Essay: Where are the Robbers?

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Essay: Where are the Robbers?

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

I figured this corner of the forum is probably the best place for this essay written by my friend Eric Smith. I was actually a bit surprised that the words “Secret Combinations” have been used so infrequently in General Conference during my lifetime.

Enjoy: https://doctrinalessays.com/where-are-the-robbers/

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Essay: Where are the Robbers?

Post by endlessQuestions »

I’ve made a lot of traction in conversations by pointing out that in all scripture, the *enemy* is clearly identified, but that in the modern day church, there seems to be no enemy.

logonbump
captain of 100

Post by logonbump »

They're the people who want to know your social security number

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

endlessismyname wrote: November 29th, 2022, 6:49 pm I’ve made a lot of traction in conversations by pointing out that in all scripture, the *enemy* is clearly identified, but that in the modern day church, there seems to be no enemy.
The church is the enemy.
AOL
Reminds me of my computer mentor who explained that:

AOL is the Virus. :lol:

silverado
captain of 100

Post by silverado »

Sometimes silence speaks louder than words.

moving2zion
captain of 100

Post by moving2zion »

As I have tried to discuss were the "Robbers and latter Day Gadiantons are at", especially with family they just roll their eyes at me. I have a brother that is a CPA, he has referenced to me several times that I should take his advice in matters of finance. I have calmly replied that as I have been employed at the highest levels of government maybe he should take my advice on were the Robbers and Gadiantons are at and rethink who he is investing in.....

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: November 29th, 2022, 6:18 pm I figured this corner of the forum is probably the best place for this essay written by my friend Eric Smith. I was actually a bit surprised that the words “Secret Combinations” have been used so infrequently in General Conference during my lifetime.

Enjoy: https://doctrinalessays.com/where-are-the-robbers/
Very telling indeed. The BoM message is very clear that we are to overcome these secret combinations or we will be destroyed by them, but the brethren are completely silent on the matter.

Watchmen, what of the night! Watchmen, what of the night! Isaiah's dumb dogs that cannot bark.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

BeNotDeceived wrote: November 29th, 2022, 9:49 pm
The church is the enemy.
No, the church has been corrupted and controlled by the enemy. They still do some good by fulfilling scripture in taking the knowledge of the fulness to the House of Israel.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Shawn Henry wrote: November 30th, 2022, 1:27 pm No, the church has been corrupted and controlled by the enemy. They still do some good by fulfilling scripture in taking the knowledge of the fulness to the House of Israel.
I honestly can't tell you what they are spreading around these days. Much of it could be used for garden compost.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

The Q15 now refer to the Gadiantons as "wise and thoughtful".

What does THAT tell you?

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: November 30th, 2022, 1:37 pm I honestly can't tell you what they are spreading around these days. Much of it could be used for garden compost.
Yeah, more lies than truth, but the BoM is being taken to all the world so in that sense, many are being given the opportunity to receive more and I'm grateful that at least that is happening.

It's kind of like a tiered system of truth and lies. There are always chances to receive more truth, but you had better learn to sift through the lies to get it.

mtmom
captain of 100

Post by mtmom »

moving2zion wrote: November 30th, 2022, 12:52 pm As I have tried to discuss were the "Robbers and latter Day Gadiantons are at", especially with family they just roll their eyes at me. I have a brother that is a CPA, he has referenced to me several times that I should take his advice in matters of finance. I have calmly replied that as I have been employed at the highest levels of government maybe he should take my advice on were the Robbers and Gadiantons are at and rethink who he is investing in.....
I think they are all around us. Most of us are unable to tell the difference between a sheep and a wolf or a friend vs an enemy.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Shawn Henry wrote: November 30th, 2022, 1:27 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: November 29th, 2022, 9:49 pm
The church is the enemy.
No, the church has been corrupted and controlled by the enemy. They still do some good by fulfilling scripture in taking the knowledge of the fulness to the House of Israel.
Unless they acknowledge the end time servant then they are an enemy of the truth.

BigT
captain of 100

Post by BigT »

Thanks for this. Another great site to read through.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

blitzinstripes wrote: November 30th, 2022, 1:37 pm The Q15 now refer to the Gadiantons as "wise and thoughtful".

What does THAT tell you?
No they don't.

What that tells me is that you are misrepresenting their words.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Subcomandante wrote: November 30th, 2022, 6:26 pm
blitzinstripes wrote: November 30th, 2022, 1:37 pm The Q15 now refer to the Gadiantons as "wise and thoughtful".

What does THAT tell you?
No they don't.

The men who they were telling us to look to as "wise and thoughtful" are gads.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

What does THAT tell you?
No they don't.

Sounds about right for someone who doesn't see the medical / pharmaceutical / industry and government/ media as it truly is.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: November 30th, 2022, 7:03 pm

What does THAT tell you?
No they don't.

Even a broken clock can be right twice a day. You follow the recommendations that are wise and thoughtful and you ignore those which you don't think are wise and thoughtful. Thank goodness for discernment!

Unlike many people here, I refuse to see everything as all good or all evil. There are only two beings which I can call all good: Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. There is only one which I could call all evil: Lucifer.

When you insist on putting everything in one camp or another, you leave yourself quite blind indeed.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: November 30th, 2022, 7:04 pm

What does THAT tell you?
No they don't.

Sounds about right for someone who doesn't see the medical / pharmaceutical / industry and government/ media as it truly is.
There are good people and bad people within each one of these organisms.

You follow the recommendations that are wise and thoughtful. You ignore the recommendations that are unwise and foolish.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Subcomandante wrote: November 30th, 2022, 9:10 pm

What does THAT tell you?
No they don't.

Even a broken clock can be right twice a day. You follow the recommendations that are wise and thoughtful and you ignore those which you don't think are wise and thoughtful. Thank goodness for discernment!

Unlike many people here, I refuse to see everything as all good or all evil. There are only two beings which I can call all good: Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. There is only one which I could call all evil: Lucifer.

When you insist on putting everything in one camp or another, you leave yourself quite blind indeed.
The counsel they gave was evil. The people who did all of this are evil.

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

Post by Letfreedumbring »

mtmom wrote: November 30th, 2022, 4:01 pm
moving2zion wrote: November 30th, 2022, 12:52 pm As I have tried to discuss were the "Robbers and latter Day Gadiantons are at", especially with family they just roll their eyes at me. I have a brother that is a CPA, he has referenced to me several times that I should take his advice in matters of finance. I have calmly replied that as I have been employed at the highest levels of government maybe he should take my advice on were the Robbers and Gadiantons are at and rethink who he is investing in.....
I think they are all around us. Most of us are unable to tell the difference between a sheep and a wolf or a friend vs an enemy.
This is has been amazing to me as well as frightening. Monsters aren't going to come out of nowhere. They have been here for some time just we were unaware. Like a frog boiling in the pot, as the steam clears mormons are starting to see the worldly wolfman, doctrinal dracula and liberal blob sitting in the hot tub with us.
Last edited by Letfreedumbring on December 1st, 2022, 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: November 30th, 2022, 9:26 pm

No they don't.

Telling people to put on a mask in order to protect yourself and others is not evil. It is an invitation to charity and it was treated as such by pretty much everyone outside the American ultra-right wing.

And telling someone ridiculously that masks are a sign of Communism when the Taiwanese were doing so willingly smacks of utter situational ignorance.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Subcomandante wrote: November 30th, 2022, 9:50 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: November 30th, 2022, 9:26 pm

Telling people to put on a mask in order to protect yourself and others is not evil. It is an invitation to charity and it was treated as such by pretty much everyone outside the American ultra-right wing.

And telling someone ridiculously that masks are a sign of Communism when the Taiwanese were doing so willingly smacks of utter situational ignorance.
When the mask does nothing and is a conditioning device, it is evil.

BTW, that FP message was about the jab. Now that has proven to be evil.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Subcomandante wrote: November 30th, 2022, 9:12 pm
InfoWarrior82 wrote: November 30th, 2022, 7:04 pm

What does THAT tell you?
No they don't.

There are good people and bad people within each one of these organisms.

You follow the recommendations that are wise and thoughtful. You ignore the recommendations that are unwise and foolish.
Sure, there may be many good people in each of these institutions, but the few that make up the ones that pull the levers have been corrupted.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

The First Presidency expressed “sincere love and great concern for all of God’s children” in the message, sent as confirmed cases across the globe exceeded 204 million, with the United States passing 36 million and some states instituting face-mask mandates.

“We can win this war if everyone will follow the wise and thoughtful recommendations of medical experts and government leaders,” they wrote.
There's your quote from the first presidency. Earlier in their statements, they urged us to wear masks and observe other draconian governmental measures (lockdowns, etc)which were later thoroughly proven not to be effective against transmission. Shouldn't prophets be able to discern truth from error, good from evil? Safe and effective vaccines from dangerous experimental injections?

They either speak with God and receive revelation or they DO NOT. They used their position of authority to leverage the saints to do these things which have been proven harmful, ineffective, and an infringement upon our liberties. Lock and step with Babylon. There's your church.

You won't recognize it in a few more years after they go full blown leftarded.