Blipits

Discuss political news items / current events.
Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Blipits

Post by Original_Intent »

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

LGBT Pride event in Idaho drops children’s drag show on 9/11 anniversary after sponsors pull funding
https://rmx.news/article/lgbt-pride-eve ... tt-threat/

...the war is raging...and it's an individual effort...no matter which side you are on...but everyone is going to have to pick a side before it's all over...

Zelensky is literally selling Ukraine to US corporations on Wall Street
https://multipolarista.com/2022/09/09/z ... ll-street/
The window of opportunity for an easy encirclement or interdiction of supply to Izyum ended when Russia cleared all the Ukrainian forces from the north side of the Donets river. Supply lines to Izyum are now shielded from the south by the Donets, and from the west by the Oskil.

Because Russia has redundant supply lines to the northeast of Izyum, for Ukraine to reach operational depth, they must cross the Donets and Oskil rivers. Even suppressing Kupyansk is not enough to disrupt Russia’s ability to project force here. The Oskil river - which, incidentally is more than a kilometer wide in places - presents a major barrier that will prevent Ukraine from exploiting their early advances. They have more or less advanced into a wall, and already the map presents an unfolding catastrophe for them.

For Ukraine, one of the basic problems is that Russia has such an enormous advantage in firepower - aircraft, tube artillery, rocketry, and tanks - that any offensive must reach operational depth quickly in order to disrupt Russia’s ability to bring this firepower to bear. In the Izyum sector, this simply isn’t possible.

Lacking the ability to operationally compromise Russian forces here, Ukraine will find itself in a good old fashioned shootout against an enemy with vastly superior firepower - not only that, but it is in fact Ukraine that now faces operational complications, having blasted their way into a salient with no prospects for crossing the Oskil in force and exploiting.

The choice Ukraine now faces is whether to continue to funnel forces into the salient that they have created for themselves - in other words, Ukraine now gets to decide the scale of its losses. According to Ukrainian insider channels, they are currently planning to double down and feed more reserves in, promising a correspondingly larger defeat.

I don’t like to make concrete predictions about dates or casualty numbers. There are far too many unknowns for anyone to actually think they can predict such specifics. But regarding the general trajectory, I am confident predicting that Ukraine’s offensive is nearing the high water mark and will soon become a mass casualty event for the Ukrainian army. It may take a few more days for the situation to stabilize entirely, but that point is rapidly approaching and many of Ukraine’s best units face destruction.
https://bigserge.substack.com/p/ukraine-counterattacks
...meanwhile we are seeing a ratchet up of Israel vs Syria/Russia, Israel vs Iran, Taiwan vs China, Greece vs Turkey...and so many others...

‘The gates are open’: Illinois ending cash bail system
https://www.ky3.com/2022/09/09/gates-ar ... il-system/

Maryland County to enforce juvenile curfew after deadliest month in decades
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watc ... n-decades/

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Satan is making war against...the very foundations upon which society, government, and religion rest...He plans to destroy freedom–economic, political, and religious, and to set up in place thereof the greatest, most widespread, and most complete tyranny that has ever oppressed men. He is working under such perfect disguise that many do not recognize either him or his methods. There is no crime he would not commit, no debauchery he would not set up, no plague he would not send, no heart he would not break, no life he would not take, no soul he would not destroy. He comes as a thief in the night; he is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Without their knowing it, the people are being urged down paths that lead only to destruction...
David O. McKay, Conference Report, p. 13 October 1942
I heard Joseph Smith say, nearly thirty years ago, “They shall have mobbing to their hearts’ content, if they do not redress the wrongs of the Latter-day Saints. Mobs will not decrease, but will increase until the whole government becomes a mob, and eventually it will be State against state, city against city, neighborhood against neighborhood.” It will be Christian against Christian, and man against man, and those who will not take up the sword against their neighbors, must flee to Zion.
- President Brigham Young, 1 May 1861 Deseret News, Vol. 11, No. 9
And now I am prepared to say by the authority of Jesus Christ, that not many years shall pass away before the United States shall present such a scene of bloodshed as has not a parallel in the history of our nation; pestilence, hail, famine, and earthquake will sweep the wicked of this generation from off the face of the land, to open and prepare the way for the return of the lost tribes of Israel from the north country.
- President Joseph Smith, Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, Pg. 17
When that day shall come (when the missionaries will be called home) there shall be wars, not such wars as have come in centuries and years that are past and gone, but a desolating war. When I say desolating, I mean that it will lay these european nations in waste. Cities will be left vacated, without inhabitants. The people will be destroyed by the sword of their own hands. Not only this but many other cities will be burned; for when contending armies are wrought up with the terrible anger, without the Spirit of God upon them, when they have not that spirit of humanity that now characterizes many of the wars amongst nations, when they are left to themselves, there will be no quarter given, no prisoners taken, but a war of destruction, of desolation, of the burning of the cities and villages, until the land is laid desolate.”

But what about the American nation. That war that destroyed the lives of some fifteen or sixteen hundred thousand people was nothing, compared to that which will eventually devastate that country. The time is not very far distant in the future, when the Lord God will lay his hand heavily upon that nation. “How do you know this? inquires one.” I know from the revelations which God has given upon this subject. I read these revelations, when they were first given. I waited over twenty-eight years and saw their fulfillment to the very letter. Should I not, then, expect that the balance of them should be fulfilled?

It will be very different from the war between the North and the South, Do you wish me to describe it? I will do so. It will be a war of neighborhood against neighborhood, city against city, town against town, county against county, state against state, and they will go forth destroying and being destroyed and manufacturing will, in a great measure, cease, for a time, among the American nation. Why? Because in these terrible wars, they will not be privileged to manufacture, there will be too much bloodshed—too much mobocracy—too much going forth in bands and destroying and pillaging the land to suffer people to pursue any local vocation with any degree of safety. What will become of millions of the farmers upon that land? They will leave their farms and they will remain uncultivated, and they will flee before the ravaging armies from place to place; and thus will they go forth burning and pillaging the whole country; and that great and powerful nation, now consisting of some forty millions of people, will be wasted away, unless they repent.

Now these are predictions you may record. You may let them sink down into your hearts. And if the Lord your God shall permit you to live, you will see my words fulfilled to the very letter. They are not my words, but the words of inspiration—the words of the everlasting God, who has sent forth his servants with this message to warn the nations of the earth.

They must perish, unless they repent. They will be wasted away, and the fullness of the wrath of Almighty God will be poured out upon them, unless they repent. Their cities will be left desolate. A time is coming when the great and populous city of New York—the greatest city of the American Republic, will be left without inhabitants. The houses will stand, some of them, not all. They will stand there, but unoccupied, no people to inherit them. It will be the same in regard to numerous other cities, or, in the words of the Lord, “I will throw down all their strongholds, and I will execute vengeance and fury upon them, even as upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.” It will all be fulfilled. But there will be a remnant who will be spared. It will be those who repent of their sins; it will be those who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and are willing to obey his commandments, willing to hearken to his voice, willing to be baptized for the remission of their sins, willing to be born of the spirit, or receive the Holy Ghost by the laying on of hands, willing to walk uprightly and honestly with all men, and justly one with another.

These and these only will be spared, for it is the decree of Jehovah

But great tribulations will also be among all of the nations of the earth, who will not repent. They will be wasted with various judgments; but the heathen will be spared longer than these Gentile nations who have had the scriptures in their midst, but would not obey them.
- Orson Pratt (J. Disc. 20: 150)
https://jod.mrm.org/20/142
Do you think there is calamity abroad now among the people? Not much. All we have yet heard and all we have experienced is scarcely a preface to the sermon that is going to be preached. When the testimony of the Elders ceases to be given, and the Lord says to them, "Come home; I will now preach my own sermons to the nations of the earth," all you now know can scarcely be called a preface to the sermon that will be preached with fire and sword, tempests, earthquakes, hail, rain, thunders and lightnings, and fearful destruction. What matters the destruction of a few railway cars? You will hear of magnificent cities, now idolized by the people, sinking in the earth, entombing the inhabitants. The sea will heave itself beyond its bounds, engulfing mighty cities. Famine will spread over the nations, and nation will rise up against nation, kingdom against kingdom, and states against states, in our own country and in foreign lands.
- President Brigham Young: Journal of Discourses, Vol. 8, p. 123, July 15, 1860
When God has called out the righteous, when the warning voice has been sufficiently proclaimed among tile Gentile nations, and the Lord says, "It is enough," he will also say to his servants—"O, ye, my servants, come home, come out from the midst of these Gentile nations, where you have labored and borne testimony for so long a period; come out from among them, for they are not worthy; they do not receive the message that I have sent forth, they do not repent of their sins, come out from their midst, their times are fulfilled. Seal up the testimony among them and bind up the law."
- Elder Orson Pratt: Journal of Discourses, Vol. 18, p. 64, July 25, 1875
The judgments of God will be poured out upon the wicked to the extent that our elders from far and near will be called home. Or, in other words, the gospel will be taken from the Gentiles and later on will be carried to the Jews.
Elder Heber C. Kimball: Deseret News, Church Department, May 23, 1931, p. 3
Charles D. Evans was Patriarch to the Church in Springville, Utah and was a school teacher by profession.
In 1893 his vision was published in Volume 15 of the Contributor Magazine- later known as The Improvement Era.

“While I lay pondering in deep solitude on the events of the present, my mind was drawn into a reverie such as I had never felt before-a strong solitude of thought for my imperiled country utterly excluded every other thought, and raised my feelings to a point of intensity which I did not think possible to endure.

While in this solemn profound and painful reverie of mind, to my surprise a light appeared in my room which seemed to be soft and silvery as if diffused from a northern star. At the moment of its appearance, the acute feeling I had experienced so intensely, yielded to one of calm tranquility. Although it may have been at the hour of mid-night, and although the side of the glove on which I was situated was excluded from the sunlight, yet all was light and bright and warm as an Italian landscape at noon, but the heat was softer and more subdued.

As I gazed upward I saw descending through my bedroom roof, with a gentle gliding movement, a personage clothed in white apparel, whose countenance was smooth and serene.

His features regular and the flashes of his eyes seemed to resemble those reflected from a diamond under an intensely illuminated light, which dazzled but did not bewilder. Those large, deep, inscrutable eyes were presently fixed on mine as he instantly placed his hand on my forehead. His touch produced a serenity and calmness--not of an earthly character, but a touch that was peaceful, delightful and heavenly. My whole being was imbued with a joy unspeakable. All feelings of sorrow instantly vanished; and those lines and shadows which care and sorrow create, instantly vanished and were dispelled as a fog before the blazing sun.

In the eyes of my heavenly visitor, for such he appeared to me, there was a sort of lofty pity and tenderness, infinitely stronger than any such feelings I ever saw manifested in ordinary mortals. His very calm appeared like a vast ocean stillness, at once overpowering to every agitated emotion.

By some intuition or instinct, I felt he had something to communicate to me to sooth my sorrow or allay my apprehensions. Thereupon addressing me, he said: "Son, I perceive that thou hast grave anxieties over the perilous state of thy country, that thy soul has felt deep sorrow for its future. I have, therefore, come to thy relief and to tell thee of the causes that have led to this peril. Hear me attentively!

"Seventy one years ago, (in 1823), after an awful apostasy of centuries, in which all nations were enshrouded in spiritual darkness; when angels had withdrawn themselves, the voice of prophets hushed, and the light of Urim and Thummim shone not, and the vision of the seers closed, while heaven itself shed not a ray of gladness to lighten a dark world; when Babel ruled, Satan laughed, and Church and Priesthood had taken their upward flight, and the voice of nations possessing the books of the Jewish prophets had ruled against the doctrines of the Church of the Apostles and Prophets, thou knowest that then appeared a mighty angel with a solemn announcement of the hour of judgment. The burden of whose instructions pointed to dire calamities, which thou seest, and the end of the wicked hasteneth."

My vision now became extended in a marvelous manner, and the import of past labors of Elders was made plain to me. I saw multitudes fleeing to our place of safety in our mountain heights that was established in the wilderness. Simultaneously the nation had reached an unparalleled prosperity. Wealth abounded, new territory was acquired, commerce extended, finance strengthened, confidence was maintained, and people abroad pointed to here as a model nation--the ideal of the past now realized and perfected-the embodiment of the liberty which was sung by poets and sought for by sages.

"But", continued the messenger, thou beholdest a change. Confidence is lost, wealth is arrayed against labor, labor against wealth, yet the land abounds in plenty of food and raiment, and silver and gold in abundance. Thou seest also the letters written by a Jew have wrought a great confusion in the finance of the nation; which together with the policy of many wealthy ones, has produced distress and do produce further sorrows."

Factions now sprang up as if by magic. Capital had entrenched itself against labor, and throughout the land labor was organized in opposition to capital. The voice of the wise sought to tranquilize their powerful factors in vain. Excited multitudes ran wildly about, strikes increased, lawlessness sought a place in the regular government.

At this juncture, I saw floating in air a banner whereupon was written, 'Bankruptcy, famine, floods, cyclones, blood, and plagues.' Mad with rage, men and women rushed upon each other. Blood flowed down the streets of cities like water. Thousands of bodies lay entombed in the streets. Men and women fell dead from terror inspired by fear. This was but the precursor of the bloody work of the morrow. All around lay the mournfulness of a past in ruins. Monuments erected to perpetuate the names of the noble and brave men, were ruthlessly destroyed by combustibles.

A voice now sounded these words: 'Yet once again I shake not only the earth, but also heaven, and this word once again signifies the removing of things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things that cannot be: shaken, may remain.'

Earthquakes rent the earth in vast chasms which engulfed multitudes. Terrible groanings and wailings filled the air. The shrieks of the suffering were indescribably awful. Waters rushed in from the tumultuous ocean, who’s very roaring under the mad rage of fierce cyclones, was unendurable to the ear. Cities were carried away in an instant. Missiles were hurled through the atmosphere at a terrible velocity, and people were carried upward only to fall. Islands appeared where ocean waves once tossed the gigantic steamer. In other parts, voluminous flames emanating from vast fires, rolled with fearful velocity, destroying life and property in their destructive course.
The seal of the dread menace of despair was stamped on every human visage. Men fell exhausted, appalled and trembling. Every element of agitated nature seemed a demon of wrathful fury. Dense clouds, blacker than midnight, obscured the sunlight with a thunder that reverberated with intonations which shook the earth. Darkness reigned unrivaled and supreme.

Again the light shone revealing an atmosphere tinged with a leaden hue, which was the precursor of an unparalleled plague, whose first symptoms were recognized by a purple spot which appeared on the cheek or on the back of the hand, and which invariably enlarged until it spread over the entire surface of the body, producing certain death. Mothers, at the sight of it, cast away their children as if they were poisonous reptiles. This plague in grown persons rotted the eyes from their sockets and consumed the tongue as would a powerful acid or an intense heat. Wicked men, suffering under its writhing agonies, cursed God and died while they yet stood on their feet, and birds of prey feasted on their carcasses.

I saw again in my dream the Messenger appear with a vial in his right hand. He addressed me, saying, 'Thou knowest somewhat of the chemistry taught in the schools of human learning. Behold now a chemical sufficiently powerful to change the waters of the sea.' He then poured out his vial upon the sea and it became as the blood of a dead man, and every living thing died. Then other plagues followed which I forbear to record.

A foreign power had inroad the nation, and from every human indication, it appeared as if it would seize the government and supplant it with monarchy.

I stood trembling at the aspect, when a power arose in. the west which declared itself in favor of the Constitution in its original form. To this suddenly rising power, every lover of constitutional rights gave hearty support. The struggle was fiercely contested, but the Stars and Stripes floated in the breeze, and bidding liberty to all, waved proudly over the land.

Among the many banners, I saw one inscribed thus: 'The government based on the Constitution now and forever!'

On another there was: 'Liberty of Conscience' and there were several others, both religious and political.

The light of the Gospel, which had but dimly shone because of abominations, now burst forth with a luster that filled the earth. Cities appeared in every direction, one of which was in the center of the continent. It was an embodiment of architectural science after the pattern of eternal perfection. Its towers glittered with a radiance emanating from the sparkling of emeralds, rubies, diamonds, and other precious stones set in a canopy of gold, and so elaborately and skillfully arranged as to shed forth a brilliancy which dazzled and enchanted the eye. It excited admiration and developed a taste for the beautiful beyond anything man had ever conceived.
Fountains of crystal water shot upwards through transparent jets, which, in the brilliant sunshine, formed ten thousand rainbow tints at once, so delightful to the eye. Gardens, the perfection of whose arrangement confound all our present attempts at such genius, were bedecked with flowers to develop and refine the taste and strengthen man's love for these--nature's choicest endowments.

Schools and universities were erected to which all had access. In the latter, Urims were placed for the study of the past, present, and future, and for obtaining a knowledge of heavenly bodies and of the construction of worlds and universes. The inherent properties of matter, its arrangements, laws, and mutual relation, were revealed and taught and made plain as the primer lesson of a child.

The conflicting theories of geologists regarding the foundation and age of the earth, were settled forever. All learning was based on eternal certainty. Angels brought forth the treasures of knowledge which had lain in the midst of the dumb and distant past hidden from the world. The appliances for making learning easy surpass all conjecture. Chemistry was rendered extremely simple by the power which Urim conferred on man of looking into the very elements themselves. A stone furnished no more obstruction to human vision than the air itself. Not only were the elements and all their changes and transformations plainly understood, but the construction, operation and laws of spirit elements were also rendered equally plain as those which govern the coarser elements.

While looking through the Urim and Thummim, I was amazed at a transformation, which even now is to me marvelous beyond description, clearly showing the manner in which particles composing the inorganic kingdom of nature, are conducted upward to become part of organic forms. Another astonishing revelation was a view clearly shown to me of the entire circulation of the blood, both in men and animals.

After seeing these things and gazing once more upon the beautiful city, the following sounded in my ears:
'Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God hath shined!'

On this I awoke to find it all a dream, whereupon I wrote the foregoing, which is based on true principles."
https://visionsandtribulation.blogspot. ... -1893.html
John Taylor’s Last Days Vision. This has been attributed to John Taylor, as he was the Prophet at the time that Wilford Woodruff recorded the vision in his journal. W.W. kept one of the most thorough journals. Though, W.W. did not say who had this vision. However, John Taylor spoke French (he was from Canada), and W.W. did not.

(Source: Wilford Woodruff’s Journal, June 15, 1878, in Waiting for World’s End, The Diaries of Wilford Woodruff, Edited by Susan Staker, Signature Books, 1993)

15……….. I had a vary strange vision Copied in the office to day of a Desolating sickness which Covered the whole land.

A Vision

Salt Lake City, Night of Dec 16, 1877

I went to bed at my usual hour half past nine o’clock. I had been reading the Revelations in the French language. My mind was Calm, more so than usual if possible to be so. I Composed myself for sleep but Could not sleep. I felt a strange stupor Come over me and apparently became partially unconscious. Still I was not asleep, nor awake With stange far away dreamy feelings.
The first I recognized was that I was in the Tabernacle at Ogden sitting on the back seat in the Corner for fear they would Call upon me to Preach, which after singing the second time, they did, by Calling me to the Stand.

I arose to speak and said I did not Know that I had anything special to say Except to bear my Testimony to the Truth of the Latter Day work when all at once it seemed as though I was lifted out of myself, and I said “Yes, I have sumthing to say, it is this–some of my brethren present have been asking me what is Coming to pass, what is the wind blowing up. I will answer you right here what is Coming to pass shortly.

I was imediately in Salt lake City wandering about the streets in all parts of the City and On the door of every house I found a badge of mourning, and I Could not find a house but what was in mourning. I passed by my own house and saw the same sign there, and asked, ‘Is that me that is dead?’ Sumthing gave me answer, ‘No, you [shall] live through it all.’

It seemed strange to me that I saw no person [on] the street in my wandering about through the City. They seemed to be in their houses with their Sick and Dead. I saw no funeral procession, or any thing of that kind, but the City looked very Still and quiet as though the people were praying and had Controll of the disease what ever it was.

I then look in all directions over the Territory, East west North and South, and I found the same mourning in every place throughout the Land. The next I knew I was Just this side of Omaha. It seemed as though I was above the Earth, looking down to it as I passed along on my way East and I saw the roads full of people, principally women, with just what they Could Carry in bundles on their backs traveling to the mountains on foot. And I wondered how they Could get there, with nothing but a small pack upon their backs. It was remarkable to me that there were so few men among them. It did not seem as though the Cars were running. The rails looked rusty, and the road abandoned, And I have no conception how I traveled myself.

As I looked down upon the people I Continued Eastward through Omaha and Council Bluffs which were full of disease, and women every whare. The States of Missouri and Illinois were in turmoil and Strife, Men killing each other, and women joining in the fight, family against family Cutting each other to pieces in the most horrid manner.

The next I was was Washington, and I found the City a desolation. The White House Empty, the Halls of Congress the same Everything in ruins. The people seemed to have fled from the City and left it to take Care of itself.

I was next in the City of Baltimore and in the square where the Monument of 1812 Stands, in front of St. Charles and other Hotels I saw the Dead piled up so high as to fill the square. I saw Mothers Cut the throats of their own Children for the sake of their blood, which they drank from their veins to quench their thirst and then lie down and die. The water of the Chesapeake and of the City were so stagnant and such a stench arose from them on account of the putrefaction of Dead bodies that the very smell Caused Death and that was singular again I saw no men except they were dead, lying in the streets, and vary few women, and they were Crazy mad, and in a dying Condition. Every whare I went I beheld the same all over the City, And it was horrible, beyond description to look at.

I thought this must be the End. But No I was seemingly in Philadelphia, and there every thing was Still. No living soul was to be seen to greet me, and it seemed as though the whole City was without an inhabitant. In arch and Chestnut Street and in fact Every whare I went the putrefaction of the Dead bodies Caused such a stench that it was impossible for any Creature to Exhist alive, nor did I see any living thing in the city.

I next found myself in Broad way New York and here it seemed the people had done their best to overcome the disease. But in wandering down Broadway I saw the bodies of Beautiful women lying stone dead, and others in a dying Condition on the side walk. I saw men Crawl out of the Cellars and rob the dead bodies of the valuables they had on and before they Could return to their coverts in the cellars they themselves would roll over a time or two and die in agony.

On some of the back street I saw Mothers kill their own Children and Eat raw flesh and then in a few minutes die themselves. Wharever I went I saw the same scenes of Horror and Desolation rapine and Death. No Horses or Carriages, No busses or Street Cars, but Death and Destruction every whare.

I then went to the Grand Central Park and looking back I saw a fire Start and just at that moment a mighty East wind sprang up and Carried the flames west over the City, and it burned untill there was not a single building left Standing whole Even down to the wharfs. And the shipping all seemd to be burned and swallowed up in the Common destruction and left Nothing but a Desolation whare the great City was a short time before. The Stench from the bodies that were burning was so great that it Carried a great distance across the Hudson River and bay, and thus spread disease and death wharever the flames penetrated. I Cannot paint in words the Horror that seemed to Encompass me around. It was beyond description or thought of man to Conceive.

I supposed this was the End but I was here given to understand, that the same horror was being enacted all over the Country, North South East and West, that few were left alive. Still there were some.

Immediately after I seemed to be standing on the west bank of the Missouri River opposite the City of Independence but I saw no City. I saw the whole States of Missouri & Illinois and part of Iowa were a Complete wilderness with no living human being in them. I then saw a short distance from the river Twelve men dressed in the robes of the Temple Standing in a square or nearly so. I understood it represented the Twelve gates of the New Jerusalem, and they were with hands uplifted Consecrating the ground and laying the Corner Stones. I saw myriads of Angels hovering over them and around about them and also an immens pillar of a Cloud over them and I heard the singing of the most beautif[ul] music the words ‘Now is established the Kingdom of our God and His Christ, and He shall reign forever and Ever, and the Kingdom shall never the Thrown down for the Saints have overcome.’ And I saw people Coming from the River and different places along way off to help build the Temple, and it seemed that the Hosts of the angels also helped to get the material to build the Temple. And I saw some Come who wore their Temple…robs to help build the Temple and the City and all the time I saw the great pillar of Cloud hovering over the place.

Instantly I found I was in the Tabernacle at Ogden yet I Could see the building going on and got quite animated in Calling to the people in the Tabernacle to listen to the beautiful music that the Angels were Making. I Called to them to look at the Angels as the House seemed to be full of them and they were saying the same words that I heard Before ‘Now is the Kingdom of our God Esstablished forever & Ever.’ And then a voice said ‘Now shall Come to pass that which was spoken by Isaiah the Prophet ‘that seven women shall take hold of one man, saying &c (Isaiah 4:1). [‘And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by they name, to take away our reproach.’]

At this time I seemed to Stagger back from the pulpit & F D Richards and some one els Caught me and prevented me from falling when I requested Brother Richards to apologize to the audience for me because I stoped so adruptly and tell them I had not feinted but was exhausted. I rolled over in my bed and heard the City Hall Clock Strike Twelve.
https://www.deilataylor.com/john-taylor ... ys-vision/

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Since Wednesday...

Typhoon Muifa wreaks havoc in China after summer of records
https://www.theguardian.com/environment ... of-records

Muifa becomes the strongest tropical cyclone in recorded history to impact Shanghai
https://www.accuweather.com/en/hurrican ... ai/1247376

Millions in China brace for torrential rains and floods as Typhoon Muifa makes landfall
https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/13/china/ty ... index.html

https://zoom.earth/storms/muifa-2022/

Hurricane Fiona makes landfall in Puerto Rico
https://www.wesh.com/article/hurricane- ... k/41269934
https://www.washingtonpost.com/climate- ... e-outages/

Watch: Hurricane Fiona Rips Off Roofs
https://weather.com/storms/hurricane/vi ... cane-fiona

https://zoom.earth/storms/fiona-2022/

Japan storm: Millions told to evacuate as Typhoon Nanmadol makes landfall
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-62938608

Powerful Typhoon Thrashes Japan, With Millions Told to Evacuate
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/18/worl ... japan.html

https://zoom.earth/storms/nanmadol-2022/

Former Typhoon Merbok floods Alaska community as state slammed with storm surge - One of the strongest storms to ever hit the state of Alaska is unleashing a massive storm surge on the western coast of the state, causing structural damage to several communities.
https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather- ... ge/1247950
https://www.washingtonpost.com/business ... on-merbok/
Strong earthquake hits southeastern Taiwan, building collapses
https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-paci ... 022-09-18/

Tsunami warnings issued after 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits Taiwan
https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/18/asia/tai ... index.html

Earthquake Shakes Taiwan, Derailing a Train and Causing Building Damage
https://www.wsj.com/articles/earthquake ... 1663498819

Video shows people fleeing as gymnasium collapses during earthquake
https://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2022/0 ... tl-vpx.cnn

M 7.0 - 208 km SSE of Isangel, Vanuatu
https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes ... /executive

https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes ... 9,31.11328

Funnel Cloud Spotted at Disney World!
https://www.disneydining.com/tornado-to ... isney-ks1/

3.4 million children in Pakistan need 'immediate, lifesaving support' after floods: UNICEF
https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/17/asia/pak ... index.html

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

RESCRIPTUM EX AUDIENTIA SS.MI: Rescript of the Holy Father Francis on the Instruction on the Administration and Management of Financial Activities and Liquidity of the Holy See and Institutions connected with the Holy See

RESCRIPTUM EX AUDIENTIA SS.MI

Instruction on the administration and management of financial assets and liquidity of the Holy See and of the institutions connected with the Holy See.

1. The Holy Father Francis, in the audience granted to the Secretary of State, on 22 August, decided to issue this Instruction on the administration and management of the financial assets and liquidity of the Holy See and of the institutions connected with it.

2. The Holy Father has disposed that it should have the nature of an authentic interpretation of the provisions in force and have firm and stable force, notwithstanding anything contrary, even if prior to the Rescript or specifically referring to special things.

3. Article 219, paragraph 3, of the Apostolic Constitution Praedicate Evangelium, issued on 19 March 2022, must be interpreted as meaning that the activity of asset manager and depositary of the movable assets of the Holy See and of the institutions connected with the Holy See it is the exclusive responsibility of the Institute for Works of Religion.

4. The Holy See and the Institutions connected with the Holy See that are holders of financial assets and liquidity, in whatever form they are held, in financial institutions other than the IOR must inform the IOR and transfer them to it as soon as possible within 30 days from 1 September 2022.

5. It enters into force immediately through publication in the Osservatore Romano. Any acts previously adopted in discrepancy must be brought into compliance with these instructions.
https://www.vatican.va/content/francesc ... iptum.html

...not the best Google translation...but you get the jist...
The pensions giant Legal & General, one of the biggest players in so-called liability driven investment (LDI) funds, issued an emergency cash call after the bond market went into meltdown on Friday.

Many pension schemes have large investments in gilts, which sharply fell in price after the Chancellor announced plans to increase borrowing to fund tax cuts.

While falling prices increase the yield pension funds earn on gilts, hedging strategies mean the drop has triggered so-called “margin calls” where funds are asked to put up more capital to backstop their investment positions.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/20 ... iley-step/
LONDON/NEW YORK, Oct 2 (Reuters) - Calls to the Bank of England saying some British pension funds were struggling to meet margin calls began on Monday. By Wednesday they were getting more urgent and coordinated.

Wild gyrations in financial markets in response to a government "mini-budget" on Sept. 23 meant that swathes of Britain's pension system were at risk, raising widespread concerns about the country's financial stability.
https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/under- ... 022-10-02/

...US Pension funds have similar issues but not as advanced and scaled as the pension capital of Europe...and Japan...well Japan is challenged as well...

Bank of Japan owns half of JGB market after huge buying to defend yield cap
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2022/ ... half-jgbs/

Japan intervenes to prop up yen for first time since 1998
https://www.ft.com/content/3e039392-a30 ... ddecd44567

Government in the Sunshine Meeting Notice

Advanced Notice of a Meeting under Expedited Procedures

It is anticipated that the closed meeting of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System at 11:30 a.m. on Monday, October 3, 2022, will be held under expedited procedures, as set forth in section 261b.7 of the Board's Rules Regarding Public Observation of Meetings, at the Board’s offices at 20th and C Streets, N.W., Washington, D.C. and by audio/video conference call. The following items of official Board business are tentatively scheduled to be considered at that meeting.

Meeting Date: Monday, October 3, 2022
https://www.federalreserve.gov/aboutthe ... closed.htm

...makes one wonder when the cyberpolygon chess piece will be played...
The Russian-based, WEF-backed annual cybersecurity exercise Cyber Polygon is postponed, according to the event host, BI.ZONE.

Scheduled to take place on July 8, Cyber Polygon 2022 was officially postponed on Wednesday, and a new date has not yet been set.
https://sociable.co/government-and-poli ... announces/

From “Event 201” to “Cyber Polygon”: The WEF’s Simulation of a Coming “Cyber Pandemic”
https://unlimitedhangout.com/2021/02/in ... -pandemic/
When you show modern bank lending and bank debt repayment in a double-entry table, it's obvious that the former creates money, and the latter destroys it.

This points to a general rule about money creation and destruction: leaving aside cash loans, and direct government payments of cash to the non-bank public, to create money, an operation must increase both the Assets and Liabilities (or short-term Equity) sides of the banking system's ledger. Conversely, this means that operations that occur exclusively on either the Assets side or Liabilities & Equity side neither create nor destroy money.
https://www.patreon.com/posts/little-knowledge-72669772

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

...Zi's political consolidation came to a head...

Chinese ex-President Hu Jintao escorted out of party congress
https://www.reuters.com/news/picture/fo ... SKBN2RH03E

...claimed for medical reasons...but Hu seemed quite surprised by it all...perhaps the medical challenge came after they escorted him out...not only before the leadership of the Chinese Communist Party...but before reporters and thus the world...huge political move on Zi's part...
https://twitter.com/dansoncj/status/158 ... dium=email

...it will be interesting to see how long it takes to invade Taiwan now...me thinks not long...

BEIJING — Chinese President Xi Jinping said China reserves the option of “taking all measures necessary” against “interference by outside forces” on the issue of Taiwan.
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/16/xi-warn ... gress.html

China’s Communist Party CongressFor His 3rd Term, Xi Jinping Surrounds Himself With Loyalists
https://www.nytimes.com/live/2022/10/22 ... g-congress

...Hu must not have been a loyalist....

US Navy should prepare for an invasion of Taiwan as soon as this year, fleet chief says
https://archive.ph/WoBWl#selection-869.13-869.100

...not a lot of time left in the year...
China's President Xi Jinping, who Hunter called "No. 1," personally approved meetings between VP Joe Biden and CEFC Chairman Ye Jianming, according to the 630-page report sent to U.S. Congress.
https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/marco-po ... dium=email

Marco Polo report...630 pages. 2,020 footnotes. 459 crimes...
https://bidenlaptopreport.marcopolousa. ... x.html#p=1

Marco's main menu
https://bidenlaptopreport.marcopolousa. ... dium=email

...speaking of game changers...

Putin May Be Getting Ready To Take Down The Internet
https://andmagazine.substack.com/p/puti ... dium=email

The U.S. Army's 101st Airborne is practicing for war with Russia just miles from Ukraine's border
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ukraine-ne ... s-romania/

...wonder how the gender pronoun training is going to help???
1st Time In 80 Years, US Army Deploys ‘Screaming Eagles’ 101st Airborne Division Just Miles Away From Ukraine
https://eurasiantimes.com/1st-time-in-8 ... s-ukraine/

...I highly doubt they'll be able to live up to their reputation...

Western Nations Speed Up Ukraine Arms Transfers to Prepare for Winter Warfare
https://libertarianinstitute.org/news/w ... r-warfare/
Defense contractors eye long-term profits from Ukraine war

A new proposal would slash protections against price gouging and ratchet up weapons production well past Kyiv’s needs.
https://responsiblestatecraft.org/2022/ ... raine-war/
The intent of the legislation is to spur the Pentagon and industry to move more aggressively by removing bureaucratic barriers, with an eye not only on Russia but the potential for a confrontation with China over Taiwan, according to a senior congressional aide who spoke to Defense News on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak with the press.

“Whether you want to call it wartime contracting or emergency contracting, we can’t play around anymore,” the aide said. “We can’t pussyfoot around with minimum-sustaining-rate buys of these munitions. It’s hard to think of something as high on everybody’s list as buying a ton of munitions for the next few years, for our operational plans against China and continuing to supply Ukraine.”

If the language becomes law, the Department of Defense would be allowed to make non-competitive awards to arms manufacturers for Ukraine-related contracts, an idea spearheaded in legislation from Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, D-N.H., and 13 other senators.
https://www.defensenews.com/congress/20 ... ntracting/

...ahh remember the days of WWII when they spread the money around and had at least 3 companies making the same hardware...then switching to sole source suppliers during Vietnam after the Bush's offed JFK and the Lady Bird Johnson Trust took off like a rocket...now completely non-competitive insider trading euphoria....
George W. Bush after a failure to gain UN Security Council authorization in 2003 for the use of non-defensive regime-changing force against Iraq, declared that the UN would lose its ‘relevance’ if it failed to go along with the American imperial plan of action, and so it has.
https://www.counterpunch.org/2022/10/21 ... rmageddon/

'Massive New Strikes' Leave 1.5 Million Ukrainians Without Power, Phased Blackouts In Kiev
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... kouts-kiev

European Union to give Kiev 1.5 billion euros per month in 2023- Ursula von der Leyen
https://twitter.com/AZgeopolitics/statu ... 7544083457
on October 6, under somewhat mysterious circumstances, Ukraine’s central bank governor Kyrylo Shevchenko resigned and disappeared from the scene, to reemerge on facebook somewhere outside the country. He claimed medical grounds, but it also emerged that he is facing a corruption investigation.
https://adamtooze.substack.com/p/chartb ... dium=email
The problem the Ukrainians are facing is that American weapons are difficult to use. They’re sophisticated and complicated. And there just isn’t any time for Americans to train Ukrainians in how to use them.

A better idea, the administration thinks, is to just ask countries around the world that have Russian weapons to help. It wasn’t just these three South American countries that he asked. Blinken also asked South Africa, Finland, Cambodia, Rwanda, Mexico, the Democratic Republic of Congo and Cyprus. Would they send their Russian weapons to Ukraine and take American weapons in return?

Cyprus Said No
https://consortiumnews.com/2022/10/20/j ... s-swapper/

Saudi Arabia is Interested in Joining the BRICS
https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/Sau ... -0006.html

Executive Order on Advancing Biotechnology and Biomanufacturing Innovation for a Sustainable, Safe, and Secure American Bioeconomy
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-roo ... ioeconomy/

Iran Is Conducting “Massive” Military Drills On The Azerbaijan Border
https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News ... order.html

Drought Worsens Across Midwest as Mississippi River Dwindles
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... f=wOrDP8KX
‘It’s disastrous’: Barge captain explains transportation woes on shallow Mississippi
“In one day, we burned 2,367 gallons of diesel fuel, just sitting here fighting the current,” Badeaux said. “That comes out to about $10,000 in fuel for one day, and we barely moved. Multiply the fuel costs for all of the boats just sitting here, plus all the other costs involved in boat maintenance and you can see why transportation costs are through the roof. It’s disastrous.”
https://www.farmprogress.com/harvest/it ... ississippi

...60% of US grain exports go via the mighty Mississippi...typically a barge tow would consist of 30-40 barges....each barge holds the equivalent of 22 rail cars...each rail car holds the equivalent of 4 semi's...to give you a ballpark idea of the volume, alternative costs, etc...which sure we have food at home...but the bread basket just got awfully expensive for a chunk of the world...
The damages from the hurricane are still being evaluated, but preliminary estimates state that Ian caused Florida’s agriculture industry to lose up to $1.56 billion. Around five million acres of farmland were destroyed by the hurricane, 60% of which was grazing land for cattle. An additional 500,000 acres were affected but not destroyed. Florida produces around $8 billion in agricultural goods per year, so this is a significant blow to the industry.
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/mark ... -from-ian/
Still assessing the fire risks of EVs from Ian. Based on registrations, there were 4,100 + EVs in the area inundated by surge. (That’s registered, not confirmed impacted. Asked the manufacturers for info.) Here’s a yard where the EVs are separated in case of fire. Lots of Teslas
https://twitter.com/JimmyPatronis/statu ... 6188044288

Net Zero Bombshell: The World Does Not Have Enough Lithium and Cobalt to Replace All Batteries Every 10 Years – Finnish Government Report
https://dailysceptic.org/2022/10/22/net ... nt-report/

Container imports to Los Angeles and Long Beach are plummeting
https://www.freightwaves.com/news/conta ... plummeting

Edward Dowd
https://gettr.com/streaming/p1v3j5s6e6f
Meanwhile, during a Killeen City Council meeting on Tuesday, Michael Fornino, through a “citizens petition,” criticized all seven council members for spending those taxpayers’ dollars on their “vacation” and asked them to “resign in disgrace.”

“Have you no shame?,” he said. “Y’all sit before us as feudal lords accountable to none but yourselves. This latest stunt by you all — every single last one of you — has marked a new low for this city and its reputation. Your actions are total perversion of leadership. The course you set this city on at our expense and your personal gains is as shameful as it is disgusting.”
https://kdhnews.com/news/local/city-del ... eae0c.html

...in other cities across America...not too different...which is why the union won't last much longer and it's going to degrade into a state vs state, city vs city, county vs. county situation...roving mobs...at least Europe is ahead of us by maybe 6 months...
The United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA) threatens American national sovereignty and moves us closer to a North American Union. Congress and the president must withdraw the U.S. from this dangerous agreement!
https://jbs.org/alert/get-us-out-of-the-usmca/

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status ... 5366730753

Alberta, Canada is looking better
https://twitter.com/TheCounterSgnl/stat ... dium=email

France...
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/inte ... in-france/

UK...
Five years ago, I warned in a study that Europe faces an increasing risk of state failure due to the escalation of interlinked environmental, energy and economic crises – and I found an intriguing pattern: states begin to fail within 15 years of losing their main sources of energy and economic revenue.

Escalating crisis drives social polarisation, undermining national cohesion and resulting in outbreaks of civil unrest. Without a change of course, these outbreaks coalesce to undermine the functioning of key state institutions. At worst, they can lead to total government collapse and a state of permanent warfare.

Gripped by multiple crises, Britain now appears to be following a familiar pattern of environmental, energy and economic-driven state failure.
https://bylinetimes.com/2022/10/19/brit ... -collapse/

I can see one of the reasons why Florida is ahead of the pack
[url]EXCLUSIVE: Dr. Joseph Ladapo on Why He’s Not Recommending mRNA COVID Vaccines for Healthy, Young Men—‘People Deserve Honesty’[/url]

Dangers of Aluminum Adjuvants in vaccines
https://odysee.com/@Sacr%C3%A9sVaccins: ... dium=email

Slovenia Pfizer contract...
https://www.normanfenton.com/post/still ... dium=email

Exclusive: A Judge is About to Rule on Pfizergate Case to Hold Big Pharma Accountable for Covid Vaccine Fraud
https://beckernews.com/exclusive-a-judg ... aud-47575/

Court: Fauci Must Testify Under Oath About Involvement in Social Media COVID Censorship
https://legalinsurrection.com/2022/10/c ... ensorship/

Texas youth stats...
https://metatron.substack.com/p/young-t ... dium=email

Panda review...
https://www.pandata.org/review-covid-va ... dium=email

Heart failure...
https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/new- ... dium=email

Cancer...
https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/cance ... dium=email
https://coquindechien.substack.com/p/hi ... dium=email

...for whatever it's worth (sample of 1)...local hospital nurse said to stay away from the flu shots and new covid shots...she said they are seeing tumors of a nature unseen before and the one commonality is folks either had flu shot, covid shot, or both...
Multipolar World Order – Part 3
https://off-guardian.org/2022/10/19/mul ... er-part-3/

The Kissinger Continuum: The Unauthorized History of the WEF’s Young Global Leaders Program
https://rightsfreedoms.wordpress.com/20 ... s-program/

FLASHBACK: Meet Henry Kissinger (2009)
https://odysee.com/@corbettreport:0/ep1 ... set=lbrytv

One in Every 500 Small Children Who Receive the Pfizer Vaccine are Hospitalised By It, Study Finds
https://dailysceptic.org/2022/10/20/one ... udy-finds/

“The Boundary is Children”
https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/the-b ... dium=email

CDC outside committee (ACIP) unanimously votes to add the COVID mRNA shots to the VFC program
https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/cdc- ... dium=email

SARS-CoV-2-like Spike Protein Sequences with Affinity to hACE2 Were Present in the Public Databases in 2005
https://popularrationalism.substack.com ... dium=email

Return to the scene of the crime - the Phase 3 Pfizer clinical trials of late 2020
https://peterhalligan.substack.com/p/re ... dium=email

BREAKING NEWS: ICAN OBTAINS CDC V-SAFE DATA
https://thehighwire.com/videos/breaking ... safe-data/

‘The Jerusalem Report’
https://live.childrenshealthdefense.org ... lem-report
THE PLAN

The World Health Organization has a plan for ten years of infectious diseases, says a WHO virologist
https://stopworldcontrol.com/proof/?inf ... 3e68310bb1

...Paypal still maintains a $2,500 “liquidation” policy against accounts accused of “discrimination” and “hatred” as well as “intolerance”...
https://justthenews.com/nation/states/c ... ontroversy

Are you a Grasshopper or an Ant? Planning for this winter and spring.
https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/are-y ... dium=email

FARMERS & PRODUCERS - DIVERSIFYING
https://the-pffa.org/app/uploads/sites/ ... cation.pdf

NORFOLK 4-CROP ROTATION SYSTEM A RETURN TO TRADITION
https://the-pffa.org/app/uploads/sites/ ... system.pdf

The Freedom Cell Network
https://freedomcells.org/

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

...another week gone by...other than a nudist taking a hammer to the wrong pelosi...not much to speak about...although the market is up for the week...

Tracking Water in the Tongan Volcano’s Massive Eruption Plume
https://eos.org/research-spotlights/tra ... dium=email

HONOLULU (AP) — Hawaii officials are warning residents of the Big Island that the world’s largest active volcano, Mauna Loa, is sending signals that it may erupt.
https://apnews.com/article/science-hawa ... 5f185b5b18

...very similar to the financial markets...lots of warning signs for massive implosion but no guarantees or specified timing...

Japan unveils $200 billion in new spending to ease inflation pain
https://www.business-standard.com/artic ... dium=email
The Prime Minister announced that the Government of Canada will issue Ukraine Sovereignty Bonds, which will help the government continue operations, including providing essential services to Ukrainians, like pensions, and purchasing fuel before winter. The equivalent proceeds from this five-year bond will be channelled directly to Ukraine through the International Monetary Fund’s (IMF) Administered Account. This builds on the Government of Canada’s $2 billion in financial assistance to Ukraine this year.
https://pm.gc.ca/en/news/news-releases/ ... rt-ukraine
Central Bank of Turkey Plans to Launch a CBDC in 2023

The Balance of Payments section of the program, under the sub-heading of Policies and Measures, stated that a “blockchain-based central bank digital currency will be put into practice.” The responsible institution is Turkey’s central bank, with the cooperation of the local Ministry of Finance and Scientific and Technological Research Institution.

“The Digital Turkish Lira system will be integrated with digital identity and FAST,” the official report stated. FAST is a payment system operated by the Turkish central bank.

The report also stated that the Turkish central bank will carry out the research and development efforts and testing of its CBDC in collaboration with other banks.
https://www.coindesk.com/policy/2022/10 ... dium=email

Austria begins rollout of digital IDs for contactless identity checking
https://www.nfcw.com/2022/10/27/379997/ ... dium=email

...and the war for control continues....

Rep. Mike Quigley (D-Ill.) told Axios the attack on Paul Pelosi confirms "what members know: We are completely vulnerable at a time when the risks are increasing ... We need more ways to protect members and their families."

"Somebody is going to die," said Rep. Debbie Dingell (D-Mich.)

...Congress is finally getting the picture of what it means to live in these times with people under pressure...and the pressure is just beginning to ramp...

...war drums and rumors on high...as mentioned previously some high up military brass predicting China will take Taiwan before the year is up...and it's what...7 or 8 Fridays before Christmas....

Russia halts Ukraine Black Sea grain exports, citing attack on Crimea
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ru ... 022-10-29/

Remarkable video of today's attack on the Russian Sevastopol Naval Base
https://twitter.com/UAWeapons/status/15 ... 8071489536

Israeli President Isaac Herzog plans to share intelligence about Iranian drones being used by Russian forces in Ukraine when he meets Wednesday with U.S. President Joe Biden.
https://www.voanews.com/a/israel-presen ... dium=email
Today, President Joseph R. Biden, Jr. welcomed President Isaac Herzog of Israel to the White House.

The two discussed the enduring strength of the U.S.-Israel partnership, ways to further deepen cooperation between the two countries, and the United States’ unshakeable commitment to Israel’s security. They consulted on a wide range of global and regional issues of mutual concern, including the threats posed by Iran and its proxies. The President emphasized his Administration’s pledge to ensure Iran will never acquire a nuclear weapon.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-roo ... dium=email

Biden “54 states”
https://twitter.com/BernieSpofforth/sta ... dium=email

US Hopes to Find Third Country to Lead UN Mission to Haiti
https://libertarianinstitute.org/news/s ... hin-weeks/

US Warns of Terror Threats in Nigeria and South Africa Without Saying Why
https://www.vice.com/en/article/wxnb8n/ ... dium=email
I think Mr. Blinken (Secretary of State Antony Blinken) talked about consolidating the North American region, and we agree on that. I not only told him that we were in agreement with consolidating ourselves as a region, including the three countries, Canada, the United States, and Mexico, but that we were also in favor of the unity of the entire American continent to repeat our project that, just as it emerged first the European community and it became the European Union, that is how we want it, which is Bolívar's dream, but integrating Canada, the United States, all of America.
https://lopezobrador.org.mx/2022/09/13/ ... dium=email

(Bloomberg) -- Discontent rippled through Apple Inc.’s biggest iPhone plant in China this week, after hastily enacted measures aimed at quelling a Covid outbreak plunged many of its 200,000 workers into isolation -- some without proper meals.
https://news.yahoo.com/covid-outbreak-c ... 28338.html

Jacinda Ardern - EU sustainable investment summit
https://twitter.com/backtolife_2023/sta ... dium=email

E.U. plans for only electric new vehicles by 2035 ‘without precedent’
https://archive.ph/VPQmK#selection-229.0-229.69

EU strikes deal to ban the sale of new diesel and gasoline cars from 2035
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/28/eu-push ... dium=email
According to reports, the United States as of now has only 25 days worth of diesel supply in its reserves. Sharp price spikes within the next 6 months is likely.

The only way out is a slowdown in fuel consumption or some emergency measures by the US President Joe Biden administration.
https://swarajyamag.com/world/explained ... ts-reasons

U.S. facing diesel shortage, prices likely to spike
https://www.kwch.com/2022/10/29/us-faci ... dium=email
U.S. diesel shortage increasingly likely until economy slows

Stocks of diesel and other distillate fuel oils were just 106 million barrels on Oct. 21, the lowest for the time of year since the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) started collecting weekly data in 1982.

Distillate inventories were a massive 26 million barrels (-20% or -1.94 standard deviations) below the seasonal average for the previous ten years (“Weekly petroleum status report”, EIA, Oct. 26).

The deficit has been worsening steadily since the start of the year when stocks were 15 million barrels (-11% or -1.18 standard deviations) below the ten-year average.

By the end of July, stocks had already fallen to 113 million barrels, the lowest since 1996 and before that 1954, based on the most recent data available from the EIA’s more comprehensive monthly surveys.

In terms of consumption, however, inventories at the end of July were equivalent to just 30 days of demand, the lowest seasonal level in monthly records going back to 1945.

But a deeper and more prolonged slowdown in the United States and/or in Europe and Asia will be needed to boost inventories significantly.

Rebalancing diesel supply will likely require a further rise in interest rates and tighter financial conditions in the United States and other major economies to reduce fuel consumption to more sustainable levels.
https://www.reuters.com/business/energy ... 022-10-27/

East Coast retail diesel prices moving significantly higher than overall US hikes - Extremely tight inventories are seen as the driving factor blowing out spreads with benchmark Gulf Coast market
https://www.freightwaves.com/news/east- ... l-us-hikes

Supply Alert – October 25, 2022 - Mansfield issued the Code Red for the Southeast asking for a 72-hour notice for deliveries so that the fuel can be “secured.”
https://mansfield.energy/market-news/su ... r-25-2022/

US Energy pricing updates (every Monday)
https://www.eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.php?id=54439#

UN Food Chief… “we were facing a food PRICING problem in 2022”… “if we don’t get on top of this thing quickly, we will have a food AVAILABILITY problem in 2023”
https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/stat ... dium=email

Some US Farms Are So Dry the Dirt Is Repelling Fertilizer
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... fertilizer
In the month of October, the Mississippi River has seen record low levels from Illinois to Louisiana. In Baton Rouge, the level is revealing a more than 100-year-old sunken ferry and the underbelly of the USS Kidd.

"The reason for this is that a large percentage of the Mississippi River watershed, which covers approximately 42% of the contiguous United States, is either in a drought or is experiencing extremely dry conditions. Typically, in the fall, at least one or two of the major Mississippi River tributaries would be in 'normal' flow conditions and the river would not be this low."

In terms of river levels, during the month of October, the Mississippi River in Baton Rouge is between 4 and 5 feet high. For reference, the flood stage of the river is 35 feet and the record high level is 47.3 feet.
https://phys.org/news/2022-10-river-exp ... sippi.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/climate- ... drying-up/

https://www.businessinsider.com/photos- ... ck-2022-10

...Musk working his plebes in the media as he prepares his neuralink to create his robots...

...Trump media still in business...similar to Musk...

Scott Jensen claims that ventilators, not Covid, killed Minnesotans, saying, "no, the ventilator was the deadly problem."
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1586 ... dium=email

...seems like covid product studies popping up almost daily now from around the world...

Business insolvencies surge 40pc in wake of Covid
https://archive.ph/ecjal#selection-849.1-849.50

Fears Covid surge will force care homes to impose harsh visiting restrictions this winter
https://archive.ph/4lnI1#selection-1635.0-1635.89
India vaccine maker destroys 100 million doses of expired Covid jab. "The booster vaccines have no demand as people now seem fed up with Covid," Mr Poonawala told reporters on Thursday. "Honestly, I'm also fed up. We all are."

According to Mr Poonawala, the SII had around 100 million doses of Covishield in stock. The vaccines - which have a shelf life of nine months - expired in September this year.

"Going forward, when people take a flu shot every year, they may take a Covid vaccine along with it," Mr Poonawala said. "But in India, there is no culture of taking a flu shot every year, like in the West."
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-ind ... dium=email

...more like getting a flu shot that also happens to be a covid product as well...
Dr James Thorp ~

“We are talking about birth rates declining all over the world. My Main Concern With These Babies is VAIDS; These babies do not have a normal immune system...

“It’s a bloody disaster”
https://twitter.com/_Janey_J/status/158 ... dium=email
New evidence has emerged that the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines are routinely injuring the heart of all vaccine recipients
https://dailysceptic.org/2022/10/27/mrn ... udy-finds/

Lifting the Fog over Decades of Injuries (Part 1)
https://covidmythbuster.substack.com/p/ ... dium=email
...some good background analysis (apology) from Dr Malone...

mRNA Vaccines: The CIA and National Defense
https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/mrna- ... d-national

How The Product Affects The Cell
https://angelovalidiya.substack.com/p/h ... dium=email

The COVID vaccines are adversely affecting women's reproductive health
https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/the- ... dium=email

Breaking Down The Lies One at a Time
https://rumble.com/v1p39tz-full-episode ... dium=email

Dr. Peter McCullough is being progressively stripped of his medical credentials
https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/dr-p ... dium=email

Steve Kirsch And Dr. McCullough Discuss The Major Implications Of The 15-0 Vote To Add The COVID Vaccine To Kids' Vaccine Schedule
https://rumble.com/v1oybzw-steve-kirsch ... dium=email
The sanity checks

The overall sanity check is that all the data (including observing peoples’ behavior when challenged) I’ve seen is consistent with the unsafe hypothesis and not consistent with a very safe vaccine with mild, short-lasting side-effects.

Here’s a list of data points that suggest that I’m sane in no particular order:
https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/sani ... dium=email
...well that one didn't last very long....surprise surprise in this world of big brother...here's the rumble version...
https://rumble.com/v1q1u1m-died-suddenl ... -21st.html

Safe and Effective: A Second Opinion (2022) Oracle Films | News Uncut
https://rumble.com/v1lwbgs-safe-and-eff ... uncut.html
A polycrisis can be thought of as having the following properties:

(1) Multiple, separate crises happening simultaneously. This is the most immediate and comprehensible feature.

(2) Feedback loops, in which individual crises interact in both foreseeable and unexpected ways. This points to the ways that these separate crises relate to each other.

(3) Amplification, whereby these interactions cause crises to magnify or accelerate, generating a sense of lack of control. The way these separate problems relate and connect works to exacerbate and deepen the different crises.

(4) Unboundedness, in which each crisis ceases to be clearly demarcated, both in time and space, as different problems bleed over and merge. It becomes increasingly difficult to distinguish where one issue ends, and another commences.

(5) Layering, a dynamic Tooze attributes to Yixin’s analysis, whereby the concerns of interest groups related to each distinct crisis overlap ‘to create layered social problems: current problems with historical problems, tangible interest problems with ideological problems, political problems with non-political problems; all intersecting and interfering with one another’ (quoted in Tooze 2021, 18).

(6) The breakdown of shared meaning, stemming from crises being understood differently and from the complex ways in which they interact, and how these interactions are subsequently perceived differently. As each crisis blurs and connects to the other, it becomes more difficult to identify a clear scope and narrative for each distinct crisis, as well as coming to terms with all the interactions between different issues.

(7) Cross purposes, whereby each individual crisis might impede the resolution of another crisis, in terms of demanding attention and resources, and the extent to which they have become tangled together makes it difficult to distinguish and prioritise.

(8) Emergent properties, the collection of these dynamics, which all exhibit a high degree of reflexivity, exceeds the sum total of its parts. The polycrisis is ultimately much more than a collection of smaller, separate crises. Instead, it is something like a socio-political version of the ‘Fujiwhara effect,’ a term used to describe when two or more cyclones come together, morph and merge.
...applicable, no?

...if you are into shrooms...some tunes...gotta luv Paul's love for fungi fruit...

https://twitter.com/PaulStamets/status/ ... 9614973952

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

It will be very interesting to see where this goes

https://open.substack.com/pub/peterhall ... paign=post

and since on the topic of Jan 6th…

https://twitter.com/LionHearted76/statu ... 29-2022%2F

…which I think provides evidence that Trump was in on it...setting up conservatives to spend a couple of years in jail...whom he could have pardoned on his way out...but preferred to pardon the hard core criminals instead...

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Jason wrote: November 29th, 2022, 8:33 pm It will be very interesting to see where this goes

https://open.substack.com/pub/peterhall ... paign=post

and since on the topic of Jan 6th…

https://twitter.com/LionHearted76/statu ... 29-2022%2F

…which I think provides evidence that Trump was in on it...setting up conservatives to spend a couple of years in jail...whom he could have pardoned on his way out...but preferred to pardon the hard core criminals instead...
Too long since we last heard from you, Glenn. Thanks for the info as always.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

As always...watching things...

Curious...when do people think the wheels are coming off the bus?

I anticipate the layoffs are going to really take off post-Christmas...

It's extremely tough (if not impossible) to anticipate which grain of sand will trigger the cascade...but we do know...once that particular grain of sand hits...the cascade happens very quickly!

Battles are being fought at so many levels...several of the WEF folks have already declared we are in WWIII. I agree with them. 5th dimensional warfare this go-around. Like the current gun battle in Oregon...

So...things we know...savings rate at historical low...credit card usage at historical high...businesses are being squeezed hard by rising energy costs (which propels labor costs...another form of energy) and slower revenue growth (if it's growing)...quiet quitting ratcheting up quickly...folks ceasing to care which impacts every facet of business (whether you are on the customer side or the business side)...theft is setting records (internal & external)...

Market is fractured. Trust is at an all time low. Fraud is at an all time high and coming to light...further destroying trust. Markets don't function very well in an environment of no trust. Very difficult and expensive to transact.

I believe the medical system will last at most 12-18 months as it currently stands (w/o change in reimbursement rates from insurers). AR balances can't be successfully factored at 10-12% interest rates. Same with LOCs.

I still think Cleon nailed it with 3.5 years...and starting that time frame in Jan 2000 still seems appropriate and on-track. So my guess is full scale meltdown this coming summer....the cracks are visible and getting worse by the day.

After a round of strategic management sessions this past week across several western US locations my observation is the stress levels scale up with the size metropolitan areas. Probably a "no-brainier" for most but insightful for me. The stress levels of the SLCs, Denvers, etc feel like they are nearing implosion points (mass quitting and a general break-down of businesses capability of providing services). I can't imagine what the Chicago's & LA's of the world are like right now...and I purposely steer clear of them. See the armed guards starting to pop up at retailers in the hot spots...and businesses closing up and fleeing... The rest are ratcheting up their security mechanisms and theft deterrents as fast as they can. An impossible task really...but they must and are making the attempt.

Well enough of a rant...thoughts?

Little update on Ukraine & Europe...
https://www.moonofalabama.org/2022/12/u ... ation.html

Pentagon gives Ukraine green light for drone strikes inside Russia
https://archive.vn/THWT2#selection-845.0-845.66

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Craig Johnson
captain of 1,000

Post by Craig Johnson »

Jason wrote: December 11th, 2022, 8:12 pm
Well enough of a rant...thoughts?
It's coming, that is for sure.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Five Times August - “Gates Behind Bars”
https://twitter.com/fivetimesaugust/sta ... 8798968840

…should be hung from tree until dead…then cut the tree down

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Banking...why in the world would banks buy long term duration debt in a period of high inflation? Why would the Federal Reserve recommend such a strategy?

The Federal Reserve specifically encouraged banks to buy longer maturity bonds despite the fact it was raising interest rates. The Fed encouraged the actions that have turned into a massive liquidity crisis. Remember that the Fed controls the interest rates (cost of debt).

Think SVB was a big thing? Look at Bank of America's (BAC) assets and 40% treasury position...

You may remember the Federal Reserve’s discount window from such crises as 2008 or 2020....

https://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/h41/20230316/

FDIC assets at the end of 2021...notice investment in same long duration treasury bonds as SVB...and current bank losses (unrealized until forced liquidation) in their bond portfolios of $620 bn backstopped by $120-130bn in FDIC assets (paper value - likely historical cost basis)...what's the insurance worth? How fragile is the banking system?
https://www.fdic.gov/about/financial-re ... ction5.pdf

The Fed could have pivoted any time they wanted, but they waited until the banking sector and the stock market could collapse together...

Recall the intentional intervention in the energy sector over the past couple of years and the resulting inflation which set the stage....

Of course it takes a crisis to move the sheep...CBDCs anyone?

Long-awaited Fed digital payment system to launch in July
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/03/15/long-aw ... -july.html

On the early stages of World War III...have to give the Ukrainians credit for putting it all on the line in Bakhmut...but Wagner Group (PMC - private military company) has clearly defeated the largest army in Europe with Ukrainian losses in the quarter million plus...

...after losing the strategic advantage of the salt mine network when Soledar fell...the ability to travel underground via that extensive network and pop up elsewhere in that 1000 mile network...hurt bad...and after Bakhmut falls the whole eastern flank will collapse...unless NATO intervenes...primarily officially putting American boys and girls on the front lines...well maybe Poland will get thrown in and buy a little more time before that happens...

...and all this bring up an interesting analogy - controlled burn! How many times does a controlled burn get out of control? A little puff of wind here or there that wasn't anticipated and suddenly what was a planned endeavor now becomes unplanned and uncontrollable...

Applicable, no???

My bet is the uncontrollable episode is not too far off...still holding to my previous late summer guess...

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

It's been too long, Glen!

Comanchero
captain of 100

Post by Comanchero »

Jason wrote: March 16th, 2023, 7:55 pm Banking...why in the world would banks buy long term duration debt in a period of high inflation? Why would the Federal Reserve recommend such a strategy?

The Federal Reserve specifically encouraged banks to buy longer maturity bonds despite the fact it was raising interest rates. The Fed encouraged the actions that have turned into a massive liquidity crisis. Remember that the Fed controls the interest rates (cost of debt).

Think SVB was a big thing? Look at Bank of America's (BAC) assets and 40% treasury position...

You may remember the Federal Reserve’s discount window from such crises as 2008 or 2020....

https://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/h41/20230316/

FDIC assets at the end of 2021...notice investment in same long duration treasury bonds as SVB...and current bank losses (unrealized until forced liquidation) in their bond portfolios of $620 bn backstopped by $120-130bn in FDIC assets (paper value - likely historical cost basis)...what's the insurance worth? How fragile is the banking system?
https://www.fdic.gov/about/financial-re ... ction5.pdf

The Fed could have pivoted any time they wanted, but they waited until the banking sector and the stock market could collapse together...

Recall the intentional intervention in the energy sector over the past couple of years and the resulting inflation which set the stage....

Of course it takes a crisis to move the sheep...CBDCs anyone?

Long-awaited Fed digital payment system to launch in July
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/03/15/long-aw ... -july.html

On the early stages of World War III...have to give the Ukrainians credit for putting it all on the line in Bakhmut...but Wagner Group (PMC - private military company) has clearly defeated the largest army in Europe with Ukrainian losses in the quarter million plus...

...after losing the strategic advantage of the salt mine network when Soledar fell...the ability to travel underground via that extensive network and pop up elsewhere in that 1000 mile network...hurt bad...and after Bakhmut falls the whole eastern flank will collapse...unless NATO intervenes...primarily officially putting American boys and girls on the front lines...well maybe Poland will get thrown in and buy a little more time before that happens...

...and all this bring up an interesting analogy - controlled burn! How many times does a controlled burn get out of control? A little puff of wind here or there that wasn't anticipated and suddenly what was a planned endeavor now becomes unplanned and uncontrollable...

Applicable, no???

My bet is the uncontrollable episode is not too far off...still holding to my previous late summer guess...

Great stuff Jason throughout this thread. I hope you post more often.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

https://covertactionmagazine.com/2023/0 ... d-weapons/

https://revolver.news/2023/08/donate-us ... overreach/

https://leohohmann.com/2023/08/30/why-i ... hine-guns/

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/massi ... c214&ei=16

https://twitter.com/Inversionism/status ... 4664909080

https://rumble.com/v2l9kdm-pfizers-own- ... ine-g.html

https://twitter.com/iluminatibot/status ... 6379594791

https://planet4589.org/space/con/star/stats.html
An unexpected CME hit Earth's magnetic field today (Sept. 5th @ 1529 UT). It was a minor impact but nevertheless capable of causing G1-class geomagnetic storms. Arctic sky watchers should be alert for auroras after nightfall.
https://www.spaceweather.com/

http://www.volcanodiscovery.com/erupting_volcanoes.html

Cost of debt going ever higher and energy prices taking off...new bugs getting released...it's going to be a winter...and where did summer go???

It was nice while the eye of the storm swung over...and sad to see it going...
...Bob's timing was off this spring and we are rolling into the latter end of the 4-6 week timeline he gave...but whether it's another couple weeks or (imo) another couple months...or perhaps even years...the end result is the same...

...one wonders what if the prison scenario in Texas got a little worse...maybe similar and greater failure in other states (like Cali)...how much more can the "system" absorb and keep on rollin'???

https://alt-market.us/solutions-are-sca ... -militias/

https://justthenews.com/government/stat ... lines-says

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/09/05/saudi-a ... -year.html

iamse7en
captain of 1,000

Post by iamse7en »

Jason, you are an ANIMAL. Still going strong on this thread. Holy hell 😂

I was thinking about LDSFF today because I was reading some 9/11 material given the recent anniversary. Had to pop in and read through some oldies but goodies. And here's Jason still plugging along.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell says “Providing assistance for the Ukrainians to defeat the Russians is the number one priority for the United States right now, according to most Republicans“.
In the clip below we get a fairly decent look at government fiscal economics...amidst some political grand standing and finger pointing....but overlooking that take a look at what is said, the magnitude of it all...
Now I personally believe he was conservative and attempting to give off the impression that the situation was somewhat saveable if only the left would get on board. Not a complete doom & gloomer...but he doesn't touch upon a number of the near term drivers. That said you certainly get the idea that the timeline is fairly short...7-9 years.

Money is created by debt. New debt is reaching costs that haven't been seen in decades...in a debt saturated economy. In order for the old money to get out whole and not default (losing ownership of assets in the process)...there must be new money created.

The #1 source of new money creation on the private side is real estate. Real estate is declining to levels not seen for at least a couple decades. The forecast (Fed Reserve) is that it will only get worse and debt costs will climb or stay the same for at least 2 years.

A false sense of security has been created for a couple of years via government stimulus all while supply chains have been disrupted, debt payments furloughed, and medical costs have soared. Personal and small business bankruptcies surging...probably set some all time new records here shortly as banks raise the bar and the economy does a face plant.

Towards the end of March of 2023 Medicare/Medicaid passed the 50% of the US population mark. The working age population has been decimated by Covid-19 & Covid-19 policies. That trend continues and we'll likely see greater & more efficient efforts made in that department to reduce the population going forward. This will impact supply chains. Health benefit plan costs continue to see annual cost increases in the 10-30% range.

Energy policies have been implemented to decimate the energy infrastructure of the US. To cover up and create a false sense of security the Strategic Reserve has been drained to levels last seen in the mid-1980's (1983 to be precise at this time). Unfortunately, the draw-down has created structural integrity issues in the salt domes which could cause challenges in obtaining the remaining reserves. Further draw-down will only exacerbate the challenge. I understand the intent is to continue drawing down the reserves. I'm anticipating that Jan-Mar time frame that will peter out and fuel prices will set new records. Already seeing $7/gallon gas in California again. Meanwhile policies are set in place almost weekly that add to the existing resource regulation burden.

Consumer credit cards have topped out as US consumers have hit the credit wall. Now carrying historic balances at historic rates. Retail trade this winter will be very rough. I wonder if the downward spiral won't be swift as spending comes to a halt outside of additional stimulus payments. I don't think stimulus payments are likely this time around. The IRS shut down the ERTC program at the beginning of last week. SNAP benefits are being rolled back. The job market is shifting gears pretty rapidly.

China is collapsing after decades of high debt stimulus.

War looks increasingly like the proposed solution for the masses to keep them focused on that while major structural changes take place around the world....going back to the opening quote from good ol' Mitch McConnell...

Not to leave out the impact of "natural" disasters...

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Well a little bit more water under the bridge...thought I would share some insights from an old Marine and goldbug as well as an investment advisor...with the latter preceding the former...
Herodotus tells of Croesus—whose name remains an epithet for riches—demanding of the wise Solon to tell him who was the most fortunate man that Solon has seen. Solon disappoints and names only those already dead: “In a long span of time it is possible to see many things that you do not want to, and to suffer them, too. . . . I cannot answer your question before I learn that you ended your life well...for the god promises fortune to many people and then utterly ruins them.” Croesus proceeded to lose his son in a freak accident, to suffer the suicide of his wife, and to be defeated in battle by Cyrus the Persian. Herodotus records that as Cyrus lit the pyre upon which the captive Croesus was bound, he heard Croesus call out Solon’s name. Upon being informed of the context, Cyrus ordered the flames quenched, realizing that he now stood where Croesus once had and eager not to tempt the gods.

On one hand Croesus was rich and powerful; on the other hand he ended life a servant and with no family. Herodotus’s story may contain some embellishments, but the story survives because its lesson so accurately portrays common experience. We can apply this same design to empires. On one hand, the fall of the Soviet Union made the United States the undisputed colossus, the greatest empire that has ever existed, powerful through love not fear, with other peoples envious of the riches capitalism produces and unfearful of political dominance. On the other hand, at that very moment, instead of using the opportunity to bind the world to an order based on definable, Pareto efficient trade rules, Clinton bombed Serbia to distract attention from personal domestic scandals, shattering the prospect of a rules-based order and any hope of uniting East and West. That bombing remains a Russian casus belli today as American imperial power rapidly fades. Then Bush invaded the Middle East, the graveyard of empires, bankrupting the country.

The dichotomy between μεν and δε is perhaps most pronounced in the financial markets because there are no final victories in markets: you are only as good as your last trade, goes the old Wall Street adage. On one hand, valuation by revenue multiple (as opposed to by profit) or by mouse click volume was proven correct as the last short covered into the tech rally of 2000, as was the proposition that stocks had reached a permanently high plateau in 1929. On the other hand, at the very moment of their triumph, it turned out that both conclusions were wholly dependent on Federal Reserve liquidity.

Or consider the bond market in 1980. On one hand, gold bulls were calling for imminent hyperinflation as high and rising inflation crushed bonds and the value of the U.S. dollar. Imagine the sentiment of bond bulls. On the other hand, at that very moment the high yields had granted Treasuries a real, positive yield, possible because debt levels were such that the country could afford the interest payments. The dollar stabilized and gold entered a two-decade bear market.

Two years ago saw the opposite extreme in bonds. On one hand, in 2021 there 4,500 distinct bond securities worth $18 trillion that had a negative yield—not a negative real yield, a negative nominal yield. Investors paid more for a bond than the total principle and interest payments owed over the bond’s life. Inflation was dead, and there was so much money, and so few safe places to put it. The banks would not even accept large deposits, as there were not enough places to put the money to work, and additional deposits meant increased reserve requirements and less earnings in relation to bank equity.

On the other hand, inflation was already breaking out. As chronicled in these pages, whereas 2008-style QE stuffed the banks full of reserves to support the asset bubble, the COVID transfer payments hit a limited supply of consumer goods and sent prices flying. After ignoring inflation because it was “transient,” central banks spiked interest rates suddenly in an attempt to regain control of the value of their currencies.

But the Fed faces three large problems. The first is that it has the wrong tools. Since 1980, the inflationary effects of credit creation have dwarfed the effects of government deficit spending. The Fed could raise rates, curtail the activities of financial actors, and moderate inflation. Now, however, Biden’s mad deficits of $2 trillion per year (which will grow now that U.S. must surge military support to both Ukraine and Israel) is pouring straight into the economy like so many COVID transfer payments.

For now the deficits are being financed by money that the Fed printed in 2021 that had been sequestered in the Fed’s reverse repo facility. Last month we noted that the cash in that facility had fallen from $2.6 trillion to $1.6 trillion. It has now plunged to $1.2 trillion, $400 billion surging into the economy over just the past month.
https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/RRPONTSYD

Stealth QE means that Washington as yet feels no pain from the exploding deficits. When the reverse repo is drained, however, rates will either have to rocket higher to attract money or the Fed will have to intervene (the third possibility, that Congress cuts spending in an election year, seems fanciful).

The second problem the Fed faces is the market’s propensity to hold dollars. When rates (and inflation) are very low, economic actors face no penalty for holding large dollar balances (the reason why the market would pay a slight fee to store cash in the form of negative yielding bonds). However, the opportunity cost of holding cash rises with interest rates.

As everyone buys things in an attempt to lower his cash balance, the price level must rise. [Milton] Friedman concluded: “Let individuals on the average decide to hold half as much cash, and the ultimate result will be a doubling of the price level.”

Friedman and Keynes used this theory to justify state management of money: the people are irrational, given to fits of madness, and so wise bureaucrats must enforce order through central banks. We reject the thesis that cash balance preference is an independent variable: in our view, rising rates serve to impair the central bank’s assets, which leaves the currency with less value, which is why the market demand for the currency falls and prices rise. This thesis suggests that while the underlying cause of inflation is central bank mismanagement, the effects do not manifest fully until rates begin to increase. The data supports this view.

The third major problem facing the Fed. Leaving interest rates higher for longer to try to drain the money supply is crushing the financial
system. Treasury bonds are the primary collateral of the banking system. This is not by accident; it is how the system was designed during the Civil War to create artificial demand for government debt to allow unrestrained government spending first for war then for domestic purposes. Mark-to-market losses on bonds are only theoretical as long as the bank can hold them: they still produce income. The problem come when a bank becomes illiquid either because its cost of capital rises above the income from its bonds or because it makes losses elsewhere, on its commercial real estate loans, for example. If it has to sell its bonds to meet capital losses or withdrawals, the theoretical losses turn into very real ones.

The Fed has introduced the Bank Term Funding Program under which banks can borrow 100% of the face value of bonds regardless of their market price. But the banks have to pay interest on the monies borrowed, and it makes the Fed a partially unsecured creditor.

The Fed’s facility is more than ironic since its own position is much worse than the banks’. The Fed must remit all of its excess profits to the Treasury. Since the Fed pays out prevailing rates on its deposit facilities (the reverse repo and bank reserves held at the Fed), and since the Fed’s income is from the fixed-rate bonds it purchased when rates were much lower, the Fed is suffering operational losses. The Fed tracks its losses as a negative remittance to the Treasury.

The Fed claims that it can bear capital and operational losses with impunity because there can never be a run on the Fed. It is true that the Fed is different. If a depositor at a commercial bank demands a withdrawal, the bank must come up with physical or electronic cash by selling assets. There is no way for a holder of a Fed liability to demand that the Fed liquidate capital to redeem.

However, returning to the cash balance preference, those who hold dollars and are wary of the central bank’s solvency can redeem them into goods or services or assets, sending prices shooting higher.

The standard procedure for central banks to defend their currency is to sell assets and buy back their currency. This week, for example, the Bank of Israel sold $30 billion of assets to repurchase shekels to support its value by shrinking supply. Traders worry that the Bank of Japan may sell U.S. Treasury bonds to buy back yen if the yen sinks below 150 to the dollar. Which assets would the Fed sell if it were ever called upon to support the dollar? At what price?

Any number of accidents could begin a chain reaction to accelerate disorder: a third war front in Asia; a yen collapse that forces the Bank of Japan to dump Treasuries; terror and sabotage in the U.S. from Hamas sleeper cells smuggled over the Southern border Biden left open in a grab for future constituents; Russian or Chinese hacking of critical infrastructure, including the internet; supply chain disruptions overseas that send the prices of certain commodities and imported goods sharply higher; cascading regional bank failures as the commercial real estate market implodes; a market crash that requires additional stimulus while drying up tax revenues, causing the deficit to explode higher even from current levels.

Empires are not felled by a single failure or even a series. They collapse when faced with multiple systemic disruptions, especially if their reserves have been expended on previous emergencies. The U.S. spent its capital reserves on bailing out the banks in 2008, its economic reserves on the COVID hysteria, and its military reserves in Ukraine. Its enemies know that the American empire is vulnerable.

Benjamin Anderson wrote of the 1929 crash: “[T]here is no point to assigning any particular cause for the break’s coming at the particular time it did. It was overdue, and long overdue.” The collapse of the financial system that has been in place since 1980 is long overdue.
- Daniel Oliver
https://www.myrmikan.com/pub/
Bob Moriarty:
I will tell you that it is some of the most brilliant writing I have ever read. And he was absolutely correct. Of course, this is the message that you and I have been talking about for months or years, and everybody’s poo-pooing us, saying, well, it hasn’t crashed yet. Well, it hasn’t crashed yet. It’s not the same thing as it’s not going to crash. It is going to crash, it is crashing, and it’s going to be ugly.

Goldfinger:
In the Daniel Oliver piece, he basically says that it’s a near perfect setup because gold investors are frustrated and fatigued. Yet everything needed for the gold breakout investment thesis has either occurred already, or is occurring as we speak. And perhaps it’s the combination of the massive federal deficits in the US with a three front war shaping up. Already, we have Russia and Ukraine, obviously what happened with Israel and Hamas last weekend and the potential for a wider conflict in the Middle East. And then whatever’s happening with China and Taiwan, a three front war. The US cannot possibly engage in war on three fronts, nobody can.

Goldfinger:
So you got the low in gold and silver within a week.

Bob Moriarty:
A couple of days. But literally, I think this is very important to say, one of the things Quentin Hennigh and I have talked about many times is what would the world be like with $5,000 gold? And we concluded that would not be a world you would want to live in. So it’s one of those good news, bad news stories. The entire economy of the west is about to blow sky high, but alternatively, gold is going up.

Goldfinger:
A higher gold price isn’t a great consolation prize for the end of civilization, but as you said gold is a hedge against chaos. So if we think back to the day you wrote that piece, at the end of September, treasury yields were soaring almost every day. The 30 year yield rose to above 5% during the first week of October, and that lined up exactly with the low in gold. Obviously, there is a strong negative correlation between US Treasury yields and gold.

Today, yields have moderated. But it’s not like they’ve crashed or anything. They’ve pulled back a little bit; the 10-year has declined from 4.90% on October 6th to about 4.60% today. Gold seems to be moving completely on its own today. If you look at the dollar, if you look at stocks, if you look at treasury yields, none of those markets are making the kind of outsized move that gold is making.

This move in precious metals really stands out, money is flowing into gold and silver as a hedge against chaos. What do you make of today’s move? Is this inflow to precious metals out of concern that a wider conflict is about to break-out in the Middle East?

Bob Moriarty:
Yeah, I think so. Here’s the deal. There was an attack in Israel a week ago Saturday. There were about 1200 Israelis killed, including women and children, who were shot in cold blood by Hamas gunmen. And certainly the world agrees that was barbaric. So in response, Israel is bombing and shelling defenseless civilians in Gaza. And they’ve shut off the food, and they’ve shut off the water, and they’ve shut off the power. And frankly, I can’t see the difference between Hamas being barbaric and Israel being barbaric, other than in one case you’ve got a large, very powerful government, totally behind supporting war crimes.

Goldfinger:
Yeah, I don’t want to go off the deep end on that topic, but obviously it’s a very difficult one and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is older than I am. In fact, it’s older than you are, and it doesn’t seem like there’s a good solution. I saw an excellent video on Bloomberg about the Gaza Strip, the Gaza Strip is a small corridor of land that is still held by the Palestinians and it extends all the way to the border with Egypt. Now, obviously, it’s densely populated. I think the video said 2.2 million people and about 140 square miles, so it’s densely populated.

I believe Israel has a right to defend itself, they have to get the terrorists, they have to get rid of them so this doesn’t happen again. But in the process of doing that, the Hamas terrorists are within the population, so there is going to be a lot of collateral damage. And so how do you get rid of the terrorists without killing children and women? It seems impossible. One person said, well, can’t they just go to Egypt? No, Egypt doesn’t want them. Egypt closed the border to Gaza.

Bob Moriarty:
Egypt didn’t close the border. Israel bombed the border.

Goldfinger:
Egypt said it cannot take all the Palestinian refugees from Gaza.

Bob Moriarty:
Right, they can’t take 2.2 million people. But the reason the border was closed was because Israel bombed it. Let me remind you something, and this comes from the Balfour Declaration. How familiar are you with that?

Goldfinger:
Not at all.

Bob Moriarty:
The Balfour Declaration https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration was presented to Lord Rothschild in 1917 to get the support of the Jews behind Britain in World War I, and essentially it gave Palestine to the Jews. Now, part of that document says it is clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non Jewish communities in Palestine. Now then you ask, how do you get rid of the terrorists? And actually, because I was in the military, I know exactly how to get rid of them. And the way to get rid of them is don’t create them in the first place because you run into this conflict when you start creating terrorists faster than you can build bullets, then you lose the conflict.

And even one of the major Israeli newspapers just said that the burden of blame for this war is solely on Israel for not giving Palestinians any rights. Now, if you go back to 1947, the UN wanted to partition Palestine into two entities, one being Jewish and one being Palestinian, and Israel has fought that ever since without being anti Semitic, even though I will be accused of this. Israel’s been murdering Palestinians and stealing land ever since. Now, you get into this incredible problem. How do you kill Hamas terrorists in Gaza today with somewhere between 2.1 and 2.3 million mostly innocent civilians? And Israel’s answer is easy. You kill them all. Let God sort them out.

Goldfinger:
Obviously, this is a very controversial topic. People are very sensitive on this topic and there are a lot of emotions on both sides. The reality is, as you said, people are entrenched in their positions on either side. Both sides are entrenched in religious ideology, and there is no seeing past that. I’m standing in the middle saying I am neutral, but I can see atrocities on both sides. I can see women and babies being murdered, and unarmed civilians attending a music festival being murdered in cold blood. This violence is wrong. It’s evil. But both sides are so entrenched in their positions, it seems that there’s no solution that doesn’t involve a lot of death. And we both know that violence begets more violence.

As Gandhi once said “An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.”

Unfortunately, it’s a very sad situation. Maybe we have to sink deeper into conflict in order to see a brighter day in the future. But it sure is hard to see the light recently.

I’ve been around long enough that I’ve lived through many terror attacks, both in the US, in Israel, Europe, even India. I’ve seen the public responses over the years, I’ve seen the media response to various terror attacks. And I notice some things that stand out about this Hamas attack on Israel. First of all, the magnitude, the scale of the attack, the killing, the barbarity is unspeakable. It’s one of the worst attacks I’ve lived through in my lifetime. Yet it’s interesting to see throughout the capitals of Europe, Paris, Stockholm, even Toronto. There were large pro-Palestinian demonstrations. The face of the west, of Europe, of North America, has changed such that there’s so many Muslims in these major cities. They’re sympathetic to the Palestinian cause, and they’re not afraid to let it be known, even after the horrible atrocities perpetrated by Hamas.

Bob Moriarty:
Well, yeah, but you run into this issue. The first thing you hear from the Israeli side is, does Israel have a right of self defense? And I think we can absolutely agree, yes. But implied in that statement is also, do the Palestinians have a right of self defense? Now, Gaza is an open air prison. It’s a concentration camp. There was a really interesting comment from the former head of the Israeli Air Force, and he says that he thinks Iran has set a trap for Israel. And the reason the attack was so barbaric and we totally agree on this, it was a barbaric act of terrorism. The reason that it took place and it was so evil was to blind Israeli leaders into mass genocide. And if that is so, Hezbollah will come in, Syria will come in. Lebanon will come in.

Iraq will come in. Iran will come in. Turkey will come in. Pakistan will come in. I think this is the most dangerous thing that I’ve ever seen, because it could either lead to mass genocide, which is what Israel thinks it’s going to get away with, or it could lead to the demise of Israel. The really interesting thing to me is all the rhetoric. There are only two countries talking about diplomacy, and that’s Russia and China, and they’re saying we need to have a diplomatic solution. Some of the stuff, like, I think there are 65 hostages held by Hamas and the United States that sent over Delta Force and Special operations people. You can’t rescue those people. You will never locate them. How do you locate 65 people in 2.2 or 2.3 million? The answer is you can’t.

We are trying to find a military solution to a problem that can only be solved through diplomacy. And if everybody would pull back and stop being so barbaric, it’s a problem that could be solved. This could lead to peace in the Middle East. But the monsters, the crazies, have to be stopped. And that’s the crazies on the Hamas side and the crazies on the other side.

Goldfinger:
Yeah, it’s a scary time, and I couldn’t help but notice that both Paul Tudor Jones and Jamie Dimon, they both sounded an alarm earlier in the week. They said that investors face a very challenging and dangerous time in terms of geopolitics. Both guys said this is maybe the most dangerous period in their lifetimes. And I know that you feel exactly the same way, and you’re even older than either of them. So how does an investor navigate this, Bob? I mean, it seems so treacherous. How do you avoid a financial catastrophe?

Bob Moriarty:
Okay, that’s a really good question, and that’s something everybody should be thinking about. How familiar are you with the concept of entropy?

Goldfinger:
I think I have a basic understanding of it.

Bob Moriarty:
I’ll define entropy as, over time, chaos increases. And there’s two different analogies that I use. One is a spinning top, and the other is the predictability of a bullet when it leaves a rifle barrel. When the top has just started spinning, it’s very stable and very predictable. As time increases, it becomes more unstable until it finally collapses. Likewise, the velocity and direction of a bullet when it leaves the barrel is very predictable. But when you go out 100 meters or 500 meters or 1000 meters, the bullet starts getting wobbly and you cannot predict its behavior. The financial market is like a spinning top or like a bullet leaving a rifle in that it’s very stable initially and becomes more unstable over time. I think that what Gold is telling us is that somebody just kicked the top.

And when you do that, you go into massive instability immediately. The piece that you sent me and that you just quoted a few minutes ago, that’s absolutely some of the most brilliant stuff I have ever heard. And it is that simple.

We don’t care why the financial system of the west collapses, we just know that it’s going to collapse. So my message for years has been to protect yourself as best you can. Do not go into speculative ventures, own some gold and silver, don’t go into debt. And right now, literally, I would tell people, fill their car up. One of the things that I think is exceptionally predictable is Iran closing the Gulf of Hormuz. And that’s one of those things. There are three aircraft carriers either there or on the way there.

And if Iran decides to close the Gulf of Hormuz, how do you force them to open it? The answer is you don’t, because you can’t. So even while Israel is threatening Iran, and Israel wants to drag Iran into the conflict, whether they’re guilty or not, they’re setting something up. We could see $300 barrel oil in a week or ten days. And I’m not predicting that, I’m just saying it’s certainly possible.

Goldfinger:
$300 oil?!! That seems like a pretty outlandish call.

Bob Moriarty:
No, it’s not. I’ll guarantee it. Okay, here’s why.

Goldfinger:
Guarantee what? $300 oil?

Bob Moriarty:
No, I’ll guarantee that should Iran get involved in this thing, they will shut the Straits of Hormuz. And oil going from $90 to $300, it’s not even much of a stretch. They could shut the world’s economy down overnight. When were you born? What year? Okay, you’re like six years too late. Do you remember what happened in 1973?

Goldfinger:
I’m not that old, Bob. But I know there was an oil crisis around that time, ‘73 or ‘74.

Bob Moriarty:
No. There was the Yom Kippur war, exactly 50 years ago, almost to the day, where Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon attacked Israel and it went on for about ten days. And Israel did a brilliant job of defending itself, but the Arabs shut the flow of oil off. And the oil embargo of 1973, you’d have to go stand in line three or 4 hours to fill your car. It almost destroyed the economy of the United States. And will that happen again? Sure, of course. The odds are exceptionally high of them doing that because they’re something they can do without killing anyone. They don’t have to shoot anybody. All I have to do is say, look, if you go through the Straits of Hormuz, we’re going to sink your tanker. Insurance companies will not insure oil in a combat zone.

Goldfinger:
So when I asked for financial advice, you said, fill your tank up. But that’s a very short term thing. What else can investors do?

Bob Moriarty:
Well, it’s a good time to keep spare cash, it’s a good time to load up, and have a year’s supply of food. When the financial collapse occurs, and I’m not predicting that in terms of time. It could be next week, it could be next month, it can be five years from now. We know it’s coming, we just don’t know when. When it comes, we are going to go into total chaos. So protecting yourself? I keep six months to a year’s food just because I know I’m going to eat it anyway. I’ve got enough fuel stored up that I can drive for two or three months. No matter what happens, bad things are going to come. And this is a great time. If you turned on the Weather Channel and they said they’ve got a Force 15 hurricane coming, it would be a good time to prepare.
...probably see dozens of utube vids of Venezuelan immigrants making the trek up to the US....now approaching 15k or more a day crossing over...
Venezuelan immigrants. Since Hugo Chavez took power in the late 90s, Venezuela has been spiraling into a political and economic crisis, so fleeing the failing state is the best option. (The damage inflicted was so deep, and his successor so incompetent, that Chavez’s death didn’t help at all.)

These aren't the typical low-skilled immigrants showing up at the southern border; these Venezuelans are highly skilled and educated. This begs the question - could this be the solution to the US labor shortage? The short answer is no, at least until immigration reform occurs.

But the long and treacherous journey these Venezuelans make isn't for economic reasons; it's simply to avoid starving to death in their home country. The dynamics of the southern U.S. border are changing, and Mexico's role will also evolve.
- Peter Zeihan

...literally living to see several millennia of prophecy fulfilled....

How Peter Thiel-Linked Tech is Fueling the Ukraine War
https://unlimitedhangout.com/2023/10/in ... raine-war/

Can U.S. Aircraft Carriers Counter Chinese and Russian Diplomacy in the Middle East?
https://sonar21.com/can-u-s-aircraft-ca ... ddle-east/

Arab Leaders Refuse To Meet Biden As Protests Rage Around The World After Gaza Hospital Strike
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... s-increase

Convoy cancels all shipments, load board is empty, announcement upcoming
https://www.freightwaves.com/news/convo ... t-upcoming

Trudeau regime puts Canadian detective on trial for investigating link between infant deaths and mRNA vaccines
https://www.dossier.today/p/trudeau-reg ... -detective

Tyson Foods Joins Bug-Protein Craze in Partnership With Startup
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... ify%20wall

Rite Aid files Chapter 11 bankruptcy
https://www.healthcarefinancenews.com/n ... bankruptcy

Biden Plans to Ask Congress for $100 Billion in Ukraine, Israel Aid
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-AA1inL9p

Biden drafts $100 billion foreign aid package, including money for Israel and Ukraine
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/biden-d ... =104059871

Biden Admin Wants Free Medical, Housing for 5.7M Migrants
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/joe-b ... d/1138475/

Homebuyers Must Earn $115,000 to Afford the Typical U.S. Home. That’s About $40,000 More Than the Typical American Household Earns
https://www.redfin.com/news/homebuyer-i ... cord-high/

30-Year Mortgage Rates Hit 8.0%; California Home Sales Down 21.5% YoY in September
https://www.calculatedriskblog.com/2023 ... it-80.html

Family health insurance through work now costs $24,000 per year
https://www.foxbusiness.com/healthcare/ ... 24000-year

Paramount abruptly shuts down Showtime Sports, cancels all MMA and Boxing coverage amid mass layoffs
https://www.mmamania.com/2023/10/17/239 ... ayoffs-mma

A closer look at the armed man (disguised as a U.S. Marshal) who demanded a meeting with RFK, Jr.
https://petermcculloughmd.substack.com/ ... back-alive

Biden sold off nearly half the U.S. oil reserve. Is it ready for a crisis?
https://www.politico.com/news/2023/10/1 ... s-00121298

Crude Oil Inventory by Site (as of October 01, 2023)
https://www.energy.gov/ceser/spr-quick-facts
From 1996 through 2014, there were 14 instances of oil removals less than 10 million barrels. These multiple drawdowns have caused cavern deformation, salt falls and other damage to the cavern integrity. In addition, these underground salt caverns are shrinking due to tectonic stresses. The cavern shrinkage (aka closure) is estimated to be approximately two million barrels per year – but may be significantly higher.
https://www.aapg.org/publications/news/ ... um-reserve

Past the Salt
https://doomberg.substack.com/p/past-the-salt

Cushing oil hub's low levels spur quality, operational, price worries
https://www.reuters.com/markets/commodi ... 023-09-26/

On Tuesday, the American Petroleum Institute (API) industry group reported a 4.4 million barrel drop.

It was the fourth crude storage decline in five weeks. It far exceeded the 1.7 million barrel weekly draw a year earlier and compares with a five-year (2018-2022) average build of 2.5 million barrels.

Supplies declined 0.8 million barrels at the Cushing storage facility in Oklahoma to the lowest since October 2014, prompting concerns about the quality of oil remaining at the delivery point for U.S. oil futures.

“The biggest concern in this report is Cushing, Oklahoma ... we're drawing that down to dangerously low levels that should be supportive for the entire complex,” said Phil Flynn, an analyst at Price Futures Group.
https://www.reuters.com/business/energy ... 023-10-18/

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

A lot of scuttlebutt and fanfare over Iran with the Israel/Gaza situation. Who has the 2nd largest military in NATO???
Here, from the pulpit of Hagia Sophia, which was entrusted to us by Mehmed the Conqueror, the protector of the oppressed, I address all humanity and invite all humanity to stand by the side of the oppressed agains the occupiers.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cyon3WHIhvL/
Erdogan said: "Israel, we will also declare you as a war criminal to the world, we are preparing for it, and we will introduce Israel to the world as a war criminal."

Erdogan stressed that the Western world mobilized its politicians, and media to legitimize the massacre of the innocent people in Gaza, adding: "Israel is committing war crimes."

“I am asking West, do you want to create another Crusader War atmosphere?” he asked, adding: “The main culprit behind the massacre unfolding in Gaza is the West.”

“Of course, every country has the right to defend itself, but where is justice? There is no defense but an open, and vicious massacre going on in Gaza.”

Everyone knows that Israel is a pawn in the region that will be sacrificed when the time comes, he added.

“I said in Davos, you know how to kill. They know well how to kill.”
https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/-t ... an/3036204

"Do You Want To Start Crescent-Crusader Conflict Again": Erdogan To West
https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/turkeys ... ul-4523485

Diplomatic ties between Turkiye and Israel were shattered on Saturday after Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan called the former an "occupier" and a "war criminal" while addressing one of the largest pro-Palestinian rallies since the Israel-Hamas war began.
https://www.indiatoday.in/world/story/i ... 2023-10-29

Israel pulls diplomats from Turkey to reassess ties as Erdogan blasts its ‘war crimes’
https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-pu ... ar-crimes/

US and coalition forces came under attack 23 times (14 in Iraq and nine in Syria) with rockets and drones between Oct. 17-30, a senior US defense official said on Monday.
https://www.al-monitor.com/originals/20 ... -hamas-war
FLASH TRAFFIC ADDED - TURKISH NAVY DEPLOYING 100 SHIPS AGAINST ISRAEL --~FIFTY (50) U.S. Military Transport Planes in 24 Hours to Middle East

Hal Turner Analysis

Based solely upon the movement of ships, troops, and planes, it is obvious to me the United States is going to war. A big war.

Trouble is the federal government under the Biden Regime has intentionally left the US southern border with Mexico, virtually open. Literally millions of illegal aliens have been entering the country via Mexico since Biden took office.

It is my opinion that many - but not all - of these illegal aliens are a "5th Column" sent here by adversaries to be "sleeper cells." I believe that when war erupts in the Middle East, that WE HERE IN THE USA will also be attacked by these sleeper cells.

YOU must be ready with emergency food, water, medicine, a generator to make electric in case the grid is taken down. Have CASH MONEY in your possession incase cyber attacks take out the financial networks, making credit, debit, and SNAP/EBT useless. After all, almost no one takes checks anymore. So folks with cash will eat. Those without cash will go hungry.

The utterly massive movement of troops and weapons indicates to me that hostilities are imminent. Which could -- and I emphasize "could" (not necessarily "will") -- trigger sleeper cell attacks here in America.

If you wait until trouble starts, then YOU and every other person who failed to plan, will all be rushing to stores at the same time trying to get food and supplies. In short order, store shelves will be empty and those of you who took no action, will find yourself standing in an empty store.

Don't be like "the masses who are asses" that wait until the last minute to get supplies. Do it right now. Today.

And gas-up your cars, trucks, and spare gas cans for your generator.

Lastly, have COMMUNICATIONS GEAR - a CB or a HAM (Shortwave) radio -- so if things go wild weasel, and communications like phone, fax, email, cellular/Internet all go down, at least YOU will be able to communicate locally (CB) and hear international news on shortwave (HAM).

Of course, some of you will say that this story and its advice is sort of like "Chicken Little, the sky is falling." To those who would scoff I merely point out that, this morning, a U.S. E-6 Nuclear Command Post is now flying over the US East Coast
https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.ph ... iddle-east
There are several important factors here that have led us to the verge of World War Three.

Bibi faces criminal charges once he is out of office.
Brandon probably will end up facing criminal charges once the DOJ understands who they really work for.
Israel wants to blow up the Al-Aqsa Mosque and rebuild the Temple on the Temple Mount. Once the rest of the Muslim world realizes what is really behind the actions of Israel, they will go all in. The Al-Aqsa Mosque is one of the most revered Mosques for Muslims.
There is a giant natural gas and oil field off Gaza. Israel pretty much stole the portion that by all international law belongs to the Palestine.
Israel would love to use their nukes on both Syria and Iran. If they could get the US to destroy the Iranian oil fields it would increase the value of their stolen natural gas and oil field.
I think Israel sees a total war against the 2.3 million people in Gaza as a final solution. They have gotten away with war crimes for 75 years so Bibi and the rest of the war criminals running Israel can pull off one last trick.

Without a doubt, while Hamas has all the right in the world under the Geneva Convention to break out of their concentration camp and open-air prison, that does not extend to the deliberate murder of civilians. Israel spends a lot of time whining about their right of self-defence but the three US carriers and one British carrier do not qualify as self-defence.

My advice.

Get some extra food and water. Keep your car filled up and stock up with some spare ammo. And call those you love and tell them goodbye. It’s highly possible that either they or you or both will no longer be alive very soon. This is no drill.
http://www.321gold.com/editorials/moria ... 03023.html

...certainly some straight forward very sober guidance...warranted??? You be the judge. Interesting times in which we now live. I would be remiss if I didn't share...that said certainly apply a grain of salt and your own optic to it.

Disclaimer: I look forward to wrapping up this stage and shifting on to a much better next stage...perhaps that bias creates the finding for what I am looking for??? Time will tell....

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Iran WARNS ISRAEL: "If the war expands any further, we cannot say that Israel would lose, because nothing will remain of Israel to be described as loser or winner”

IRAN - “IF AN IMMEDIATE CEASEFIRE DOESN'T TAKE PLACE BY U.S. AND ZIONIST REGIME THEN CONSEQUENCES WOULD BE HARSH."

Hezbollah in Lebanon has issued an ultimatum to Israel: Stop the war against Gaza by 3:00 PM local time, this Friday, 03 November, or Hezbollah will enter the war. Speculation is rampant that Iran may do so as well.
https://twitter.com/IranObserver0/statu ... iday-nov-3

The 'Axis of Resistance' includes:

- Lebanon's Hezbollah (most powerful)
- Hamas
- Yemen's Houthis (already declared war on Israel)
- Syria
- Iraqi Shia Militias

Erdogan, said yesterday "The Israeli administration, relying on the unconditional support of Europe and America, has been committing crimes against humanity in front of the whole world for exactly 25 days. The international press is also silent and seeking coverage for Israel." He finished by revealing "Turkey will take legal action against Israel at the International Criminal Court."

The United States has been told by Iraqi groups that all American troops must leave Iraq immediately or all US bases in that country will be attacked; all troops, killed.

"One American present in Iraq is too much, Abu Ala al-Walai said."

Today the Secretary-General of the Iraq Islamic Resistance, Harakat Al-Nujaba, Sheikh Akram Al-Kaabi, confirmed that the Iraqi Islamic Resistance has decided to liberate Iraq militarily. "The matter has been resolved, and what is coming is greater."

The People's Republic of China has called the United States of America as being "War Addicts."

Brazil accused Israel of committing “war crimes.” Bolivia severed Diplomatic relations with Israel. Colombia and Chile' have recalled their Ambassadors to Israel.

Turkish Foreign Minister Hakan Fidan met his Iranian counterpart Hossein Amirabdollahian a day after Iran's top diplomat met Hamas leaders in Qatar.

"If the genocide and war crimes against civilians are not stopped, the region is very close to making a big and decisive decision," Amir-Abdollahian said.

"If there is no immediate stop to the war and the continuation of joint attacks by the US and Israel against civilians, the consequences will be severe, and the warmongers will definitely not be able to bear the consequences."

Abdollahian said, “But if the genocide in Gaza continues, [the US] will not be spared from the fire. This is our home, and West Asia is our region. We do not compromise with any party or any side, and we have no reservation when it comes to our home security.”
The USS Bataan amphibious assault ship was spotted in the Red Sea on Wednesday following drone attacks from Yemen’s Houthis at Israel’s southern city of Eilat.

The USS Bataan's presence in the area follows the dispatch of two US carrier strike groups, the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower and the USS Gerald R. Ford, to the Mediterranean waters, as well as the deployment of B1-B bombers to the Incirlik base in Turkey on Tuesday. The Pentagon also deployed a dozen air-defense systems to countries across the Middle East including a Terminal High Altitude Area Defense system (THAAD) .

Israel also confirmed that its long-range missile defense system Arrow intercepted a surface-to-surface missile launched in the country’s direction from the Red Sea area, the Israeli military said. Kan reported that Israel is considering if and how to respond to the aerial attacks.
https://www.al-monitor.com/originals/20 ... epens-gaza

Turkey is sitting on over 50 US nukes...

Israel faces mounting diplomatic isolation...and they are coming out swinging rather than going the diplomatic route...and the US politicians are doubling down in support of Israel while the world watches them commit genocide.

Meanwhile Covid vaxx is hard at work....The Commandant of the United States Marine Corps was hospitalized after a medical emergency. General Eric M. Smith suffered a medical emergency on the evening of October 29 and was taken to a hospital.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Jason wrote: November 1st, 2023, 9:05 pm Iran WARNS ISRAEL: "If the war expands any further, we cannot say that Israel would lose, because nothing will remain of Israel to be described as loser or winner”

IRAN - “IF AN IMMEDIATE CEASEFIRE DOESN'T TAKE PLACE BY U.S. AND ZIONIST REGIME THEN CONSEQUENCES WOULD BE HARSH."

Hezbollah in Lebanon has issued an ultimatum to Israel: Stop the war against Gaza by 3:00 PM local time, this Friday, 03 November, or Hezbollah will enter the war. Speculation is rampant that Iran may do so as well.

- Hamas
- Syria
- Iraqi Shia Militias

Erdogan, said yesterday "The Israeli administration, relying on the unconditional support of Europe and America, has been committing crimes against humanity in front of the whole world for exactly 25 days. The international press is also silent and seeking coverage for Israel." He finished by revealing "Turkey will take legal action against Israel at the International Criminal Court."

The United States has been told by Iraqi groups that all American troops must leave Iraq immediately or all US bases in that country will be attacked; all troops, killed.

Today the Secretary-General of the Iraq Islamic Resistance, Harakat Al-Nujaba, Sheikh Akram Al-Kaabi, confirmed that the Iraqi Islamic Resistance has decided to liberate Iraq militarily. "The matter has been resolved, and what is coming is greater."

The People's Republic of China has called the United States of America as being "War Addicts."

Brazil accused Israel of committing “war crimes.” Bolivia severed Diplomatic relations with Israel. Colombia and Chile' have recalled their Ambassadors to Israel.

Turkish Foreign Minister Hakan Fidan met his Iranian counterpart Hossein Amirabdollahian a day after Iran's top diplomat met Hamas leaders in Qatar.

"If the genocide and war crimes against civilians are not stopped, the region is very close to making a big and decisive decision," Amir-Abdollahian said.

"If there is no immediate stop to the war and the continuation of joint attacks by the US and Israel against civilians, the consequences will be severe, and the warmongers will definitely not be able to bear the consequences."

Abdollahian said, “But if the genocide in Gaza continues, [the US] will not be spared from the fire. This is our home, and West Asia is our region. We do not compromise with any party or any side, and we have no reservation when it comes to our home security.”
The USS Bataan amphibious assault ship was spotted in the Red Sea on Wednesday following drone attacks from Yemen’s Houthis at Israel’s southern city of Eilat.

The USS Bataan's presence in the area follows the dispatch of two US carrier strike groups, the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower and the USS Gerald R. Ford, to the Mediterranean waters, as well as the deployment of B1-B bombers to the Incirlik base in Turkey on Tuesday. The Pentagon also deployed a dozen air-defense systems to countries across the Middle East including a Terminal High Altitude Area Defense system (THAAD) .

Israel also confirmed that its long-range missile defense system Arrow intercepted a surface-to-surface missile launched in the country’s direction from the Red Sea area, the Israeli military said. Kan reported that Israel is considering if and how to respond to the aerial attacks.

Israel faces mounting diplomatic isolation...and they are coming out swinging rather than going the diplomatic route...and the US politicians are doubling down in support of Israel while the world watches them commit genocide.

Meanwhile Covid vaxx is hard at work....The Commandant of the United States Marine Corps was hospitalized after a medical emergency. General Eric M. Smith suffered a medical emergency on the evening of October 29 and was taken to a hospital.
And to top it off, if Iran blockades the Gulf of Hormuz (sp?) we are at $360/barrel oil. With our STRATEGIC oil reserve severely depleted (for purely political purposes) leaving the U.S. and our allies in a very sticky wicket.

Which is when the nukes come out "tactical" only of course.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Original_Intent wrote: November 1st, 2023, 9:29 pm
Jason wrote: November 1st, 2023, 9:05 pm Iran WARNS ISRAEL: "If the war expands any further, we cannot say that Israel would lose, because nothing will remain of Israel to be described as loser or winner”

- Hamas
- Syria
- Iraqi Shia Militias

And to top it off, if Iran blockades the Gulf of Hormuz (sp?) we are at $360/barrel oil. With our STRATEGIC oil reserve severely depleted (for purely political purposes) leaving the U.S. and our allies in a very sticky wicket.

Which is when the nukes come out "tactical" only of course.
Don't forget Cushing is less than 20% as well...

$300+ per barrel is awesome for Russia....and Saudi....

U.S. House of Representatives passed a Resolution late last night ". . . to use all means necessary to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon; . . ."

The Parliament of Algeria has just voted to authorize Algerian President Tebbun to go to war against Israel. Might not sound too ominous until you look at a map and look at the control points to the Mediterranean...not too different from Iran and the Strait of Hormuz...just need Morocco to complete the gap...Turkey controls or opens up the Black Sea....

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

On Friday, November 3, 2023, Citizens Bank was closed by the Iowa Division of Banking. The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) was named Receiver. No advance notice is given to the public when a financial institution is closed.

To protect depositors, the FDIC entered into a Purchase and Assumption Agreement with Iowa Trust & Savings Bank, Emmetsburg, Iowa, to assume all of the deposits of Citizens Bank.

The two branches of Citizens Bank will reopen as branches of Iowa Trust & Savings Bank on Monday during normal business hours. This evening and over the weekend, depositors of Citizens Bank can access their money by writing checks or using ATM or debit cards. Checks drawn on the bank will continue to be processed. Loan customers should continue to make their payments as usual.

As of September 30, 2023, Citizens Bank had approximately $66 million in total assets and $59 million in total deposits. In addition to assuming all of the deposits, Iowa Trust & Savings Bank agreed to purchase essentially all of the failed bank’s assets.

The FDIC estimates that the cost to the Deposit Insurance Fund (DIF) will be $14.8 million.
https://www.fdic.gov/resources/resoluti ... sbank.html
The trucking industry has faced significant challenges over the past two years. Many trucking companies, both large and small, have gone out of business due to the oversupply of trucks and low freight rates. In addition, brokerages have also suffered, with high-profile ones like Convoy shutting down and layoffs becoming common.

The industry-wide downturn has now claimed another victim—a bank. Citizens Bank of Sac City, Iowa, recently failed, and it seems that its exposure to commercial trucking loans is to blame. The bank, which had a loan portfolio focused on commercial and industrial loans, reportedly incurred significant losses that were previously unidentified.

Before its failure, Citizens Bank had entered into a consent order with the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and the Iowa Department of Insurance and Financial Services. The order required the bank to engage an independent third-party loan consultant to manage its commercial trucking loan portfolio. However, the reasons behind a small bank in a small town like Sac City making loans on expensive trucks remains unknown.
https://vigourtimes.com/iowa-bank-failu ... ing-loans/
Because Citizens Bank was a state-chartered bank and not a member of FDIC, the bank’s estimated losses of $14.8 million will be the responsibility of the Iowa Department of Insurance and Financial Services.

In addition, the superintendent’s statement included information that Citizens Bank’s loan portfolio was concentrated in “out-of-territory and out-of-state loans to one industry.”

Sac City’s population is just over 2,000 people; the population of Iowa is only about 3.2 million people. Citizen Bank’s assets were only $66 million.
https://www.freightwaves.com/news/iowa- ... king-loans
Partly in response to the banking failures of March 2023, US regulators now want to impose higher capital requirements on banks with over $100bn in assets. But this is a puzzling choice, considering that some of the most egregious risk-taking recently has been found among smaller banks.
Some of the proposed changes – such as a requirement that banks include unrealised gains and losses from certain securities in their capital ratios – are overdue. By and large, however, CEOs of large banks are not pleased. Jamie Dimon of JPMorgan Chase, for example, has blasted the proposal for stricter capital rules, warning that it could prompt lenders to pull back and thereby stymie
https://www.gulf-times.com/article/6713 ... not-better

Maersk cutting 10,000 jobs in face of ‘worsening market conditions’
https://www.freightwaves.com/news/maers ... conditions

lsraeli airstrikes destroy al-Azhar University in Gaza Strip.
https://twitter.com/Timesofgaza/status/ ... 5209680024

At least a quarter of buildings in northern Gaza have been damaged or destroyed by Israeli strikes...Israel continues to strike southern Gaza, including areas along the main evacuation routes, even after urging civilians from the north to relocate there.
https://www.axios.com/2023/11/03/satell ... on-in-gaza

Israel has just made an important step in warfare. Their Arrow missile-defense system has shot down a ballistic missile outside of Earth’s atmosphere, which is the first time warfare has taken place in space. This was an Iranian missile launched from Yemen by the Iran-backed Houthis, who have declared war on Israel. This missile traveled out of the Earth’s atmosphere in hopes of avoiding all radar, and this would be a surprise attack. This flew nearly 1000 miles (1600km) over the Arabian peninsula outside the atmosphere and would then turn down targeting the Israeli port city of Eilat.

This was not one of those propaganda stories from Ukraine how they shot down six unstoppable Russian missiles in a single day. Nothing that comes from Ukraine is ever trustworthy, and certainly not from the Institute for the Study of War – Victoria Nuland’s sister-in-law who always says Russia is about to collapse..

This is the first missile to be shot down outside the atmosphere and has ushered in a new level of warfare.
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/worl ... -in-space/
On November 5, 2023, an Ohio-class submarine arrived in the U.S. Central Command area of responsibility.
https://twitter.com/CENTCOM/status/1721271207260033230

...wonder if it's one with nukes...or one without???

...there are 18 Ohio-Class Submarines...14 carry TRIDENT II nuclear missiles with 20 tubes with 8 independently-targetable warheads each (160 nuclear warheads)...4 carry Tomahawk cruise missiles (USS Ohio, USS Florida, USS Michigan,& USS Georgia) with 22 tubes with 7 Tomahawk cruise missles (land attack) for a total of 154 cruise missiles...
Some deposits may be temporarily delayed

An industry-wide technical issue is impacting some deposits for Nov. 3. Your account remains secure, and account balances will be updated when deposits are received.
- US Bank
https://www.usbank.com/index.html
Bank of America had sent a memo to clients Friday (Nov. 3) saying that some of their deposits may be delayed due to an issue that was affecting multiple financial institutions, Bloomberg reported Friday.

Similarly, a spokesperson for JPMorgan Chase & Co. told the media outlet that a system issue had affected ACH debits and credits sent to the bank and other lenders.

Other banks that experienced deposit delays due to the processing issue include US Bank, Truist and Wells Fargo, CNN reported Friday. There were also complaints on social media from people who hadn’t been paid because of the problem.

The issue affected a single file, and therefore a batch of payments, and was ultimately a narrow processing issue caused by human error, a spokesperson for The Clearing House told Bloomberg.

Reached by PYMNTS, a spokesperson for The Clearing House said in an email: “The Clearing House (TCH) experienced an ACH processing issue which impacted less than 1% of the daily ACH volume in the United States. TCH is working with the financial institutions who have customers that have been impacted.”

The alert added that EPN had informed the Federal Reserve that these items could not be processed by the receiving depository financial institutions because of the obscured data, that EPN instructed its participants to initiate returns and that originating depository financial institutions will need to be ready to initiate new items to complete the payments.
https://www.pymnts.com/news/banking/202 ... daily-ach/
On November 3, 2023, a processing issue at EPN, the private sector ACH operator, resulted in a number of ACH entries having certain data elements obscured (file dated for November 1, 2023, processed on November 2, 2023, with effective dates from November 2-3). This error was contained in a single interoperator file that was distributed by EPN to its participants during the November 2 6:00 p.m. processing window. These entries contain valid Nacha syntax, but obscured account information and recipient information.
https://www.frbservices.org/app/status/ ... oId=145496
The Federal Reserve alerted banks Friday afternoon the problem was caused by a “processing issue” at ACH. The Fed had said an “error” in a batch of payments delayed the processing of payments.

Customers at Bank of America, Chase, US Bank, Truist and Wells Fargo reported issues on Friday morning, according to Downdetector. Some frustrated bank customers complained on social media about the deposit delays.
https://www.news8000.com/lifestyle/mone ... 16a22.html

...no credit unions effected....
ADANA, Turkey, Nov 5 (Reuters) - Turkish police used tear gas and water cannon as hundreds of people at a pro-Palestinian rally on Sunday tried to storm an air base that houses U.S. troops, hours before U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken was due in Ankara for talks on Gaza.
https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-ea ... 023-11-05/
Ankara, Nov 6 (SocialNews.XYZ) As part of a whirlwind diplomatic trip, US Secretary of State Antony Blinken arrived in Turkey on Monday -- his last stop in the Middle East -- before departing for Asia.

In Turkey, the top US diplomat is scheduled to meet senior government officials and discuss the raging Israel-Hamas conflict in Gaza, CNN reported.

On Sunday, he made an unannounced visit to Iraq and met Prime Minister Mohammed Shia al-Sudani in Baghdad for more than an hour.

About his meeting with the Prime Minister. Blinken said in a post on X late Sunday night that they underscored the need to "prevent the conflict from spreading".

Ahead of his stop in Iraq, the top diplomat visited Israel, Jordan, the West Bank and Cyprus.

His trip to Israel on November 2 was the third since the Hamas waged its violent assault on the Jewish nation on October 7.
https://www.socialnews.xyz/2023/11/05/b ... east-trip/
The IDF has sent out a request:

"Pray for us"

Please take a moment and pray

🇮🇱
https://twitter.com/MOSSADil/status/172 ... wsrc%5Etfw

...something big must be coming....I think this is one of those never happened before kind of statements...