December 7th, 2022

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Re: December 7th, 2022

Post by Subcomandante »

Atrasado wrote: November 29th, 2022, 9:59 am I've gotten out of the prediction business. I know the tribulations which will happen. I see that conditions are such that those tribulations, which have started for some already, could commence for the United States and Europe at any time. But I don't know when they will start. Maybe Heavenly Father will reveal this to me, and maybe He won't. In any case, I'm trying to prepare in case they do happen next week or tomorrow.
This is a very wise answer. I think there's a specific reason why it isn't good to date hunt (though I don't see any harm in investigating everything.)

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z8Oofz8Tww wrote:
Passage of the Moon in front of Mars will occur during the evening of December 7 here in the states. The southeastern states will mostly see the Moon close to Mars but not in front of it. For example, Huntsville, Alabama, will see the Moon very close to Mars at approximately 9:25 pm CST. In Eugene, Oregon, the Moon will occult Mars at 7:45 pm PST on the 7th. The occultation will end at 8:44 pm PST. Go to my website for times in various cities https://www.shadowandsubstance.com/
See nonpublic thread in OD: viewtopic.php?t=68751

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

Post by Wondering Wendy »

Wondering Wendy wrote: November 30th, 2022, 9:42 am It is my understanding from the prophecy that Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea will be attacked first, if I'm reading it correctly. I thought this article was interesting given this.

South Korea scrambles fighter jets after Chinese and Russian warplanes enter air defence zone.

Note, Japan also scrambled jets as these same warplanes flew from the East China Sea into the Sea of Japan.

If these countries are attacked first, then we will know America is likely next.

logonbump
captain of 100

Post by logonbump »

Source site of some linked of the footage
https://warnews247.gr/ (Link in Greek tho my browser offers to translate)

hedgehog
captain of 100

Post by hedgehog »

Agree, I am out of the specific interpretation and prediction business. Eventually it will be "next week," and so I will keep preparing.

What I did feel impressed to do, was kneel in prayer and ask what I should focus on preparing next. The answers were specific and unexpected. Speaking of, I still need to repair my water tank and keep my cars gas tank full.

Keep your gas tanks full, is always good advice, in the summer because fuel pumps use the liquid for cooling, and in the winter the water buildup can freeze.

Ado
captain of 100

Post by Ado »

BeNotDeceived wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 1:46 am
Passage of the Moon in front of Mars will occur during the evening of December 7 here in the states. The southeastern states will mostly see the Moon close to Mars but not in front of it. For example, Huntsville, Alabama, will see the Moon very close to Mars at approximately 9:25 pm CST. In Eugene, Oregon, the Moon will occult Mars at 7:45 pm PST on the 7th. The occultation will end at 8:44 pm PST. Go to my website for times in various cities https://www.shadowandsubstance.com/
Weird. I had a dream maybe a year ago that I was watching the night sky and the moon and Mars appeared very close to the earth, then collided with each other. I assumed it was Mars because the planet was red.
Had another dream not long after that, same thing. Moon and Mars collided, this time I watched it happen from afar through a telescope.
Last night I had a dream that the world was in chaos. Then in the dream I saw a hit and run and I called the police while I tried to comfort the young victim who seemed suspicious I would help her. She didn't trust me. The police never came. I began to realize everyone was worried about themselves, there was no rule of law anymore. Nobody cared. Anarchy. But it happened so suddenly and I was confused. Then I looked up at the sky and something that I can only describe as red debris was raining down and then coming to life. I picked one of the red pieces up in my hands and asked out loud to myself what it was and "it" spoke and said that the moon was destroyed. Then the ground started to shake. Water broke through cracks in the ground and sprayed everywhere like broken pipes. Started to run. Then woke up.
I thought it was just a random thread in my imagination. Probably still is.

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

Ado wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 7:14 pm
Weird. I had a dream maybe a year ago that I was watching the night sky and the moon and Mars appeared very close to the earth, then collided with each other. I assumed it was Mars because the planet was red.
Had another dream not long after that, same thing. Moon and Mars collided, this time I watched it happen from afar through a telescope.
Last night I had a dream that the world was in chaos. Then in the dream I saw a hit and run and I called the police while I tried to comfort the young victim who seemed suspicious I would help her. She didn't trust me. The police never came. I began to realize everyone was worried about themselves, there was no rule of law anymore. Nobody cared. Anarchy. But it happened so suddenly and I was confused. Then I looked up at the sky and something that I can only describe as red debris was raining down and then coming to life. I picked one of the red pieces up in my hands and asked out loud to myself what it was and "it" spoke and said that the moon was destroyed. Then the ground started to shake. Water broke through cracks in the ground and sprayed everywhere like broken pipes. Started to run. Then woke up.
Interesting. You are not the only one.

The Moon Fell From The Sky
NOVEMBER 30, 2022 8:42 AM
MATTHEW REYNOLDS

⅓ Of The Moon Fell To Earth
APRIL 2011
CONSTANTINE1959

In the mouth of two or more witnesses shall it be established
NOVEMBER 30, 2022

I've read quite a few others, as well. :)

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

A key reason for my link is to ethically share posts on another site.

There I was User Number 36866

before ldsff was even a glimmer in his daddy’s eye. :lol:

More people will likely respond if you create a new thread about it. :idea:

If you post your dream in outer darkness Mike may help you understand it,

3*8**

Take that you silly devil.

I obliterate your three sixes

and raise you fore horsemen.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

As a quick side note to this thread, December 7th is the anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor. 81 years ago.

BigT
captain of 100

Post by BigT »

I had a bizarre dream last night. Here's an edited version of the journal entry I made today:

"I had an awful dream last night, or rather early this morning...

It seemed to have started when I went to the gym... For some reason I returned to the car without my backpack, so I had to go back and fetch it. I was worried because it had my carry pistol, extra magazine, and wallet, as well as likely a knife and maybe my AirPods. While exiting I had a brief conversation with someone about something, who’s knows what, when he said he could tell when people were carrying in their gym clothes. I asked him if he was sure, thinking I was being coy as I had a pistol in my backpack. He said yes.

It turns out he and some other cops lived around the corner from where I and my wife lived (she was at work the whole dream). In front of their house, several times I found concealed carry pistols in holsters with badges, on the road, a couple of feet from the gutter. As if they were carelessly dropping them there. They always smiled and thanked me for returning their guns.

Next there seemed to be a terrible attack or storm or something seen afar off, over a nearby body of water [we live in Utah County]. End-of-the-world movie CGI stuff. When lying awake thinking about it later, after I finally broke out of the dream, I thought of terraforming. Like aliens changing the planet to suit their species. Only I knew it wasn’t aliens, it was the Gadiantons thinking they were helping destroy the Earth, or something like that.

It was terrifying both because of the awful things that were happening (most of the gory details were forgotten) as well as I seemed to know it was a dream but couldn’t pull myself out of it. Finally able to open my eyes, I confirmed I was in bed, which was somewhat comforting, but then I fell asleep again, and dove right back in.

The alarm went off at 4:40, time to go to the gym. I got up to see if it was snowing. It was and I knew my wife wouldn’t want to go to the gym (I didn’t either). All-in-all I was up at least 10 minutes before I turned the light off and set the alarm for 6:10.
And fell right back into the dream.

Except this time I was telling the people who had been in the earlier dream what was about to happen. The second time around wasn’t as scary as the first, for some reason. Also troubling were the words flashed in bold, GET READY! I don’t know how anyone could “get ready” for the awful dream, but I’ve been pondering it all day."

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

BigT wrote: December 5th, 2022, 5:05 pm I had a bizarre dream last night. Here's an edited version of the journal entry I made today:

"I had an awful dream last night, or rather early this morning...

It seemed to have started when I went to the gym... For some reason I returned to the car without my backpack, so I had to go back and fetch it. I was worried because it had my carry pistol, extra magazine, and wallet, as well as likely a knife and maybe my AirPods. While exiting I had a brief conversation with someone about something, who’s knows what, when he said he could tell when people were carrying in their gym clothes. I asked him if he was sure, thinking I was being coy as I had a pistol in my backpack. He said yes.

It turns out he and some other cops lived around the corner from where I and my wife lived (she was at work the whole dream). In front of their house, several times I found concealed carry pistols in holsters with badges, on the road, a couple of feet from the gutter. As if they were carelessly dropping them there. They always smiled and thanked me for returning their guns.

Next there seemed to be a terrible attack or storm or something seen afar off, over a nearby body of water [we live in Utah County]. End-of-the-world movie CGI stuff. When lying awake thinking about it later, after I finally broke out of the dream, I thought of terraforming. Like aliens changing the planet to suit their species. Only I knew it wasn’t aliens, it was the Gadiantons thinking they were helping destroy the Earth, or something like that.

It was terrifying both because of the awful things that were happening (most of the gory details were forgotten) as well as I seemed to know it was a dream but couldn’t pull myself out of it. Finally able to open my eyes, I confirmed I was in bed, which was somewhat comforting, but then I fell asleep again, and dove right back in.

The alarm went off at 4:40, time to go to the gym. I got up to see if it was snowing. It was and I knew my wife wouldn’t want to go to the gym (I didn’t either). All-in-all I was up at least 10 minutes before I turned the light off and set the alarm for 6:10.
And fell right back into the dream.

Except this time I was telling the people who had been in the earlier dream what was about to happen. The second time around wasn’t as scary as the first, for some reason. Also troubling were the words flashed in bold, GET READY! I don’t know how anyone could “get ready” for the awful dream, but I’ve been pondering it all day."
I think all we can really do at this point is to pray, immerse ourselves in the scriptures and the spirit, and ask him to help us and protect us. Also ask him what he wants us to do.

We will need to rely on him on where to go, what to do, who to trust, etc. I believe it's the only way we can survive, by abiding in him, under his wings.

We need to remember and have faith that he can make us invisible to our enemies, he can multiply our food, he can instantly transport us to safety, and if our homes are not safe, he has places prepared that are. Eventually this will be Zion, itself. :)

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

I made my first set of faraday cages out of metal garbage cans. Now I just need to ground them. I also plan on refilling my propane tanks.. and maybe buying one additional tank.

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

My husband tells me that he never has dreams or premonitions that would guide him. I respect that. Yet he seems to have had a premonition of sorts this morning.

He always goes to the country house in the middle of the week. Today he told me that he does not think he should be heading to the house without me this week. He said that it just didn't feel right for him to be on the road over the next few days.

Could be nothing... Could be his body telling him to get more rest. Time will tell.

truefreedom
captain of 100

Post by truefreedom »

One more day
Party like its New Year's Eve

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Tomorrow, tomorrow, there's always tomorrow...

Joan7
captain of 100

Post by Joan7 »

You know how it is said that Satanists have to tell you what they are going to do, before doing it. Early this year, I watched a new disaster movie called "Moon Fall."

moving2zion
captain of 100

Post by moving2zion »

Maybe President Nelson and his Wife will announce the doctrine of Multiple Wives is back in order and we will see the church split in two next week from all of the resulting outrage.
Just 4 hours to go. Any other 7 Dec prognostications?

JandD6572
captain of 100

Post by JandD6572 »

moving2zion wrote: December 6th, 2022, 9:04 pm Maybe President Nelson and his Wife will announce the doctrine of Multiple Wives is back in order and we will see the church split in two next week from all of the resulting outrage.
Just 4 hours to go. Any other 7 Dec prognostications?
that depends on where you live, for instance, it's the early hours of December 7th here in the united states.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

We need to establish a rule about how we figure these sorts of date specific predictions. When does a given date "end" is it:

At midnight GMT (0 degrees longitude)?
At midnight at 190 degrees west longitude?
At midnight at the western most point along the international date line? That would be at the western tip of the Aleutian Islands in Alaska in the ocean between Attu Island, Alaska and leutsky District, Kamchatka Krai, Russia.
At midnight at some other time zone, Eastern, Mountain and so on? Does God even use time zones?
Is it at local solar midnight at one of the above locations??
Some other method?

I mean here it is 16:35:57 at the prime meridian on 07 December 2022 and so far nothing of particular importance seems to have happened today. So just what are the rules for this?

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

gkearney wrote: December 7th, 2022, 9:43 am We need to establish a rule about how we figure these sorts of date specific predictions. When does a given date "end" is it:

At midnight GMT (0 degrees longitude)?
At midnight at 190 degrees west longitude?
At midnight at the western most point along the international date line? That would be at the western tip of the Aleutian Islands in Alaska in the ocean between Attu Island, Alaska and leutsky District, Kamchatka Krai, Russia.
At midnight at some other time zone, Eastern, Mountain and so on? Does God even use time zones?
Is it at local solar midnight at one of the above locations??
Some other method?

I mean here it is 16:35:57 at the prime meridian on 07 December 2022 and so far nothing of particular importance seems to have happened today. So just what are the rules for this?
:D :D :D :D

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

I think there are no rules. :)

I also take any and all predictions with a healthy pinch of salt. And yes, when nothing happens on this date(s), you have to ask why these people felt so confident in what the Lord told them. Personal revelation is just that, personal. That doesn't mean I can't learn from what others share, but we are only to heed those promptings that come from God through the Spirit.

I honestly hope we have much more time before crap really hits the fan. (As if things aren't bad already in many parts of the world.) This simple exercise has shown me that I was quite ill-prepared in many regards, and that's after having been at this for years and years.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

OK, I'm gonna call this Dec. 7th prediction a "Nothing Burger." Which makes you really wonder about all of the promptings that people receive. The only thing I garnered from this lady's video was a renewed sense of checking my preps and I learned some good lessons. But this also makes you seriously question other things that she says. There was no doubt that she felt that a "new Pearl Harbor" was going to happen today.

But, on the bright side... Christmas will probably be a GO. :)

cab
captain of 1,000
Location: ♫ I am a Mormon! ♫ And... dang it... a Mormon just believes! ♫

Post by cab »

I have made the serious mistake in the past to get carried away with the ominous pronouncements of all the voices out there… Fear has led me to make SERIOUS errors in judgement.

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

Another youtuber's career is over. Never give dates.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

OCDMOM wrote: December 7th, 2022, 7:45 pm Another youtuber's career is over. Never give dates.
Dates are not always bad. Samuel gave a date.