Nemo vs church leaders

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Re: Nemo vs church leaders

Post by The Red Pill »

From the church website...notice the BIG bold type is about the "First Presidency's Devotional"...Jesus gets a much smaller typeface.

Shouldn't this be the other way around??
Attachments
Screenshot_20221204_174439_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20221204_174439_Brave.jpg (303.59 KiB) Viewed 189 times

1775peasant
captain of 100

Post by 1775peasant »

i watched that vid, and i’ve seen some of his stuff b4……

the thing is, it’s not hard to understand how the Church has handled his ongoing correspondence… i mean, he really thinks that he is step ahead of them at every turn and he snickers often while reading, or hearing his writings being read where the language is intentionally coy…..and then making youtube vids where u publicly make jest of such language & moments…..i mean, why would they take him seriously?

nothing to do with the “lies” he’s presenting against them….

playing the ….confused, slipping away member…..when one is really just a critic, isn’t gonna win much favor?

Precepts
captain of 50

Post by Precepts »

Shawn Henry wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 6:35 pm
The Red Pill wrote: December 1st, 2022, 4:39 pm I would guess because of politics...RFM and company are not addressing the elephant in the room.

Why mess around with what Oak's knew or just how much RMN embellished his airplane story...in order to make your point?

...when you have:
1. Safe and effective
2. Godsend
3. Only way to end "pandemic" is mass vaccination
4. Masks work
5. Social distancing works
6. Urging 16 million to take the crud

Why mess around with gold flakes...when the mother-load is staring you in the face?
They're all blind to that elephant. Every single one of them is vaccinated and completely avoids such 'conspiracy theories'. They won't even know as they die and enter the spirit world.
All is well in Zion. Haven’t you heard?