No politician, no movie star.... are dying from covid

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: No politician, no movie star.... are dying from covid

Post by Niemand »

Heart attacks
Darshan Dharmaraj, 41, Sri Lankan actor (Prabhakaran, Ini Avan, Address Na), heart attack

Kim Jung Gi, 47, South Korean illustrator and comics artist, heart attack.

Mon Legaspi, 54, Filipino rock bassist (Wolfgang), cardiac arrest.

Alejandra González Pino, 54, Chilean politician. Heart failure.

Cause of death not given

Sara Lee, 30, American professional wrestler (WWE) "cause of death not made public"

Andrés Cuervo, 34, Colombian singer-songwriter

André Sinédo, 44, New Caledonian footballer (AS Magenta, national team) "Suddenly" (subitement)

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Scottish actor Robbie Coltrane is dead at 72/73. No cause of death given other than he was in a local hospital. I wonder if the press realises that by giving out such vague details they feed the very conspiracies they continue to decry.

People may remember him as Hagrid from the Harry Potter films or as Zukovsky the ex-KGB man in Brosnan era James Bond.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Update on Robbie Coltrane

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/robbie-coltra ... 42583.html
According to multiple reports, Coltrane died from multiple organ failure.

According to the actor’s death certificate, the actor, who played Rubeus Hagrid in the Harry Potter franchise, had been suffering from sepsis, lower respiratory tract infection and heart block.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Radio presenter dies mid-song.

https://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2022-10 ... kfast-show

A radio presenter died mid-way through presenting his popular breakfast show.

Broadcaster Tim Gough was on air at GenX when the service was cut mid-song just an hour into the slot.

Mr Gough, 55, had been presenting the morning show from his home 35 miles away from the Ipswich station's headquarters.

The music restarted a few minutes later but the presenter did not return and GenX - which only opened early this year - later confirmed he had died.

Born and bred in Suffolk, the broadcaster's career spanned more than a quarter of a century and began at Radio Orwell in Suffolk in 1986.

He did stints on Smooth Radio and at stations in the Midlands but had been away from the microphone for more than a decade before joining GenX.

A Facebook post by the radio station said he was survived by his son, sister, brother and mother.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Nosfe, 37, Romanian rapper, heart attack after a concert in Bucharest. (Pictured)

Arsenio Puro, 46, Spanish magician, heart attack.

Mikaben, 41, Haitian singer, songwriter, and producer, cardiac arrest

Tim Gough 55, English radio presenter (see above) Heart attack during show.

Cause of Death Unknown

Tyrone Davis, 50, American football player (Green Bay Packers, New York Jets). "Unexpectedly"

Marty Sammon, 45, American blues pianist (Buddy Guy). "Sudden"

Zuri Craig, 44, American actor and singer (America's Got Talent). Unknown.

Pádraigh Griffin, 46, Irish Gaelic footballer (Clonakilty, Cork). "Sudden" "Untimely"

Anatoly Zourpenko, 46, Greek-Russian basketball player (Olympiacos, Papagou, Panellinios). Unknown.

Fa'afiaula Sagote, 41, Samoan actor (The Orator)

Angus Trumble, 58, Australian art curator and historian, director of the National Portrait Gallery of Australia (2014–2018). "Sudden"

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/jas ... 11626.html

Jason David Frank, best known as Green Power Ranger Tommy Oliver of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers fame, has died at age 49. The actor and mixed martial artist rose to stardom in the iconic children's series, which first hit TV screens in 1993.

A representative for Frank confirmed the actor's death to Yahoo Entertainment on Sunday. A cause of death has not officially been released.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Adam Zimmer, 38, American football coach (New Orleans Saints, Cincinnati Bengals, Minnesota Vikings).
Zimmer died on October 31, 2022, at age 38, Mendota Heights, Minnesota. Mendota Heights police responded to a welfare check request at his home at 1:13 pm CDT, and found Zimmer dead inside. His death was not believed to be suspicious. His cause of death was not initially known but an autopsy was scheduled.
Hugh McKean, 55, American politician, member of the Colorado House of Representatives (since 2017), heart attack.

Shane Reed, 49, New Zealand Olympic triathlete (2008), brain cancer

D. H. Peligro, 63, American drummer (Dead Kennedys, Red Hot Chili Peppers), head trauma.
On October 28, 2022, Peligro died in his Los Angeles home. Police reported that he died from trauma to the head, caused by an accidental fall

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Niemand wrote: November 20th, 2022, 11:55 am https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/jas ... 11626.html

Jason David Frank, best known as Green Power Ranger Tommy Oliver of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers fame, has died at age 49. The actor and mixed martial artist rose to stardom in the iconic children's series, which first hit TV screens in 1993.

A representative for Frank confirmed the actor's death to Yahoo Entertainment on Sunday. A cause of death has not officially been released.
This death was a suicide. There seem to be factors of press hounding and bankruptcy.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Country singer Jake Flint dies at age 37 just hours after his wedding. His mourning wife said her 'heart is gone.'
Country singer Jake Flint died in his sleep at 37, just hours after his wedding on Saturday.

The Oklahoma native's funeral is scheduled for December 5. His cause of death is not known.

"My heart is gone and I just really need him to come back," his wife wrote on Facebook.

Country singer Jake Flint died just hours after his wedding on Saturday, his publicist, Clif Doyal, told The Oklahoman.

Flint was 37 years old.

While the official cause of death hasn't been released yet, Doyal told The Oklahoman that Flint died in his sleep following the wedding ceremony.
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/country-singe ... 01209.html

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

I mentioned above that Hailey Bieber (Justin's wife) had taken a stroke. Now she has an apple sized cyst on an ovary.
Hailey Bieber has opened up [sic] about a health issue affecting her – ovarian cysts. On Instagram, the model posted about the condition, which causes sacs, usually filled with fluid, to grow on the ovaries. "I have a cyst on my ovary the size of an apple," the 26-year-old wrote on her Instagram story. "I don't have endometriosis or PCOS," she said, referring to polycystic ovary syndrome, "but I have gotten an ovarian cyst a few times and it's never fun." She shared a photo of her stomach with a small bulge, writing "not a baby" next to it.

"It's painful and achy and makes me feel nauseous and bloated and crampy and emotional," she continued. "Anyways... I'm sure a lot of you can overly relate and understand. We got this."

https://www.yahoo.com/video/hailey-bieb ... 00392.html

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Aindrila Sharma, 24, Indian actress, stroke

Anthony Johnson, 34 American MMA, haemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis (blood disorder)

Igor Sypniewski, 48 retired footballer for Poland, stroke

Tame One, 52, American rapper (the Weathermen etc) heart failure

Unknown
Bello Musa Kofarmata, 34 Nigerian soccer player "short illness"

Aaron Carter, 34, American pop singer. Cause of death not given but possibly drug overdose.

Keith Farmer, 35 Northern Irish motorcycle racer "suddenly"

Johanna Priglinger, 36 Austrian politician (possible long term issue)

Mel Leckie, 38, Australian Paralympic cyclist

Jambey Tashi, Indian politician 44 "suddenly"

Adrian Dingle, 48 American footballer (gridiron)

Coy Gibbs, 49 NASCAR racer "in his sleep"

Billy Gordon, 49 Australian politician (Queensland)

Wang Tao, Chinese footballer 52

Goran Kovačević, 52, Serbian politician

Brent Moss, 52 former NFL

Chuck Carr, 55 Anerican baseball player

Einārs Gņedojs, 57 Latvian footballer

Rafał Moks, 36, Polish martial artist

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Andrés Balanta, Colombian football 24
During training in Tucumán, Argentina, on 29 November 2022, Balanta collapsed to the ground due from cardiorespiratory arrest. Medical personnel unsuccessfully attempted resuscitation for 40 minutes
Roni Peiponen, 25, Finnish footballer

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Kirstie Alley, age 71, died from colon cancer which was “only recently discovered.”

A local high school coach and teacher (Wise County, TX) went to the school football game Friday evening, and upon arriving home experienced a sudden medical emergency and was deceased a few hours later. Age 62. Excellent health, not overweight.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Grant Wahl, world-renowned soccer journalist, age 48.
He died suddenly, on the world stage, at the World Cup.

https://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/id/35 ... s-48-qatar

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Lizzy60 wrote: December 10th, 2022, 7:56 am Grant Wahl, world-renowned soccer journalist, age 48.

His widow is a Covid advisor to Joe Biden.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Niemand wrote: December 10th, 2022, 3:32 pm
Lizzy60 wrote: December 10th, 2022, 7:56 am Grant Wahl, world-renowned soccer journalist, age 48.

His widow is a Covid advisor to Joe Biden.
Wow. I wonder what she believes killed him. How deep does her knowledge/confirmation bias go?

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Bruce Willis has been suffering from brain aphasia since March 2022, and it is getting worse.

This brain disorder is linked to stroke, blood clots, and is listed as one of the possible neurological complications from the mRNA jab.

Of course fact-checkers like Reuter’s claim the jab had nothing to do with his condition. He is 67.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Lizzy60 wrote: December 11th, 2022, 3:36 pm Bruce Willis has been suffering from brain aphasia since March 2022, and it is getting worse.

This brain disorder is linked to stroke, blood clots, and is listed as one of the possible neurological complications from the mRNA jab.

Of course fact-checkers like Reuter’s claim the jab had nothing to do with his condition. He is 67.
Coronation Street, aka "Corrie", is one of the two big soaps in the UK and is shown on ITV. The other is the BBC's Eastenders.

https://uk.style.yahoo.com/signs-sympto ... 51485.html
Former 'Coronation Street' star suffers mini stroke aged 35: Symptoms of transient ischaemic attack
Former Coronation Street actor Chris Fountain has revealed he has suffered a mini stroke, which left him “speaking like a toddler”.

The 35-year-old, who played Weatherfield’s Tommy Duckworth in the soap, said he spent five days in a London hospital in August after waking up at home unable to speak properly.

Doctors discovered he had suffered a transient ischaemic attack (TIA) – known as a mini stroke – after a blood clot lodged in his brain.

“I woke up one morning and knew something wasn’t right," he told Mirror.

“My mum called me and I just couldn’t get my words out. I started walking round my house looking at things and I could think what the word was, like television or fridge, but I couldn’t say it.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... -shutting/

Austin Butler, the actor who played Elvis Presley in the biopic “Elvis,” recently made headlines after revealing that he had to visit the emergency room following the end of filming.

In an interview with People during the People & Entertainment Weekly Red Carpet Live SAG Awards 2023 preshow on Feb. 26, he called playing the late King of Rock ‘n Roll was “the greatest ride of my life.”

However, Butler also recounted how he started experiencing severe chest pains the day after filming wrapped and immediately went to the hospital.

“My body just started shutting down the day after I finished Elvis,” he said.

While he was there, doctors ran a battery of tests and determined that the pain was likely caused by stress and exhaustion. He “spent a week in bed,” he said.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

The MSN page is now gone. Remember screen capture and quotation is important to folk.
Niemand wrote: September 10th, 2021, 9:09 am This guy was one of the biggest stars in India, which has around a billion people in it. Disaster control has stepped in, but I think it's clear what happened.

https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/v ... est-147279
Vivek has 100% blockage in arterial vessel, was resuscitated after cardiac arrest
The doctors in a press conference, dismissed any connection with Vivek’s cardiac arrest and his COVID-19 vaccination the previous day.
Off MSN of all places!
https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/other/ac ... r-BB1fQkTQ

If this reads weirdly, just remember it is Indian English!
Now to the moot point that is at the crux of the debate in Tamil Nadu. All kinds of firm views are being debated by reputed doctors. On Thursday, when he took the jab, Vivek in the company of Health Secretary Radhakrishnan and other officials, [on live TV no less!!!] gave long and strong arguments in favour of the vaccine. He was roped in for his obvious reputation as an effective and popular communicator.

He collapsed the very next morning and was brought unconscious to SIMS hospital. He passed after midnight. Health officials and the doctors immediately sought to dismiss any connection between the vaccine and his heart attack. However, they explained the causes of his death in great technical detail like they normally do in every such case. Questions arise. Was Vivek fated to a fatal heart attack anyway, vaccine or no vaccine?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Funny, earlier this year they tried to blame his death on a suicide or substance abuse.
Darius Danesh death: Pop Idol star died in his sleep with undiagnosed condition which made heart swell.
https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/ ... v2-7wjS133