NASA Lies

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
NeveR
captain of 1,000

Re: NASA Lies

Post by NeveR »

creator wrote: October 20th, 2022, 2:14 pm I certainly don't look up to Elon Musk in any way, but haven't looked into him much.

I'm not necessarily questioning anything SpaceX and NASA claim they do within earth orbit bit still you'll find strange things when you dive into it, like:

- A rat/mouse crawling on the SpaceX rocket that is allegedly flying into space? Is it a critter or just some debris? could legitimately be debris ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTJV_g7i3OQ

- or all the obvious green screen footage from the ISS space station?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noBlMBgqqVY

100% fact that they put out some fake stuff. But Why? Is there really no space station? Or is there really no one in it? If it's all legit, what's the reason to fake so much of the ISS footage?
Now this is a solid & legit question that cuts right to the chase! I wish I knew the answer!

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Walt Disney, Stanley Kubrick, and Werner Von Braun productions:

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Walt Disney, Stanley Kubrick, and Werner Von Braun productions faked the moon landing:

https://rumble.com/v10i84q-walt-disney- ... 1-moo.html

...along with the rest of our reality.

https://web.archive.org/web/20060903012 ... ticle.html

https://vimeo.com/337720951

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Subcomandante wrote: October 15th, 2022, 6:34 am
BuriedTartaria wrote: October 11th, 2022, 10:01 pm Image
Go to an automobile factory and tell them to reconstruct a 1969 Chevrolet Impala.
For a billion dollars? I'm guessing they could.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Army Of Truth wrote: October 11th, 2022, 10:26 pm Anyone that takes a good look at the Lunar Lander can quickly see how fake it is!
This piece of trash couldn't survive in my swimming pool let alone the 10-17 Torr powerful Vacuum of space! :lol:
I remember looking at that when I was in elementary school and being very skeptical.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Go to an automobile factory and tell them to reconstruct a 1969 Chevrolet Impala.
My oldest kid did that with a Ford Mustang when he was 17 - built it from the ground up and drove his date to prom in it. My stepfather did the same thing with a 1921 Turtleback roadster. 🤷‍♀️

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

larsenb wrote: October 21st, 2022, 4:43 pm
Shawn Henry wrote: October 21st, 2022, 4:35 pm
larsenb wrote: October 21st, 2022, 4:01 pm The largest of these, in my strongly held view, is the global pandemic and the pushing of the clot shots. Extremely well coordinated and universally implemented.
Suppose the moon landing faked, would you think that of a larger scale than the plandemic?
No. The plandemic is by far the most far-reaching and damaging 'psyop' you could almost imagine. The moon landings were not faked in my strongly held view and direct/indirect experience. And if they were totally faked, that possibility has not and would not cause the damage that the plandemic and clotshots have caused.
"Almost imagine?" Hardly. "O ye of little scheming," lol.

Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Army Of Truth »

JohnnyL wrote: March 5th, 2023, 4:39 pm
For a billion dollars? I'm guessing they could.
NASA gets $64 Million a day or $23.3 Billion a year! (as of 2021)
So they're definitely not lacking in funds!

Here's my moon landing page with my best videos, pics and memes:
https://truthrevolution101.com/moon-landing/

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

We were visiting w/ friends the other night. They said their daughter, who lives in SE Idaho, was recently driving along a road and saw a light in the sky moving across the fields. It would move, hover, and then move some more. Nothing like a plane or engine-powered craft. She said it passed in front of her and across a highway next to her. It looked like two pyramids stacked w/ the points in opposite directions. Weird stuff out there.

Redpilled Mormon
captain of 100

Post by Redpilled Mormon »

Anyone else seen Richard Hoagland's research on the Moon landing photographs? Enhancing the photos to turn up the contrast showed what appeared to be the ruins of monuments (crystalline domes that had holes in them) in the near background. He was proceeding off the belief the photos were real (which would make the moon landing real too) and that NASA was hiding in plain sight the fact that there are ancient technological structures on the moon.

However to take the contrary view, maybe it was simply the structure of the inside of the building where the moon landing was faked (if it was faked).

Either way, NASA is definitely lying/hiding something. No surprise there.

I always wondered about how they solved the heat problem. Daytime surface temp of the moon is supposed to be 250 degrees Fahrenheit, and that's pretty hot.

For comparison, the Giant Crystal Cave is only 113 degrees Fahrenheit , yet even with modern equipment and cooling suits we have in the current day, people can only safely visit inside the cave for a around 1 hour max. And in a vacuum with no ability to radiate heat away....

Also related to the heat, I saw a photographer who was an expert with that particular camera type and the film they apparently used say there was no way the film wouldn't be overexposed and ruined at that temperature. He made a pretty compelling case, I thought (though I'm no expert), and pointed out the camera had no special protection to protect it from the environment. At least the camera that's displayed today. Maybe they actually used a different camera, with different tech.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Also worth noting is what was going on during the foundation of NASA. Occultist Jack Parsons, his associates, and his witch house and rituals. They used the countdown as a Satanic ritual when firing experiential rockets. Hubbard who founded Cyentology also had a connection. Alister Crowley wrote a letter to Parsons telling him ohe was going too far. Yes Jack and his followers helped found NASA. Crazy stuff. Now it's just another government funded program with nefarious purposes. Judge a tree by it's fruits and examine it's roots to branches. A waste of taxpayer dollars just like all the other programs we pay for.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Programming starts at least a generation before the production starts:
Attachments
Fq4K28qWwAI7DgF.jpg
Fq4K28qWwAI7DgF.jpg (87.33 KiB) Viewed 563 times

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Attachments
FiJ8rIzXgAA2CD0.jpg
FiJ8rIzXgAA2CD0.jpg (167.55 KiB) Viewed 562 times

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

:?:
Attachments
FjCKynEaAAA75Dp.jpg
FjCKynEaAAA75Dp.jpg (50.88 KiB) Viewed 559 times

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

:!:

But I believe they are still "training" and have not left this closed system into so-called "space".
Attachments
Ff7Fn9JXwAM1X_a.jpg
Ff7Fn9JXwAM1X_a.jpg (133.09 KiB) Viewed 558 times

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: March 11th, 2023, 1:40 pm Programming starts at least a generation before the production starts:
Another example of pre-progaming and mind control. How they want us to think tomorrow. The entertainment industry is too great at this. How many books, movies, music, etc have changed the way we think and see the world? Over 200 years ago it was Shakespeare and the Bible. The 20th century gave us Hollywood and The Beatles and the world has been destroyed as the consequence.

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Post by JK4Woods »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: March 11th, 2023, 1:43 pm:?:
Notice there aren’t any foot prints or tire tracks in the photo. Both would be overwhelming removing the buggy and assembling it…

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: March 11th, 2023, 1:44 pm :!:

But I believe they are still "training" and have not left this closed system into so-called "space".
I imagine the first attempts to put them in that chamber resulted in death. The oxygen would get ripped out of any suit and one's internal pressure would send all your inwards outward at the speed of an explosion.

A NASA spacesuit would have to be at least an inch of solid steal to contain such pressure from a vacuum.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

creator wrote: March 9th, 2023, 8:46 pm
That star doesn't look a million light years away, does it?

I've seen that video before, but it makes me wonder what the consensus is with amateur astronomers because they don't typically describe stars as shining swirling lights that constantly dance in a state of flux.

I don't know any astronomers to ask.

Redpilled Mormon
captain of 100

Post by Redpilled Mormon »

Shawn Henry wrote: March 12th, 2023, 5:55 am

I've seen that video before, but it makes me wonder what the consensus is with amateur astronomers because they don't typically describe stars as shining swirling lights that constantly dance in a state of flux.

I'm not entirely sure what that video is even capturing. Am I to believe this is someone zoomed in with a telescope on an actual star? If so, seems to lend a lot of weight to the Electric Universe theory (which I think already is proven better than the gravitic model) because that sure looks like sort of electric energy configuration, also very fractal in appearance as it changes.

Or it could just be some guy's screensaver on his pc. :)

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Redpilled Mormon wrote: March 12th, 2023, 1:41 pm
Shawn Henry wrote: March 12th, 2023, 5:55 am

I'm not entirely sure what that video is even capturing. Am I to believe this is someone zoomed in with a telescope on an actual star? If so, seems to lend a lot of weight to the Electric Universe theory (which I think already is proven better than the gravitic model) because that sure looks like sort of electric energy configuration, also very fractal in appearance as it changes.

Or it could just be some guy's screensaver on his pc. :)
It should be a big star or planet. Digital zoom is good but it would need a large enough sample to work off of.

Another way to look at it is somnoluminescence. Sound that creates light in water. A star in a jar phenomenon. THis has been reproduced. The light is very bright, just like a star, in water.

Is there some kind of water/ether in space? Space probably is full of it.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

dreamtheater76 wrote: March 11th, 2023, 1:34 pm Also worth noting is what was going on during the foundation of NASA. Occultist Jack Parsons, his associates, and his witch house and rituals. They used the countdown as a Satanic ritual when firing experiential rockets. Hubbard who founded Cyentology also had a connection. Alister Crowley wrote a letter to Parsons telling him ohe was going too far. Yes Jack and his followers helped found NASA. Crazy stuff. Now it's just another government funded program with nefarious purposes. Judge a tree by it's fruits and examine it's roots to branches. A waste of taxpayer dollars just like all the other programs we pay for.
It is a good thing we have conspiracies, otherwise people might fall for the daily news/propaganda.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Shawn Henry wrote: October 20th, 2022, 2:49 pm
Bronco73idi wrote: October 16th, 2022, 10:01 pm Just some Engineers in;
# Naval gunfire
# Long distance land gunfire, The Howitzer
#Long range tunnels that have to go through other civil engineering. Ie London Crossrail. The error of 20cm to 1km due to curvature of the earth.
I was in artillery for more than ten years and there are conversion tables for earth curvature, but that doesn't mean they are used. Simply putting them there is enough to convince many.

I heard one naval expert whose career was operating the Navy's rail gun and he specifically went on a flat earth show to testify that said rail gun disproves curvature.

People by nature are very arrogant and will quickly call themselves an expert, despite having never once considered where they were deceived.

What did you actually think it meant when we were told Satan could buy up armies and navies? Are you going to maintain that he can afford a navy, but can't afford to fake the firing tables?
I think I heard this interview on Mark Sargent's youtube page. He was interviewing military sources on what their missiles, radars, submarines, whatevers did in terms of calculations. I got the sense that this stuff was somewhat secret and not supposed to be given to the public.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Subcomandante wrote: October 22nd, 2022, 10:44 pm
Shawn Henry wrote: October 21st, 2022, 12:35 pm
Subcomandante wrote: October 21st, 2022, 6:18 am flat earth "science" falls flat on its face.
Perhaps in your mind my friend, but many highly intelligent people who have looked into it have been convinced. Perhaps you simply watched one YouTube video put together by someone who did not do it well. No matter what the sun's distance away is, there will be trigonometry involved. No math changes the fact that we see overhead above us every day.
I've watched several of them, and I have seen flat earth activists get debunked live.

There are simply many questions that flat earth simply cannot answer by itself.
There are many questions pro globe earth cannot answer, such as on gravity and predictive modeling.

I've been on Earth long enough to figure out the pro globe earth position and model, and it is not credible.

gradles21
captain of 1,000

Post by gradles21 »

Regardless of your opinion on the subjects discussed in this thread, you've got to admit that this is funny