Chilling statement by President Trump

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Chilling statement by President Trump

Post by gkearney »

marc wrote: December 6th, 2022, 3:21 am Probably a fake misquote.
It wasn’t a verbal statement. Trump wrote it down in an online post on his own Truth Social site. Here it is, taken directly from his website.

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution," he wrote. "Our great 'Founders' did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!"

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

harakim wrote: December 5th, 2022, 10:18 pm
Subcomandante wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 5:30 pm Um, no they don't. First of all the fraud has to be proven, which it never was.

The Constitution is above the power of one man's will of changing it. Another reason why I cannot support this man.
Donald Trump wrote:“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,"
Woah, that's scary. Either it's a fake, or they think that Conservatives will actually support suspending the constitution. Hopefully, they are getting desparate?
Those are Trump's own words on his social media platform.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

larsenb wrote: December 5th, 2022, 7:21 pm
marc wrote: December 4th, 2022, 10:06 am
Subcomandante wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 5:30 pm Um, no they don't. First of all the fraud has to be proven, which it never was.

The Constitution is above the power of one man's will of changing it. Another reason why I cannot support this man.
Donald Trump wrote:“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,"
You didn't include a source, amigo. Is this a tweet? I looked at his twitter account and he hasn't posted a tweet in a year or more. I've seen lots of news articles claiming the same but none so far that I've seen have provided a link to the source. Not that I care for Trump. Just saying.
Wherever he said this, and if he actually did, he should have phrased it better. Maybe more on the line: "A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude effectively results in the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,"
He still advocated for overthrowing the Constitution. This is from Trump's own social media site.

Donald Trump is finished.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

Is that comment still on his social platform or did he delete it and is now denying it?

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Still wondering if Subcomandante is a U.S. citizen. Weird that he won't answer that simple question.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Trump is owning them. Now the establishment is falling all over themselves to say the constitution is the greatest thing ever.

The Great Maga King plays the pawns again.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

I agree with Trump frankly. I have made similar comments about our WA state constitution. I believe in the rule of law. but, when the PTB don't, what do you do? We have a constitution that requires Exec branch to get Legislative to concur on all things, such as Exec Orders, tax hikes, progressive rules. but the state supreme court has been taken over by progressives. Our ballots are not legal (I received 7 ballots for the two of us and I didn't ask for them). We had our our own, voted on measures struck down by court saying people don't know what they voted for, we have had exec orders override the constitution because even though they are against the constitution they are for the good of the people, we have had taxes enacted that are against the constitution and the court agrees but says the old taxes are racist (sales tax hurts blacks).

What are we to do? There is nothing constitutional we can do as we have been taken over. It seems that only by going outside of the rule of law (state constitution) may we get back to it. The constitution has been overrun and tweaked with rules that twist it. I feel the only thing we can do is set it aside long enough to clean things up and then untwist the added laws and illegal efforts, perhaps rewrite it a bit more clearly to mean what we want with 21st century words that lawyers cannot twist. I feel exactly like Trump on this. But, in WA I am in the very small minority, at least in western WA. In the whole state closer to a balance. It something isn't done, either we lose all our freedoms or we end up with a civil war of come sort here. IMO.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Subcomandante wrote: December 6th, 2022, 6:04 am
He still advocated for overthrowing the Constitution. This is from Trump's own social media site.
But that is not what he said. That is how the establishment is spinning it to avoid the serious accusations of collision and fraud Trump is making. Accusations which are supported by findings of the Durham Report and the Twitter data dumps.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

gkearney wrote: December 6th, 2022, 3:29 am
marc wrote: December 6th, 2022, 3:21 am Probably a fake misquote.
It wasn’t a verbal statement. Trump wrote it down in an online post on his own Truth Social site. Here it is, taken directly from his website.

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution," he wrote. "Our great 'Founders' did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!"
that MSM is not reporting the last sentence is telling. so dems support the constitution now? Then I'd like to bear arms without any infringement, please. Oh, and sign me up for some free speech, too.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

You didn't include a source, amigo. Is this a tweet? I looked at his twitter account and he hasn't posted a tweet in a year or more. I've seen lots of news articles claiming the same but none so far that I've seen have provided a link to the source. Not that I care for Trump. Just saying.
Wherever he said this, and if he actually did, he should have phrased it better. Maybe more on the line: "A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude effectively results in the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,"

No he didn't advocate for overthrowing the Constitution. He worded it poorly, but what he stated is that massive fraud of this type and magnitude effectively results ...." in other words ELECTION FRAUD RESULTS in termination of Constitutional rules. His next sentence ahs been conveniently snipped from the statement "our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False and Fraudulent Elections!”

This is just simple logic. Trump's base is made up of (sometimes rabid) Constitutionalists - Trump is no Biden, and would not say something that would so disaffect him from the vast majority of his base.

This statement has been seized on and mischaracterized, and imho anyone pushing this bogus interpretation (looking at you, SubCommandante) is not acting in good faith and is demagoguing at best and flat out lying at worst.

for those struggling https://www.zerohedge.com/political/did ... nstitution

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

Original_Intent wrote: December 6th, 2022, 2:27 pm No he didn't advocate for overthrowing the Constitution. He worded it poorly, but what he stated is that massive fraud of this type and magnitude effectively results ...." in other words ELECTION FRAUD RESULTS in termination of Constitutional rules. His next sentence ahs been conveniently snipped from the statement "our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False and Fraudulent Elections!”

This is just simple logic. Trump's base is made up of (sometimes rabid) Constitutionalists - Trump is no Biden, and would not say something that would so disaffect him from the vast majority of his base.

This statement has been seized on and mischaracterized, and imho anyone pushing this bogus interpretation (looking at you, SubCommandante) is not acting in good faith and is demagoguing at best and flat out lying at worst.

Perhaps, though I'm not willing to bet my life on his words which are easy to walk back. Words matter. He may not be smart enough to think through what he says, but he's lived long enough to know that wording matters, especially as one who has served as POTUS. I mean, he's the one who gave us Operation Warp Speed.

Words matter.

Allison
captain of 1,000

Post by Allison »

Allison wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 9:26 pm
larsenb wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 8:55 pm
Letfreedumbring wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 8:32 pm Fraud is a more compelling reason for having a system of laws and the supreme law of the land is the constitution.

Just because everyone is looting a Target doesn't mean the law has been overturned because of civil disobedience and everyone should start doing it. Mob mentality is very much the result of social media and it continues to grow in America unabated.

This is also what I have worried about with this guy. Conservatives get all excited thinking he is christian and loves America but he is just the Republican Bill Clinton. In fact, they hung out together a lot.
But the problem is that the fraud has put into office a man and his cohorts who will ensure that our system of laws and the supreme law of the land will never be upheld. So, you've got a bit of a paradox here.

And to call DT the Republican BIll Clinton. Wow, not by a long shot.

It feels like we are in the midst of a coup, really. And the purpose seems to be the overthrow of our nation. What is the righteous way to overcome a coup?

Yet the Q people say that the white hats in the military plan to impose martial law and hold another election.

I don’t know what the answers are, but the possibilities are frightening.

I’ve said before that I don’t know what the answers are in this situation, but this is why the martial law possibility is just as scary as doing nothing:

https://rumble.com/v1z4zzm-bombshell-wh ... ution.html

If you see the military on your streets, don’t get excited?

NowWhat
captain of 100

Post by NowWhat »

Allison, never quit praying for miracles. The Brunson brothers are in our prayers. Stranger things have happened, e.g., storms chasing away bad guys.

moving2zion
captain of 100

Post by moving2zion »

I can't believe how many people think that as part of all this we are going to see the Armed Forces step in save the day as it were. What most folks don't realize, or at least refuse to see, is how corrupt most of the senior leadership are, across the board within the military. Those that refused the shot retired or got out. Many of our finest were fleeing in the last couple of years as they have seen the military become more and more woke. While we have the quote from Thomas Jefferson saying it would take the blood of Freemen to maintain the constitution I personally don't believe we will find those good men willing to stand up to a corrupt system of government in the military. As part of the above it amazes me how many people think Trump is still calling the shots over the armed forces. And yes I have read several of the legal arguments. The country will fracture just as the tribes did prior to Christ's coming.

p8riot
captain of 100

Post by p8riot »

Just highlights that the Republic is lost. The only way to re-establish true constitutional government at this point is through a benevolent dictator taking control, purging all the corrupt and traitorous elements, having open and fair elections to replace every office, and then peacefully returning power. So either that path or the one we're staying on, we get a dictatorship. Catch-22.

p8riot
captain of 100

Post by p8riot »

p8riot wrote: December 6th, 2022, 9:38 pm Just highlights that the Republic is lost. The only way to re-establish true constitutional government at this point is through a benevolent dictator taking control, purging all the corrupt and traitorous elements, having open and fair elections to replace every office, and then peacefully returning power (pipedream that that would happen!). So either that path or the one we're staying on, we get a dictatorship. Catch-22.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

EmmaLee wrote: December 6th, 2022, 8:55 am Still wondering if Subcomandante is a U.S. citizen. Weird that he won't answer that simple question.
US Citizen Mexican Permanent Resident.

I am not aware that I had been asked that question.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

tribrac wrote: December 6th, 2022, 9:20 am
But that is not what he said. That is how the establishment is spinning it to avoid the serious accusations of collision and fraud Trump is making. Accusations which are supported by findings of the Durham Report and the Twitter data dumps.
Attachments
MAGA.png
MAGA.png (285.06 KiB) Viewed 180 times

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

You guys are something else. Strange how TDS seeps into almost every brain to one degree or another.

He obviously meant the opposite: When you have massive Presidential election fraud, like he experienced, it's a sign all rules regulations and even parts of the Constitution are on the ropes, essentially abrogated.

And he is exactly right. That is where we are in this country now.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

marc wrote: December 6th, 2022, 2:35 pm
Original_Intent wrote: December 6th, 2022, 2:27 pm No he didn't advocate for overthrowing the Constitution. He worded it poorly, but what he stated is that massive fraud of this type and magnitude effectively results ...." in other words ELECTION FRAUD RESULTS in termination of Constitutional rules. His next sentence ahs been conveniently snipped from the statement "our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False and Fraudulent Elections!”

Perhaps, though I'm not willing to bet my life on his words which are easy to walk back. Words matter. He may not be smart enough to think through what he says, but he's lived long enough to know that wording matters, especially as one who has served as POTUS. I mean, he's the one who gave us Operation Warp Speed.

Words matter.
You've been gulled by the Fake media.

Here's one of Trump's twitter feeds on the misleading stories on this from the MSM:
The Fake News is actually trying to convince the American People that I said I wanted to “terminate” the Constitution. This is simply more DISINFORMATION & LIES, just like RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, and all of their other HOAXES & SCAMS. What I said was that when there is “MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION,” as has been irrefutably proven in the 2020 Presidential Election, steps must be immediately taken to RIGHT THE WRONG. Only FOOLS would disagree with that and accept STOLEN ELECTIONS. MAGA!

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Except there was no irrefutable proof of election stealing. They are all big lies repeated by Trump and his associates.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Subcomandante wrote: December 6th, 2022, 9:44 pm Image posted by subc
Does it surprise me that Subcommandante was also taken in by the Fake Media's presentation of this story? Nope.

One is especially susceptible to being gulled by such things when you start out with a strong anti-Trump bias.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Subcomandante wrote: December 6th, 2022, 10:23 pm Except there was no irrefutable proof of election stealing. They are all big lies repeated by Trump and his associates.
Where did you learn that? From more MSM fake news and/or from highly biased commentators.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

larsenb wrote: December 6th, 2022, 10:27 pm
Subcomandante wrote: December 6th, 2022, 9:44 pm Image posted by subc
Does it surprise me that Subcommandante was also taken in by the Fake Media's presentation of this story? Nope.

One is especially susceptible to being gulled by such things when you start out with a strong anti-Trump bias.
Trump said what he said. The media didn't have to say anything.

Trump is exactly like my local president AMLO that when he is confronted with the media telling him HIS OWN DATA using HIS OWN WORDS, he simply says #YoTengoOtrosDatos.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

larsenb wrote: December 6th, 2022, 10:28 pm
Subcomandante wrote: December 6th, 2022, 10:23 pm Except there was no irrefutable proof of election stealing. They are all big lies repeated by Trump and his associates.
Where did you learn that? From more MSM fake news and/or from highly biased commentators.
The courts laughed out everything.