World Premiere: Died Suddenly

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: World Premiere: Died Suddenly

Post by Lizzy60 »

NowWhat wrote: December 1st, 2022, 8:12 pm Speaking of Stew Peters, his show is gone from Brighteon, and no one is saying why. At first I thought it was a Thanksgiving thing, but it's still gone. I know Mike Adams said something in a review of Died Suddenly that caused a lot of negative feedback. He corrected his review and apologized, but I'm wondering if this is why Stew is gone. Has anyone heard anything?

Have you checked Rumble?

https://rumble.com/c/StewPeters

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

Shawn Henry wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 1:25 pm He's in complete agreement the primary piece of damning evidence against the vaccine, that is the evidence brought forth by the embalmers.
Yes. But I think he and the person he quoted here are absolutely correct:
I feel the lack of editorial control will be extremely problematic later on. Since easily falsifiable information exists in the video that will be focused on in any attempt to debunk it, that will significantly weaken its message and allow the vaccine blood clots to be associated with other unprovable conspiracy theories.
To be fair, the falsifiable information they're referring to is kind of irrelevant to the message--like implying someone who died before the pandemic was killed by the vax--but you can't afford to make those kinds of amateur mistakes in something this big. Stew Peters really should have steel-manned his video before releasing it. When you're going up against sociopaths with limitless bank accounts and near complete control of the narrative, your side needs to be absolutely air-tight.

NowWhat
captain of 100

Post by NowWhat »

Thanks, Lizzy. We have gone to his website, but good to know he is on Rumble--not just his Died Suddenly movie, but his daily shows. It's too bad, though. We need to stick together.
Last edited by NowWhat on December 3rd, 2022, 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

h_p wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 3:03 pm
Shawn Henry wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 1:25 pm He's in complete agreement the primary piece of damning evidence against the vaccine, that is the evidence brought forth by the embalmers.
Yes. But I think he and the person he quoted here are absolutely correct:
I feel the lack of editorial control will be extremely problematic later on. Since easily falsifiable information exists in the video that will be focused on in any attempt to debunk it, that will significantly weaken its message and allow the vaccine blood clots to be associated with other unprovable conspiracy theories.
To be fair, the falsifiable information they're referring to is kind of irrelevant to the message--like implying someone who died before the pandemic was killed by the vax--but you can't afford to make those kinds of amateur mistakes in something this big. Stew Peters really should have steel-manned his video before releasing it. When you're going up against sociopaths with limitless bank accounts and near complete control of the narrative, your side needs to be absolutely air-tight.
You are correct there. They will hammer the tiny errors to distract others from watching, which is unfortunate, but those who do watch have all the proof they need, which goes to show just how evil these people are. They will see the proof themselves and still try to distract others. It doesn't get more evil than that.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

h_p wrote: December 1st, 2022, 8:04 pm I recommend people take a look at Steve Kirsch's opinion of this movie: https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/four-videos-to-watch

He appeared in the movie, but does not fully agree with everything the movie stipulated. There are some factual errors in it (irrelevant to the blood clot assertions) that the pro-vaxxers are going to fixate on to dismiss the entire thing. You should be aware of these flaws if you're planning to discuss the movie with any skeptics.

Some more recommended reading:
https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/answ ... d-suddenly
https://amidwesterndoctor.substack.com/ ... d-suddenly
Typical Stew Peters.

MikeMaillet
captain of 1,000

Post by MikeMaillet »

creator wrote: November 21st, 2022, 11:12 pm Yet ~97% of American voters will continue voting for the Republicans & Democrats that promoted the fake pandemic, increased tyranny, killer vaccines, and etc.

trump-vaxx.jpg
That's the part I don't understand and what I find infuriating. I'm happy that I never trusted my leaders and I'm happy that I've learned to despise them. Whenever I see my POS Prime Minister tell me to trust the scientists I start foaming at the mouth. I guess this is what happens when we become a Godless society and have only the arm of flesh upon which to rely.

Mike

LateOutOfBed
captain of 100

Post by LateOutOfBed »

Another one bites the dust:

Doesn't say vaccinated... but still ..

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/gugge ... d-has-died

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

And they just keep dying:

Three police officers die within four days in Massachusetts. Not shot or in the line of duty, but while doing everyday activities.

https://www.westernjournal.com/three-of ... statement/

SantaFe
captain of 50

Post by SantaFe »

SantaFe wrote: November 23rd, 2022, 7:11 pm Regarding CLO2, Chlorine Dioxide; I have taken it several times for strep throat, colds etc. It cures a lot of things. An easier way to take it though, is in the form of Chlorine Dioxide Solution, aka CDS. Andreas Kalker is the inventor of that method. Many mothers of autistic children, due to childhood vaccines, have reversed the damage by taking CLO2 protocols. Not sure if it would work on the current covid vaccines. Do research on it. There is plenty of info out there. Be forwarned though, some FDA "officials" will be calling it bleach, which it is not. Bleach has a different name, Sodium Hypochlorite, aka NaCLO.
Last edited by SantaFe on January 6th, 2023, 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SantaFe
captain of 50

Post by SantaFe »

I just corrected the spelling from my hyperchlorite to hypochlorite. Spelling really matters in chemistry.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Window Lickers.