Flat Earth

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
anonymous91
captain of 100

Re: Flat Earth

Post by anonymous91 »

h_p wrote: December 6th, 2022, 4:47 pm
FrankOne wrote: December 6th, 2022, 12:46 pm apparently, trillions have been spent on this coverup. Since the 1950's. Innumerable people employed in projects that don't do anything or go anywhere.
And it's got to be the absolute most effective conspiracy in the history of the world. In all the centuries that a round earth has been accepted as reality the world over, has there ever been a single person come forward, disillusioned with all the lying, and said, "yeah, I'm one of the people who actually know the world is flat, but we've been maintaining this lie and this is how we did it."

And what I'd really like to know: to what end? What possible benefit could be gained by keeping the world in the dark as to the true nature of the earth? And I don't want this "Satan wants to deceive us" crap. There are plenty of easier ways to lead people away from God than telling 7 billion people that the world is actually round. Like, who in their day-to-day lives other than pilots, rocket scientists, and people with artillery really gives a flying leap either way? I could literally go my whole life knowing that Antarctica actually surrounds the earth's rim and not one single thing would change.

Like they say, the juice ain't worth the squeeze.
I have no idea if our earth is flat, heliocentric, hollow, or something entirely different. What I am positive of, is that we are being lied to.

I have a theory about why we are being sold a heliocentric model though. I think it goes all of the way back to the Tower of Babel. In one of the Apocryphal books, it talks about building this massive tower to get to heaven. What I found interesting was the massive size of the tower of Babel this book was describing. It talks about this tower being so high that it would take an entire day for someone carrying bricks to get them to the guy laying bricks. The account goes on to explain that one of the reasons that the tower was being built was to have a War in Heaven. They were literally trying to build a tower to Heaven, to fight God.

My theory is that this war is still going on today, and that is the reason for the heliocentric model. I think that Satan and his minions are stuck here, and are trying to find a loophole to get to Heaven so that they can have their war. What better way to do this, than dupe a bunch of ignorant people into figuring out a way off of our planet and through the dome? Of course, most people think that we have actually been to the moon and beyond.

I am convinced that our planet is not what we think it is, and that it is being protected by a firmament. What is beyond there, who really knows? There is an old saying about following the money, and you will find the truth.

Where is a whole bunch of money going every year? Into NASA and other programs focused on the exploration of space. Who ultimately controls the money of this world? Satan does, of course. This should, at the very least, have us question why there is so much money being spent on these programs. Is this the Tower of Babel 2.0?

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Shawn Henry wrote: December 7th, 2022, 11:10 pm
Fred wrote: December 7th, 2022, 10:57 pm Airlines do fly from New York to Buenos Aries and from Argentina to Australia and they don't go over the north pole on the way.
That's not the South Pole. That's not even antarctica.

Don't worry though, I do grant you that southern flights would be the best way to disprove a flat earth, it just hasn't been done yet. In 2016/17 or so there were a few flat earthers who tried booking those direct flights, but almost all of them didn't actually exist as advertised, which of course only fueled the frenzy.

The only two circumnavigations of Antarctica had very dubious circumstances and questionable leaders. They were, at best, lies to get the publicity.
You are silly to believe that these flights do not exist. Send me your credit card info and I will book you a flight.

Here is a cheap one: https://www.expedia.com/lp/flights/syd/ ... o-santiago Only $809

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Allison wrote: December 7th, 2022, 9:31 pm Is this redundant for your firmament discussion? Didn’t notice it in this thread, but it’s always interesting to consider when trying to wrap one’s mind around the idea of a solid dome firmament.
Allison, that video is awesome. I've seen a lot of his, but never that one. Blue sky ice, who knew!

I recommend everyone watch at least the first 7 minutes to learn about this sky ice. It's quite the claim, if true.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Fred wrote: December 7th, 2022, 11:19 pm [You are silly to believe that these flights do not exist.
That was their claim, not mine. So, who is silly now? :D

I'm sure they exist, I'm just saying they are not definitive. There are too many unknown variables to say what is and isn't proven. For example, what if there is a different jet stream along that particular flight path, similar to all the strong winds Niemand was talking about, but at a higher elevation, of course. And suppose that faster air current gave the airline a faster speed adding 150 or 200 miles per hour. That would account for them making up the extra distance. In any case, it's all a government operation because all big companies are controlled by big government.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Shawn Henry wrote: December 7th, 2022, 11:40 pm
Fred wrote: December 7th, 2022, 11:19 pm [You are silly to believe that these flights do not exist.

I'm sure they exist, I'm just saying they are not definitive. There are too many unknown variables to say what is and isn't proven. For example, what if there is a different jet stream along that particular flight path, similar to all the strong winds Niemand was talking about, but at a higher elevation, of course. And suppose that faster air current gav ... a distance. In any case, it's all a government operation because all big companies are controlled by big government.
For a guy that pretends to tell the truth, you sure do a lot of suppositions. How about the earth is round? You do not know that it is not. I fail to understand why you are so committed to a defense that you have no proof of. No one has ever disproven a round earth. There are plenty of people in a position to know for sure. It isn't like it is an unsolved mystery.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

I'm sure they exist, I'm just saying they are not definitive. There are too many unknown variables to say what is and isn't proven. For example, what if there is a different jet stream along that particular flight path, similar to all the strong winds Niemand was talking about, but at a higher elevation, of course. And suppose that faster air current gave the airline a faster speed adding 150 or 200 miles per hour. That would account for them making up the extra distance. In any case, it's all a government operation because all big companies are controlled by big government.
The government can’t even control itself. :lol:

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Fred wrote: December 7th, 2022, 11:55 pm

I'm sure they exist, I'm just saying they are not definitive. There are too many unknown variables to say what is and isn't proven. For example, what if there is a different jet stream along that particular flight path, similar to all the strong winds Niemand was talking about, but at a higher elevation, of course. And suppose that faster air current gav ... a distance. In any case, it's all a government operation because all big companies are controlled by big government.
For a guy that pretends to tell the truth, you sure do a lot of suppositions. How about the earth is round? You do not know that it is not. I fail to understand why you are so committed to a defense that you have no proof of. No one has ever disproven a round earth. There are plenty of people in a position to know for sure. It isn't like it is an unsolved mystery.
So I should trust the Masonic brotherhood because they have put the right people in jobs that would know. Do you trust RMN because in his position he would know? I know I can't prove the earth is flat and it may not be. I also know that all observable experiments done at the lay level, lean towards the flat earth side. Long distance laser tests alone show flatness. Long distance sightings disprove curvature. Nasa has never been to space, but they fake the footage. Why fake it if you have been? I have sifted through a whole lot of ball earth science and there are just way too many holes and lies. The Bible is far more on my side and orbital mechanics alone should disprove the heliocentric model.

Whether right or wrong, I have learned so much that the journey has been worth it. Imagine going your whole life falsely thinking that ships disappear over a curve, for example.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

BeNotDeceived wrote: December 7th, 2022, 11:56 pm The government can’t even control itself. :lol:
Yet we have just seen them execute a master plan of depopulation and completely get away with it.

If there is one thing they are quite proficient at, it's executing a psychological operation.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Shawn Henry wrote: December 8th, 2022, 12:43 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: December 7th, 2022, 11:56 pm The government can’t even control itself. :lol:
Yet we have just seen them execute a master plan of depopulation and completely get away with it.

If there is one thing they are quite proficient at, it's executing a psychological operation.
They botch those royal too. 🚽

Midnight, but not Climax. 👻 gbng
Spoiler
https://chat.openai.com/chat wrote: What was operation midnight climax?

This content may violate our content policy. If you believe this to be in error, please submit your feedback — your input will aid our research in this area.

Operation Midnight Climax was a CIA program that ran from the 1950s to the early 1970s. It was part of the larger Project MKUltra, which was a series of experiments aimed at investigating the effects of drugs and other agents on the human mind. As part of Operation Midnight Climax, the CIA set up safe houses in several cities across the United States where agents could bring prostitutes to have sex with men who were unknowingly given LSD and other drugs. The goal of the operation was to study the effects of the drugs on the men's behavior. The program was eventually shut down due to a lack of results and ethical concerns.
My question made Open A 👁 Blush

in Orange. :lol:

Ask Alexa to “Play The Spy FM.” :idea:

MikeMaillet
captain of 1,000

Post by MikeMaillet »

anonymous91 wrote: December 7th, 2022, 11:16 pm
h_p wrote: December 6th, 2022, 4:47 pm
FrankOne wrote: December 6th, 2022, 12:46 pm apparently, trillions have been spent on this coverup. Since the 1950's. Innumerable people employed in projects that don't do anything or go anywhere.
And it's got to be the absolute most effective conspiracy in the history of the world. In all the centuries that a round earth has been accepted as reality the world over, has there ever been a single person come forward, disillusioned with all the lying, and said, "yeah, I'm one of the people who actually know the world is flat, but we've been maintaining this lie and this is how we did it."

And what I'd really like to know: to what end? What possible benefit could be gained by keeping the world in the dark as to the true nature of the earth? And I don't want this "Satan wants to deceive us" crap. There are plenty of easier ways to lead people away from God than telling 7 billion people that the world is actually round. Like, who in their day-to-day lives other than pilots, rocket scientists, and people with artillery really gives a flying leap either way? I could literally go my whole life knowing that Antarctica actually surrounds the earth's rim and not one single thing would change.

Like they say, the juice ain't worth the squeeze.
I have no idea if our earth is flat, heliocentric, hollow, or something entirely different. What I am positive of, is that we are being lied to.

I have a theory about why we are being sold a heliocentric model though. I think it goes all of the way back to the Tower of Babel. In one of the Apocryphal books, it talks about building this massive tower to get to heaven. What I found interesting was the massive size of the tower of Babel this book was describing. It talks about this tower being so high that it would take an entire day for someone carrying bricks to get them to the guy laying bricks. The account goes on to explain that one of the reasons that the tower was being built was to have a War in Heaven. They were literally trying to build a tower to Heaven, to fight God.

My theory is that this war is still going on today, and that is the reason for the heliocentric model. I think that Satan and his minions are stuck here, and are trying to find a loophole to get to Heaven so that they can have their war. What better way to do this, than dupe a bunch of ignorant people into figuring out a way off of our planet and through the dome? Of course, most people think that we have actually been to the moon and beyond.

I am convinced that our planet is not what we think it is, and that it is being protected by a firmament. What is beyond there, who really knows? There is an old saying about following the money, and you will find the truth.

Where is a whole bunch of money going every year? Into NASA and other programs focused on the exploration of space. Who ultimately controls the money of this world? Satan does, of course. This should, at the very least, have us question why there is so much money being spent on these programs. Is this the Tower of Babel 2.0?
The Tower of Babel story has me puzzled. When Adam was expelled from the Garden the Lord placed a Cherubim with a flaming sword to guard the entrance to the Garden. This suggests that Adam and Eve could somehow have reached the gates of the Garden. I think that the Tower was such an attempt. I also have the feeling that the Large Hadron Collider was built for the same reason. Curiously, the Tower was in the order of some 50 miles in circumference and the LHC is in the same order of magnitude in size. In some books Adam & Eve are described going to the gates of the Garden numerous times but of course, they could not enter. Also, the books of Adam & Eve describe Adam as having to re-enter the cave of treasures, the earth, when coming back from the Garden gates.

I have the feeling that scriptural mountains that reach up towards heaven are not mountains as we know them but a term for a place that is closer to heaven or that reaches towards heaven in glory but not necessarily in altitude above sea level.

Mike

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

BeNotDeceived wrote: December 8th, 2022, 3:54 am

They botch those royal too. 🚽

Midnight, but not Climax. 👻 gbng
Spoiler
https://chat.openai.com/chat wrote: What was operation midnight climax?

This content may violate our content policy. If you believe this to be in error, please submit your feedback — your input will aid our research in this area.

Operation Midnight Climax was a CIA program that ran from the 1950s to the early 1970s. It was part of the larger Project MKUltra, which was a series of experiments aimed at investigating the effects of drugs and other agents on the human mind. As part of Operation Midnight Climax, the CIA set up safe houses in several cities across the United States where agents could bring prostitutes to have sex with men who were unknowingly given LSD and other drugs. The goal of the operation was to study the effects of the drugs on the men's behavior. The program was eventually shut down due to a lack of results and ethical concerns.
My question made Open A 👁 Blush

in Orange. :lol:

Ask Alexa to “Play The Spy FM.” :idea:
They didn't care about the effect of drugs on sex, that was just a front to set up honey pots to catch local leaders and to groom future ones.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

MikeMaillet wrote: December 8th, 2022, 5:16 am The Tower of Babel story has me puzzled. When Adam was expelled from the Garden the Lord placed a Cherubim with a flaming sword to guard the entrance to the Garden. This suggests that Adam and Eve could somehow have reached the gates of the Garden. I think that the Tower was such an attempt. I also have the feeling that the Large Hadron Collider was built for the same reason. Curiously, the Tower was in the order of some 50 miles in circumference and the LHC is in the same order of magnitude in size. In some books Adam & Eve are described going to the gates of the Garden numerous times but of course, they could not enter. Also, the books of Adam & Eve describe Adam as having to re-enter the cave of treasures, the earth, when coming back from the Garden gates.

I have the feeling that scriptural mountains that reach up towards heaven are not mountains as we know them but a term for a place that is closer to heaven or that reaches towards heaven in glory but not necessarily in altitude above sea level.

Mike
What if both are true? What if you could both physically reach the heavens by breaking through the top of the earth and you could also learn how to open the right portal?

MikeMaillet
captain of 1,000

Post by MikeMaillet »

Shawn Henry wrote: December 8th, 2022, 9:11 am
MikeMaillet wrote: December 8th, 2022, 5:16 am The Tower of Babel story has me puzzled. When Adam was expelled from the Garden the Lord placed a Cherubim with a flaming sword to guard the entrance to the Garden. This suggests that Adam and Eve could somehow have reached the gates of the Garden. I think that the Tower was such an attempt. I also have the feeling that the Large Hadron Collider was built for the same reason. Curiously, the Tower was in the order of some 50 miles in circumference and the LHC is in the same order of magnitude in size. In some books Adam & Eve are described going to the gates of the Garden numerous times but of course, they could not enter. Also, the books of Adam & Eve describe Adam as having to re-enter the cave of treasures, the earth, when coming back from the Garden gates.

Mike
What if both are true? What if you could both physically reach the heavens by breaking through the top of the earth and you could also learn how to open the right portal?
Maybe. I'll keep pondering, thinking, reading and praying. I don't currently subscribe to the flat earth theory but I like to keep an open mind about these things.

Mike

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Can we agree to these facts?

1. In America and Europe, we can see the North Star (Polaris) and observe that other stars appear to rotate around this "pole star."

2. In Australia and South Africa, the North Star cannot even be seen in the sky.

PS - I have lived in America for many years and I spent about 2 weeks in South Africa - and I can personally attest to these observations.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Shawn Henry wrote: December 7th, 2022, 11:40 pm all big companies are controlled by big government.
The other way round. Governments are frontmen for corporations not vice versa.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

BroJones wrote: December 8th, 2022, 12:15 pm Can we agree to these facts?

1. In America and Europe, we can see the North Star (Polaris) and observe that other stars appear to rotate around this "pole star."

2. In Australia and South Africa, the North Star cannot even be seen in the sky.

PS - I have lived in America for many years and I spent about 2 weeks in South Africa - and I can personally attest to these observations.
Isn't it funny how the sky rotates in opposite directions around two different points, depending on whether you're north or south of the equator? Almost as if we're on a ball spinning on an axis. How is that possible? And isn't it true that Australia and Argentina can see the same constellations? Even though they'd be on opposite sides of the earth-disk? If the dome is rotating, or the earth-disk is rotating, you'd think Australians and Argentinians would have quite different night-viewing experiences from each other, much less than Americans and Europeans.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Spent a bit of time in New Zealand and Tasmania and same issue. It's the Southern Cross there (which is nowhere to be seen in Europe). Polaris is nowhere to be seen in Australia and New Zealand although the sky circles another pivotal point near the Southern Cross.

This differs a lot by latitude. Most of the States is fairly southerly, i.e. towards the Equator, but in Canada, Alaska and northern Europe, there is a different sky to New Zealand and the south of Australia. The Sun bends into the horizon in all these places during their winters and it travels along the southern sky in Europe and the northern sky in New Zealand. In the far north of Europe, including Iceland and Norway, it doesn't get dark in high summer.

None of this is disputable at all.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Some of it. They have screwed up over some of this Covid stuff. They need a long lead in to any operation seemingly. They can barely handle certain issues although sex scandals are a useful way to get rid of people.

The real governing isn't done in governments but in supernational structures such as conferences, corporate boardrooms and so on.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

I'm definitely in agreement with those two things.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

h_p wrote: December 8th, 2022, 1:49 pm Almost as if we're on a ball spinning on an axis.
It's the same visual. It simply is showing a rotation. It doesn't show which one is rotating. The earth rotating or the stars rotating both look the same from the observer's position.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Niemand wrote: December 8th, 2022, 1:55 pm Some of it. They have screwed up over some of this Covid stuff. They need a long lead in to any operation seemingly. They can barely handle certain issues although sex scandals are a useful way to get rid of people.

The real governing isn't done in governments but in supernational structures such as conferences, corporate boardrooms and so on.
That's what we see, but those groups come to their meetings with a script to follow, I'm sure. The tier above them is probably executed with simple phones calls telling them what their role is.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Niemand wrote: December 8th, 2022, 1:50 pm None of this is disputable at all.
Nor would it need to be.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

h_p wrote: December 8th, 2022, 1:49 pm And isn't it true that Australia and Argentina can see the same constellations? Even though they'd be on opposite sides of the earth-disk? If the dome is rotating, or the earth-disk is rotating, you'd think Australians and Argentinians would have quite different night-viewing experiences from each other
If they saw the same stars at the same time, we would have a problem. If they rotate and they see the same stars hours apart, then it's not a problem.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

MikeMaillet wrote: December 8th, 2022, 11:20 am but I like to keep an open mind about these things.
If only our other ballers could say the same.

I remember several years back, Allison probably does too, when Steve told us having an open mind doesn't mean having an empty mind. It's admittedly a little hard having a good back and forth discussion built on a foundation of condescension.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

Shawn Henry wrote: December 8th, 2022, 3:24 pm
h_p wrote: December 8th, 2022, 1:49 pm Almost as if we're on a ball spinning on an axis.
It's the same visual. It simply is showing a rotation. It doesn't show which one is rotating. The earth rotating or the stars rotating both look the same from the observer's position.
We agree something is rotating. It doesn't matter which one to me for my question.

So how can it be, if everyone within the inner half-radius of the disk sees the sky in apparent rotation around a single point, which would have to mean that point is somewhere above the center of the disk, right? Either the disk spinning or the dome spinning is irrelevant. Can that rotation point be anywhere else within the dome and still give the same visual?

Then how could people on the outer part of the disk see a different rotation point?