A New Servant Is Here!

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Lucifer
captain of 50

A New Servant Is Here!

Post by Lucifer »

Hello everyone,

If you are interested in truth, please let me know and I will message you a blog I have access to. This blog will be holy, without any lies and this blog is also from GOD. This is a good blog. If you want to be saved in the last days one must repent. However, repentance was ripped out of the bible and the scriptures in general so people would not know how to repent properly. No ONE KNOWS HOW TO REPENT PROPERLY. It was taken out so that people went to hell when they would think they were going to heaven. Evil Men Conspired To Do This!

This blog is for those who are interested or at least somewhat interested in TRUTH.

The blog is good. I will not share the blog on a public forum post like this, but I will share it over a PM or a email. I cannot share it just on here for people to argue and bicker and say "OH, THIS PERSON AGAIN?" This is not for those people.

This blog is real and true. Those who read it will be blessed by god. And they will have access later on to repent if they join the church that this servant is making. This church will be massive because GOD AND HIS POWER ARE IN IT.

This blog is full of different opinion at the moment to see who is interested in TRUTH rather than LIES. So god created a blog with his servant to be a sifter of wheat or tares. This blog is not for those who are somewhat interested in lies. This is not for evil either.

Those of you who are interested let me know and I will PM you. I will make sure you are in contact with the servant.

Servants are not people who just serve God. Servants are like prophets except they have a different role a little bit. This servant is great compared to many servants. Servants can prophesy and can do things like that but they are mostly holy people who have the will of God in their hearts.

This servant is not a good person to some people and that is because this servant is good and those who are wicked or think they're good for attacking the servant are wicked or bad. This blog is full of knowledge, however anything before november is a test from GOD.

This servant is good and is holy. I am to tell you who the servant is when I PM YOU. If you hate this servant or don't like them you don't like GOD. This is going to be true always. God speaks physically to this person. Not just some Inspirational thought that came. It's "THUS SAITH THE LORD" it's that level of knowledge.

GOD LOVES THIS SERVANT.

And this servant is good.

If you are interested in this blog let me know if you're interested. I cannot guess who is interested so please raise your hand and let me know.

If no one is interested I will ask in another forum for those who love truth.

This is a true servant. This is not denver snuffer. This servant is actually not making anything up like denver does.

This servant is good and holy.

Let me know what you think. If you are not going to respond nicely please keep it to yourself.

Thanks

Let me know!

Amen

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: A New Servant Is Here!

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Why not post in subforum 57 which is private?

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

Post by Letfreedumbring »

Good afternoon Satan. I have heard so much about your plans in General Conference.

So is Agenda 2030 still a go? Asking for a 98 year old friend. By the way, he is a big fan.

Have to say that victory by using the word 'mormon' when we have a book named after it - pure genius!

Lucifer
captain of 50

Post by Lucifer »

Ok, is there a way to edit my name? It's not helping.

logonbump
captain of 100

Post by logonbump »

Thanks, Lucifer!
Is it this one?

http://upwardthought.blogspot.com/

I love Rob Smith. You're right. He is a true servant. I'm telling everyone, too.
Last edited by logonbump on December 6th, 2022, 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

Lucifer, are your initials in real life RM? And no it doesn’t stand for returned missionary….

John Tavner
captain of 1,000

Post by John Tavner »

Mamabear wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 3:26 pm Lucifer, are your initials in real life RM? And no it doesn’t stand for returned missionary….
I will answer for her, no her initials are not RM

John Tavner
captain of 1,000

Post by John Tavner »

Lucifer wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 2:34 pm Ok, is there a way to edit my name? It's not helping.
Reach out to Brian/the Creator or make a new username i.e. start over

BenMcCrea
captain of 100

Post by BenMcCrea »

😇
Last edited by BenMcCrea on December 3rd, 2022, 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

John Tavner wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 3:36 pm
Mamabear wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 3:26 pm Lucifer, are your initials in real life RM? And no it doesn’t stand for returned missionary….
I will answer for her, no her initials are not RM
I know. Lol. It’s Emily.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Lucifer wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 2:34 pm Ok, is there a way to edit my name? It's not helping.
I once named me beta fish Lucifer because he was blue and red.

It’s a cool name. 8-)

Javelin sounds female, but is historically associated with males.

Lucifer only has one usage so whose to say.

Swastikas are cool too, but same sad situation.

How do we know Lucifer wasn’t female or some combination thereof?

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Crap, it looks as if I’ve been repenting the wrong way all my life.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Lucifer wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 11:49 am

This blog is real and true. Those who read it will be blessed by god.
I am one that will read anything because diamonds are often found in mucky ground.

You lost my attention with the sentence above. Good luck to you in your pursuit of truth.

Lucifer
captain of 50

Post by Lucifer »

If you want to hear the lord's voice through a servant ASK. Because this will be in the blog.

If you want a way to repent properly then please let me know.

If you are here to bother me, leave me alone.

Thank you

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

Post by darknesstolight »

Lucifer wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 6:40 pm If you want to hear the lord's voice through a servant ASK. Because this will be in the blog.

If you want a way to repent properly then please let me know.

If you are here to bother me, leave me alone.

Thank you
How do you repent properly?

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

Lucifer wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 11:49 am Hello everyone,

If you are interested in truth, please let me know and I will message you a blog I have access to. This blog will be holy, without any lies and this blog is also from GOD. This is a good blog. If you want to be saved in the last days one must repent. However, repentance was ripped out of the bible and the scriptures in general so people would not know how to repent properly. No ONE KNOWS HOW TO REPENT PROPERLY. It was taken out so that people went to hell when they would think they were going to heaven. Evil Men Conspired To Do This!

This blog is for those who are interested or at least somewhat interested in TRUTH.

The blog is good. I will not share the blog on a public forum post like this, but I will share it over a PM or a email. I cannot share it just on here for people to argue and bicker and say "OH, THIS PERSON AGAIN?" This is not for those people.

This blog is real and true. Those who read it will be blessed by god. And they will have access later on to repent if they join the church that this servant is making. This church will be massive because GOD AND HIS POWER ARE IN IT.

This blog is full of different opinion at the moment to see who is interested in TRUTH rather than LIES. So god created a blog with his servant to be a sifter of wheat or tares. This blog is not for those who are somewhat interested in lies. This is not for evil either.

Those of you who are interested let me know and I will PM you. I will make sure you are in contact with the servant.

Servants are not people who just serve God. Servants are like prophets except they have a different role a little bit. This servant is great compared to many servants. Servants can prophesy and can do things like that but they are mostly holy people who have the will of God in their hearts.

This servant is not a good person to some people and that is because this servant is good and those who are wicked or think they're good for attacking the servant are wicked or bad. This blog is full of knowledge, however anything before november is a test from GOD.

This servant is good and is holy. I am to tell you who the servant is when I PM YOU. If you hate this servant or don't like them you don't like GOD. This is going to be true always. God speaks physically to this person. Not just some Inspirational thought that came. It's "THUS SAITH THE LORD" it's that level of knowledge.

GOD LOVES THIS SERVANT.

If you are interested in this blog let me know if you're interested. I cannot guess who is interested so please raise your hand and let me know.

This is a true servant. This is not denver snuffer. This servant is actually not making anything up like denver does.

Let me know what you think. If you are not going to respond nicely please keep it to yourself.

Thanks

Let me know!

Amen
Here is the real problem.

You are asking us to trade one prophet for another.

That is why so many go wrong.

This is the best order of authority I have found so far in scripture, each being lower and lesser than the previous:

Patriarch
(Seer)
Prophet
King
Slave

Patriarchs talk to God and teach their children to do so. This is God's desire for us. This is what the scriptures say. Adam to Noah, Abraham to Joseph of Egypt. (I could put a lot of scriptures from all the standard works, but here are a few ) Exodus 18-20. Ezekial 20:35-36, Hosea 5:15, Matthew 5:8, 2 Nephi 32: 6)

When people refuse to listen and speak to God, they demand a prophet to do so. Exodus 20: 19-21 Moses to Samuel.

Then when the prophets offends, they ask for a king. 1 Samuel 8, 12:12-13, Hosea 13:9-11

Then when they reject both prophet and king, God sends foreign kings to overthrow and rule them. (Isaiah to Malachi) Jeremiah, Lehi, Nebuchadnezzar. This last until Christ when the Romans rule Jerusalem and the Jewish leadership are no longer servants of God so the Lord sends John the Baptist to prepare the way and Jesus to speak ask God, face to face with men, since so few were willing to speak to Him face to face in the Old Testament.

This,I believe, was one of the reasons Christ lived as a man. So that he could speak face to face with people who would not speak to him as God. No translation or transfiguration needed, the Sermon on the Mount is the record of that. As are his other recorded words.

God has spoken to man. It is already recorded. Now it is time to speak and listen to God directly again. Fathers should be Patriarchs and obtain the actual Melchizedek priesthood (Genesis 14 JST) and talk to God and tech their children to do so.

Whether in this life, or at His second coming, or after death, we must all be prepared to speak to God face to face.

Lucifer
captain of 50

Post by Lucifer »

Anyone else who wishes to know about this blog? I had a few message me.

The servant is good. He is not evil or bad for being like a prophet.

He is also someone you want to meet.

Truth is also true. That is what I say and so if you find yourself disliking this person already you're not very good then.

So anyway, if someone in interested in this new prophet like person then let me know. It could be the next "george Washington " for all you know and to have people be stupid about it shows that this man is a good person.

If you find yourself wishing for more truth or more scripture this is the person you need to talk to.

Amen

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Why can't you tell us the name of this alleged servant?

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

creator wrote: December 4th, 2022, 3:31 pm Why can't you tell us the name of this alleged servant?
8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

JandD6572
captain of 100

Post by JandD6572 »

With a post like this, I have no desire to message or even remotely curious at what your jibber jabber is all about. Lol.

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

GOD LOVES THIS SERVANT.

Thanks

Let me know!

Amen
Scriptures tell us to be bold, this looks cowardly. How to repent is simple return to the law, and do what you can to right your wrongs to people. In addition the Holy Spirit / Ghost is the law / Torah see https://seekingyhwh.org/2022/10/05/all- ... o-chiasmi/

cab
captain of 1,000
Location: ♫ I am a Mormon! ♫ And... dang it... a Mormon just believes! ♫

Post by cab »

That would be a good start

Also sharing the link of this blog

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

Post by darknesstolight »

This made me laugh. You have a funny streak. 🙂

cab
captain of 1,000
Location: ♫ I am a Mormon! ♫ And... dang it... a Mormon just believes! ♫

Post by cab »

GOD LOVES THIS SERVANT.

Thanks

Let me know!

Amen

I’m sincerely happy to hear from you.
I hope you are happy and have loved ones surrounding you and that you have a Merry Christmas!