MSM Hiding: Large volcanic fissures (cracks) open on the North Side of Mauna Loa in Hawaii

Discuss political news items / current events.
FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

MSM Hiding: Large volcanic fissures (cracks) open on the North Side of Mauna Loa in Hawaii

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Dutchsinse shows the fissures, potential flow directions and distance, and citizen journalist/social media footage of what's actually happening at the volcano.

Anybody here watching it from the island?

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Re: MSM Hiding: Large volcanic fissures (cracks) open on the North Side of Mauna Loa in Hawaii

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Mary Greely reports that both Mauna Loa volcano, and Kilauea are erupting at the same time now - something that has apparently not happened before :?: :!: Also a possible 3rd volcano erupting just offshore:

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Re: MSM Hiding: Large volcanic fissures (cracks) open on the North Side of Mauna Loa in Hawaii

Post by blitzinstripes »

I have family vacationing in the Hawaiian Islands at the moment. They checked in with me last night that they are safe and it does not appear as anything of a major concern t the residents. I'm keeping an eye on the news out of my concern for them, but I haven't seen anything to warrant major concern.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

darknesstolight wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 2:29 pm https://www.ypradio.org/2022-11-30/the- ... r-38-years

Another one for you BND

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mauna_Loa wrote: The quiet period ended at 11:30 PM HST on November 27, 2022, when an eruption began at the volcano's summit in Moku‘āweoweo (Mauna Loa's caldera).
Next up is find exactly when said quiet period began. :?