Dimensions of space, time, and connecting the glories of the Kingdom of God with theoretical physics

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
illuminating.Grace
captain of 10

Dimensions of space, time, and connecting the glories of the Kingdom of God with theoretical physics

Post by illuminating.Grace »

References that helped build precept upon precept
Revelations 15
D&C 130
Abraham 3

My thoughts and notes on this, please feel free to correct me if you see any discrepancies. I'm curious to learn what others think.

Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ reside on a planet, with flesh and bones, as I have flesh and bones, in their glorified state. They reside on a great Urim and Thummim, outside of time and above all space. I believe they reside in a third or fourth or fifth etc. dimension, the greatest of which is the greatest and above all others. There are planets given to each dimension, the temporal dimension - which our mortal bodies reside in, the eternal spiritual dimension - which our spirits reside in, and a third dimension which exists outside of time and space - which the angels and Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit reside in.

In this, the Holy Spirit resides with us in our temporal selves, in our eternal selves, and outside of time with Heavenly father and Jesus Christ.

The earth in it's sanctified glorified state, appears as a sea of glass mingled with fire. Since angels only minister to the planet which they are from, their eternal perspective is this earth in all times and seasons, both the temporal dimension and the eternal spiritual dimension. 

intelligence is the glory of God

Perhaps, each level of glory of God is a layer of another dimension. Perhaps our glorified bodies, our exalted bodies, are those which have been added to from the many dimensions. 

The Telestial

The Terrestrial

The Celestial

The degrees of glory also therein of each of the three.

Perhaps planets exist in more than one area of time and space, different for each dimension, and each may be lesser or greater than the other, and each holds a different time. Perhaps, the greater planet depending on is glory, gives sight to all lesser glories. The planet in which God resides is a great urim and thummim, above all other planets in time and in space. He is seated in the heavens, with the angels, he is above all things, in all things, sees all things, knows all things. Perhaps, the earth in its future glorified sanctified state is the great urim and thummim where which God resides with the angels from all times.

Because we are children of God, we too have no beginning and existed outside of time eternally before we came into our mortal bodies, in order for Heavenly Father to prove and test us, that we may be properly justified and proved in our eternal states, through Jesus Christ.

The righteous judgements of God, of matters and of people and of cities and of nations and of the church, and of Satan and of the fallen angels, which all are proved. In God's perspective, outside of time, his judgements as I feel and have seen by the Holy Spirit, they come instantly, when seen outside of time. I have seen, several times now, a vision of his judgements coming upon this city I reside in. As I've been used to prove the church, the cities, as I've faced great hardships for his glory, I know what is soon coming. Yet all who repent, believe in Jesus, who are baptized, who receive the holy spirit, will be saved and resurrected into their eternal glorified state, which was known before time began, and which was given even before time began. To be proved in time, means that our eternal selves were always proved, but proving must come nonetheless, for a very little season.

The angels, as Adam became Michael, and Michael always was, yet was proved while in time, that the father of all mankind might be proved to be in the eternal state which he has always resided in. Moroni the same, etc. 

So then, before we are in our resurrected state, and after we enter our temporal bodies, through the dimension of time, we are not yet in our glorified bodies but upon the planet which God resides, we have already been exalted and we have already received what was proved in time, though to us now, our spirits eternally rest, yet our bodies exist in time.

We have different layers of body, each body is assigned to each glory, each glory is assigned to each dimension. Today I have a spiritual body and I have a temporal sinful body made clean by Jesus Christ, now a temple of the holy spirit, God within me. Therefore, there is a body for each glory of God, and we have more than one, knitted together, like a a collective soul. 

D&C 130
9 This earth, in its sanctified and immortal state, will be made like unto crystal and will be a Urim and Thummim to the inhabitants who dwell thereon, whereby all things pertaining to an inferior kingdom, or all kingdoms of a lower order, will be manifest to those who dwell on it; and this earth will be Christ’s.
   10 Then the white stone mentioned in Revelation 2:17, will become a Urim and Thummim to each individual who receives one, whereby things pertaining to a higher order of kingdoms will be made known;
   11 And a white stone is given to each of those who come into the celestial kingdom, whereon is a new name written, which no man knoweth save he that receiveth it. The new name is the key word.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Dimensions of space, time, and connecting the glories of the Kingdom of God with theoretical physics

Post by Original_Intent »

I am surprised there hasn't been more commentary. I don't feel you have it perfectly correct, but I think that many of your thoughts lead in productive directions.

If you have not heard of the Law of One, many of your thoughts are compatible - not that I think the LoO is perfect either, but I found it helpful. You might also.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

theoretical physics

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Original_Intent wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 9:28 pm I am surprised there hasn't been more commentary. I don't feel you have it perfectly correct, but I think that many of your thoughts lead in productive directions.

If you have not heard of the Law of One, many of your thoughts are compatible - not that I think the LoO is perfect either, but I found it helpful. You might also.
There is a great lack mathematical mastery manifest here.

No one to date has supplied a meaningful answer to the question:

What is the probability that the next

significant earthquake will have a measured magnitude of 7.3?

Trying to discuss modern physics without a mastery of higher mathematics is like trying to play Rachmaninov with Pygmy Hands. :lol: