❝JACINDA... OR .. JACK, WHAT IS THAT?❞ - - Dec 7th, 2021 .. sodomite brethrenites

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

❝JACINDA... OR .. JACK, WHAT IS THAT?❞ - - Dec 7th, 2021 .. sodomite brethrenites

Post by sushi_chef »

https://www.bitchute.com/video/sCSnRs9gofCw/
"HMMM.... JACINDA... OR SHOULD WE SAY JACK, WHAT IS THAT?
First published at 12:13 UTC on December 7th, 2021.
Free Speech Warrior
Category News & Politics
Sensitivity Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over
Jerseypine
HE will NEVER be a SHE. Kike docs are able to cut off p*** and add breasts with drugs. However they cut up their bodies, they are STILL sodomites, with XY chromosomes! I will never call it "her". It is STILL a HIM, no matter what it thinks!
"
"
2019/5/20 -“She's courageous,” President Nelson said of Prime Minister Ardern. ... Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern in Wellington on Monday, May 20, 2019.
"
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/chu ... n?lang=eng

ummm .. what if they are sodomite brethren under some secret oath initiations ..
kinda end of lds church leadership??!! or still holds??!!
:arrow:

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Re: ❝JACINDA... OR .. JACK, WHAT IS THAT?❞ - - Dec 7th, 2021 .. sodomite brethrenites

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

I don't think she's a man, but she definitely has an issue with her soul.
Attachments
20221205_105017.jpg
20221205_105017.jpg (95.2 KiB) Viewed 456 times

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Re: ❝JACINDA... OR .. JACK, WHAT IS THAT?❞ - - Dec 7th, 2021 .. sodomite brethrenites

Post by ransomme »

Yeah she looks like a Jedi turned dark side 😂

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: December 5th, 2022, 9:51 am I don't think she's a man, but she definitely has an issue with her soul.
Jacinda is most definitely a man! I'll get to my (not Church approved but still decaf) coffee and return and report...

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: December 5th, 2022, 10:00 am
InfoWarrior82 wrote: December 5th, 2022, 9:51 am I don't think she's a man, but she definitely has an issue with her soul.
Jacinda is most definitely a man! I'll get to my (not Church approved but still decaf) coffee and return and report...
On another thread yesterday, Robin Hood stated that Jacinda is in a relationship with her partner (I'm assuming her "partner" is a man), and that she had a baby a year or so ago. I've only ever heard from countless sources, that she is a lesbian. But I know in real life, two women who claim to be lesbians who are married to men (one has children, the other doesn't) - so.... <shrug>
Such a baffling world we live in! :? So I will be very interested in seeing what you post, Jules, thanks!

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Whoa, that's some pretty dramatic gloom. Hard living changes a person physically.

Seen it in others, the light goes out, then the physical features harden. Sad part of growing old is watching people you know grow gloomy.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

EmmaLee wrote: December 5th, 2022, 10:28 am
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: December 5th, 2022, 10:00 am
On another thread yesterday, Robin Hood stated that Jacinda is in a relationship with her partner (I'm assuming her "partner" is a man), and that she had a baby a year or so ago. I've only ever heard from countless sources, that she is a lesbian. But I know in real life, two women who claim to be lesbians who are married to men (one has children, the other doesn't) - so.... <shrug>
Such a baffling world we live in! :? So I will be very interested in seeing what you post, Jules, thanks!
Trying to keep it all on the gender thread - here's mine and some other people's assessment of himmer:

Inverted couple, they use baby-bumps, and they use surrogates/cloning/and other methods to bring babies. They are ALL actors. Not just Hollywood.

viewtopic.php?p=1327292#p1327292
viewtopic.php?p=1327294#p1327294
viewtopic.php?p=1327299#p1327299

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

It looks like she’s been taking meth or something. How is that even the same person?

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Pazooka wrote: December 5th, 2022, 5:20 pm
It looks like she’s been taking meth or something. How is that even the same person?
Wow, yeah she actually does look like a meth addict. Holy...

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: December 5th, 2022, 5:32 pm
She's probably vegan :twisted:

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

ransomme wrote: December 5th, 2022, 6:46 pm
InfoWarrior82 wrote: December 5th, 2022, 5:32 pm
She's probably vegan :twisted:
Or manorexic

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Her official partner is a high up in Kiwi television circles. She's well connected.

But as I've said elsewhere I'm very surprised no one on this forum has a link to her. The Mormon world is a small one and someone here must have known someone who knew her when she was a child.

I can think of numerous other poltiicians who aged badly through office. Tony Blair for one, very boyish when he took office. Barack Obama aged noticeably too.

There are some who age more slowly like Putin and Turdeau.

The First Minister of Scotland, Nicola Sturgeon looks very mannish and is widely rumoured to be lesbian. I haven't heard anything 100% convincing on that score but she looks the part.