A Questioning of the Nature of this Reality. Shall we Begin?

For non-mainstream, heterodoxical discussions. Request access to the Heretic Group here.
creator
(of the Forum)

Re: A Questioning of the Nature of this Reality. Shall we Begin?

Post by creator »

Niemand wrote: December 4th, 2022, 2:10 pmSteiner is an interesting one. He came from some of the wrong origins (Theosophy for one) but seems to have tried to set some of it right.
Except Steiner's origins aren't in theosophy (if you mean H.P. Blavatsky brand of theosophy). He found that theosophists were the most likely to be interested in what he had to say, so they were kind of a built-in audience, and he often spoke to the German Theosophical Society, but was eventually expelled from it (largely due to his insistence on focusing on the central role of Christ & Christianity).

Probably the best way to describe the difference between Rudolf Steiner (Anthroposophy) and Blavatsky (Theosophy) is:
  • Blavatsky was teaching Buddhism without the trappings.
  • Steiner was teaching Christianity without the trappings.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

creator wrote: December 4th, 2022, 2:26 pm
Niemand wrote: December 4th, 2022, 2:10 pmSteiner is an interesting one. He came from some of the wrong origins (Theosophy for one) but seems to have tried to set some of it right.
Except Steiner's origins aren't in theosophy (if you mean H.P. Blavatsky brand of theosophy). Originally he found that theosophists were the most likely to be interested in what he had to say, so they were kind of a built-in audience, and he often spoke to the German Theosophical Society, but was eventually expelled from it (largely due to his insistence on focusing on the central role of Christ & Christianity).

Probably the best way to describe the difference between Rudolf Steiner (Anthroposophy) and Blavatsky (Theosophy) is:
Kind of. I think Theosophy teaches a twisted version of Buddhism though, mixed in with Luciferian elements. Buddhism often has a lot going for it as a non-Abrahamic religion in some respects. I don't think it ever saw itself as trying to take over the world politically as the Lucis Trust have.

Steiner's quote on vaccines that has been wheeled out a lot recently and deserves a wider audience. I don't completely agree with Steiner Schools on everything but they seem more clued up in some respects than most state and private schools here. There is one near the LDS chapel in Edinburgh.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

A bit more context:

The term "theosophy" means "divine wisdom."

Blavatsky had her own non-Christian (Luciferian) form of Theosophy, which has become the most popular brand of "Theosophy" and is at the root of much of the modern New Age movement.

Steiner taught a Christian theosophy (Anthroposophy), not to be confused with the modern New Age movement. Yes there are similarities, but the differences are key.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Niemand wrote: December 4th, 2022, 2:33 pmI don't completely agree with Steiner Schools on everything but they seem more clued up in some respects than most state and private schools here. There is one near the LDS chapel in Edinburgh.
While Steiner did create the Waldorf school movement (and some other Steiner inspired schools have popped up as well), they aren't necessarily true to his teachings, but they do tend to be much better than public schools.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

creator wrote: December 4th, 2022, 2:38 pm
Niemand wrote: December 4th, 2022, 2:33 pmI don't completely agree with Steiner Schools on everything but they seem more clued up in some respects than most state and private schools here. There is one near the LDS chapel in Edinburgh.
While Steiner did create the Waldorf school movement (and some other Steiner inspired schools have popped up as well), they aren't necessarily true to his teachings, but they do tend to be much better than public schools.
They seem to be useless on the sports side, but they do have some sound ideas, like keeping younger children away from computers to help their brain develop. I tend to find their alumni a bit eccentric but they don't seem to be scarred by having gone there. Unlike a lot of the other schools which seem to be a paradise for perverts and bullies.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

creator wrote: December 4th, 2022, 2:36 pm A bit more context:

The term "theosophy" means "divine wisdom."

Blavatsky had her own non-Christian (Luciferian) form of Theosophy, which has become the most popular brand of "Theosophy" and is at the root of much of the modern New Age movement.

Steiner taught a Christian theosophy (Anthroposophy), not to be confused with the modern New Age movement. Yes there are similarities, but the differences are key.
Steiner has a lot of interesting things to say about Goethe (who is underappreciated in English-speaking countries). Goethe is another figure who I can't quite fit into the paradigm very well. Talented man, but whose side was he on?

I suspect Steiner's heart was in the right place spiritually, even if he made some errors.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Niemand wrote: December 4th, 2022, 2:33 pm
creator wrote: December 4th, 2022, 2:26 pmProbably the best way to describe the difference between Rudolf Steiner (Anthroposophy) and Blavatsky (Theosophy) is:
Kind of. I think Theosophy teaches a twisted version of Buddhism though, mixed in with Luciferian elements...
I was quoting a Blavatsky theosophist on that one. I found his assessment of Steiner to be accurate in highlighting why he was so different from Blavatsky.

I would just think it's probably more accurate to say Blavatsky was teaching a "a twisted version of Buddhism though, mixed in with Luciferian elements", and I find it unfortunate that theosophy in general is stigmatized by Blavatsky. Steiner wrote a book called Theosophy and I put off reading it for that very reason (I read most of his other books first), but it's actually a fascinating book. It doesn't deserve the Blavatsky stigma.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

FrankOne wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 7:21 pm A Questioning of the Nature of this Reality. Shall we Begin?

-The simulation that we are in,
-who created it, why, ?...
Not meaning to derail this thread with all the back and forth about Blavatsky and Steiner, but I personally find Steiner to be one of the best sources for understanding "the Nature of this Reality". I also recommend Emmanuel Swedenborg, although his view was much more limited to details of this life, the spirit world, and the afterlife, whereas Steiner explores that plus everything from beginning to end.

Steiner deep dived into the divine origins of the earth and man (and the solar system, and cosmos), and their development over many epochs/ages and their divine destiny, as well as the central role of Christ in all of it.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

This has been a fascinating thread. I hope it continues in the same vein. Such depth of thought isn't something I find very often. Many of you have given me some deep things to think about. Thank you.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Your assertion: "One underlying fact: Injustice is impossible because Nothing real can be harmed. Nothing unreal exists."

I kind of get bothered when a particularly good word (e.g., faith, justice, etc., etc.) the meaning of which is fairly well understood, gets captured by theological discourse, and is used in a rarefied way to justify the particular theological discourse. This tends to confuse the original, agreed upon meaning.

My suspicion is that the assertion, above, could and should be recast in a way that doesn't do this.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

It looks like Michael Sherwin is joining the discussion. I thought I'd put the link here, in case anyone wanted to read what he has to say about it. (Good stuff)
viewtopic.php?p=1326495#p1326495

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Shawn Henry wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 6:54 pm
FrankOne wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 6:06 pm It is a flawed construct from the beginning
We would probably have to define 'flawed construct', because, after all, this is the very concept that brings growth and learning, which is a great success by many standards.
It's flawed because it is imperfect.

The plan of growth through adversity was our plan and it DOES serve a purpose. Lucky for us, The Father (creator), solved the problem we created by giving us a Savior.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

creator wrote: December 4th, 2022, 3:21 pm
FrankOne wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 7:21 pm A Questioning of the Nature of this Reality. Shall we Begin?

-who created it, why, ?...
Not meaning to derail this thread with all the back and forth about Blavatsky and Steiner, but I personally find Steiner to be one of the best sources for understanding "the Nature of this Reality". I also recommend Emmanuel Swedenborg, although his view was much more limited to details of this life, the spirit world, and the afterlife, whereas Steiner explores that plus everything from beginning to end.

Steiner deep dived into the divine origins of the earth and man (and the solar system, and cosmos), and their development over many epochs/ages and their divine destiny, as well as the central role of Christ in all of it.
thank you for the recommendations. I hope that more contribute in like manner.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: December 4th, 2022, 1:21 am
FrankOne wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 10:20 pm
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 9:13 pm
FrankOne wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 9:10 pm

any particular topic on the list above?
All of these :D
-who created it, why, ?
-what role we played in this choice,
-If this is a simulation, how do we exit it?
-does choice even exist?,
-is there a spiritual script that is already written and now we are simply living it out in the physical?
-Can there be any will in contrary to He who created will?
-Why do we have thoughts that we don't agree with?
-Are any of our thoughts ours?
-What is the natural man and how does it end? What is the result of that ending?
-What is translation? Why aren't any of the principles of translation openly taught? Are there any?
-Is sin what we have been taught it to be?
-Can perfectly created children ever "sin"? (how can perfection be tainted?)
-How does perfect forgiveness actually occur?
-Is the action of forgiveness what we think it is?
-Do all of Gods children go home or was his plan imperfectly conceived?
-What did Christ actually do?
-Is the veil what we have been taught that it is? What if it isn't? Are there layers or degrees to this "veil"?
-Is the ultimate goal only to "remember?? (that action would end the simulation for that person).
:) hahaha.

thanks for giving me a smile.

I guess I'll start with the natural man within the simulation.

Consider a perfect being that is completely incomprehensible. He is the life all things within the universe and without it. He is all things, seen and unseen. Before creation as we know it, he created an image of himself in order to experience himself. Can the ocean know what it feels like to be 'wet'?

The following is more speculation with some known facts but it serves to create the background of how the natural man came into being:

He created a single creation which was in image of himself. Unless there are questions, I'll speak more generally on this subject. The image was life or intelligence. This intelligence was formless as we would define it. The creator formed the intelligence into souls which were self aware. He allowed them to create and learn, they became what are known as Gods. Time and the material worlds were created by them.

These Gods learned various means to grow faster in power. These created more souls by using the originally created intelligences. These creations of souls were in concert with the will of the Creator. The Gods benefited from doing this through various means which in truth, are unimportant because in all of creation, injustice doesn't exist.

One underlying fact: Injustice is impossible because Nothing real can be harmed. Nothing unreal exists.

The Creator only creates that which cannot be harmed. His creations are indestructible in every definition of the word.

Souls were given free will. Bodies were created and the physical life was born. A choice was made by many souls which was to live within their own world , making choices which were contrary to the Creator. To do this, a veil had to be created , because without the veil, Man would not be able to contradict the Creator. The plan was one of learning, but also one of rebellion. Thus was born the path of "growth through adversity". This is known as willfulness.

Plans drawn, Lords appointed and humanity came into being. A course of forgetfulness, pain and suffering. The Creator, being the consciousness of all, understood this would occur before it began. He provides a Savior that comes to physical, illusory, worlds in intervals of time to give a door for the perfect souls to return . All are perfect and always will be.

Fact: All that is required in salvation is willingness
. The error was wilfulness which created the veil and separation. The solution is it's opposite. It's about going backwards, not forwards. The path of willingness is one that is seemingly slow and self sacrificial. but...can sacrifice of an illusion really be called a sacrifice?

The Natural Man is a fictional character created by the soul. He fears, he can be hurt and feels that he is a victim to his environment and even his body that he can never fully control although he will spend his existence trying to do so.

What i have set forth might inspire many questions. Any of interest?
This is a perfect place to start. The simulation we are in... Who created it... Etc.

How do we get out? Why is living in Lucifer's simulation part of something Heaven wanted us to go through? Or was it?

And since this is Lucifer's world, he manipulated/tricked us into thinking that was Heaven's punishment, when we were actually kidnapped here after being manipulated to "fall"....

the simulation should be going is a little skewed since Lucifer has been the one influencing our view here? 🤔

How could we even know those answers from within the simulation unless we have a personal direct line to Heaven and can see and communicate outside the simulation for ourselves?🤔

I'm curious about your thoughts on this perspective and your thoughts on the simulation in that light.

❓🤓🤗
i clipped your post down to answer what i can.
although it may appear that I represent that I know many things, the truth is that I know very very little.
Whether we assisted in the creation of this virtual reality or not is actually unimportant. The fact is that we are here by our own choice. Again, injustice cannot exist in reality, only in illusions where it appears rampant. Kidnapping never occurred. Accepting responsibility for all that we feel, experience, and perceive is a very necessary step to returning home for it is the beginning of true repentance. To repent of self willed arrogance in order to accept the will of the Father, Creator. The former must dissolve away to make way for the latter.

Lucifer doesn't really need to influence us. The mind that we operate with is the manifestation of his design. We chose it. It is said by some that we chose the path of "learning by adversity" because we thought it was a manner of "compressed learning" or a fast track of soul development. I speculate that we could have chosen a path of peaceful growth and that earth is a school that was unnecessary.

We can never know anything real except from direct divine communication. All of our human conclusions are frivolous points of curiosity which amount to nothing.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

creator wrote: December 4th, 2022, 12:49 am
FrankOne wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 7:21 pm I choose to spend effort in understanding something that I don't bring up much here because my studies and positions are heretical by any standard.

-who created it, why...
"The simulation that we are in.."

I would say it's not a simulation but it's understandable why some people say that. And I do love the Matrix analogy, especially with how it relates to the world as the mainstream culture/society and government would have us believe versus the actual truth we find when we realize we've been lied to our entire lives.

This earth is a much different reality than the world we came from. The world is maya (illusion), a shadow of the real. We don't fully experience/perceive who and what we really are and what the earth and cosmos really are.

My studies have lead me to read a lot of the writings of Rudolf Steiner. I find his explanations regarding your questions to be fascinating. He has pretty much addressed all of the questions from your post in much detail from multiple perspectives.

While I could go through each question and attempt a simplified answer, the answers & understanding really require much more than could even be put into words.
I used the word "simulation" because there was a recent thread that contained that term. I myself identify with the definition/description of Maya.

The crux isn't what it "is", it is what it isn't. Our minds cannot comprehend reality at this time , but it can comprehend what is not real. By using the mind to question itself, we can discover stepping stones to begin an exit.

I highly recommend the movie "Revolver". The core message of the movie is the truth.
A few quotes with my comments in parenthesis.

“The greatest enemy will hide in the last place you would ever look.”
(it's inside you, because it IS the you that you work to protect. It is the you that is learned. It is the you that is proud about how much you know. As the gurus say, to return, you must shame yourself.)

“There is something about yourself that you don't know. Something that you will deny even exists until it's too late to do anything about it. It's the only reason you get up in the morning, the only reason you suffer the shitty boss, the blood, the sweat and the tears. This is because you want people to know how good, attractive, generous, funny, wild and clever you really are.”
(your ego, which is all that you now perceive yourself to be)

"Embrace your pain, and you will win this game"
(learn to understand your pain and become unreactive to it, but not calloused to it. Pain/suffering is the result of misperception)

At the end of the movie, there are a few men that offer comments on the Ego. One is David Hawkins M.D.,PHD. I highly recommend all of his books to anyone interested in diving into this subject. He is nothing short of brilliant. What he offers isn't speculation. He speaks from experience.

You can be a searcher or you can be a finder. One is to satisfy curiosity and entertain the Ego with philosophical ice cream and the other is to dissolve away the Ego, your adversary.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

FrankOne wrote: December 5th, 2022, 10:24 pm I used the word "simulation" because there was a recent thread that contained that term. I myself identify with the definition/description of Maya.

The crux isn't what it "is", it is what it isn't. Our minds cannot comprehend reality at this time , but it can comprehend what is not real. By using the mind to question itself, we can discover stepping stones to begin an exit.
You can be a searcher or you can be a finder. One is to satisfy curiosity and entertain the Ego with philosophical ice cream and the other is to dissolve away the Ego, your adversary.
I do agree with these thoughts. Thanks for sharing.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

One of the most interesting explorations into the reality of nature that I have gone on was this one by a physicist and consciousness explorer:
MyBigTOE_cover.jpg
MyBigTOE_cover.jpg (24.26 KiB) Viewed 662 times
Short(ish) introduction (15 mins):
So it's interesting that more and scientists, physicists are now understanding that consciousness is more fundamental than physical/material reality:

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

I was asked some questions in PM.

here are the questions and my responses:

====================

Hey Frank,

I had a few questions for you if you don't minding expanding on them -

What is the mind?
How do we still the mind?
What preparation does the mind need to gain knowledge?
How through using meditation and prayer can we become aware of our immortality and perfection?
How do we become peacefully and truly unreactive?
[/quote]
===============================================================

You've asked the hard questions which bring hard answers.

What I know on the mind :

The mind that we now have is dual. The duality applies to much more than "good and evil". It's a machine that identifies contrast. It's built to identify differences. A device to propagate separation in all things which is the opposite to how the Creator operates. We program it from birth with our reactions to stimuli. All preferences harm us. What we "love" also has the power to hurt us. None of this is real.

Our attachments vex us every day. It's torture. BUT... it was designed that way to promote growth. Growth through pain/suffering. We use the mind as a tool. Without it, we couldn't understand this world. The work is to use the mind to be released from duality. We have complete control of our minds if we choose it. Our power of choice is more powerful than anything on earth when we know how to use it. but... to use the power of choice to gain anything in this world is pure vanity.

On stilling the mind:

Some people will never be able to still their minds at this time due to many factors. Fear is the power that stops people from doing that which is real.

A technique:

Sit comfortably on the ground. Relax yourself as much as possible over maybe 15 minutes by breathing in through your nose and more slowly out your mouth. Look up and try to look at the point between the eyebrows. The looking at this point is actually a method that some have come up with to simply feel better and it works. Close your eyes and keep looking at that point. If you feel a dull pain there or if you find resistance to doing this, that is the indication that you are getting somewhere.

As you are able to keep doing this for a full minute, you will notice that you are not hearing any thoughts. If you are having thoughts enter your mind, they are entering in those milliseconds that your concentration was broken. The ultimate goal, over time of weeks or more, you are trying to move more than your eyesight there, you are moving your consciousness there.

This is where the subject gets difficult, but ....it is the truth. The consciousness is typically in the gut area. The gut/stomach is as scientists call it, "the second brain". You can google that and find much on the subject. "second brain in the stomach". It's very real. The nerves there are connected to your brain and if that is where your consciousness/awareness is, then you will have negative thoughts.

On preparing the mind for knowledge:

Christ said that we must become as a little child to enter the kingdom of heaven. This is absolutely literal. It is about forgetting all the "knowledge" that you think you know. Does a child "know" anything at all? Does it have reams of data in it's head of preferences, likes/dislikes, judgments of people/places? Does it have any conclusions about anything?
Now compare this with an adult. (Adulterated).

The mind must be retaught with correct principles. It is a re-teaching of your reality that you believe in. The most detailed book on this earth that teaches this is "A Course in Miracles". If your mind has already drawn a negative conclusion on that book, it is merely trying to deter you from going home. It is designed to do that until you are completely ready. When you are completely ready, you will no longer listen to your mind. You will begin to only trust Christ and the Holy Ghost.

Your mind is a liar. It is a liar because that is what you have preferred it to be. It has a feedback program that creates your thoughts which are made up of your past preferences in regards to events/people/stuff/anything/everything. The mainframe program which you didn’t set up is one that is to keep you where you are at. To maintain whatever programming which you have previously made. It goes into survival mode to protect it’s current “self”. So…. Changing takes time and repetition. If you are unwilling to make a long term and consistent effort to change, …. You can’t and won’t change.

Our experience here is one of accumulating data and experience and then begin the path home. It's a going away from the Creator until we are done with it. When we start to feel a yearning to return, we then go backwards, not further "forwards". Growth within the illusion is necessary before the returning can begin. There is no injustice and the plan is perfect.

A Course in Miracles (ACIM) gives a method of discovering truth. It is long and it works. Combining this with meditation will facilitate your return.

Once the mind is cleared sufficiently, which could take 1 month to 2 yrs, you will begin to receive direct knowledge. Do not ask questions in prayer or meditation because questions are answered by the mind more than they are answered by the Father. The only request that I have found that is 'real' is to ask for understanding. When you ask for "truth" you are using a standard already existing within your mind so what you receive in asking that will be heavily biased by your own preconceived notions of what truth is.

Knowledge will come directly into your mind, but not in words. Just one second of revelation of knowledge will be enough for you to write out a 1000 words trying to put it all down. A brief flash of knowledge will give you a surety of a subject which the Father has chosen to give you which you need at the time. What you think you need is very rarely what you really need.

Becoming unreactive is a process that can't be written in 100 pages. Consider what bothers you. Those are buttons. This virtual reality with it's people and events will push your buttons. It's designed to do that. For the true student, this becomes a true blessing because it shows you very clearly what is wrong with you. There is nothing wrong outside you. This all IS a virtual reality. <- I can't emphasize that strongly enough. What you think is happening is not happening.

ALL things that bother you are inside you. The only real enemy that you have is the self that you've created BUT...it's just a habit! A habit that can be changed .

habit - L - Habito - To have, possess, or inhabit a place.

We live in our habit. Habits are changeable by choice. Ego = Habit

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Tilting ones head up slightly and looking up actually activated something on the brain that promotes alertness. Well you watch on youtube, it's 5 mins at normal playback
And habits are best change by replacing an old habit with a new habit, rather than just trying to quit cold turkey.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

FrankOne wrote: December 5th, 2022, 10:24 pmYou can be a searcher or you can be a finder. One is to satisfy curiosity and entertain the Ego with philosophical ice cream and the other is to dissolve away the Ego, your adversary.
This reminds me of what Steiner wrote about meeting the Guardian of the Threshold in his book "Knowledge of the Higher Worlds and Its Attainment".

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

I have thought many times about this world being a simulation. I say this because I've been a computer and simulation person since long before most people (way back machine) and it fit my thought processes. But, I see things much different now and can see that it is the opposite of what we perceive relative to this but fun to reinterpret. I even wrote a novel about this world being a simulation of "immersive training".

But, this earth is very real as is every single person and event. However, all living creatures are eternal in nature (god's children celestial) as far as their spirits or their self-aware or "life" components. Not sure what words to use.

Think about AI for a moment. BTW I've been an AI expert for many years as my graduate work is in AI and I worked advanced, intelligent, complex (i.e. NP Complete) algorithms all my life as a job. AI is the opposite of what we see. The question never is can an AI become intelligent. AI becoming alive and taking over the world is not the problem. AI can only be as smart as the programmer. No the problem is (IMO) can we build robots that can inhabit unclean spirits. To me that is the tech worry. I mean god has some rules about who gets a body (not wanting to get into complex theories of how children of Satan do or don't sneak into human bodies as I don't fully buy that personally). but, if man could make a body-like thing that evil spirits could inhabit, that would bring Satan and his minions power to manipulate this world. Anyway, that is my new thoughts on how tech, with regard to the latest discussions of AI and robots, could get things out of god's control and force his intervention.

However, I have come to see that this earth (or a similar telestial sphere that is below standard telestial level due to Satan's temporary influence/control) is necessary to teach us what the universe is like for all places that god concedes control of. Else we cannot know all things necessary to become like god. And yes, I take JS at his word that the most powerful being in the universe is god but that he doesn't control it all. He cannot, he only controls that which comes to him voluntarily (i.e. flows unto him w/o compulsory means for ever more)..

This is interesting thought but I guess I fully disagree with FrankOne's assertions as this world is quite physical and we are truly cut off from god and life is real, not only for us but for all living creatures both great and small. Every cat (I don't like cats myself) is a lifeform with a spirit that is vying for progression, not a inanimate simulated life being.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

ransomme wrote: December 6th, 2022, 5:09 am Tilting ones head up slightly and looking up actually activated something on the brain that promotes alertness. Well you watch on youtube, it's 5 mins at normal playback
And habits are best change by replacing an old habit with a new habit, rather than just trying to quit cold turkey.
absolutely. You can't 'beat' your ego.

Your Ego is not your enemy because you created it. If you fight it, you can't win because it is constructed with your power which came from your choices. Consistent choices changes the Ego. Slow and easy. Consider it to be your child. Brute force ruins a child and makes the child bitter. Using force will make YOU bitter and discouraged.

To address this further:

What you are doing is creating a non-negative Ego. I call it the positive Ego. The gurus call the achievement of having a totally positive Ego as "Nirvana" . They also say that Nirvana itself is just another level of the illusion, but it is a necessary step. Nirvana is a state of pure joy and peace. Fact - This can be achieved in this life and it is real .....but...once you reach it, you must continue to at least moderately work in that state to maintain it or you will find yourself becoming entrapped again in a mode of action-reaction . You will know when you have reached Nirvana because you will walk like a little child, your feet will be extremely light. Watch a video of young calves running and playing, they look like they have an anti-gravity ability the way they move . That will be you. It is achievable.

In Nirvana, you will KNOW that you are immortal. Then you have to decide how far you want to go. It is my speculation that this step can go to level of function where one can decide to stay there for a very very long time. This may be the "white stone" and the "new name" as described in scripture.

This subject goes to the topic of the substance known as Amrit, Agnihotra, or Soma. (a few synonyms from different cultures). The white stone. This goes to subjects of mystery.

Rev 2:17

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.
(overcome the natural man)

1 Cor 4:1
Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God.
Last edited by FrankOne on December 6th, 2022, 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

TheDuke wrote: December 6th, 2022, 9:46 am

This is interesting thought but I guess I fully disagree with FrankOne's assertions as this world is quite physical and we are truly cut off from god and life is real, not only for us but for all living creatures both great and small. Every cat (I don't like cats myself) is a lifeform with a spirit that is vying for progression, not a inanimate simulated life being.
In a fully functional VR, you would believe that you were in a physical world. Man has evolved technologically to the point that this is no longer a foreign concept. When Buddhists and Hindus said this same thing thousands of years ago, it was incomprehensible . Now...its understood as a possible reality.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Video unavailable. :(
ransomme wrote: December 6th, 2022, 5:09 am Tilting ones head up slightly and looking up actually activated something on the brain that promotes alertness. Well you watch on youtube, it's 5 mins at normal playback

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Shall we Begin?

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Silver Pie wrote: December 6th, 2022, 9:51 pm Video unavailable. :(
Click link in the center or try: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7D1TXzDy-I