The coming civil unrest

Discuss political news items / current events.
mudflap
captain of 1,000

Re: The coming civil unrest

Post by mudflap »

an addendum: It appears that volcanic eruption in Tonga disrupted weather patterns this year: Greenland has gained (yes GAINED) ice over the summer. NZ reporting wonderful amounts of snow at their ski resorts this winter (June - August). Northern hemisphere might COPY the southern winter (good for LAKE MEAD / bad if you have a fascist dictator in the White House who hates fly-over country). https://electroverse.co/greenlands-reco ... emisphere/

It might be really cold and wet this winter folks.

Lynn
captain of 100

Post by Lynn »

Two books I suggest for looking over what is coming, as to riots & such, in the days ahead-

'Phoenix Rising: No-eyes' Vision of the Changes to Come' -Mary Summer Rain (1987/1993 PB) pp.85-86,117-118,130-131,152-153,157

'Rolling Thunder: The Coming Earth Changes' -J.R. Jochmans (1980/1989 PB) pp.75,78-80

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

mudflap wrote: August 30th, 2022, 9:49 pm It might be really cold and wet this winter folks.
For us, this winter has not been wetter so far, but November 2022 has been colder than November 2021.

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

Silver Pie wrote: December 5th, 2022, 6:14 pm
mudflap wrote: August 30th, 2022, 9:49 pm It might be really cold and wet this winter folks.
For us, this winter has not been wetter so far, but November 2022 has been colder than November 2021.
Same here. We’re having January temps, which are some of the coldest, here in November/December. It’s goin’ be a long winter folks.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

FoundMyEden wrote: December 5th, 2022, 6:47 pmWe’re having January temps, which are some of the coldest, here in November/December.
Same - only I think it has been colder than the two past Januaries I've seen here. I'm really hoping and praying that it isn't a portent of even colder temps come January.

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

Silver Pie wrote: December 5th, 2022, 6:51 pm
FoundMyEden wrote: December 5th, 2022, 6:47 pmWe’re having January temps, which are some of the coldest, here in November/December.
Same - only I think it has been colder than the two past Januaries I've seen here. I'm really hoping and praying that it isn't a portent of even colder temps come January.
Yah, I don’t want any colder. If it’s not windy though it’s not so bad. My husband works further up North about 4hrs from where we live so he’s probably prepared more than us for the colder weather but dang 6 months is enough for me…not looking forward to seven @negative eleven! Me ponies out on the back forty don’t like it much either. They’ve been spoiled living in the banana belt where 20-30* is like heaven. 🌴

Dusty Wanderer
captain of 1,000

Post by Dusty Wanderer »

FrankOne wrote: August 17th, 2022, 8:26 pm for me, the trigger to riots etc will happen quickly. The event? dunno
The situation which causes it will be the result of the event.
The situation is that we won't be able to buy food. Then come panic. Stores looted.
Hunger.

1-Event
2-Stores looted
3-Hunger
4-Panic

Until then, we just keep going further into the murky abyss which in a word is 'destabilization'.
"There are only nine meals between mankind and anarchy." Alfred Henry Lewis

or

"Every society is three meals away from chaos” Vladimir Lenin

While the precise amount of meals may be different, the premise is non the less true. Fear and hysteria induced by a realization that they don't know how to procure food and/or water.

Even those with food storage, if the scarcity persists long enough, only postpone a reckoning with the same. Hopefully they have the right skills or they have enough resources to give them time to fumble through learning the right skills by the time they need them.