❝Dysconnected Trailer❞ - - 391 回視聴 2022/10/23 (transgender tsunami)

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

❝Dysconnected Trailer❞ - - 391 回視聴 2022/10/23 (transgender tsunami)

Post by sushi_chef »

"Runaway Planet Pictures - - - 391 回視聴 2022/10/23
Over the past few years, a transgender tsunami has swept the nation, completely overtaking the medical, educational, and counseling industries, and forever altering hundreds of thousands of young girls’ lives. What is going on? How did it come to this? Who is behind it? And what is coming next? Filmmaker and father Don Johnson traveled the country to find out.
Now streaming at https://runawayplanetpictures.vhx.tv/... More details at https://dysconnectedmovie.com/
"
"November 9, 2022 - - -By RNS Press Release Distribution Service

New documentary explores reasons behind massive transgender explosion

SAN FRANCISCO — Daisy Strongin began identifying as a transgender male in her early teens and, like so many other young girls, was told that she needed to permanently alter her body. As such, she took testosterone for years, which permanently altered her voice, and had a double mastectomy, which she almost immediately regretted. Now detransitioned, Daisy is telling her heartbreaking yet hopeful story in the new film, Dysconnected: The Real Story Behind the Transgender Explosion.

Dysconnected filmmaker and director Don Johnson spent a year traveling the United States talking about transgenderism with people from all walks of life: parents, teachers, doctors, therapists, pastors, professors and transitioners of all kinds. What he uncovered will shock viewers. Medical professionals reveal that children are making life-altering decisions about hormones and surgery that they are vastly unqualified to make and that the drugs and surgeries are largely unproven. Former transgender individuals reveal the deep regret and depression they felt after taking steps to change genders. Teachers discuss how gender ideology has infiltrated schools.
"
https://religionnews.com/2022/11/09/dys ... explosion/

transgender explosion
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=transgender+e ... =h_&ia=web

very unfortunately lds church upper echelon must have been quite a long time a part of this depopulation agenda .. since especially around the time of the 12th president ..

"Re: Church Sued for Alleged Role in Boy Scouts Sex Abuse
by Juliet » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:42 am

I think we need to entertain the idea that the church is purposely sponsoring child abuse. Because ultimately satanic child abuse, (the satanic part always being left out), has very badly infested the Wasatch front. And since by their fruits ye know them... And I see the church doing nothing to protect children, well.... We need to leave it on the table. And those who have shown me some investigative research about for example the fire at the pharmacy across from the hospital when Harold B Lee died there.... There are people not speaking out who could shed light on some of these things.

I have had a very hard time waking up but from the inner investigation I have taken, I am confident in alleging that there are at least some members at the highest levels of our church who engage in active pedophilia and human sacrifice.

They have some sort of network so that all information even if it is given to the police quickly disappears. And there is just no way this secret combination would be in power without a very strong arm in the medical institutions.

This is not just the church. How many cases of pedophilia are never investigated by the police. Who supervises the police anyway? There is not a lot of public oversight. There is not enough media attention into cases that need to be investigated due to implications of murder.

I allege our church must be heavily complicit. There is no other way I can look at it from my personal investigation.

Justice is blind. We have to leave it on the table. There are just too many stories of abuse in our church, not just the boy scouts.

I would say those who do have information and have kept quiet because you are afraid want to think about sharing it before you become complicit too. This stuff is coming to light and it will come to light. So choose who's side you want to be on because either one means you are taking a risk.

Last edited by Juliet on Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

These users thanked the author Juliet for the post: Pazooka

Re: Church Sued for Alleged Role in Boy Scouts Sex Abuse
by Spider » Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:06 pm

I had an eye witness that my son was possibly molested by an older scout at a scout function. I brought it to my bishop’s attention and he called Salt Lake for advise. I wanted to warn other families about this boy and wanted him banned from being around other young boys ( this boy was a non member). Salt Lake basically told me to keep my mouth shut and that they couldn’t ban this non member boy from our church activities. There was another physically abusive situation at church with my young son that wasn’t addressed by church leaders. Very frustrating. I had to attend the scout Leader and church abuse training programs for my callings and the church acted like they took these things seriously but when I had situations of abuse arise they were pretty much ignored. It became my responsibility to keep my kids home from church and scout activities to protect my kids instead of the church addressing and removing the abusers. In both of my cases the abusers were other minors and not adults.

These users thanked the author Spider for the post (total 7):

Cruiserdude, Pazooka, Lexew1899, EmmaLee, Juliet, Silver Pie, bjornagain
"
viewtopic.php?p=1094189#p1094189
:arrow:

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: ❝Dysconnected Trailer❞ - - 391 回視聴 2022/10/23 (transgender tsunami)

Post by Niemand »

I don't know why Americans think the transgender thing is just about them, it's being promoted throughout the western world and beyond.

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

Satan and his minions are very hard at work

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Momma J wrote: December 1st, 2022, 5:19 am Satan and his minions are very hard at work
It's the same spirit which leads to anorexia, plastic surgery addiction etc. Basically a hatred of the body you're in. It's also a soft sell for transhumanism and virtual identities although few have made that connection either.

viewtopic.php?t=63930

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

and then reminds whole americas become zion but people under secret combinations will be cleaned ..

"24 Wherefore, the Lord commandeth you, when ye shall see these things come among you that ye shall awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination which shall be among you; or wo be unto it, because of the blood of them who have been slain; for they cry from the dust for vengeance upon it, and also upon those who built it up.

25 For it cometh to pass that whoso buildeth it up seeketh to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations, and countries; and it bringeth to pass the destruction of all people, for it is built up by the devil, who is the father of all lies; even that same liar who beguiled our first parents, yea, even that same liar who hath caused man to commit murder from the beginning; who hath hardened the hearts of men that they have murdered the prophets, and stoned them, and cast them out from the beginning.
" ether 8

president nelson talked about abuse in october conference,

"Abuse constitutes the influence of the adversary. It is a grievous sin.3 As President of the Church, I affirm the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ on this issue. Let me be perfectly clear: any kind of abuse of women, children, or anyone is an abomination to the Lord. He grieves and I grieve whenever anyone is harmed. He mourns and we all mourn for each person who has fallen victim to abuse of any kind. Those who perpetrate these hideous acts are not only accountable to the laws of man but will also face the wrath of Almighty God.

For decades now, the Church has taken extensive measures to protect—in particular—children from abuse. There are many aids on the Church website. I invite you to study them.4 These guidelines are in place to protect the innocent. I urge each of us to be alert to anyone who might be in danger of being abused and to act promptly to protect them. The Savior will not tolerate abuse, and as His disciples, neither can we.
"
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/stu ... n?lang=eng

but didn't talk about the dire state under the secret combinations behind it(abuse - - >> depopulation agenda, satanism, under the secret oath), neither other speakers .. leading to all is well mentality ..
why??
supposes because must have some complicity in them ..

"Re: Essay: Where are the Robbers?
Post by Shawn Henry » Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:24 am

Reluctant Watchman wrote: ↑Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:18 am
I figured this corner of the forum is probably the best place for this essay written by my friend Eric Smith. I was actually a bit surprised that the words “Secret Combinations” have been used so infrequently in General Conference during my lifetime.

Enjoy: https://doctrinalessays.com/where-are-the-robbers/
Very telling indeed. The BoM message is very clear that we are to overcome these secret combinations or we will be destroyed by them, but the brethren are completely silent on the matter.
" viewtopic.php?p=1325719#p1325719
:arrow: