The Son of Man

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: The Son of Man

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Michael Sherwin wrote: July 26th, 2019, 3:23 pm

Dude’s background is strikingly similar to Bird Island on Saipan where there too is a Suicide Cliff that also looks similar. 8-)

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

BeNotDeceived wrote: November 26th, 2022, 8:47 am
Alaris wrote: July 23rd, 2019, 6:29 pm
The Apocalypse of Thomas coincidentally aligns these two numbers 6 and 8 - neither of which align to Michael.

And when the seven days are passed by, on the eighth day at the sixth hour there shall be a sweet and tender voice in heaven from the east. Then shall that angel be revealed which hath power over the holy angels: and all the angels shall go forth with him, sitting upon chariots of the clouds of mine holy Father (so) rejoicing and running upon the air beneath the heaven to deliver the elect that have believed in me. And they shall rejoice that the destruction of this world hath come.
Interesting that an Angel Type Image appeared on my picture, taken during the six PM hour of the 8th day of March as shown at march8miracle.org.

The minute and second said pic was taken may or may not fit the pattern, depending on things such as local noon. The exact minute and second is known when Moroni landed his instrument.
Which Angel is from the East - Jupiter or the Jews named it Tzedek or Righteousness. He is the lower than two Messiahs or Anointed Ones.

Messiah Ben Joseph is the lesser but only one who belongs as the King Messiah.

Zechariah 4:14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth

What is March8miracle.org? I guess that's something to do this Saturday night!

What did you mean by this? -> "The exact minute and second is known when Moroni landed his instrument."

His trumpet or something else?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Alaris wrote: November 26th, 2022, 8:21 pm Which Angel is from the East - Jupiter or the Jews named it Tzedek or Righteousness. He is the lower than two Messiahs or Anointed Ones.

Messiah Ben Joseph is the lesser but only one who belongs as the King Messiah.

Zechariah 4:14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth

What is March8miracle.org? I guess that's something to do this Saturday night!

What did you mean by this? -> "The exact minute and second is known when Moroni landed his instrument."

His trumpet or something else?
Just for fun 🤩: I googled March8 and discovered March8.com, found it curious and switched to image search.

Apparently March 8 is now International Women's Day. :lol:

Actually works, as it was my meet pretty wimmenz day in 80 and 88-91 or 92.

All with CH in their name.

Then in 2002 I took the picture at the top of https://march8miracle.org/

Yea Moroni’s instrument was a trumpet. Turns out he’s a poser.

My PB mentioned electronics, so I always say he landed his instrument, because ILS was my specialty until about a month ago. My friend and I don’t know the exact time the photo was taken. It was after 6 in the evening. By visiting the site in 2020, I determined it was off by several minutes using CST.

Now I’m curious about the Radical Roots that have largely been erased.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

The Son of Man - the book of Mathew chapter 24 and the Joseph Smith's book of Matthew.

Joseph Smith - Matthew: 26 For as the light of the morning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west, and covereth the whole earth, so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be.

Jesus Christ stood up there and said, "This man could be anyone but me." Jesus was born without a father. Jesus was born with a Mother, Mary.

With this about 40 minutes in:
Jesus Christ can't be any man than the one who comes.

onefour1
captain of 1,000

Post by onefour1 »

Moses 6:57
57 Wherefore teach it unto your children, that all men, everywhere, must repent, or they can in nowise inherit the kingdom of God, for no unclean thing can dwell there, or dwell in his presence; for, in the language of Adam, Man of Holiness is his name, and the name of his Only Begotten is the Son of Man, even Jesus Christ, a righteous Judge, who shall come in the meridian of time.

As the verse above explains, God the Father's name in the language of Adam is Man of Holiness. I think this is a beautiful name for the Father because it expels the myth that God is not a man but some mystical, ethereal substance. Jesus, as mentioned above, was known as the Son of Man. This name has probably stuck with Jesus and this is why he calls himself the Son of Man. It is also a beautiful name because it teaches the truth about the Father that he is an exalted man. We were made in his image and after his likeness and our resurrected bodies will prove to continue to be like the Father in that he is an exalted man with an immortal body of flesh and bones.

seraphim144000
Hi, I'm new.

Post by seraphim144000 »

Hello Alaris! I have read much of your blog. I am a friend, one who believe a lot of the things you believe. I am a faithful and worthy member of the LDS church. I want to email you, but I cannot see your email on your blog because it is hidden from me and I have software issues when trying to do it. It's like the adversary doesn't want us to meet up.... I created this account here only to reach out to you and ask your email or how I can speak with you privately. Thank you