White Quinoa Barter Bricks 19.25lb Case of 5

Do you have something to sell/giveaway? A Business you want to let us know about? Found any good deals? Post them here.
Joan7
captain of 100

White Quinoa Barter Bricks 19.25lb Case of 5

Post by Joan7 »

19.25 lbs of Quinoa, vacuum sealed into 3.85 lb bricks! https://the7thseed.com/quinoa-white-19- ... lb-bricks/

$76.80 for 1 case
$6 off each with purchase of 3 cases

This is called a Barter Brick -

The ULTIMATE EMERGENCY FOOD STORAGE
The ULTIMATE ONE FOOD NUTRITION
The ULTIMATE Barter item!

Each brick is a 3.85 lb vacuum packed bag shaped like a brick and is perfect for long-term food storage.  They come in a case of 5 bricks each have 3.85 lbs of quinoa (19.25 lbs total).  The minimum order is 1 case of 5 bricks, but there is a price break up to 3 cases (57.75 lbs).  So the more you purchase the less expensive they are.

These Barter Bricks are convenient because they are easy to carry in a pack, share, trade or barter with in emergencies. In a crisis situation - food is the ultimate currency and "Barter Bricks" can be worth their weight in gold, because you can't eat gold!

They are vacuum packaged in food safe Polyolefin nylon for long term food storage.  Formed as bricks means they are stackable and take up less space on shelves or in bins.  The size was designed to fit inside a 2x4 stud wall if you are short on space or just need to keep a stash secret from looters. 

They are ready for storage just as you receive them - just store and go.

Pickup available in Utah County, Utah

Last edited by Joan7 on December 4th, 2022, 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Joan7
captain of 100

Re: White Quinoa Barter Bricks 19.25lb Case of 5

Post by Joan7 »

35 lb buckets of Quinoa also available at https://the7thseed.com/7th-seed-bulk-qu ... lb-bucket/

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Bird food. 😋

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

One can only imagine the issue one would have with mice and rats if you were to really store the “ bricks” inside the walls of your home as suggested.

Joan7
captain of 100

Post by Joan7 »

Not every home is infested with those critters. In fact, I can only recall living in one or two places in my life.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

Joan7 wrote: December 5th, 2022, 8:55 am Not every home is infested with those critters. In fact, I can only recall living in one or two places in my life.
You'll be infested with those critters if you load up the insides of your walls with food stuffs however.

Joan7
captain of 100

Post by Joan7 »

gkearney wrote: December 5th, 2022, 8:58 am
Joan7 wrote: December 5th, 2022, 8:55 am Not every home is infested with those critters. In fact, I can only recall living in one or two places in my life.
You'll be infested with those critters if you load up the insides of your walls with food stuffs however.
I wouldn't do it.

Joan7
captain of 100

Group Orders

Post by Joan7 »

Group Orders can now be set up, so that if you organize others in your town or church, you can get significant discounts on shipping and/or price. Please contact me if you are interested.