Chilling statement by President Trump

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Chilling statement by President Trump

Post by Subcomandante »

Um, no they don't. First of all the fraud has to be proven, which it never was.

The Constitution is above the power of one man's will of changing it. Another reason why I cannot support this man.
Donald Trump wrote:“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,"

BenMcCrea
captain of 100

Re: Chilling statement by President Trump

Post by BenMcCrea »

Subcomandante wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 5:30 pm Um, no they don't. First of all the fraud has to be proven, which it never was.

The Constitution is above the power of one man's will of changing it. Another reason why I cannot support this man.
Donald Trump wrote:“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,"
But it’s not chilling to you that others have already done exactly that? They’ve thrown out all rules, regulations, articles etc. even those found in the Constitution.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Subcomandante wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 5:30 pm Um, no they don't. First of all the fraud has to be proven, which it never was.

interesting isn't it.

Why would fraud nullify the constitution? If anything, he could say that all laws which violate the constitution need to be thrown out in order to re-establish justice in this nation. Terminate the Constitution? He's more than an idiot, he's something else.

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

Post by Letfreedumbring »

Fraud is a more compelling reason for having a system of laws and the supreme law of the land is the constitution.

Just because everyone is looting a Target doesn't mean the law has been overturned because of civil disobedience and everyone should start doing it. Mob mentality is very much the result of social media and it continues to grow in America unabated.

This is also what I have worried about with this guy. Conservatives get all excited thinking he is christian and loves America but he is just the Republican Bill Clinton. In fact, they hung out together a lot.

jpark
captain of 50

Post by jpark »

Are you an American citizen?

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Election fraud should come with a treason charge, and a public execution if proven.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

What exactly do you mean that it was "never proven"?

Cuz if you mean what I think you mean, it's a pretty silly position to take (not that I'm surprised you've taken it, mind you).

This I'll give you, though... Trump's ignorance and lack of care and concern for true Constitutional principles is a red flag that every single American should be concerned about. Always has been.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

The fraud has been adequately proven, whether you are aware of the evidence or not.

Given Trump's premise that there was massive fraud which stole the election, we would be in a state of tyranny, which certainly would allow the tyrant and company to decouple from "all rules, regulations and articles, even those found in the Constitution".

And if Trump is saying he would do the decoupling, how on earth would he do anything like this from a powerless base?

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

FrankOne wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 6:15 pm

interesting isn't it.

Why would fraud nullify the constitution? If anything, he could say that all laws which violate the constitution need to be thrown out in order to re-establish justice in this nation. Terminate the Constitution? He's more than an idiot, he's something else.
I think you misconstrue his meaning.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Letfreedumbring wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 8:32 pm Fraud is a more compelling reason for having a system of laws and the supreme law of the land is the constitution.

Just because everyone is looting a Target doesn't mean the law has been overturned because of civil disobedience and everyone should start doing it. Mob mentality is very much the result of social media and it continues to grow in America unabated.

This is also what I have worried about with this guy. Conservatives get all excited thinking he is christian and loves America but he is just the Republican Bill Clinton. In fact, they hung out together a lot.
But the problem is that the fraud has put into office a man and his cohorts who will ensure that our system of laws and the supreme law of the land will never be upheld. So, you've got a bit of a paradox here.

And to call DT the Republican BIll Clinton. Wow, not by a long shot.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

"fraud vitiates the most solemn contracts, documents, and even judgments"

United. States v. Throckmorton

That includes the Constitution, friends - the most solemn contract and document in our country. I know it's not fun to think about, but it's a universally recognized legal maxim in this country.

If the people have been defrauded through illegitimate elections, the people reserve the right to withdraw their consent to be governed by those they provided that consent to, and do what's necessary to ensure their rights are protected moving forward.

This is Civics 101.

Shame we don't teach civics anymore.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

larsenb wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 8:55 pm
Letfreedumbring wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 8:32 pm Fraud is a more compelling reason for having a system of laws and the supreme law of the land is the constitution.

But the problem is that the fraud has put into office a man and his cohorts who will ensure that our system of laws and the supreme law of the land will never be upheld. So, you've got a bit of a paradox here.

Trump has many Masonic and Kabbalistic influences in his life and work.

To pretend otherwise is willing blindness.

Did he change?

Perhaps.

But I haven't seen any evidence that he, on a personal level, has made any effort to understand our Constitution, or the doctrine of Christ.

Buyer beware.

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

Yes the current guy is making sure laws aren't upheld but I would not assume Trump will uphold them either given a second term.

Birds of a feather flock together.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Original_Intent wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 8:41 pm Election fraud should come with a treason charge, and a public execution if proven.
The paradox again. If the fraud is what brought the evil guys into power, do you think they will allow themselves to be brought up on charges and be subjected to public execution if proven?? We have already been put in a place where our laws and Constitution have been essentially abrogated. We're in a completely different arena than a Constitutional Republic governed by the rule of law.

This is what DT was talking about in my opinion. I.e., if the election fraud is not corrected or a secure new election held, we will remain lawless . . . and it may mean the only way out of it is widespread rebellion or perhaps a good-guy military coup.

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

Original_Intent wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 8:41 pm Election fraud should come with a treason charge, and a public execution if proven.
Florida has prison sentence for election fraud. They also have stricter voter ID requirements like they require one.

Guess where conservatives win the vote?

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

endlessismyname wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 8:58 pm

Did he change?

Perhaps.

But I haven't seen any evidence that he, on a personal level, has made any effort to understand our Constitution, or the doctrine of Christ.

Buyer beware.
I tend to focus on what Trump promised to do and his actual accomplishments in fulfilling his promises, which was considerable. And I have a different view of his 'Christianity' and his Constitutional adherence.

I'll leave the speculation about his Masonic and Kabbalistic influences to you and others. At this stage of the game, not focusing on somehow correcting the voting process and correcting the fraudulent elections (both 2020 and 2022, game essentially over.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Letfreedumbring wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 8:59 pm
Yes the current guy is making sure laws aren't upheld but I would not assume Trump will uphold them either given a second term.

Birds of a feather flock together.
So Trump is a friendly guy and tended to move in the circles of power. Doesn't surprise me. Then there's the idea that he's been on a learning curve regarding who the bad guys are and what's really important for the country.

Allison
captain of 1,000

Post by Allison »

It feels like we are in the midst of a coup, really. And the purpose seems to be the overthrow of our nation. What is the righteous way to overcome a coup?

Yet the Q people say that the white hats in the military plan to impose martial law and hold another election.

I don’t know what the answers are, but the possibilities are frightening.

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

2020 and 2022 are lost. Conservatives are lost. They keep supporting controlled opposition for office and acting like it means something. Romney. Graham. McConnel. Georgia Governor et al.

Until that attitude changes, nothing changes (not through votes, attitude and identity first then we can talk about votes) Cleanse the inner vessel first or else no need to complain about how bad the water tastes.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

larsenb wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 9:07 pm

Did he change?

Perhaps.

Buyer beware.
I tend to focus on what Trump promised to do and his actual accomplishments in fulfilling his promises, which was considerable. And I have a different view of his 'Christianity' and his Constitutional adherence.

I'll leave the speculation about his Masonic and Kabbalistic influences to you and others. At this stage of the game, not focusing on somehow correcting the voting process and correcting the fraudulent elections (both 2020 and 2022, game essentially over.
It's not speculation. It's literally all over the buildings he owns, and in his own books.

Allison
captain of 1,000

Post by Allison »

Letfreedumbring wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 9:29 pm 2020 and 2022 are lost. Conservatives are lost. They keep supporting controlled opposition for office and acting like it means something. Romney. Graham. McConnel. Georgia Governor et al.

Until that attitude changes, nothing changes (not through votes, attitude and identity first then we can talk about votes) Cleanse the inner vessel first or else no need to complain about how bad the water tastes.
What do y’all make of the Brunson brothers’ lawsuit? Now THAT would cleanse the vessel! The inner vessel is national repentance and turning to Christ, which also seems to be happening in many ways.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

endlessismyname wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 9:41 pm

Did he change?

Perhaps.

Buyer beware.

It's not speculation. It's literally all over the buildings he owns, and in his own books.
Any examples you can provide? I'm open.

Once again, my focus was and is, what Trump promised in his election run and what he accomplished during his presidency.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Letfreedumbring wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 9:29 pm 2020 and 2022 are lost. Conservatives are lost. They keep supporting controlled opposition for office and acting like it means something. Romney. Graham. McConnel. Georgia Governor et al.

And that normally only happens when the hurt becomes overwhelming.

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

larsenb wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 9:45 pm

This is a deep rabbit hole. If you haven't done so already, bring out your wading boots.
I feel others on this forum are more fluent in speaking Conspiracy-ese especially with the MAGA accent.

https://www.vox.com/2019/8/22/20827949/ ... -explained

Here is my attempt

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

larsenb wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 9:45 pm
endlessismyname wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 9:41 pm

Did he change?

Perhaps.

Buyer beware.

Once again, my focus was and is, what Trump promised in his election run and what he accomplished during his presidency.
Well, I'm neck deep in research showing that Dallin H. Oaks mother may have been a Communist, so I don't have a ton of time to go back to my Trump research, but as I recall, it was very easy to find these connections. Let me think here...

Look into his penthouse and the Masonic influences there... the floor, the art (I believe he has a painting called Le Loge, or something like that), and the Athena statue.

Then just Google "Trump Kabbalah teacher" and you'll likely get results in his own words from his own books regarding those relationships...

And look, I get what you're saying. And I don't disagree... Trump's accomplishments were multitudinous, and impressive. But if you don't back up and look at the whole picture, you might miss the important pieces of the puzzle. Just my opinion (and not one that I know that anyone shares, so feel free to disregard).