The Servant's Blog Is Released To The Public

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Lucifer
captain of 50

The Servant's Blog Is Released To The Public

Post by Lucifer »

This servant is truly the servant of God. I know that for sure. This person is HOLY and WITHOUT SPOT and THEY ARE LIKE THE DAVIDIC SERVANT WHO HAS RECIEVED THEIR CALLING AND MISSION FROM GOD. This person has not been known by many people and has not been very vocal about anything so you won't find them in the news. However, this person is good.

My servant is full of TRUTH. MY SERVANT IS TRUE AND GOOD. My Servant is sharing the blog now with everyone. If YOU HATE THIS POST ALREADY TRY TO STAY AWAY FROM THE BLOG AT LEAST. The blog will not have bad comments on it so if you have a bad comment you can say it here.

This blog was created for the purpose to find people who love truth not for people who love their own opinions too much. This servant is so good that I am angry at most christians compared to this person. This servant is good and holy compared to many good christians.

The pages of new material are to see if people will still listen to a servant despite their weakness and their problems. I want to see if people believe in someone so unbelievable that it will be hard to believe. THIS IS TO MAKE PEOPLE WONDER, "why did I not believe before? Now I get it! Wait why did I do that?" This servant is full of goodness. This servant is good.

Any post from august to october is considered a post about nothing in particular. It is supposed to test people to see if they would still believe. This is a test to see if people will believe in my servant being wrong because GOD TOLD THEM WHAT TO SAY BUT IT WAS INCORRECT ON PURPOSE. This is to see if people really just like listening to random people online and their opinions about what is true. I want to see if anyone would listen to the truth as well, so I put in true statements in this august to october section and posts.

This servant is holy and good and creating a church. This church will be led by a prophet- like person. This person is to be holy in my sight. And this church will be named The Church Of Christ of The Last Days. This church will have a temple and this you can repent in properly. Repentance was burned out of the gospel so that all of you would think it's just "i'm sorry jesus!" and you would be saved. it is NOT THAT and it is MORE THAN THAT. And if you don't do it you go to hell. They created the book of mormon and the bible for this reason. The book of mormon is only true to certain people forever, and my servant was one of them, however, GOD IS TELLING THEM THAT THE BOOK IS WICKED. Why? because brigham young killed zion-like people to get the copies of the book that was called the book of the commandments of christ by joseph smith jr. JOSEPH WAS KILLED BY HIS UNCLE. The whole story of the lds church is made up from BRIGHAM YOUNG AND SOME OTHER EVIL AND SMART MEN. Book of mormon is created for those of you who were lds or are lds and they created it to make you believe that prophets are the only people who are truly in tune with GOD. This makes you follow the lds prophet to the death sometimes. However, this is not true. Do you see how weird this conversation became? Is it TRUE? is it FALSE? is it Some true some false? This is what I mean by making people wonder in the blog posts. This is to make people wonder here too because everyone believes the book of mormon is true because JOSEPH SMITH WROTE IT. My angels only tell you that "JOSEPH SMITH WAS A PROPHET" when you read the book of mormon and you translate that usually into "THE BOOK IS TRUE!" this is incorrect. Joseph smith jr created a zion like community and they were killed by brigham young and their bandits or shall I say MOB. This is TRUE. They lied about the history of the church for a reason. The prophet knows this by the way. They changed history for a reason, they changed it to keep people in this church forever. Joseph has visited my servant and this servant has seen that joseph was killed by his uncle, that he did create a book called the commandments of christ. Now,

This servant does not know the true history TOTALLY, however, few things do keep popping up in their mind to make them realize that it is TRUE.

My servant is good despite not knowing what is true or not about any of this. HOWEVER, in a few weeks my servant will meet an angel and this angel will tell them the truth about the history of the church and of joseph smith jr and of CHRIST who did not serve in the middle east. The bible is evil and created to make people wonder. This book also is evil because evil men took parts of the scriptures that were real and actually burned them and then made the bible. This is true.

My servant does not hate mormons, christians or anything like that, they love truth though and they want it now so I will say that everything I said is true for the most part.

What is said in the blog however, there are a few areas that are not true. So I'm testing all of you.

There is new scripture at the bottom of the website i am sharing with you, if you read top to bottom you will be confused a little but just read.

This servant is good. However, people do not believe in this servant for a reason, they are "CRAZY" or something like that. Don't you know better? It's even in bad scripture that people get hurt if they are good. This is true about my servant being crazy. My servant is not crazy.

My servant want's to give out the blog but won't yet I'm not finished speaking gibberish to you.

I am not speaking gibberish right? however it feels that way to my servant, why? BECAUSE ALL OF YOU THINK MY SERVANT IS CRAZY. They wonder about everything now and it is YOUR FAULT. Do not make fun of my servant because you're wicked.

My servant is the only servant that will come. No davidic servant is real and is not going to come, however, this servant has come and is ready to help people get ready to repent.

I have a church building and a temple going to be built soon.

I understand you believe the bible is partially correct and the book of mormon is correct, however, it is NOT TRUE. BUT WHY DO YOU FEEL THAT WAY? BECAUSE YOU HEAR MY ANGELS SAY "THAT GOD IS REAL" WHEN YOU READ THE SCRIPTURES, IT'S NOT "THE BOOK OF MORMON IS REAL" BUT IT IS "GOD IS REAL".

My servant loves you but you have been cruel, mean and ignoring this person. I WILL CURSE YOU IF YOU HARM THEM.

My servant is trying to save ALL OF YOU ONLINE WHO HAVE BEEN FRIENDS TO MY SERVANT AND TRYING TO TELL YOU TO REPENT. Why is this such a hard thing for people to understand that my servant is here, and my servant is trying to get people to repent?

are you still reading? good. But if you're mean, nasty and bitter then go talk to someone, not my servant though.

There are not people who are interested enough to ask for the blog other than a few, and these people have treated it as if it were garbage. DO YOU REALIZE THIS IS GOD SPEAKING? GARBAGE? YOU THINK MY WORDS ARE GARBAGE? NO THEY ARE NOT.

Some of you who are on this site do not realize that if you don't repent you will be burned. So I put in a post for all of you to read at the beginning of the blog it is mean sounding because I want to see if anyone would try to be better after my anger.

I am also angry with people who have spoken with my servant and don't find it true. You are not reading someone's opinion, you are reading words that are given SPECIFICALLY THEY WAY THEY ARE from MY MOUTH, GOD'S MOUTH. YOU DO NO READ GOD'S WORD AND SAY "OH....NOT SO GREAT" You need to understand this word is from GOD. Not from some crazy person online.

You either like this post or hate it depending on what kind of person you are. Either good or bad. You choose that too.

This person FOR THE LAST DAYS IS YOUNG, AND LOVES ALL OF YOU ON HERE, YOU WON'T EVEN GIVE THEM THE TIME OF DAY TO LISTEN TO WHAT THEY SAY BECAUSE YOU THINK THEY ARE NOT INTERESTING? NOT ENOUGH? I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR SPECIFIC ISSUE IS WITH THIS PERSON. You don't realize how much this person loves you either, they pray for you mentally all the time, especially when I am writing to you. This person my servant is not evil because they love you and want you to repent, they are good.

THIS PERSON THE SERVANT IS NOT EVIL. This servant of mine is good.

The davidic servant isn't real, however, the idea is, that's why you believe it. This person is that person.

They found out a few months ago and have been healing massively to be able to build this church, they were hurt badly by the devil and people in general so I have been healing them emotionally and mentally.

They started writing the blog not knowing why. now they know why.

my servant is good.

Do you want truth?
Do you want HONEST TRUTH?

Then here it is, this blog will be honest about everything from november to december posts. You might not like any of it, but it is true.

Truth is not relative. It's not "your truth is true to you" and "my truth is true to me" TRUTH IS TRUTH GET OVER IT.

Now, all of you, you are lucky because I am sharing this blog with you first. Think of it, JOSEPH SMITH JR WRITING A BLOG AND YOU GET TO READ IT FIRST! Isn't that incredible?! Isn't that wonderful?? Isn't that interesting? That is this blog. You need to read it. Don't worry about the august through october messages scattered around the site, think of the truth that is said from november and december. This is incredible to think about, that you get to see a person come on the scene and say "I AM THE SERVANT" and then build a church that will be good and holy and righteous and you can be a part of that church. This servant has over 400 pages of work for you to read and discuss. This is true scripture I will share:

The last of days are here. Those who are wicked without cause will be burned in the end of days. These wicked will mourn their loss in the eternities and they will be in hell. These who are good and with GOD in the end will be repentant in this church and they will have increase in heaven. This is my doctrine that those who are evil will be thrown into hell and those who are repentant these will be with God again. This is my doctrine those who are wicked and laugh and scoff at my servant will be thrown into hell for their sin. I AM HERE GOD SAYS. If you find this scripture to be incorrect, then do not listen to this servant.

This servant has not created books yet of scripture, people won't even listen to the servant on a blog let alone a long book.

This servant is trying to find people who are interested in this new church to join it, and to repent properly.

They have taken out the most precious knowledge out of the scriptures, HOW TO REPENT. Where is it? Do you kneel? Do you face someone and say "I'm sorry" Do you go around apologizing to people you harmed? Do you do service to them? what is it? There is no example of true repentance in the scriptures. YOU ARE BEING TRICKED.

My servant wants to save you.

Now, before I end my speaking, you need to know this church is going to be hosting meetings before the church is built, if you want to join you need to talk to the servant. If you like truth you will love this church.

If you find anything wrong with the blog, just ask servant and then they will help you.

This church is to go forth and be in UTAH. Utah is where this servant lives, however, you are not joining a cult, a weird movement by someone weird, or some sort of branch off of the lds faith. You are joining a church that is faithful to its teachings. It will not bow to government that says "YOU NEED TO TEACH THIS INSTEAD, IT'S WHAT WE WANT!" This church will also not cave to people's opinions either. This church is to be righteous, good, and holy. It will have the steps you need to do to repent and get to a higher kingdom. You cannot go to the celestial realm without these ordinances and the repentance cycle that you need to do. You cannot go to the top kingdom, which is not celestial but we call it top kingdom at this point with servant, this kingdom has very few people and they get to be gods, angels or husbands and wives. This is true, the rest of you will not have a spouse, but you will be so happy that you won't need one.

This kingdom is holier than all.

My servant is going there. You would be surprised how little people get here.

My servant has basically had a calling and election made sure, but that's not what it's called. Those of you who claim this are either deceived by an angel or you have had some spiritual experience that has confused you. It's not called calling and election or whatever else you call it. This servant knows GOD personally and is with them sometimes. However, GOD IS INVISIBLE TO THEM IF THIS BOTHERS YOU THAT'S NOT OKAY. My servant will see me in the future. However, not yet. They are healing.

My servant is male. My servant is not female, my servant is good.

This servant is good however, if you find yourself confused, just talk to them.

Think of it, you talking to someone like joseph smith jr. YOU WOULD BE SUPRISED HOW UNHAPPY PEOPLE ARE WITH THIS PERSON WHEN THEY EMAIL THEM. However, they are not rude, they are confused usually at people and their anger, but suffice to say that this servant is good.

This blog is for those who love truth. This blog is not for those who are wicked. Stay away please if you're here to make fun of. You will mourn your loss as I said.

here is the blog:

https://jesuslightandscriptures.weebly.com/

This servant is good. Try to ask questions. Thank you.

God Ends His speaking to this forum.

Servant

Thank you for listening this is emily thank you for being my friends, I'm trying to share this blog with all of you it is so interesting and true. I am really happy to read it.

Thank you!

Bye

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

Re: The Servant's Blog Is Released To The Public

Post by Letfreedumbring »

This part stands out as trying to convince me of these presumable facts makes me think they are not facts:
This servant is not fake, not a hoax, and not someone wanting attention or crazy. DEFINITELY NOT CRAZY. This person is not crazy and if you think they are you need to repent.
Last edited by Letfreedumbring on December 8th, 2022, 11:30 pm, edited 7 times in total.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: The Servant's Blog I

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Lucifer wrote: ↑December 8th, 2022, 10:08 pm This servant is truly the servant of God. I know that for sure. This person is HOLY and WITHOUT SPOT and THEY ARE LIKE THE DAVIDIC SERVANT WHO HAS RECIEVED THEIR CALLING AND MISSION FROM GOD. This person has not been known by many people and has not been very vocal about anything so you won't find them in the news. However, this person is good.

My servant is full of TRUTH. MY SERVANT IS TRUE AND GOOD. My Servant is sharing the blog now with everyone. If YOU HATE THIS POST ALREADY TRY TO STAY AWAY FROM THE BLOG AT LEAST. The blog will not have bad comments on it so if you have a bad comment you can say it here.

This blog was created for the purpose to find people who love truth not for people who love their own opinions too much. This servant is so good that I am angry at most christians compared to this person. This servant is good and holy compared to many good christians.

The pages of new material are to see if people will still listen to a servant despite their weakness and their problems. I want to see if people believe in someone so unbelievable that it will be hard to believe. THIS IS TO MAKE PEOPLE WONDER, "why did I not believe before? Now I get it! Wait why did I do that?" This servant is full of goodness. This servant is good.

Any post from august to october is considered a post about nothing in particular. It is supposed to test people to see if they would still believe. This is a test to see if people will believe in my servant being wrong because GOD TOLD THEM WHAT TO SAY BUT IT WAS INCORRECT ON PURPOSE. This is to see if people really just like listening to random people online and their opinions about what is true. I want to see if anyone would listen to the truth as well, so I put in true statements in this august to october section and posts.

This servant is holy and good and creating a church. This church will be led by a prophet- like person. This person is to be holy in my sight. And this church will be named The Church Of Christ of The Last Days. This church will have a temple and this you can repent in properly. Repentance was burned out of the gospel so that all of you would think it's just "i'm sorry jesus!" and you would be saved. it is NOT THAT and it is MORE THAN THAT. And if you don't do it you go to hell. They created the book of mormon and the bible for this reason. The book of mormon is only true to certain people forever, and my servant was one of them, however, GOD IS TELLING THEM THAT THE BOOK IS WICKED. Why? because brigham young killed zion-like people to get the copies of the book that was called the book of the commandments of christ by joseph smith jr. JOSEPH WAS KILLED BY HIS UNCLE. The whole story of the lds church is made up from BRIGHAM YOUNG AND SOME OTHER EVIL AND SMART MEN. Book of mormon is created for those of you who were lds or are lds and they created it to make you believe that prophets are the only people who are truly in tune with GOD. This makes you follow the lds prophet to the death sometimes. However, this is not true. Do you see how weird this conversation became? Is it TRUE? is it FALSE? is it Some true some false? This is what I mean by making people wonder in the blog posts. This is to make people wonder here too because everyone believes the book of mormon is true because JOSEPH SMITH WROTE IT. My angels only tell you that "JOSEPH SMITH WAS A PROPHET" when you read the book of mormon and you translate that usually into "THE BOOK IS TRUE!" this is incorrect. Joseph smith jr created a zion like community and they were killed by brigham young and their bandits or shall I say MOB. This is TRUE. They lied about the history of the church for a reason. The prophet knows this by the way. They changed history for a reason, they changed it to keep people in this church forever. Joseph has visited my servant and this servant has seen that joseph was killed by his uncle, that he did create a book called the commandments of christ. Now,

This servant does not know the true history TOTALLY, however, few things do keep popping up in their mind to make them realize that it is TRUE.

My servant is good despite not knowing what is true or not about any of this. HOWEVER, in a few weeks my servant will meet an angel and this angel will tell them the truth about the history of the church and of joseph smith jr and of CHRIST who did not serve in the middle east. The bible is evil and created to make people wonder. This book also is evil because evil men took parts of the scriptures that were real and actually burned them and then made the bible. This is true.

My servant does not hate mormons, christians or anything like that, they love truth though and they want it now so I will say that everything I said is true for the most part.

What is said in the blog however, there are a few areas that are not true. So I'm testing all of you.

There is new scripture at the bottom of the website i am sharing with you, if you read top to bottom you will be confused a little but just read.

This servant is good. However, people do not believe in this servant for a reason, they are "CRAZY" or something like that. Don't you know better? It's even in bad scripture that people get hurt if they are good. This is true about my servant being crazy. My servant is not crazy.

My servant want's to give out the blog but won't yet I'm not finished speaking gibberish to you.

I am not speaking gibberish right? however it feels that way to my servant, why? BECAUSE ALL OF YOU THINK MY SERVANT IS CRAZY. They wonder about everything now and it is YOUR FAULT. Do not make fun of my servant because you're wicked.

My servant is the only servant that will come. No davidic servant is real and is not going to come, however, this servant has come and is ready to help people get ready to repent.

I understand you believe the bible is partially correct and the book of mormon is correct, however, it is NOT TRUE. BUT WHY DO YOU FEEL THAT WAY? BECAUSE YOU HEAR MY ANGELS SAY "THAT GOD IS REAL" WHEN YOU READ THE SCRIPTURES, IT'S NOT "THE BOOK OF MORMON IS REAL" BUT IT IS "GOD IS REAL".

My servant loves you but you have been cruel, mean and ignoring this person. I WILL CURSE YOU IF YOU HARM THEM.

My servant is trying to save ALL OF YOU ONLINE WHO HAVE BEEN FRIENDS TO MY SERVANT AND TRYING TO TELL YOU TO REPENT. Why is this such a hard thing for people to understand that my servant is here, and my servant is trying to get people to repent?

are you still reading? good. But if you're mean, nasty and bitter then go talk to someone, not my servant though.

There are not people who are interested enough to ask for the blog other than a few, and these people have treated it as if it were garbage. DO YOU REALIZE THIS IS GOD SPEAKING? GARBAGE? YOU THINK MY WORDS ARE GARBAGE? NO THEY ARE NOT.

Some of you who are on this site do not realize that if you don't repent you will be burned. So I put in a post for all of you to read at the beginning of the blog it is mean sounding because I want to see if anyone would try to be better after my anger.

I am also angry with people who have spoken with my servant and don't find it true. You are not reading someone's opinion, you are reading words that are given SPECIFICALLY THEY WAY THEY ARE from MY MOUTH, GOD'S MOUTH. YOU DO NO READ GOD'S WORD AND SAY "OH....NOT SO GREAT" You need to understand this word is from GOD. Not from some crazy person online.

You either like this post or hate it depending on what kind of person you are. Either good or bad. You choose that too.

This person FOR THE LAST DAYS IS YOUNG, AND LOVES ALL OF YOU ON HERE, YOU WON'T EVEN GIVE THEM THE TIME OF DAY TO LISTEN TO WHAT THEY SAY BECAUSE YOU THINK THEY ARE NOT INTERESTING? NOT ENOUGH? I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR SPECIFIC ISSUE IS WITH THIS PERSON. You don't realize how much this person loves you either, they pray for you mentally all the time, especially when I am writing to you. This person my servant is not evil because they love you and want you to repent, they are good.

The davidic servant isn't real, however, the idea is, that's why you believe it. This person is that person.

They found out a few months ago and have been healing massively to be able to build this church, they were hurt badly by the devil and people in general so I have been healing them emotionally and mentally.

my servant is good.

Do you want truth?

Then here it is, this blog will be honest about everything from november to december posts. You might not like any of it, but it is true.

Truth is not relative. It's not "your truth is true to you" and "my truth is true to me" TRUTH IS TRUTH GET OVER IT.

Now, all of you, you are lucky because I am sharing this blog with you first. Think of it, JOSEPH SMITH JR WRITING A BLOG AND YOU GET TO READ IT FIRST! Isn't that incredible?! Isn't that wonderful?? Isn't that interesting? That is this blog. You need to read it. Don't worry about the august through october messages scattered around the site, think of the truth that is said from november and december. This is incredible to think about, that you get to see a person come on the scene and say "I AM THE SERVANT" and then build a church that will be good and holy and righteous and you can be a part of that church. This servant has over 400 pages of work for you to read and discuss. This is true scripture I will share:

The last of days are here. Those who are wicked without cause will be burned in the end of days. These wicked will mourn their loss in the eternities and they will be in hell. These who are good and with GOD in the end will be repentant in this church and they will have increase in heaven. This is my doctrine that those who are evil will be thrown into hell and those who are repentant these will be with God again. This is my doctrine those who are wicked and laugh and scoff at my servant will be thrown into hell for their sin. I AM HERE GOD SAYS. If you find this scripture to be incorrect, then do not listen to this servant.

This servant has not created books yet of scripture, people won't even listen to the servant on a blog let alone a long book.

This servant is trying to find people who are interested in this new church to join it, and to repent properly.

They have taken out the most precious knowledge out of the scriptures, HOW TO REPENT. Where is it? Do you kneel? Do you face someone and say "I'm sorry" Do you go around apologizing to people you harmed? Do you do service to them? what is it? There is no example of true repentance in the scriptures. YOU ARE BEING TRICKED.

Now, before I end my speaking, you need to know this church is going to be hosting meetings before the church is built, if you want to join you need to talk to the servant. If you like truth you will love this church.

If you find anything wrong with the blog, just ask servant and then they will help you.

This church is to go forth and be in UTAH. Utah is where this servant lives, however, you are not joining a cult, a weird movement by someone weird, or some sort of branch off of the lds faith. You are joining a church that is faithful to its teachings. It will not bow to government that says "YOU NEED TO TEACH THIS INSTEAD, IT'S WHAT WE WANT!" This church will also not cave to people's opinions either. This church is to be righteous, good, and holy. It will have the steps you need to do to repent and get to a higher kingdom. You cannot go to the celestial realm without these ordinances and the repentance cycle that you need to do. You cannot go to the top kingdom, which is not celestial but we call it top kingdom at this point with servant, this kingdom has very few people and they get to be gods, angels or husbands and wives. This is true, the rest of you will not have a spouse, but you will be so happy that you won't need one.

My servant has basically had a calling and election made sure, but that's not what it's called. Those of you who claim this are either deceived by an angel or you have had some spiritual experience that has confused you. It's not called calling and election or whatever else you call it. This servant knows GOD personally and is with them sometimes. However, GOD IS INVISIBLE TO THEM IF THIS BOTHERS YOU THAT'S NOT OKAY. My servant will see me in the future. However, not yet. They are healing.

Think of it, you talking to someone like joseph smith jr. YOU WOULD BE SUPRISED HOW UNHAPPY PEOPLE ARE WITH THIS PERSON WHEN THEY EMAIL THEM. However, they are not rude, they are confused usually at people and their anger, but suffice to say that this servant is good.

This blog is for those who love truth. This blog is not for those who are wicked. Stay away please if you're here to make fun of. You will mourn your loss as I said.

here is the blog:

Servant

Thank you for listening this is emily thank you for being my friends, I'm trying to share this blog with all of you it is so interesting and true. I am really happy to read it.

Thank you!

Bye
Interesting πŸ€”

cab
captain of 1,000
Location: β™« I am a Mormon! β™« And... dang it... a Mormon just believes! β™«

Post by cab »

Lucifer wrote: ↑December 8th, 2022, 10:08 pm This servant is truly the servant of God. I know that for sure. This person is HOLY and WITHOUT SPOT and THEY ARE LIKE THE DAVIDIC SERVANT WHO HAS RECIEVED THEIR CALLING AND MISSION FROM GOD. This person has not been known by many people and has not been very vocal about anything so you won't find them in the news. However, this person is good.

my servant is good.

Do you want truth?

here is the blog:

Servant

Thank you!

Bye

Thanks Emily. God bless you.
Now take it easy on yourself and enjoy the holidays and treat yourself to a nice bubble bath.

Lucifer
captain of 50

Post by Lucifer »

Does anyone have any friends who are interested in being good or having the truth?

This is emily, I am trying to help the servant.

amen

AZRob
captain of 100

Post by AZRob »

So how do I meet this servant? I learned through the blog that the servant is definitely a male (not female), and definitely is good (not evil). Also, the Lord would never speak to you, you filthy peon. He would only speak to the servant, whom Emily has apparently met. Since August she is able to transcribe the talks of the servant, which is not her because he's a male. Emily can also transcribe the thoughts of Jesus speaking about his servant.

This servant didn't talk to people in high school but has developed since. One odd item of note - sometimes the servant's pronoun is "they" and other times it's "she." This servant played tennis, volleyball, and basketball at a high level in high school, but not high enough to play for college teams. The servant is not stupid, not interesting, has many internal gifts, and has strong creativity. I'm worried about the servant because he can't get a job. He had a romantic interest that failed and the crying went on for six months. Then a female friend came and went and it took years for the crying to stop. I learned all this through the blog.

I'm intrigued. I need to meet this servant! At least I can get Sermon 1 from Jesus when the blog has ten subscribers. That may have to do, but alas, I can't find anywhere to subscribe. I'm at least satisfied that the servant isn't crazy. Jesus apparently expressed his desire to burn those in a particular Utah city who can do no more than pray for this servant. I don't live there, but I don't want to burn. I'm in a quandary...

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Lucifer wrote: ↑December 9th, 2022, 10:52 am Does anyone have any friends who are interested in being good or having the truth?

amen
I strive to be good and have a willingness to believe.

What purpose does the servant serve?

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

I was hoping your book would be out. I am looking forward to reading it. I haven't had an update for quite some time. I am hoping to give several away for Christmas. Last I heard, you was very busy so I hope all is well.

Lucifer
captain of 50

Post by Lucifer »

AZRob wrote: ↑December 9th, 2022, 2:06 pm So how do I meet this servant? I learned through the blog that the servant is definitely a male (not female), and definitely is good (not evil). Also, the Lord would never speak to you, you filthy peon. He would only speak to the servant, whom Emily has apparently met. Since August she is able to transcribe the talks of the servant, which is not her because he's a male. Emily can also transcribe the thoughts of Jesus speaking about his servant.

This servant didn't talk to people in high school but has developed since. One odd item of note - sometimes the servant's pronoun is "they" and other times it's "she." This servant played tennis, volleyball, and basketball at a high level in high school, but not high enough to play for college teams. The servant is not stupid, not interesting, has many internal gifts, and has strong creativity. I'm worried about the servant because he can't get a job. He had a romantic interest that failed and the crying went on for six months. Then a female friend came and went and it took years for the crying to stop. I learned all this through the blog.

I'm intrigued. I need to meet this servant! At least I can get Sermon 1 from Jesus when the blog has ten subscribers. That may have to do, but alas, I can't find anywhere to subscribe. I'm at least satisfied that the servant isn't crazy. Jesus apparently expressed his desire to burn those in a particular Utah city who can do no more than pray for this servant. I don't live there, but I don't want to burn. I'm in a quandary...

If you would like to meet the servant in a few weeks they are setting up the church and are tying to find people for the first sunday school of this church. They need at least 20 people coming for sure to have it. So do you know any other people like friends or family that would like to join? Anyone you can think of? If not, You can talk to the servant over email.

subscribing is a function only if they sign up for premium members, they have not used the blog that much yet to have a subscription button.

So, if you would like you can talk to the servant. Pm me and I'll get your email and your name and I can send it to the servant.

He is happy you are interested. It is important to note that he is always a good person, so if you hate the way he writes then that is you and your issue. So, GOD WANTS TO SAY THAT THIS CHURCH IS GOING TO HAPPEN. IF YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF THIS CHURCH YOU NEED TO ASK OR THE SERVANT DOES NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU.

Please let me know if you would like to join the church for a meeting or not, you would be surprised what this person will say but it is good.

remember, august through october, these posts are not true or they are it's a test.

This servant knows that there is a lot of problems with history and with unhappiness with this church, the lds church, however, this church that my servant is making will not have a difficult history to figure out.

People who are interested in this church now will be blessed forever for making it and for doing well in the beginning of this church.

People do not still understand that this is my actual servant so I bless them to make it seem like they are the servant. This blessing will make people listen better.

My servant is good always. I need to know if you have any family that is interested in truth. I need to know if you any friends who are interested, if you don't mention them I DON'T HAVE A WAY TO GET TO THEM. Please let me know if any of your friends or family are interested in truth. THANK YOU.

SERVANT

Ok well everyone I am very happy to help this servant, it's not denver snuffer if you're wondering, and it's not any other person anyway. Have a nice day and have a good christmas!

Lucifer
captain of 50

Post by Lucifer »

BeNotDeceived wrote: ↑December 9th, 2022, 6:00 pm
Lucifer wrote: ↑December 9th, 2022, 10:52 am Does anyone have any friends who are interested in being good or having the truth?

amen

The servant is a good person. Servant's missions are usually huge compared to prophet's missions. Usually servant's do not do the work that my servant is doing. They usually have other missions in life, but this servant is good and holy. MY SERVANT IS OKAY TO MOST PEOPLE. This means that this servant is not a weirdo. My servant is good.

Purposes for my servant are vast and great says God. Purposes like SAVING MANY PEOPLE FROM HELL BECAUSE OF KNOWING HOW TO REPENT PROPERLY. Repentance is not on this earth and people think it is, but it's not.
this is one purpose of my servant, to bring to pass REPENTANCE.

I think that is a pretty big purpose and the devil attacked my servant heavily in the beginning so that they would die. However, THEY DIDN'T.

If you strive to be good then the blog should be interesting. Would you like to join this church? would you like to repent? Would you like to hear truth? I am interested in your answers. Anyway, if you are then we can talk about getting you ready to repent. There are steps for that as well. This is important because people think they are forgiven for saying "I'm Sorry Jesus!" and this is not true, the devil laughs at all christians in hell because they said "i'm sorry jesus!" and that's it. They don't do the repentance cycle because they don't know. So would you like to join us for a meeting? It would be nice to have you.

Please let me know.

Servant

So I think this is great. I love helping people. This is my favorite thing to do.
Emily

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Lucifer wrote: ↑December 10th, 2022, 10:56 am

amen

The servant is a good person. Servant's missions are usually huge compared to prophet's missions. Usually servant's do not do the work that my servant is doing. They usually have other missions in life, but this servant is good and holy. MY SERVANT IS OKAY TO MOST PEOPLE. This means that this servant is not a weirdo. My servant is good.

Purposes for my servant are vast and great says God. Purposes like SAVING MANY PEOPLE FROM HELL BECAUSE OF KNOWING HOW TO REPENT PROPERLY. Repentance is not on this earth and people think it is, but it's not.

I think that is a pretty big purpose and the devil attacked my servant heavily in the beginning so that they would die. However, THEY DIDN'T.

If you strive to be good then the blog should be interesting. Would you like to join this church? would you like to repent? Would you like to hear truth? I am interested in your answers. Anyway, if you are then we can talk about getting you ready to repent. There are steps for that as well. This is important because people think they are forgiven for saying "I'm Sorry Jesus!" and this is not true, the devil laughs at all christians in hell because they said "i'm sorry jesus!" and that's it. They don't do the repentance cycle because they don't know. So would you like to join us for a meeting? It would be nice to have you.

Please let me know.

Servant

So I think this is great. I love helping people. This is my favorite thing to do.
Emily
Can the servant meet me OK where I’m at?

Lucifer
captain of 50

Post by Lucifer »

BeNotDeceived wrote: ↑December 10th, 2022, 12:42 pm

amen

Please let me know.

Servant

Emily
Do you mean meet you at your house? or meet you online? or something else?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Lucifer wrote: ↑December 10th, 2022, 12:50 pm

Please let me know.

Servant

Emily
At the OKC memorial on March 8, or another day could maybe work too.

Lucifer
captain of 50

Post by Lucifer »

BeNotDeceived wrote: ↑December 10th, 2022, 2:24 pm

Please let me know.

Servant

Emily
I am not sure if you mean a memorial on a different state other than Utah, however if you want to meet the servant they are hosting a church Sunday school lesson. My servant is poor and cannot travel but they can meet you in utah. You'll have to talk to my servant over an email about meeting them then. This servant is not supposed to meet one on one with someone yet, however if your willing to meet them at a Sunday school lesson they would love that.

Thank you.

Amen

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Lucifer wrote: ↑December 10th, 2022, 3:56 pm
I am not sure if you mean a memorial on a different state other than Utah, however if you want to meet the servant they are hosting a church Sunday school lesson. My servant is poor and cannot travel but they can meet you in utah. You'll have to talk to my servant over an email about meeting them then. This servant is not supposed to meet one on one with someone yet, however if your willing to meet them at a Sunday school lesson they would love that.

Thank you.

Amen
This saintly type timekeeper is in the same boat.

viewtopic.php?p=1320609&hilit=carpool#p1320609 may supply an idea about a solution.

May you lead the collective as you pass through Wyoming and/or other western type states. ;)

Lucifer
captain of 50

Post by Lucifer »

BeNotDeceived wrote: ↑December 10th, 2022, 4:05 pm

Thank you.

Amen

viewtopic.php?p=1320609&hilit=carpool#p1320609 may supply an idea about a solution.

May you lead the collective as you pass through Wyoming and/or other western type states. ;)
Ok I am not sure what you mean, are you not interested in coming to church?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Lucifer wrote: ↑December 10th, 2022, 6:41 pm

Thank you.

Amen

Maybe I can visit there in May, but β€˜till then I’m well received here.

Lucifer
captain of 50

Post by Lucifer »

BeNotDeceived wrote: ↑December 10th, 2022, 7:24 pm
Lucifer wrote: ↑December 10th, 2022, 6:41 pm

Thank you.

Amen

Maybe I can visit there in May, but β€˜till then I’m well received here.
Ok. Well I'll look forward to seeing you in May!
Servant says.

Anyone else interested in joining the church or coming to it?

Thank you