"The Hidden Things of Darkness" (FREE Kindle book)

Discuss liberty related books, videos, audio, as well as downloadable resources.
creator
(of the Forum)

"The Hidden Things of Darkness" (FREE Kindle book)

Post by creator »

Some of you may have heard that Chris Bentley passed away last year. I've been working with his family to republish his excellent book, "The Hidden Things of Darkness – An Expose of the Enemies of Christ".

It's now back in print:
- https://amzn.to/3bCW7NY
- https://www.ldsfreedombooks.com/product ... paperback/

“For freedom to be saved, (Satan’s) hidden works of darkness must be brought to light, and exposed for what they are. If freedom-loving people do not stand together and restore limited Constitutional government, based on God’s laws, then the enemies of Christ will yet be the means of bringing down another civilization.”

“This book not only substantiates the ground-breaking material my father wrote in The Great and Abominable Church of the Devil, it also carries on the work he did using the scriptures to expose Satan’s deceptive and well-hidden plan.” - Hans V. Andersen, Jr.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Chris Bentley's "The Hidden Things of Darkness" back in print

Post by EmmaLee »

A most excellent endeavor. Thank you for helping them do this. Bentley was one of the good ones, and this book is well worth reading/studying.

creator
(of the Forum)

Re: Chris Bentley's "The Hidden Things of Darkness" (FREE Kindle book)

Post by creator »

FYI to anyone interested. There's currently a free promotion for the Kindle* version of this book (until Tuesday, December 13, 2022). It's a good opportunity to share with friends an family to introduce them to this topic.

(* Kindle books can be read on a computer, tablet, phone, etc.)

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: "The Hidden Things of Darkness" (FREE Kindle book)

Post by endlessQuestions »

Downloaded and reading.

Very interesting.

In the beginning of the book the author talks about how we selectively listen to prophets, and gives some good examples.

How did he feel about RMN's call to get vaccinated?

How do you feel about that?

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

creator wrote: January 13th, 2021, 11:25 am Some of you may have heard that Chris Bentley passed away last year. I've been working with his family to republish his excellent book, "The Hidden Things of Darkness – An Expose of the Enemies of Christ".

It's now back in print:

“For freedom to be saved, (Satan’s) hidden works of darkness must be brought to light, and exposed for what they are. If freedom-loving people do not stand together and restore limited Constitutional government, based on God’s laws, then the enemies of Christ will yet be the means of bringing down another civilization.”

“This book not only substantiates the ground-breaking material my father wrote in The Great and Abominable Church of the Devil, it also carries on the work he did using the scriptures to expose Satan’s deceptive and well-hidden plan.” - Hans V. Andersen, Jr.

Of course, buy from LDS freedom Books. All other links above go to amazon.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

endlessismyname wrote: December 9th, 2022, 11:28 amVery interesting.

Yes, it's a great book.

Unfortunately, Chris Bentley passed away in 2020, so I couldn't say what he thought about "RMN's call to get vaccinated".

What do I think about "RMN's call to get vaccinated"? I feel it's essential to stand up for truth amidst unprecedented global false propaganda, even when that propaganda is being promoted by the Church/leaders.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

creator wrote: December 9th, 2022, 1:04 pm

Yes, it's a great book.

Unfortunately, Chris Bentley passed away in 2020, so I couldn't say what he thought about "RMN's call to get vaccinated".

What do I think about "RMN's call to get vaccinated"? I feel it's essential to stand up for truth amidst unprecedented global false propaganda, even when that propaganda is being promoted by the Church/leaders.
I'm very impressed by the depth and breadth of the book. His discussions around Riplakish are especially interesting.

If for no other reason, I would highly recommend getting a copy of this just as an amazing resource for all things scriptural regarding secret combinations.

Thank you for making it available; I greatly appreciate it.

Allison
captain of 1,000

Post by Allison »

creator wrote: December 9th, 2022, 1:04 pm

Yes, it's a great book.

I definitely listened selectively to the prophet about the shot, and also masks. And I did criticize the vaccine openly, but did not emphasize the fact that our leaders had urged us to take it. We all knew that only too well.

I had already listened selectively to the prophet when President Hinckley endorsed the invasion of Iraq. Instead, I followed the words of Elder Nelson in his wonderful talk that same weekend, “Blessed Are the Peacemakers.” Sent a letter to the editor against that war, but just didn’t bring President Hinckley into it. No need.

It’s a great system that we rarely follow, inasmuch as we are to verify their teachings with the Spirit before following.

Allison
captain of 1,000

Post by Allison »

creator wrote: January 13th, 2021, 11:25 am Some of you may have heard that Chris Bentley passed away last year. I've been working with his family to republish his excellent book, "The Hidden Things of Darkness – An Expose of the Enemies of Christ".

It's now back in print:

Wish I saw this before doing Christmas shopping! Our copy is on the shelf somewhere; it really was well done.

What would it take to make this into an audiobook? I know several busy people who would probably like that format.

p8riot
captain of 100

Post by p8riot »

Good book. Worth the purchase!

LateOutOfBed
captain of 100

Post by LateOutOfBed »

I read this book about 15 years ago... part of what "woke" me up to the garbage going on around me. I'll admit, I felt something was "off" back then. This helped me start seeing things very differently. Sorry to hear of his passing. I'll be forever grateful for his work.

Geoff