Lucifer's Sin: Touching God's Throne

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
abijah
pleb in zion

Lucifer's Sin: Touching God's Throne

Post by abijah »

After making some recent posts in heavenly mother threads, i'm pretty sure I've picked up on a clear, consistent pattern all throughout the scriptures which points back to the precise nature of Lucifer's rebellion: attempting to usurp God's throne.

The pattern = whoever touches God's throne (wife?), must *surely die*.

A straightforward introduction to this pattern can easily be seen when Uzzah tried to steady the Ark of the Covenant, which is a throne, which Uzzah touches, and is then summarily *executed* by God Himself:

2 Samuel 6
2 And David arose, and went with all the people that were with him from Baale of Judah, to bring up from thence the ark of God...
6 And when they came to Nachon's threshingfloor, Uzzah put forth his hand to the ark of God, and took hold of it; for the oxen shook it.
7 And the anger of the LORD was kindled against Uzzah; and God *smote* him there for his error; and there he *died* by the ark of God.

One example (from before the Ark was built) of God’s throne being illicitly touched by Amalek, who in this context serves as a type of Lucifer (just like Uzzah) -

Exodus 17
8 Then Amalek came and fought with Israel at Rephidim...
14 Then the LORD said to Moses, “Write this as a memorial in a book and recite it in the ears of Joshua, that I will utterly *blot out* the memory of Amalek from under heaven.”
15 And Moses built an altar and called the name of it, The LORD Is My Banner,
16 saying, A hand upon the throne of the LORD! The LORD will have war with Amalek from generation to generation.” Image

Another clear example is the chapter where the Mosaic covenant is established (when Israel and YHWH agree to get married), in which Mount Sinai is actively functioning as God's throne (Ark of the Covenant still not built yet), which the people are commanded not to touch, lest they *surely die*......

Exodus 19
11 And be ready against the third day: for the third day the LORD will come down in the sight of all the people upon mount Sinai.
12 And thou shalt set bounds unto the people round about, saying, 'Take heed to yourselves, that ye go not up into the mount, or touch the border of it: whosoever toucheth the mount shall be *surely put to death*:
13 There shall not an hand touch it, but he shall surely be stoned, or shot through; whether it be beast or man, it shall *not live*': when the trumpet soundeth long, they shall come up to the mount..."
15 And Moses said unto the people, "Be ready against the third day: come not at your wives..."

The grand origin of this pattern seems to go back to early Genesis, and be the very thing that precipitates the Fall.

Genesis 3
1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord GOD had made. And he said unto the woman, "Yea, hath God said, 'Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden'?"
2 And the woman said unto the serpent, "We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, 'Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye *die*.'"
4 And the serpent said unto the woman, "Ye shall not *surely die*.."

🤔 so in the Genesis 3 context it would appear that the tree is functioning as YHWH'S throne. Interestingly, Genesis 2 makes no mention of any commandment not to "touch" the tree, but nonetheless, its Eve's response to the serpent's trick question. Image

I think the Tree of Life has some type of association with heavenly mother, who is God's true throne which all the other throne icons ultimately point toward.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Lucifer's Sin: Touching God's Throne

Post by EmmaLee »

abijah wrote: November 29th, 2022, 2:18 pm Image

I think the Tree of Life has some type of association with heavenly mother, who is God's true throne which all the other throne icons ultimately point toward.
The first thing I thought of when looking at the tree of life picture you shared above, is a placenta - which sustains life for the new little human growing in its mother's body. The placenta is also called the "tree of life" - it looks very similar, and has the same function here in mortality.
tree of life.jpg
tree of life.jpg (45.29 KiB) Viewed 651 times

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Abijah,
Interesting, especially suggesting Heavenly Mother is the throne. I once attended a fireside presentation by an archeologist who explained archeology depicting a male God on a throne and behind him, a female Goddess on a throne.

My first thought about this thread title is how God knows our hearts & when we seek to save our face/pride, is when we lose it - at least with God. And “the meek (sheathed sword) shall inherit the earth.”

EmmaLee,
Fascinating about the placenta comparison! All are “born of water.”

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

Some more examples.

In these ones, Sarah and Rebekah is portrayed as these 'sacred throne figures who are not to be touched which becomes a whole mess when Abimelech (the would-be throne-toucher) is lied to about their actual marital status.

Genesis 20
2 And Abraham said of Sarah his wife, 'She is my sister': and Abimelech king of Gerar sent, and took Sarah.
3 But God came to Abimelech in a dream by night, and said to him, "Behold, thou art but a *dead* man, for the woman which thou hast taken; for she is a man's wife."
4 But Abimelech had not come near her: and he said, "LORD, wilt thou *slay* also a righteous nation?
5 Said he not unto me, 'She is my sister?' and she, even she herself said, 'He is my brother': in the integrity of my heart and innocency of my hands have I done this."
6 And God said unto him in a dream, "Yea, I know that thou didst this in the integrity of thy heart; for I also withheld thee from sinning against me: therefore suffered I thee not to touch her.
7 Now therefore restore the man his wife; for he is a prophet, and he shall pray for thee, and thou shalt live: and if thou restore her not, know thou that thou shalt *surely die*, thou, and all that are thine."

Genesis 26
7 And the men of the place asked Isaac of his wife; and he said, 'She is my sister': for he feared to say, 'She is my wife'; lest, said he, the men of the place should *kill* me for Rebekah; because she was fair to look upon.
8 And it came to pass, when he had been there a long time, that Abimelech king of the Philistines looked out at a window, and saw, and, behold, Isaac was sporting with Rebekah his wife.
9 And Abimelech called Isaac, and said, "Behold, of a surety she is thy wife; and how saidst thou, 'She is my sister'?" And Isaac said unto him, "Because I said, 'Lest I die for her.'"
10 And Abimelech said, "What is this thou hast done unto us? one of the people might lightly have lien with thy wife, and thou shouldest have brought guiltiness upon us."
11 And Abimelech charged all his people, saying, 'He that toucheth this man or his wife shall *surely be put to death*'.

Another scenario is with Ruth and Boaz:

Ruth 2
8 Then said Boaz unto Ruth, Hearest thou not, my daughter? Go not to glean in another field, neither go from hence, but abide here fast by my maidens:
9 Let thine eyes be on the field that they do reap, and go thou after them: have I not *charged* the young men that they shall not touch thee?
Last edited by abijah on November 29th, 2022, 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

EmmaLee wrote: November 29th, 2022, 2:26 pmThe first thing I thought of when looking at the tree of life picture you shared above, is a placenta - which sustains life for the new little human growing in its mother's body. The placenta is also called the "tree of life" - it looks very similar, and has the same function here in mortality.
Lungs too -

That's pretty mind-boggling, how "the tree of life" looks like a placenta, while the lungs also have this tree-structure, in other words "the breath of life.."

Creation truly bears witness of God's hand and intelligent design.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

abijah wrote: November 29th, 2022, 2:18 pm
The pattern = whoever touches God's throne (wife?), must *surely die*.

That’s exactly where my mind has gone with the ark story. They must have had a better understanding, back then, of what the ark of the covenant represented than we do today. And it’s interesting that the word used to describe Uzzah’s reaching out to the ark was the same as “take possession of” (if memory serves).

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Really interesting thread here.

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

abijah wrote: November 29th, 2022, 2:18 pm Genesis 3
1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord GOD had made. And he said unto the woman, "Yea, hath God said, 'Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden'?"
2 And the woman said unto the serpent, "We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, 'Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye *die*.'"
4 And the serpent said unto the woman, "Ye shall not *surely die*.."
Genesis 32 (when Jacob wrestles God) has hyperlinks to Adam & Eve all over the place, including the motif of "touching" the Lord's throne, resulting in a *life-or-death* consequence, the same language of the consequences for partaking of the fruit of the tree of knowledge.

Genesis 32
24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
25 And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him...
30 And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and *my life is preserved*.
31 And as he passed over Penuel the sun rose upon him, and he halted upon his thigh.
32 Therefore the children of Israel eat not of the sinew which shrank, which is upon the hollow of the thigh, unto this day: because he touched the hollow of Jacob's thigh in the sinew that shrank.

^the word used for Jacob's "limp" is the same word as the "side"/"rib" that Eve was made out of ----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R-vkbx ... .be&t=7271

You also get the detail in verse 32 about how the Israelites don't eat that part of the animal, just like the commandment to not partake of the forbidden fruit.

Genesis 2
21 And the Lord GOD caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
22 And the rib, which the Lord GOD had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

Eve is called "bone of [Adam's] bones", flesh of his flesh....

...which is exactly where Jacob is "touched" by his wrestling opponent.

Anyway my point in all this is that the same pattern (of touching God's throne = certain death) is also right here in Jacob's wrestling episode, where the angel touches
'Eve-sinew', which correlates with God's throne...

Which is why Jacob specifically remarks on somehow he didn't *surely die*, but rather that his "life" is preserved (his 'eve' is preserved).

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

The touching component, throne component, and *surely you shall die* component not only all show up in Jacob's wrestling match, but also the war in heaven...

Genesis 32
25 And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him...
30 And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, *and my life is preserved*.
  • Revelation 12
    5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne...
    7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels..
    11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and *they loved not their lives unto the death*.
If you look closely 🧐 there are even more very interesting parallels...

Genesis 32
24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
25 And when he saw that he prevailed *not* against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him...
28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.
  • Revelation 12
    7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
    8 And prevailed *not*; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
Genesis 32
28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed...
  • Revelation 12
    7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
    8 prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
This seems to align my speculations about touching God's throne being the premortal sin of Lucifer for which *sure death* is the decreed consequence (with no eve/rib/thigh of his own...).

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Touching God's Throne

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Luke wrote: November 29th, 2022, 3:35 pm Really interesting thread here.
More to be learned here in one hour that 100 years of

Listening to the fab 15.

See ya later alligator. 🐊

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

abijah wrote: November 29th, 2022, 2:18 pmThe pattern = whoever touches God's throne (wife?), must *surely die*.
This motif of illicitly touching God's throne being associated with wives/concubines

So Absalom in the midst of rebelling against his father David, trying to usurp his throne.

In order to ritually cement this, his advisor suggests...

2 Samuel 16
21 And Ahithophel said unto Absalom, Go in unto thy father's concubines, which he hath left to keep the house; and all Israel shall hear that thou art abhorred of thy father: then shall the hands of all that are with thee be strong.
22 So they spread Absalom a tent upon the top of the house; and Absalom went in unto his father's concubines in the sight of all Israel.

Sleeping with the royal harem = usurpation of the throne, they are linked:
https://929chapters.com/2010/02/16/2-samuel-16-%E2%80%9Cdavid%E2%80%99s-decline%E2%80%9D/ wrote:Royal concubines were standard among the kings of Israel and Judah, just as in any ancient Near Eastern kingdom (Song 6:8–9). They were clearly distinguished from the wives (II Sam. 5:13; I Kings 11:13; II Chron. 11:21). To lie with a monarch’s concubine was tantamount to usurpation of the throne (II Sam. 3:7; 16:21–22). For this reason Abner took Rizpah (II Sam. 3:7). The same concept stands behind Ahitophel’s advice to Absalom, to “go into his father’s concubines” (16:21), and Adonijah’s request for Abishag the Shunamite was clearly associated with this custom (I Kings 2:21–24).” (Rainey, Anson. “Concubine” in Encyclopaedia Judaica 2nd ed)
Its this same repeating pattern, of usurpation of a throne via the wives/concubines

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

abijah wrote: December 1st, 2022, 11:23 pmThis motif of illicitly touching God's throne being associated with wives/concubines
2 Samuel 16
22 So they spread Absalom a tent upon the top of the house; and Absalom went in unto his father's concubines in the sight of all Israel.
This all relates back to when Ham in likewise fashion rebelled against his father Noah just as Absalom and David. I suspect both these stories are different iterations of the original sin of lucifer uncovering God's nakedness...

Genesis 9
21 And Noah drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.
22 And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.
23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.

"Nakedness" = one's (Noah's) wife

Leviticus 18
The nakedness of thy father, or the nakedness of thy mother, shalt thou not uncover: she is thy mother; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.
The nakedness of thy father's wife shalt thou not uncover: it is thy father's nakedness. Image

There are many morw hyperlinks to suggest these stories of Absalom (w/ David) and Ham (w/ Noah) are related, and have to do with this illegal throne-touching business...

For one, they both happen in *tents*, and both have some kind of "spreading" element...

Gen 9
19 These are the three sons of Noah: and of them was the whole earth *overspread*.
20 And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:
21 And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his *tent*.
  • 2 Samuel 16
    22 So they *spread* Absalom a *tent* upon the top of the house; and Absalom went in unto his father's concubines in the sight of all Israel.
More hyperlinks are seeing/sight, as well as hearing/telling:

Genesis 9
22 And Ham, the father of Canaan, *saw* the nakedness of his father, and *told* his two brethren without.
23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they *saw not* their father's nakedness.
  • 2 Samuel 16
    21 And Ahithophel said unto Absalom, Go in unto thy father's concubines, which he hath left to keep the house; and all Israel shall *hear* that thou art abhorred of thy father...
    22 So they spread Absalom a tent upon the top of the house; and Absalom went in unto his father's concubines in the *sight* of all Israel.
🤔 what Ham did to his father Noah, and what Absalom did to David definitely both point to the origin of Lucifer's fall...

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

You also get the tree pattern if struck by lightning. It's your blood vessels I think.
Attachments
Lightning-Scars.jpg
Lightning-Scars.jpg (140.34 KiB) Viewed 305 times
th-3238735773.jpg
th-3238735773.jpg (14.54 KiB) Viewed 305 times
th-674281339.jpg
th-674281339.jpg (19 KiB) Viewed 305 times

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Niemand wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 3:09 am You also get the tree pattern if struck by lightning. It's your blood vessels I think.
Wow! Kind of cool, though I wouldn’t recommend it. It’s the only type of tattoo I’d get. :)

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Touching God's Throne

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Thinker wrote: December 7th, 2022, 2:43 pm
Niemand wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 3:09 am You also get the tree pattern if struck by lightning. It's your blood vessels I think.
Wow! Kind of cool, though I wouldn’t recommend it. It’s the only type of tattoo I’d get. :)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_states_of_randomness wrote: These seven states build on earlier work of Mandelbrot in 1963: "The variations of certain speculative prices"[2] and "New methods in statistical economics"[3] in which he argued that most statistical models approached only a first stage of dealing with indeterminism in science, and that they ignored many aspects of real world turbulence, in particular, most cases of financial modeling.[4][5] This was then presented by Mandelbrot in the International Congress for Logic (1964) in an address titled "The Epistemology of Chance in Certain Newer Sciences"[6]

Intuitively speaking, Mandelbrot argued[6] that the traditional normal distribution does not properly capture empirical and "real world" distributions and there are other forms of randomness that can be used to model extreme changes in risk and randomness. He observed that randomness can become quite "wild" if the requirements regarding finite mean and variance are abandoned. Wild randomness corresponds to situations in which a single observation, or a particular outcome can impact the total in a very disproportionate way
May help with tupelo trees 🌲 or something like that, or this:
Michael Sherwin wrote: September 25th, 2022, 12:10 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: September 24th, 2022, 9:40 pm
Michael Sherwin wrote: August 16th, 2019, 12:41 pm
THE object SPace needs to be mAde more Clear. In the mEantiMe there is a pAir of tupelo iN the backyard that need ordering.
For those reading this that are not getting the significance. This was not written by me. These two sentences came directly from the Spirit. There are 5 layers of meaning just in the first sentence.
1. The obvious is to look at the capitals and what they spell, THE SPACEMAN.
2. The not so obvious objects like tupelo and how they relate. A tuple is an ordered pair and yet there is a pair of tupelo (trees) that need ordering.
3. There is the duality of the word 'space' which links both sentences that also form the duality mE anti Me.
4,5. Because of the duality of point 3 there are two secret or hidden princes.

And on top of all that the duality is carried through to the second sentence with the objects (capital letters) that make the mE anti Me. That separate out the "ace" in "SPace". Every part is interconnected and relies on every other part. It only took me less than a minute to type. If you think that this was just all an accident it does not seem realistic. If you think that my mind created all this even if I spent hours on it rather than less than a minute then thank you, lol.
A tuple that needed ordering is: Christ, but not Crist or Confucius.
The Spirit gave me the two sentences but not the interpretation. The interpretation I gave is all my own. Most Christians are either expecting Christ first or the Antichrist first. Very few are looking for the messenger first. So I'm not sure the exact identity of the trees. And I don't like to guess. Also BND that message from the Spirit was for you, iirc. Maybe you should be the one looking for the meaning.
Ghost, but not Goblin. 🐳 gbng