A New Servant Is Here!

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Momma J
captain of 1,000

Re: A New Servant Is Here!

Post by Momma J »

Emily, I have missed you. :)

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

I feel bad for people who feel like they need to change their name and come back as someone else. To me it is a self admission that they failed to do what they set out to do in the first place. "Perhaps, if make it appear as if I am someone else, I can do the same thing and get a different result. No one will know." We all know that doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is the definition of insanity.

Lucifer
captain of 50

Post by Lucifer »

HereWeGo wrote: December 5th, 2022, 2:03 pm I feel bad for people who feel like they need to change their name and come back as someone else. To me it is a self admission that they failed to do what they set out to do in the first place. "Perhaps, if make it appear as if I am someone else, I can do the same thing and get a different result. No one will know." We all know that doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is the definition of insanity.
You're rude. And no I'm not crazy.

The situation was that I called people to repentance and they hated that and they banned me. It's not that I pretended to do something and failed. And I am tired of bad remarks on this forum. It's rude and you are nuts if you think I'm crazy.

Anyway, thank you all who were interested. I'll get to you soon.

oneClimbs
captain of 1,000

Post by oneClimbs »

Lucifer wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 2:34 pm Ok, is there a way to edit my name? It's not helping.
LOL, this is probably the funniest thing I have seen in my 14 years on this forum!

The true servant announces themselves on LDSFF through a post with the username Lucifer. Seems legit, but hard pass.

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

I am sorry for any offense I caused with my earlier post.
Last edited by HereWeGo on December 5th, 2022, 8:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

oneClimbs wrote: December 5th, 2022, 2:30 pm
Lucifer wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 2:34 pm Ok, is there a way to edit my name? It's not helping.
LOL, this is probably the funniest thing I have seen in my 14 years on this forum!

The true servant announces themselves on LDSFF through a post with the username Lucifer. Seems legit, but hard pass.
I have like the *laugh*cough*laugh* thing going on right now…

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

Post by Letfreedumbring »

That is precisely the problem with LDSFF. Satan has a word for these people on here and we end up scaring off Lucifer before he has a chance to make his case.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

HereWeGo wrote: December 5th, 2022, 2:03 pm I feel bad for people who feel like they need to change their name and come back as someone else. To me it is a self admission that they failed to do what they set out to do in the first place. "Perhaps, if make it appear as if I am someone else, I can do the same thing and get a different result. No one will know." We all know that doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is the definition of insanity.
Jesus forgives you again and again, expecting better of you.

Is Jesus insane?

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

BeNotDeceived wrote: December 6th, 2022, 4:32 am
Jesus forgives you again and again, expecting better of you.

Is Jesus insane?
... perhaps Jesus understands that some are not mentally stable yet loves them as he loves the little lamb.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

A New Servant Is Here!

Post by Elizabeth »

Why would any truth seeker and follower of Jesus Christ respond to a poster who has chosen Lucifer for a name?
Lucifer wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 11:49 am Hello everyone,
If you are interested in truth, please let me know and I will message you a blog I have access to.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Letfreedumbring wrote: December 5th, 2022, 8:30 pm That is precisely the problem with LDSFF. Satan has a word for these people on here and we end up scaring off Lucifer before he has a chance to make his case.
laughing-tears-smiley-emoticon.gif
laughing-tears-smiley-emoticon.gif (58.93 KiB) Viewed 206 times

BeNotDeceived wrote: December 6th, 2022, 4:32 am Jesus forgives you again and again, expecting better of you.

Is Jesus insane?
True, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results - but over the course of millions of eons, are there good results?

🤔

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

Post by Letfreedumbring »

Elizabeth wrote: December 9th, 2022, 11:39 am Why would any truth seeker and follower of Jesus Christ respond to a poster who has chosen Lucifer for a name?
They could just be responding for more details on how to save money on car insurance.

Surely satan has to have some sort of payout for referrals.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Silver Pie wrote: December 10th, 2022, 7:10 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: December 6th, 2022, 4:32 am Jesus forgives you again and again, expecting better of you.

Is Jesus insane?
True, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results - but over the course of millions of eons, are there good results?

🤔
Quick, someone call myth busters. :lol:
https://chat.openai.com/chat wrote:
What is the definition of insanity?
Insanity is a term that is often used colloquially to refer to someone who is behaving in a way that is strange, unpredictable, or out of control. It is not a medical or legal term, and it is not a formal diagnosis. In a medical or legal context, the term "insanity" is used to refer to a specific mental disorder or to a legal defense that is based on a person's mental state. In general, the term "insanity" is used to describe behavior that is considered irrational, unpredictable, or dangerous.
Or Open A 👁

when someone says something to see if they’re full of chit. :roll: