The 🌙 proves that the earth 🌎 is round

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
BeNotDeceived
Agent38

the earth 🌎 is round

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Shawn Henry wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 7:27 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 6:57 pm Why does the moon follow a circular path?
Everything above follows a circular path; I don't know why. Why does the why matter? What does the path of the moon have to do with the shape of what you are standing on? Maybe because circles are natural, and a square path would look funny.
Aesthetics are indeed important according to Paul Rand who chose his name for aesthetic reasons.

Gravity is indeed a universal law of physics according to Sir Isaac Newton and may supply a scientific reason. The gravity in this case is exactly the effect of what is under our feet.

Would you buy an iPhone that didn’t function?

The knight wins. :lol:

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Re: The 🌙 proves that the earth 🌎 is round

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Subcomandante wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 11:37 am
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 11:19 am
Subcomandante wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 11:03 am
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 9:44 am

You mean you're calling me a liar? And the people who looked up in the sky in Utah and saw it from the ground? They're liars too...?! All these normal observant people are the liars not the money making satanic snakes who admit to fabricating our reality. Okay then 🤷‍♀️
No point in wasting my time if that's your biggest answer.😂
Yeah. If you want to put it that way, yes, I am calling you a liar. What you see in the camera is NOT what people see when they look at the moon. What happened there is a camera that gets overexposed and you see these types of reflections.

On 26 January 2022 what you were looking at was NOT a full moon but a crescent moon. A waning crescent moon, which makes sense because shortly thereafter the sun came up and showed the same reflectivity but much brighter. Doesn't mean there are five suns or two moons.
You forgot the part about how a bunch of other people across Utah including myself, saw the same thing with our eyeballs and reported on it. There was a full and crescent moon moving together across the sky, and it lasted several DAYS before they noticed the reports and switched it off 🙄. As the FAA cameras confirm. (You'll have to dig around in their archives for the rest of the info I only put clips up.)

But hey you've already decided we're ALLLLLLLLLLLL "liars" so I'm just going to let you feel like you won. 👏😉

So funny how other countries admit they have both sun and moon simulators up there and show us how that technology works, but people can't think big enough to believe they might do that in the US too. 🤔🤷‍♀️.
A hundred thousand liars repeating the same lie does not make a lie the truth. This is the bandwagon fallacy.

You do not have at the same time a full moon and a crescent moon. That could happen, in a solar system with multiple stars. But this is a one-star solar system, with the sun being an average G-type star roughly halfway through its life cycle.
I'll just move on over to another thread where we can talk bigger than what they taught in gubament skool.🥱👍

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Re: the earth 🌎 is round

Post by Shawn Henry »

BeNotDeceived wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 11:11 pm The gravity in this case is exactly the effect of what is under our feet.
Or it could simply be an electro-magnetic phenomenon, but either way, you still have not created a mandatory connection of what is above to what is below.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: the earth 🌎 is round

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Shawn Henry wrote: December 4th, 2022, 10:32 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 11:11 pm The gravity in this case is exactly the effect of what is under our feet.
Or it could simply be an electro-magnetic phenomenon, but either way, you still have not created a mandatory connection of what is above to what is below.
One day gravity will end as per the Wickerman. ;)

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Flight plans prove the Earth is round like a ball. Having personally taken polar flights direct from Helsinki to Los Angeles and Stockholm to Los Angeles, I have to say that, from what was visible and identifiable with my own eyes was evidence of a spherical Earth.
Attachments
FE flights 02.JPG
FE flights 02.JPG (66.97 KiB) Viewed 117 times
FE flights 01.JPG
FE flights 01.JPG (88.16 KiB) Viewed 117 times

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

ransomme wrote: December 4th, 2022, 6:39 pm Flight plans prove the Earth is round like a ball. Having personally taken polar flights direct from Helsinki to Los Angeles and Stockholm to Los Angeles, I have to say that, from what was visible and identifiable with my own eyes was evidence of a spherical Earth.
As I mentioned earlier, there is a regular annual rugby tournament between Argentina-South Africa-Australian-New Zealand. They play two games against each other, one home and one away. Some fans often travel over on the away leg. According to this, flights from New Zealand to Argentina ought to be among the longest in the world. They're not cheap though.

One weird thing is that the polar route between London and Tokyo makes sense in both models!

Flights do prefer to follow the continents for obvious reasons. It's easier to get to safety if something happens. Some flights did go over the southern polar regions in the past, but not as much as they used to. The South has a lower population and there was a notorious crash of a New Zealand plane in Antarctica.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Alternative Flat Earth. Antarctica in the centre.

This would explain why Europeans took so long to reach America or the trans-Siberian express takes so long!
Attachments
Screenshot_20221205-122257_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20221205-122257_Brave.jpg (347.37 KiB) Viewed 74 times
Last edited by Niemand on December 5th, 2022, 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Mega flat Earth
Attachments
DOTqmAHWAAAI0wf.jpg_large.jpg
DOTqmAHWAAAI0wf.jpg_large.jpg (122.84 KiB) Viewed 66 times