Broken Arrow, Dreams, and an explorer...?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Broken Arrow, Dreams, and an explorer...?

Post by buffalo_girl »

Thinker wrote: November 23rd, 2021, 2:13 pm Here is a list of 32 Broken Arrow nuclear events since 1950…
At least 5 were never recovered:
*1957 Atlantic Ocean between Delaware & NJ off US E coast
*1958 Savannah River, Georgia US
*1959 Off Whidbey Island/Pugent Sound, Washington US
*1961 Goldsboro, NC (found but too deep to recover)
*1965 (Dec 5) Pacific Ocean +500 miles from land
https://atomicarchive.com/almanac/broke ... index.html

Russian military releases terrifying video of “radioactive tsunami” torpedo test
Report: 6 Apr 2021 https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/14558205/ ... idon-2m39/
More recent reports of the 2007 incident account for all six nuclear warheads - 'accidentally' flown aboard a B-52 bomber from Minot Air Force Base to Barksdale Air Force Base - having arrived safely.
https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/your ... -incident/
I clearly recall the initial reports of that incident claiming that five were accounted for, but one was, and remained missing. It was a big deal here in North Dakota. The flight path was right over our heads. There was a big shake-up at the Minot base, including suicides and accidental deaths of a handful of airmen.
In August 2007, a B-52 from Minot’s 5th Bomb Wing was supposed to transfer unarmed air-launched cruise missiles to Barksdale to be decommissioned. But the munitions loaders accidentally attached nuclear-armed missiles to the pylons. After the B-52 landed at Barksdale, the missiles sat unguarded on the tarmac for 30 hours before anyone realized what had happened.
https://www.airforcemag.com/article/misplacednukes/

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

I believe a lot of these dreams are symbolic of shifts in consciousness. When you dream of moving off grid, what you doing in your waking life is moving away from unhealthy relationships. Our dreams use "safe" symbols so we don't have to realize these monsters are actually in our present circumstances. By making us think it is some future difficulty, it helps us process our repressed fears that are being triggered by events occurring in the now.

Lots of people are having similar dreams because all of humanity is going through major earthquakes in the shifting of our consciousness. In fact the last trumpet before Jesus comes is a massive shift of consciousness and it is called a mystery, the mystery of the seven thunders.

I believe we are in the tribulation right now. And we have free energy and healing from abusive relationships and mental illness for the next thousand years. Aging is reversible. Plasma technology is already being distributed. It's just a matter of time. Things are about to get amazing.

And some people will develop their spiritual abilities back and will be able to do amazing things like translocate, translate and fix the word of God written in the cells, have discernment without having to read books or just by looking at a book a knowing what it says, knowing other languages very easily, etc etc etc

It's already pretty bad. And it's like the days of Noah, people just living life normally while our consciousness is assaulted by nano materials linked to the abyss or computer system as per that Microsoft 060606 patent.

We are being birthed right now. Exciting times. We just have to persevere and adapt as things change. It's a matter of knowing as the old system crashes new technology, new commerce, all things will be new.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

buffalo_girl wrote: November 23rd, 2021, 8:03 pm
Thinker wrote: November 23rd, 2021, 2:13 pm Here is a list of 32 Broken Arrow nuclear events since 1950…
At least 5 were never recovered:
*1957 Atlantic Ocean between Delaware & NJ off US E coast
*1958 Savannah River, Georgia US
*1959 Off Whidbey Island/Pugent Sound, Washington US
*1961 Goldsboro, NC (found but too deep to recover)
*1965 (Dec 5) Pacific Ocean +500 miles from land
https://atomicarchive.com/almanac/broke ... index.html

Russian military releases terrifying video of “radioactive tsunami” torpedo test
Report: 6 Apr 2021 https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/14558205/ ... idon-2m39/
More recent reports of the 2007 incident account for all six nuclear warheads - 'accidentally' flown aboard a B-52 bomber from Minot Air Force Base to Barksdale Air Force Base - having arrived safely.
https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/your ... -incident/
I clearly recall the initial reports of that incident claiming that five were accounted for, but one was, and remained missing. It was a big deal here in North Dakota. The flight path was right over our heads. There was a big shake-up at the Minot base, including suicides and accidental deaths of a handful of airmen.
In August 2007, a B-52 from Minot’s 5th Bomb Wing was supposed to transfer unarmed air-launched cruise missiles to Barksdale to be decommissioned. But the munitions loaders accidentally attached nuclear-armed missiles to the pylons. After the B-52 landed at Barksdale, the missiles sat unguarded on the tarmac for 30 hours before anyone realized what had happened.
https://www.airforcemag.com/article/misplacednukes/
Thanks for sharing that. That didn’t show up when I searched so it’s good to know.

The other link I posted seemed to only be updated to 2000. I didn’t find a more recent exhaustive list. This: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of ... _accidents - is missing some. Maybe a differently worded search would give better results.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Juliet wrote: November 23rd, 2021, 8:20 pm I believe a lot of these dreams are symbolic of shifts in consciousness…

We are being birthed right now. Exciting times. We just have to persevere and adapt as things change. It's a matter of knowing as the old system crashes new technology, new commerce, all things will be new.
I like how you “liken” scriptures & other symbolism to ourselves.

Tech is advancing (or advancements are being released) so quickly! It’s hard to keep up!

There’s a challenge of adapting to new, without adapting to evil disguised as good. Maybe that’s ideal conservatism. Obviously if there are better ways, it makes sense to learn & incorporate them & not cling to old, lesser ways. But what is “better” - for one person, one group, now, and in the future? And who determines that?

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Thanks for sharing that. That didn’t show up when I searched so it’s good to know
Those more recent reports imply that all six warheads were accounted for, but after it was discovered the B-52 had flown to Barksdale and sat there for however long, one of the armed missiles was missing!

Hmmm..."missing missiles" actually seems more appropriate that "broken arrow".

Anyway, we know how easily history can be revised.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

23 November ,2021:
Russia’s Defense Minister said on Tuesday US strategic bombers practiced using nuclear weapons against Russia this month…

Shoigu stressed that cooperation between Russia and China was of greater importance now more than ever amid “intensifying geopolitical turbulence and the growing conflict potential in various regions of the world.”
https://english.alarabiya.net/News/worl ... ber-Moscow

Of course media is like a narrator to manipulate narratives people believe - which may be laying excuses to start long-planned war.

November 22, 2021
The Biden Administration has warned Israel that attacking Iranian nuclear sites is “counterproductive,”
https://www.jewishpress.com/news/israel ... 021/11/22/

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

buffalo_girl wrote: November 24th, 2021, 12:54 pm
Thanks for sharing that. That didn’t show up when I searched so it’s good to know
Those more recent reports imply that all six warheads were accounted for, but after it was discovered the B-52 had flown to Barksdale and sat there for however long, one of the armed missiles was missing!

Hmmm..."missing missiles" actually seems more appropriate that "broken arrow".

Anyway, we know how easily history can be revised.
Definitely his-story is being manipulated.

Just looked up Barksdale - there are multiple. Do you know if it’s the AFB in CA or Louisiana…or cities in TX or WI?

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Louisiana. I seem to remember the US was gearing up in the Middle East.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

buffalo_girl wrote: November 24th, 2021, 1:14 pm I seem to remember the US was gearing up in the Middle East.
It usually is, and certainly has been for the past forty+ years.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Niemand wrote: November 26th, 2021, 6:33 am
buffalo_girl wrote: November 24th, 2021, 1:14 pm I seem to remember the US was gearing up in the Middle East.

It usually is, and certainly has been for the past forty+ years.
Yes, of course. It seems to have been one of those hub-bubs over Iran being a threat to Israel. Not sure why Israel would need a nuclear warhead, though.

In grade school, I had a pen-pal in Venezuela and later, the father of a friend in high school was transferred to Iran with the family. Oil....

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: Re:

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Bronco73idi wrote: November 22nd, 2021, 7:40 pm
Thinker wrote: November 22nd, 2021, 8:56 am
Bronco73idi wrote: November 21st, 2021, 8:19 pm
Thinker wrote: November 21st, 2021, 11:19 am
Anyone have a current link for this dream?
I believe dreams are always filtered through our own subjectivity (incl. dogma), so I doubt some but there may be some universal truths.

Someone mentioned a nuclear explosion under water creating Tsunamis… I was surprised to learn how many nuclear weapons were “lost” or “accidentally dropped.”
https://youtu.be/mglpxNid5sc
I believe the USA is missing 6 nukes. I would hate to guess about USSR.

You put a lot of thought into things, so.

Coal, is very interesting. Our coal mines are on the foot of our major mountain ranges, Rockies and Appalachians. It’s on the east side of the Rockies and west side of the Appalachians. To make one vein that is about 120 million years old and 80’ tall in Wyoming, they have estimated 800-1000’ of debris would have had to be collected and then buried at one time.

The only real force that could do that is the ocean, washing over the face of the continent. It would also explain why it’s on the inland side of both mountain ranges.
Interesting - had no idea about possible implications of the mines. Are you suggesting proof of Noah’s flood story? Personally, I take most scripture stories as symbolic to be likened to us but I acknowledge some cases of history & abundant evidence of land formed by water.

Considering the prehistoric supercontinent…

… along with our reliance on many regular mini earthquakes to avoid being overcome with water, makes me wonder if earthquakes are decreasing - or increasing & maybe there will be more splits? Could there be some metaphysical aspect to it - like a humanity placebo effect on the earth?
It’s part of Noah’s flood, Einstein thought the earth went through cyclical catastrophes but could not prove it. He also thought Greenland and Antarctica should be at the equator. We now know that they both have evidence of lush forests under the ice.

The only model that truly fits the evidence of the veins of coal is a sudden stop of the earth rotation. Which would send the ocean over the continent. All the veins were not made at the same time, meaning multiple abrupt stops.

You can look up magnetic excursions
Gothenburg 11-13k years ago
Hilina Pali / Lake Mungo 20-25k
Mono lake 26-36k
Laschamp 41-48k

There was another major solar storm about 6k years ago also, possibly Noah’s flood. I’m sure you have researched enough to know that their dating isn’t as perfect as they would like us to think.

All of this is from the sun, let there be light!
There was a cool video about the pole shift, and it showed that where I live now was once the North Pole. Recently I realized how 1919 fits into the big picture and numbers associated with my current locale resembles a date in the future when something dramatic will happen, excepting a planetary collision, or something like that.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

BeNotDeceived wrote: November 26th, 2021, 10:35 am

Coal, is very interesting. Our coal mines are on the foot of our major mountain ranges, Rockies and Appalachians. It’s on the east side of the Rockies and west side of the Appalachians. To make one vein that is about 120 million years old and 80’ tall in Wyoming, they have estimated 800-1000’ of debris would have had to be collected and then buried at one time.

The only real force that could do that is the ocean, washing over the face of the continent. It would also explain why it’s on the inland side of both mountain ranges.
Interesting - had no idea about possible implications of the mines. Are you suggesting proof of Noah’s flood story? Personally, I take most scripture stories as symbolic to be likened to us but I acknowledge some cases of history & abundant evidence of land formed by water.

… along with our reliance on many regular mini earthquakes to avoid being overcome with water, makes me wonder if earthquakes are decreasing - or increasing & maybe there will be more splits? Could there be some metaphysical aspect to it - like a humanity placebo effect on the earth?
It’s part of Noah’s flood, Einstein thought the earth went through cyclical catastrophes but could not prove it. He also thought Greenland and Antarctica should be at the equator. We now know that they both have evidence of lush forests under the ice.

The only model that truly fits the evidence of the veins of coal is a sudden stop of the earth rotation. Which would send the ocean over the continent. All the veins were not made at the same time, meaning multiple abrupt stops.

Mono lake 26-36k
Laschamp 41-48k

There was another major solar storm about 6k years ago also, possibly Noah’s flood. I’m sure you have researched enough to know that their dating isn’t as perfect as they would like us to think.

There was a cool video about the pole shift, and it showed that where I live now was once the North Pole. Recently I realized how 1919 fits into the big picture and numbers associated with my current locale resembles a date in the future when something dramatic will happen, excepting a planetary collision, or something like that.
Yes, my vote is for a pole shift. The Earth snapping free and twirling around for a while until it settles in it's new position. Causing all sorts of earthquakes and turmoil.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

I wouldn't be surprised if the North Pole (as opposed to the magnetic pole, waa once somewhere in North America, probably round the north west of Hudson Bay. This would explain why Ice Age/glaciation features seem to be so prominent in North America, like the Great Lakes etc, even though it is further south than much of Europe.. not just because of the Gulf Stream.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Mono lake 26-36k
Laschamp 41-48k

19+19 I see lol

Recent evidence shows dinosaur eggs in Alaska, of course they are trying to justify warm blooded dinosaurs instead of Alaska being closer to the equator in the earth history. If the poles shift to Bermuda and Indian Ocean that would fulfill Boston being swallowed by the ocean. Just saying

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Bronco73idi wrote: November 26th, 2021, 11:38 pm

Mono lake 26-36k
Laschamp 41-48k

19+19 I see lol

Recent evidence shows dinosaur eggs in Alaska, of course they are trying to justify warm blooded dinosaurs instead of Alaska being closer to the equator in the earth history. If the poles shift to Bermuda and Indian Ocean that would fulfill Boston being swallowed by the ocean. Just saying

https://youtu.be/DpNI2FtCgtc?t=127

There's a time stamp showing the old north pole, so I'm a bit north of the the old north pole. :lol:

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Not exactly broken arrows but related especially considering the lowering of the defcon level…

“Hidden in plain sight, for thirty years 1,000 missiles were kept on constant alert; hundreds remain today. The Minuteman Missile remains an iconic weapon in the American nuclear arsenal. It holds the power to destroy civilization, but is meant as a nuclear deterrent to maintain peace and prevent war.” https://www.nps.gov/mimi/index.htm