Skull and Bones in the Mormon Church: a Video Report

For non-mainstream, heterodoxical discussions. Request access to the Heretic Group here.
Yhwh_is_molech
Hi, I'm new.

Skull and Bones in the Mormon Church: a Video Report

Post by Yhwh_is_molech »

here is the video report i just published on bitchute a few moments ago, covering everything we know so far. its a bit intense but i see it as a prototype to something really streamlined(like a hard hitting come to our senses movie) and maybe something that can get to our entire mormon tribe quickly so people can all say nay at the next vote with Nemo. lol.

i enjoyed making this video, too much maybe haha, so anyone who watches it i hope you enjoy it as well,, and let me know what you think

https://www.bitchute.com/video/y45VYRMgheXP/

your friend, the masked crow

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Skull and Bones in the Mormon Church: a Video Report

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

Interesting name you've chosen.

logonbump
captain of 100

Post by logonbump »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: December 5th, 2022, 8:55 pm Interesting name you've chosen.
From the OPs comment below his video
"jesus christ is a satanic sacrifice they use to get everyone hypnotized back into satanism. if you think torturing an innocent man and spilling his blood magically redeems you that's a perversion of the mind. wake up"

Doesn't sound very Christian to us. Troll alert anyone?

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

logonbump wrote: December 5th, 2022, 10:44 pm
Gadianton Slayer wrote: December 5th, 2022, 8:55 pm Interesting name you've chosen.
From the OPs comment below his video
"jesus christ is a satanic sacrifice they use to get everyone hypnotized back into satanism. if you think torturing an innocent man and spilling his blood magically redeems you that's a perversion of the mind. wake up"

Doesn't sound very Christian to us. Troll alert anyone?
Meh. Not a troll. Just delusional :ugeek:

My question… how does one believe in satan without believing in Christ? Or better yet… what is satanism without Jesus?

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

Post by Letfreedumbring »

The video covers a number of topics but I am curious about the audience it is intended for.
I cannot see this convincing the average mormon who is too busy wringing the last conference addresses for a final drop of meaning. They would run far away from this. Non-members maybe but why would they care about mormons?

So for the remaining sunglassed mormons, it may need to be tailored to flow more with enhancement of the audio track and less behind the scenes production. It is in raw form here but certainly there are a few people beginning to think this same thing. Seems a good compilation of it nonetheless.

cab
captain of 1,000
Location: ♫ I am a Mormon! ♫ And... dang it... a Mormon just believes! ♫

Post by cab »

So RMN is a verified member of the 322 club. Awesome.
Just awesome.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

cab wrote: December 6th, 2022, 8:44 am So RMN is a verified member of the 322 club. Awesome.
Just awesome.
It's definitely not a good look...