Descendants of Jesus & Mary Magdalene Docs Released by Prieuré de Sion: Verified By Ancient Native American Record

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Joan7
captain of 100

Descendants of Jesus & Mary Magdalene Docs Released by Prieuré de Sion: Verified By Ancient Native American Record

Post by Joan7 »

Prieuré de Sion – Ordre de la Rose-Croix Véritas released documents on Genealogy and bloodline of Jesus and Mary Magdalene | Priory of Sion http://www.prieure-de-sion.com/4/geneal ... 60930.html after issuing a plea for help in protecting the descendants of Jesus. I searched for those records, after reading about their release on Secret Society Releases list of Descendants of Jesus. https://notallowedto.com/secret-society ... -of-jesus/
A press release by a a secret religious organization has stirred a significant uproar over the Christian world, By claiming to recognize 8978 living descendants of Jesus Christ.

The strange document is signed by Louis-Édouard du Bellay, the Grand Master of the Priory of Sion, an undercover and shadowy organization which was made renowned by Dan Brown’s Da Vinci Code novel

Copies of the 54-page report were sent to many media outlets around the globe yesterday, and in addition being made accessible online the Priory of Sion’s website. It quickly incited a shock wave all through the Christian world, as the ideas it inspires contradict many fundamental aspects of the Christian faith.

“The Divine Order of the Priory of Sion is requesting the help of every single true believers in protecting the remaining descendants of Jesus Christ from the Vatican. After the passing of numerous individuals of our organization, the task of protecting all individuals from the Divine Bloodline is presently past our ability, and we desperately need help in achieving our thousand year old mission,” reads the introductory paragraph, which sets the tone for the entire text.

The document explains, the secret organization as suffered great losses over the last few years, and is currently not able of finishing its mission of protecting the “bloodline of the Christ”. It claims that “the Opus Dei and their associates” have executed more than 4000 descendants in the course of the most recent 10 years, adding that they will completely eradicate the bloodline if they are not stopped.
I downloaded "Descendants of Mariamne La Tour du Troupeau Princesse de la Tribu de Migdal-Eder," which is the record of descendants of Mary Magdalene, including her posterity with Jesus. It is fascinating that she was first married to John the Baptist. After John was beheaded, Jesus (as John's cousin) accepted the traditions of the Hebrews and He took her to wife.

But, what I really wanted to see, is if it verified a book I have been studying for the past two years, "Ayahtkuhyaht Nemenhah." This is purported to be an ancient Native American Christian record to a people that first inhabited the four corners region before moving North.

I find it is filled with wonderful doctrines to guide me to God. Inside that record, a translated Apostle, Timothy, brings the Nemenhah a letter from a woman who worships Jesus, like they do. She explains who she is, and her family and origins. She claims she is a descendant of Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene. So, when I found this record of supposed descendants, I was searching to see if they would verify each other. I am thrilled to find each record verifies the other!

This contains the descendants of Jesus and Mary according to the last download on this page Genealogy and bloodline of Jesus and Mary Magdalene | Priory of Sion http://www.prieure-de-sion.com/4/geneal ... 60930.html
I have been working my way through it, looking for specific names. One key one, is Batilde from the Nemenhah record in Mohmeht Ahkehkt 2: beginning at verse 22.

In the attached document, search for "Children of Clovis II de Neustrie and Bathilde de Neustrie [D'Ascanie]." Directly above that tells the birth dates of Clovis and Bathilde, which match the historical record Balthild of Chelles - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balthild_of_Chelles The document does not have all her children. Apparently, the Nemenhah only lists the two sons, and not the oldest. The wikipedia page lists all three, which makes me wonder if he was born to a previous wife.

I realize you cannot currently buy the Nemenhah records on their page, so here is an old version to download. It is not currently authorized by the Nemenhah, because their publisher released it without permission. https://abookofdreams.com/wp-content/up ... in-One.pdf You will find the relevant information on page 441, verse 17-25.

I just marvel how God could take two obscure records, the veracity of which is incredulous to almost all, and have them together be a powerful witness of truth.

Joan7
captain of 100

Re: Descendants of Jesus & Mary Magdalene Docs Released by Prieuré de Sion: Verified By Ancient Native American Record

Post by Joan7 »

Letter from Batilde in Nemenhah record:
17. Unto whomsoever this writing may come, I bring you greetings. I am Batildah, the wife of Clovis.
We have made the acquaintance of two wise men who travel through our country in order to return again
unto their own to make reunion with their brother. Now, we have found these men quite peculiar and,
though their tale is distrusted by most, and even my husband knows not whether to trust it, nevertheless, I
believe it. For this cause I have requested of them that they carry this surety of us. And I have written it in
my own hand and I hope that you will accept it with good intention.
18. For they have informed me that you have a custom and a belief in one whom you call the Peacemaker
and that this same is the Jesus Christ whom we revere also. And we never thought to discover that the
people of the Far Orient should have beliefs in common with us. We have heard of the existence of exotic
peoples far away across the ocean, but we never thought to be connected with them in any way. Believe me
when I tell you that the notion is very agreeable and most intriguing. Behold, we do also believe in the same
Lord and, therefore, I am assured in my heart that, because of your belief in my Lord, I must call you brother
and sister. Therefore, please accept my greetings.
19. I must give you my witness and most solemn testimony that this same man whom you call the
Peacemaker is He whom we call Father. For He is our own ancestor and we descend from His children. Of
a surety, I would that you should know of my own hand and believe that He whom we call Lord is this same
Peacemaker who made Himself known to your ancestors. And these are the patents which I hope that you
will hold to be true, for so do I, most solemnly.
20. I am Batilde, the daughter of Sigebert, who was king of Austrasia, and Immachilde, his wife. And
My father was the son of Dagobert who was king of Austrasia, and Raintrude, his first wife. My sons are
Childeric and Theuderic, the sons of Clovis.
21. And Clovis is the son of Dagobert, who was king of Austrasia and Nanthilde, his second wife. And
Dagobert was the son of Lothar. And Lothar was the son of Chilperic. And Chilperic was the son of Lothar.
And Lothar was the son of Clovis. And Clovis was the son of Childeric. And Childeric was the son of
Meroveus. And Meroveus was the son of Clodion. And Clodion was the son of Faramund. And Faramund
was the son of Frotmund. And Frotmund was the son of Anfortas, who was also called Boaz. And Anfortas
was the son of Frimutel. And Frimutel was the son of Titurel. And Titurel was the son of Manael. And
Manael was the son of Catheloys, who was also called Castellors. And Catheloys was the son of Aminadab.
And Aminadab was the son of Josue. And Josue was the son of Josephes. And Josephes was the son of
Jesus the Christ and Mary Magdalena, His wife.
22. And this same Aminadab, who was son of Josue, was the husband of Eurgen. And Eurgen was the
daughter of Lleiffer Mawr, who was also called Lucius. And Lleiffer Mawr was the son of Coel. And Coel
was the son of Marius and Penardun, his wife. And Penardun was the daughter of Bron, who was also called
Bran, and Anna, who was also called Enygeus, his wife. And Anna was the daughter of James, who was
called Joses ha Rama Theo, the brother of Jesus the King of Jerusalem.
23. We worship this same Jesus, for He is the King of Kings. But we also know that He was a man and
lived among men. We believe all that our grandmothers have taught us concerning this same Jesus, that He
was born of Joseph of the House of Judah and of Mary, a daughter of Jesse. Jesus was a man most holy.
And He did take up that covenant which was made before the world was and was wounded for all our sins.
And He did give up his life and the ghost on a cross in Jerusalem. And His body was placed in a tomb, and
we know this because it was, Magdalena, our mother, who prepared His dead frame and placed Him in the
tomb of His kinsman. And a great stone was rolled to stop the door of the tomb. And He arose from the
tomb, but not as Lazarus His kinsman rose up from out of the tomb, but He did resurrect a perfect man. And
in this has He fulfilled the covenant which He made with His Father to bring about the resurrection of all of
the family of God.
24. Now, these wise men of whom I have written, and of whom you must know if you are reading this
epistle and if you are considering these patents, they have told us that you and your ancestors did come out of
Jerusalem when that city was sacked anciently and all its inhabitants were carried off into bondage and
slavery. Then it is good to know that we are of one house and one God. Therefore, do you please accept our
greetings and our hope that some day our peoples may once again be brought together if it be the will of the
Lord.
25. And I have caused Nephi to write these things in your own tongue, that you may read it without aid
of interpreter, and I end my epistle in all hope that we may continue in good friendship and that perhaps with
time our peoples might know of each other and have concourse one with another.

--------------------------
From the Descendants Record:
129. Clovis II de Neustrie was born in 633 in France and died in 657 in France. He married Bathilde de Neustrie
[D'Ascanie] in 650. Bathilde was born in 635 in Cloyne, Irlande and died on Jan. 1, 680 in Chelles, France.
Children of Clovis II de Neustrie and Bathilde de Neustrie [D'Ascanie]
i. 144. Childéric II de france was born in 651 and died in 674.