NICK FUENTES EXPLAINS THE ROLE OF THE HOLOCAUST/NAZIS IN FRAMING AMERICAN POLITICAL DISCUSSIONS

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Momma J
captain of 1,000

Re: NICK FUENTES EXPLAINS THE ROLE OF THE HOLOCAUST/NAZIS IN FRAMING AMERICAN POLITICAL DISCUSSIONS

Post by Momma J »

HVDC wrote: December 6th, 2022, 5:26 pm
Momma J wrote: December 5th, 2022, 9:38 am I hope to watch this in the near future.

I would like to interject some food for thought. How many people who died at the hands of the Nazis, we ROM... or ROMA?

Countries in Europe were surrendering their Roma people to the Nazis.
In the 20th century, the Gypsies faced a much more sinister foe than medieval villagers in the form of Adolf Hitler and the Nazis, who decided that all Gypsies must be exterminated. They were accused of many crimes that the Jews were also blamed for, including such things as child abduction and cannibalism. During the war, besides being occasionally rounded up, they were also often simply killed on sight. When World War II was over, an estimated 500,000 to 1,500,000 Gypsies had perished at the hands of the Nazis.
btw... calling the Roma gypsies is akin to calling a black person a "N"

There are many who claim that the Romas were from Asia. Has anyone researched how they arrived in Aisia?

I got this from a person who chooses to remain "hidden from persecution"
Rom were Jewish, we protected the northern boarder of Israel and were captured and used as slaves in India and Pakistan. We escaped to the EU and spread out. We keep Moses laws and are Christian. The Israel’s are doing their best to get us all home but, the ROM and or Roma are afraid of change.
Some speculate that the Holocaust was a vehicle to gather up the lost tribes and attempt to exterminate them.
I.can't.even.

Sir H
OK....

It is a reach, but society does tend to gloss over the plethora of atrocities that do not fit a specific agenda.

...and we only have a vague speculation of the missing tribes.

... time to climb out the boxes that they build for encapsulating our thoughts.

Whenever I am pushed by governments/history books/news outlets/teachers/self-exclaimed prophets, etc. to believe a concepted script, I like to take a walk on the wild side and find treasures that will unravel their pretty "stories"

The "stories" are almost always too good (or bad as the case might be) to be true.

... of course, one could always resort to prayer for an added research guide. ;)

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Re: NICK FUENTES EXPLAINS THE ROLE OF THE HOLOCAUST/NAZIS IN FRAMING AMERICAN POLITICAL DISCUSSIONS

Post by HVDC »

Momma J wrote: December 7th, 2022, 4:58 am
Momma J wrote: December 5th, 2022, 9:38 am I hope to watch this in the near future.

I would like to interject some food for thought. How many people who died at the hands of the Nazis, we ROM... or ROMA?

In the 20th century, the Gypsies faced a much more sinister foe than medieval villagers in the form of Adolf Hitler and the Nazis, who decided that all Gypsies must be exterminated. They were accused of many crimes that the Jews were also blamed for, including such things as child abduction and cannibalism. During the war, besides being occasionally rounded up, they were also often simply killed on sight. When World War II was over, an estimated 500,000 to 1,500,000 Gypsies had perished at the hands of the Nazis.

There are many who claim that the Romas were from Asia. Has anyone researched how they arrived in Aisia?

Rom were Jewish, we protected the northern boarder of Israel and were captured and used as slaves in India and Pakistan. We escaped to the EU and spread out. We keep Moses laws and are Christian. The Israel’s are doing their best to get us all home but, the ROM and or Roma are afraid of change.
Some speculate that the Holocaust was a vehicle to gather up the lost tribes and attempt to exterminate them.
I.can't.even.

Sir H
OK....

It is a reach, but society does tend to gloss over the plethora of atrocities that do not fit a specific agenda.

Whenever I am pushed by governments/history books/news outlets/teachers/self-exclaimed prophets, etc. to believe a concepted script, I like to take a walk on the wild side and find treasures that will unravel their pretty "stories"

The "stories" are almost always too good (or bad as the case might be) to be true.

... of course, one could always resort to prayer for an added research guide. ;)
They most certainly do.

And the basic premise of your supposition.

Is basically correct.

Except for the NAZI part.

That is hogwash.

The real enemy is hiding in plain sight.

Behind all of those HolyHoax stories.

Keep digging.

Sir H

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Last edited by HVDC on December 7th, 2022, 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

HVDC wrote: December 7th, 2022, 9:52 am
Momma J wrote: December 7th, 2022, 4:58 am

I.can't.even.

Sir H
OK....

They most certainly do.

And the basic premise of your supposition.

Is basically correct.

Except for the NAZI part.

That is hogwash.

The real enemy is hiding in plain sight.

Behind all of those HolyHoax stories.

Keep digging.

Sir H

... worth posting twice. ;)

I enjoy perusing through history books and attempting to put puzzles together based on the words of the Victors.

I agree with Doug Casey’s view point, which is quoted below:
Mankind has experienced similar plagues of sociopathic behaviour for millennia.

The last one took place in the late 1930s and early 1940s. It began in Germany, which was hopelessly broke at that time, with no hope of economic recovery, as they had an oppressive hundred-year reparation bill hanging over them – a bill that had been handed to them under the Treaty of Versailles.

Yet, somehow, this economically-devastated country suddenly received a massive infusion of wealth – countless armament factories were built, producing state-of-the-art airplanes, howitzers, tanks, and all other items of military use.

Although this has not been noted in the history books, the massive funding necessary for this military buildup came from Wall Street and the City of London – from the globalists of the day, who sought to rule, first Europe, through German might, then Asia, then beyond.

anonymous91
captain of 100

Post by anonymous91 »

History is often very complex, and the oversimplified stories we are told are watered-down biases that are typically from the victor's point of view.

One of the most fascinating characters I have spent time studying is Vlad Tepes (aka Vlad the Impaler), believed by some to be the true inspiration behind Bram Stoker's Dracula novel. To the people of Transylvania, he is a local hero, to his enemies he was a bloodthirsty terror to behold.

Was he a National Hero, or was he a Bloodthirsty Psychopath? It largely depends on who you ask, their culture, upbringing, biases, and the story that they believe in. One thing is for sure, he had a very interesting history.

He seemed to have a very sadistic sense of humor. Traveling Clergymen came to visit him once and refused to take their hats off (as was their custom), so he told his men to nail their hats to their heads to make sure they didn't actually come off. Another time he invited all of the poor people into a building where he made a grand speech telling them how they would never have to worry about money or food ever again, the people cheered. Then he locked them up and burned the building down.

I vote that he was a complete Psychopath that had a very twisted sense of humor. Of course, he could be a Sociopath too, since his father was betrayed and murdered by the noblemen when he was just a lad, so that could have driven him to do the things that he did also.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

I've never heard the claim that the Roma were Jewish. Quite interesting, and it would be more interesting if you could come up with better attribution for this claim.

And some speculate that the 'Holocaust' was instigated by Jewish elites to help fuel the Aliya of the Jewish people to the new Israel.

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

larsenb wrote: December 9th, 2022, 8:14 pm

I've never heard the claim that the Roma were Jewish. Quite interesting, and it would be more interesting if you could come up with better attribution for this claim.

And some speculate that the 'Holocaust' was instigated by Jewish elites to help fuel the Aliya of the Jewish people to the new Israel.
I wish I had more than the words of a friend, who only has her family history that has been passed down from generation to generation. Similar to the messages that society gathered form American Indian tribes... or tribes in Central America.

Simple history passed down.

TheChristian
captain of 100

Post by TheChristian »

The old oral traditions of the British Gypsies are that they are the desendants of Abraham.