Lady Wisdom's "Treasures of Darkness" stored-up for the Last Days

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
abijah
pleb in zion

Lady Wisdom's "Treasures of Darkness" stored-up for the Last Days

Post by abijah »

"'I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon'"

"the name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;
And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone."

from shadowy-black onyx`stones, to the edenic incense-smoke of bdellium gum`resin, lately its like im getting this near constant flow of impressions regarding Heavenly Mother/Lady Wisdom and the 144,000. idk if one of her handmaids has been flirting with me or something, but i can't fit it all in a single post, so similar to my ongoing enoch-1`nephi thread I'll begin with a seed, and allow the various concepts to germinate throughout the thread, for whenever inspiration strikes the hour 🔔 🔨

Isaiah 45
1 Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;
2 I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:
3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.
4 For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.
5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me... Image

1 Kings 10
1 And when the queen of Sheba heard of the fame of Solomon concerning the name of the LORD, she came to prove him with hard questions.
2 And she came to Jerusalem with a very great train, with camels that bare spices, and very much gold, and precious stones: and when she was come to Solomon, she communed with him of all that was in her heart.Image

Matthew 2
1 Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem,
2 Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him..
11 And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense and myrrh.

Jamescm
captain of 100

Re: Lady Wisdom's "Treasures of Darkness" stored-up for the Last Days

Post by Jamescm »

Comments about a "Heavenly Mother/Lady Wisdom" tied or relating to "darkness" or "secrets" draws my mind to understanding of the Yin and Yang. Where the masculine Yang is (vaguely) open, up-front, straightforward, warm, and bright, the feminine Yin is closed off, secret, indirect, cool, and dark.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

abijah wrote: November 17th, 2022, 5:13 pm "'I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon'"

"the name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;
And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone."

from shadowy-black onyx`stones, to the edenic incense-smoke of bdellium gum`resin, lately its like im getting this near constant flow of impressions regarding Heavenly Mother/Lady Wisdom and the 144,000. idk if one of her handmaids has been flirting with me or something, but i can't fit it all in a single post, so similar to my ongoing enoch-1`nephi thread I'll begin with a seed, and allow the various concepts to germinate throughout the thread, for whenever inspiration strikes the hour 🔔 🔨

Isaiah 45
1 Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;
2 I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:
3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.
4 For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.
5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me... Image

1 Kings 10
1 And when the queen of Sheba heard of the fame of Solomon concerning the name of the LORD, she came to prove him with hard questions.
2 And she came to Jerusalem with a very great train, with camels that bare spices, and very much gold, and precious stones: and when she was come to Solomon, she communed with him of all that was in her heart.Image

Matthew 2
1 Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem,
2 Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him..
11 And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense and myrrh.
Songs of Solomon’s dark and comely is more along the lines of sunburnt or dark brown as in Lamentations 4:8, where the same word signifies the livid or swarthy appearance of one who has suffered long from famine and wretchedness.

And Isaiah 45 could also be more like hidden treasures and secret hoards of wealth

But I’m getting the same Lady Wisdom constant flow…just not seeing the connection to darkness beyond the womb and hidden yin thing.

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

Jamescm wrote: November 18th, 2022, 8:09 am Comments about a "Heavenly Mother/Lady Wisdom" tied or relating to "darkness" or "secrets" draws my mind to understanding of the Yin and Yang. Where the masculine Yang is (vaguely) open, up-front, straightforward, warm, and bright, the feminine Yin is closed off, secret, indirect, cool, and dark.
This is a helpful comment as it allows me to clarify about the term "darkness".

Darkness was the original matrix-void (Genesis 1:2) from which God created and ordered the cosmos, which on a human scale likely correlates to the darkness of the womb out of which God causes new life to grow and emerge.

Darkness when applied to God seems to refer to things that are hidden, the *mysterious* things the Lord keeps behind His curtain so to speak. Yin and yang is probably a good parallel. So it makes sense how this would apply to the divine feminine, and why people associate it/her with the Shekinah cloud -
Image we have a similar understanding in the LDS conception in the idea that "we don't talk about talk about her very much because it's a sacred subject", which is a true principle, that some of the more *sacredly-dark* mysteries should be kept hidden outside of certain times and places.

Isaiah 45
And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel..
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things..
Thus saith the LORD, The labour of Egypt, and merchandise of Ethiopia and of the Sabeans [dark-skinned foreigners], men of stature, shall come over unto thee, and they shall be thine : they shall come after thee; in chains they shall come over, and they shall fall down unto thee, they shall make supplication unto thee, saying, Surely God is in thee; and there is none else, there is no God.
Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour.

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

Proverbs 8
Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?
2 She standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths.
3 She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors.
4 "Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice is to the sons of man..
The whole "treasures" of darkness motif is definitely a prevalent theme throughout the scriptures, with Lady
`Wisdom
being associated with wealth/riches ---->

Proverbs 8
10 Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold.
11 For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it...
18 Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness.
19 My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver.
20 I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment:
21 That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures.
22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.

This whole idea of wisdom being associated with riches also plays out all throughout the life of Solomon..

1 Kings 3
5 In Gibeon the LORD appeared to Solomon in a dream by night: and God said, Ask what I shall give thee.
6 And Solomon said, Thou hast shewed unto thy servant David my father great mercy, according as he walked before thee in truth, and in righteousness, and in uprightness of heart with thee; and thou hast kept for him this great kindness, that thou hast given him a son to sit on his throne, as it is this day.
7 And now, O LORD my God, thou hast made thy servant king instead of David my father: and I am but a little child: I know not how to go out or come in.
8 And thy servant is in the midst of thy people which thou hast chosen, a great people, that cannot be numbered nor counted for multitude.
9 Give therefore thy servant an understanding heart to judge thy people, that I may discern between good and bad: for who is able to judge this thy so great a people?
10 And the speech pleased the LORD, that Solomon had asked this thing...

1 Kings 3
11 And God said unto him, Because thou hast asked this thing, and hast not asked for thyself long life; neither hast asked riches for thyself, nor hast asked the life of thine enemies; but hast asked for thyself understanding to discern judgment;
12 Behold, I have done according to thy words: lo, I have given thee a wise and an understanding heart; so that there was none like thee before thee, neither after thee shall any arise like unto thee.
13 And I have also given thee that which thou hast not asked, both riches, and honour: so that there shall not be any among the kings like unto thee all thy days..

You even see it in D&C section 89, the "word of wisdom"... 🤔

Doctrine & Covenants 89
18 And all saints who remember to keep and do these sayings, walking in obedience to the commandments, shall receive health in their navel and marrow to their bones;
19 And shall find wisdom and great treasures of knowledge, even hidden treasures;

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

Pazooka wrote: November 18th, 2022, 10:08 amSongs of Solomon’s dark and comely is more along the lines of sunburnt or dark brown as in Lamentations 4:8, where the same word signifies the livid or swarthy appearance of one who has suffered long from famine and wretchedness.
right, I have a somewhat similar understanding. I believe in the song this has to do with her brothers (or are they half siblings?) forcing her to do all their toilsome labour for them under the beating sun☀😓 ("i am your brother...")

Song of Songs 1:5 (KJV)
I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

Songs of Songs 1:5 (ESV)
I am very dark, but lovely, O daughters of Jerusalem, like the tents of Kedar, like the curtains of Solomon.

Interestingly the word for "dark"/"black"/"tanned" ("shachor") is nextdoor-neighbours with "shachar", meaning "morning"/"dawn"/"daybreak". It's the word used for when the *dawn* that broke that skyfire fell on sodom & gomorrah in Genesis`19, the *daybreak" where Jacob wins his wrestling match in Genesis`32 and is new-named "Israel", its the *dawn* of Joshua`6 when he exposes the nakedness of and then sacks the city of Jericho, and it's word used to describe the king of babylon in Isaiah`14 the lucifer *morningstar* who tried to usurp God's throne... 🤔 🤔

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

So heavenly mother is black. Cool.

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

blitzinstripes wrote: November 22nd, 2022, 6:21 pm So heavenly mother is black. Cool.
We all love our black kweens, but I think it's more of a symbolic sense than anything.

A slightly "out-there" article, but I reckon there are deep things to consider here (the Christ-professing jews who wrote it kinda know what they're talking about..)
https://www.abarim-publications.com/Bride_Of_Christ.html wrote:The Bride of Christ
THE CHURCH IN her fullness — also called the Bride of Christ1 — is the paragon of creation, the cream of the crop, the great conclusion of all evolution. She will consist of those happy few deemed worthy to be called saints, and she will engage into a marital relationship with no other than the Creator Himself. There will be some other folk around too, actually a multitude that no one can count, but she, the Bride of Christ, will shine like nothing that has ever shone before2. And all surviving others will cheer and celebrate and live in the blessed household of Mr. and Mrs. God forever and ever.

Nothing new so far.

Pretty much everybody knows that Scriptures depict the church as a woman, and that she is betrothed to the Creator to be His wife some great and splendid day. But what hardly anybody knows is a detail that has been eagerly swept under the ragged rug of assumed white supremacy: Mrs. God is black!

BEFORE WE DELVE into the Biblical proofs and mine the consequences of this lucid detail that has escaped the attention of so many theologians, let's talk about 'light' first3

The church is likewise made up of many particles. In fact, when God promised Abraham his offspring, He said that they would be like the dust of the earth6. And the miracle described in Genesis 2:7 — the making of the living soul Adam from dust of the earth — is repeated in Acts 2, where the Lord formed the Church initially from the believing sons of Abraham and released His Spirit into them and made them into a whole new life form. The church is made up of believers that are so sensitively tuned into each other that none of them ventilates his or her own opinion as the one and only truth. Instead they are of one mind and one spirit, caused by the different perspectives of the same Word, fascinated by the things they cannot say instead of the things they can say.

And when the Light of God's grace comes upon the church they respond in the harmony of love, and God's grace is turned into the wealth and health of all participants and even surrounding bystanders. God is not represented by the intellectual expressions of one speaker, but by the incomprehensible and indescribable bond that seems to exist between people of normally incompatible dispositions, passions and tendencies7. The church in her fullness receives the Light without rejecting one bit of it, and understands that without God there is no light at all, and that all light comes from Him and not from her, and that she needs to be absolutely black . The church in her fullness is alive with a soul that surpasses all individuals, and receives the Light without turning haywire in a spiritual stampede. The church in her fullness receives the Lord of creation like a wife receives her husband, without refusing the smallest detail of His being, without denying Him access to any part of her.

THE THEME OF the Black Bride runs like a scarlet thread through Scriptures. She appears when an era comes to a closure and another one begins, and when actions have repercussions for all of mankind. The bride of God will become apparent when time itself ends, but some clear foreshadows of that event have happened earlier and have been recorded:

(1)
When creation began an era without creation ended and God's initial interaction with creation was very much alike His final one. When God will finally claim His bride she will be as virginal as the world in the beginning. She will be a group of harmoniously interconnected saints, like a perfectly plowed field, passionately eager to receive the Lord's new creation seeds. The world was dark in the beginning, certainly, but the Spirit of God moved over her and she became alive with weather, biosphere, consciousness and culture. The world has been a Black Bride ever since she came into being8.

(2)
When Cain killed his brother he was ran off to the land of Nod9. But curses of God tend to level out somewhere along the fourth generation10. The fifth and sixth generation after Cain and also the end of that line was the family of a man named Lamech, the namesake of the father of Noah11. This Lamech the First is remembered for boastfully amplifying a rule that was set by God. "If Cain is revenged sevenfold, then Lamech seventy-sevenfold," he lets us know. Tradition has pictured this Lamech as a wild madman but nothing in the text points us in that direction. In fact, he might have been amplifying that rule of God by God's own ordinance. Perhaps Lamech the First was a lot like Jesus who after all did the same thing when He revealed some unforeseen deep implications of the Ten Commandments12. We don't know, really, but what we do know is that at least three of his four children have repercussions for all of mankind up to this day, without getting washed out by the flood that was then still to come. His son Jubal was the father of all those who play strings and flutes, and these skills are a major element of worship in Scriptures and services around the world, not to mention of general joy and industry. Jubal's brother Jabal was the father of all those who have livestock and live in tents. That is highly significant because God initially met Israel in a tent, and Jesus is called the Good Shepherd!13 Their half-brother Tubal-Cain was the forger of all implements of bronze and iron, such as weapons and agricultural tools. Tubal-Cain was a man who knew how to manage fire because the hotter one could make a fire the purer and thus stronger the steel implements could be14. And this is exactly the reason why Moses perceived God as a consuming fire15. Not just because His wrath is so terrible, but because God purifies and causes great strength and superiority to those He cleanses. The word tubal even means 'world-wide' and all three names are derived from the same verb of gladness and harvest from which also the word 'jubilee' stems. Well, Lamech the First’s second wife, the mother of fireman Tubal-Cain is called Zillah, which means 'blackened' as by fire. In fact, the Pesah Lamb is known by the same word16.

(3)
Moses was the one by whom God led the Israelites out of bondage of Egypt. He was also the one by whom God deposited the Law in the midst of Israel, a bouquet of truths that not only represented the Declaration of Independence and Constitution of Israel, but that was in fact the first instance of God actually dwelling among His people. The Truth, or the Law of the Lord, is not a bunch of rules, but a Person. Jesus Christ is the Truth17, and He can be known as a Person, with casual familiarities as much as unfathomable heights and depths up to the level of the fulfillment of all creation and every day's most quiet need18. When Moses died Joshua took over the role of leading Israel, and he marched the people across the river into the Promised Land. That motion is later fulfilled by the resurrection of Jesus, whose Greek name is the transliteration of Joshua. But before the resurrection, up to His death Jesus did what Moses did until his death: He came out of Egypt called by God, taught Law (Himself) and deposited God (Himself) among the people. Scriptures tell us that Moses married twice. His first wife was the daughter of Jethro the high priest of Midian, and his second wife was a Cushite, or Ethiopian19. Moses' second wife was black, just like Lamech’s second wife.

(4)
No person in the Bible is such a clear foreshadow of the coming King-Husband as Solomon. King Solomon was the wisest man ever. He elevated the status of Israel from a little trouble making country into that of an empire, with influence all throughout the known world. He built Israel a temple of legendary proportions and God was revered by neighboring kings and nations because of it. When the Queen of Sheba came to visit him he revealed everything to her and she was left breathless20. We do not have a Biblical report that the two actually engage in a marital relationship, but many Ethiopian people today maintain that they are the descendants of a son of Solomon by their Queen21. Jesus says that this same Queen of Sheba will rise in the end and judge the people of His generation and condemn it22. Paul writes that the saints will judge the world, and so the Queen of Sheba is either just one of the saints, but most likely the whole of them, a foreshadow of the Bride23.

(5)
The Song of Solomon describes like in no other location in Scriptures the magnificent pas de deux of God and Bride. The Bride sings the opening cords 'I am black but lovely, O daughters of Jerusalem, like the tents of Kedar, like the curtains of Solomon. Do not stare at me because I am black, for the sun has burned me..."24

THE QUEEN OF SHEBA and the Bride from the Song of Solomon are both contrasted by a group of other women. The Queen by Solomon's many wives, the Bride by the 'daughters of Jerusalem.' Zillah was Lamech’s second wife, and the Cushite woman was Moses' second wife. The Black Bride seems to be consistently the second wife in some sort of sequence. We need to remember that before the Lord claims the church as one Black Bride, we the Christians as 'brothers of Christ' may have one heavenly Father but still many earthly mothers. If Christians are images of Christ then every Christian's mother is a mother Mary25.

SCRIPTURES DEPICT THE Messiah often as a Lamb, and the Christians as sheep26. But this does not mean that sheep are holier animals than others, or better in any way. This is made apparent by the great sheet vision that Peter received27 . And the same goes for the Christians that make up the church. But when the church reaches her fullness all people that make up the church have their own perfect place in it. The good news of Christ is for all people, from all countries, all times, all languages and all physical appearances28. The entire scope of the human being as a species is doused with individuals that hear a Voice so unspeakably familiar that their deepest longing is to follow that Voice. Those people have no real idea where the Voice leads them29, but some have a hope so clear that this destiny surfaces in the metaphors of all kinds of art, in music, in sculptures, paintings, stories, sermons and even secular movies and theater. And because this destiny is so unworldly grand, to convey its promise to the people that live in darkness God opens His mouth in parables to display things hidden since the beginning of the world30. All around us are metaphorical witnesses of God's greatness and monuments of His works and promises: marriage, family, local churches, even rocks and trees, the universe or the laws that govern nuclear physics. And, perhaps, to supply humanity with an example of how some of us will be gathered into a God worthy Bride, He came up with Black People, dispersed among the nations like the open hearts of true believers among the many prideful minds; a beautiful mark on the appearance of the human kind, like the eye on the wing of a butterfly. No wonder that Black People are with the Jews one of the most mistreated people in the common age.

Jesus says, "If the world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you31."

Babylon the Great is a worldwide empire reckoned by a thriving economy32. African people were taken into slavery to serve as a tool to raise the occidental culture that is presently taken over the world by storm. Likewise the Jews were taken into Babylon during the times preceding the coming of Jesus Christ, when the known world was largely united and 'enjoyed' Pax Romana33. May all of us take heart and reckon the times and calmly expect the One who is coming to rise over the world like the sun over the nightly planes, making clear once and for all who is black and who is not.

"Behold I am going to arouse them from the place where you have sold them, and return your recompense on your head. Then My people will never be put to shame", says the Lord34.
The Exodus drama with Miriam getting leprosy (extreme whiteness) for criticising Moses marrying an ethiopian woman (archetypal blackness) probably speaks to *something* on on a deeper level methinks.

In the un-wokest possible sense, truly (satanic counterfeiting of God's character as One who takes-care-of the`foreigner/the
`orphan/the`marginalised), God is indeed the God of the misfits. The local home-grown souls which a more Babylonian or Egyptian type-of-mindset would consider as comparatively worthless, but which are paradoxically, and curiously considered to be uniquely *precious* 💍💎 to Israel's God, who sees them as the peculiar ornamentation of His glory. There's a reason why Moses's renewing-helpmeet was a foreigner (Zipporah), just like Elijah+Sidon`Widow= unlimited oil, the Two Witnesses with their eve-foreigner-girls.

*NEVER* TRUST SOMEONE WHO APPEALS TO THE BENEFIT OF THE *FOREIGNER* in any name that isnt Christ (satan's loophole/trapdoor for worldwide subjugation and dominion). Looking at you Britain (and America, and europe too). Pale-skinned cucks, the degenerate progeny of a better ancestry who actually knew who & what they were, which God's spirit could actally inhabit without reserve but that you pìssed away.

(But, new times....)

A fundamental difference between Christ and Satan, is that the former has access to a *foreign* perspective, that loves Him.. [us] there will be no Queen of Sheba for lucifer, he will have no three wisemen with gold and aromatic`resins to renew him, or any potential foreigner to provide loving aid for a god who wasn't technically/originally their own (probably because he (satan) literally killed all of them) just like Sodom tried to rape/kill the angelic foreigners visiting their city, just being real...) ones attitude to the foreigner really says a lot, in the biblical cosmology, compare Genesis 18 and 19 when you wonder what the difference b/w heaven & hell truly means (its called "Abraham's bosom" for a reason).

The Queen of Sheba/three wise`men/etc./&c./etc can never be faked/counterfeited/duplicated by Satan (genuinely unreplicable to the hybrid-demon-troons), and never have the renewal which is possible from a female who both disagrees and simultaneously loves him, on account of his own self-murdering tendencies. Hard times when you make into your helpmeet your sacrifice, as if that would be what saves you.

Like Matthieu Pagueau says (genuine prophet of our own time) "every story in the bible has to do with the *foreign* perspective that *loves you*". aka, 'Eve' to Adam ("it is not good a man should be alone"), or like when Jethro (Moses's father-in-law) told (Moses)as his foreign-midianite father-in-law "it's not good for you to be alone as you judge the people" (Exodus 18), FOREIGNERS *ROCK*, when they're God's foreigners...

abijah
pleb in zion

"See, I have called by name Bezalel... and I have filled him with the spirit of God, and the spirit of wisdom..."

Post by abijah »

Pazooka wrote: November 18th, 2022, 10:08 amAnd Isaiah 45 could also be more like hidden treasures and secret hoards of wealth.
i think a lot of stuff we see in Isa`45 and Isa`43 also has has a good amount of overlap with the exodus character Bezalel.

One specific theme/idea that gets reiterated over and over again in Isa`45 is the LORD calling one by name.

Isaiah 45
3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, call thee by name, am the God of Israel.
5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.
7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Isaiah ch`45 is very similar to ch`43, especially in terms of the subject of this thread.

Isaiah 43
1 But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.
2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
3 For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave `Egypt` for thy ransom, `Ethiopia` and `Seba` for thee.
4 Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.
5 Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west;
6 I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;
7 Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

We see this selfsame "calling by name" idea with

Exodus 31
1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
2 See, I have called by name Bezaleel the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah:
3 And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship,
4 To devise cunning works, to work in gold, and in silver, and in brass,
5 And in cutting of stones, to set them, and in carving of timber, to work in all manner of workmanship.

The name "Bezalel" means "in the shadow of God"/"in the darkness of God" ---->

Bezalel was the main guy who designed/crafted the Ark of the Covenant and lots of the other sacred tabernacle implements. All this stuff seems to likewise be associated with craftmanship, with technology, with artistry, and making/crafting/building things in general.

(kind of a `feminine` pose there, lol)

Exodus 31
6 And I, behold, I have given with him `Aholiab`, the son of Ahisamach, of the tribe of Dan: and in the hearts of all that are wise hearted I have put wisdom, that they may make all that I have commanded thee;
7 The tabernacle of the congregation, and the ark of the testimony, and the mercy seat that is thereupon, and all the furniture of the tabernacle,
8 And the table and `his` furniture, and the pure candlestick with all `his` furniture, and the altar of incense,
9 And the altar of burnt offering with all `his` furniture, and the laver and `his` foot,
10 And the cloths of service, and the holy garments for Aaron the priest, and the garments of his sons, to minister in the priest's office,
11 And the anointing oil, and sweet incense for the holy place: according to all that I have commanded thee shall they do.

The complicated/scandalous origins of *artistry*, *metallurgy* and craftmanship in general &c. come from Lamech’s various kids, specifically by his two `wives`, `Adah` and `Zillah`, to whom Lacmech sings his "song of the sword". The main one relevant here to Bezalel (and ultimately "`Lady Wisdom's` 'treasures of darkness'" - it all circles back) is Tubal-Cain, the OG metal-forger ----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QafvZZT ... u.be&t=422

Genesis 4
19 And Lamech took unto him two `wives`: the name of the one was `Adah`, and the name of the other `Zillah`.
22 And Zillah, `she` also bare Tubalcain, an instructer of every artificer in brass and iron: and the `sister` of Tubalcain was `Naamah`.
  • Exodus 31
    2 See, I have called by name Bezaleel the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah:
    3 And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship,
    4 To devise cunning works, to work in gold, and in silver, and in brass,
    5 And in cutting of stones, to set them, and in carving of timber, to work in all manner of workmanship.
There's definitely a distinct matrix of ideas here when it comes to this larger topic (and adjacent ones) where there are clear patterns in the scriptures that can be discerned, and observably get repeated alongside each other all throughout the text, originating from the very first chapters of Genesis which later get further-developed and fleshed-out, like how a seed contains the condensed form of something which is then capable of germinating, where the abstract patterns of that seed can become properly embodied, manifested on the human scale in the lives and stories of individuals like Bezalel and Cyrus for example.

Whatever these links of God calling one by name, including foreigners (like Cyrus), and the repeated reference to the dark-skinned cushite/ethiopian foreigners, this theme of 'techne'/craftmanship, etc. theres definitely some *higher principle* which consistently associates and brings-together all these same leitmotifs and components, some overarching umbrella which covers all these different elements, and i definitely think Lady Wisdom is the root`origin/connecting`fibres behind all these various intersecting literary patterns.

abijah
pleb in zion

Re: "See, I have called by name Bezalel... and I have filled him with the spirit of God, and the spirit of wisdom..."

Post by abijah »

abijah wrote: November 26th, 2022, 9:44 pmThe name "Bezalel" means "in the shadow of God"/"in the darkness of God".
If you click the ^above hyperlink it goes to a video with a short 60`second or so explanation of how Bezalel is something like God's version of Lamech’s son Tubal-Cain. This idea that the LORD took this dark/shadowy art of forging metal, and therefore in a sense, seemingly *redeems* it, to be used for His own purposes.

Just as technology/techne/artistic`craft (learnt from impure sources) was a major cause/need for Noah's Flood, so it is that God used a *pure* version of technology (Noah's `Ark`) that functioned as a means of *salvation*, rather than spurring-on and potentiating human self-destruction.

The `Ark` Noah constructed serving as an example of *redeemed* techne/craftmanship definitely correlates with the `Ark` constructed by Bezalel.

But the connections b/w Bezalel, Tubal-Cain and Noah don't stop there. Bezalel's name is related to the name "Zillah".

Genesis 4
19 And Lamech took unto him two `wives`...
22 And `Zillah`, she also bare Tubalcain, an instructer of every artificer in brass and iron..

And immediately later in the verse you get this cryptic mention of tubal-cain's sister "Naamah" ---->

Genesis 4
22 And Zillah, she also bare Tubalcain, an instructer of every artificer in brass and iron: and the `sister` of Tubalcain was `Naamah`.

Apparently there are very long-standing traditions that this "naamah" = Noah's `wife`.. (or that there's at least a correlation somehow)

There's at least one scriptural aspect here that does seem to support there being a bonafide link b/w Tubal-cain's sister and Noah. Firstly, her name means "pleasantness"/"sweetness":

Genesis 8
20 And Noah builded an `altar` unto the LORD; and took of every clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the `altar`.
21 And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake...

🤔 very interesting how the name "naamah" corresponds with the `altar` (and the LORD's reaction to its aroma) that Noah builds/crafts/makes.

Something I think is highly relevant to this has to do with the literal description of God’s creation of Eve, with this same language/idea that God "built" her, and how this correlates with other things associated with the `divine`feminine`, which are likewise "built", like arks, like altars, temples, cities, etc.

Genesis 2:22 (KJV)
And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

Genesis 2 (Brenton's LXX)
And God formed the rib which he took from Adam into a woman, and brought her to Adam.

Genesis 2 (NASB)
And the LORD God fashioned into a woman the rib which He had taken from the man, and brought her to the man.

Genesis 2 (Young's Literal Translation)
And Jehovah God buildeth-up [present tense? interesting..] the rib which He hath taken out of the man into a woman, and bringeth her in unto the man;

^the hebrew term "banah" literally means 'to build'.

This is the same word for the city Cain built upon being exiled for murdering Abel. its the same word for the ark as well as the altar constructed by Noah (which definitely correlates w/ the ark of wood & forged`metal crafted by Bezalel..). And it's the same word used for the tower of Babel by nimrod.

Theres a deep reason behind "magdalene" meaning "tower" I reckon... 🤔

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

Incense is another thing associated with Lady Wisdom's hidden 'treasures'.

Incense/aromatic gum`resins being paired with gold/treasure, goes all the way back to the beginning ---->

Genesis 2
10 And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.
11 The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;
12 And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.

So, ^here in Genesis, with you get the 2 distinct components of:
- Gold / Treasure / Wealth
- Incense / Aromatics / Fragrant`oils & resins

Matthew 2

Exodus 25
3 And this is the offering which ye shall take of them; gold, and silver, and brass..
6 Oil for the light, spices for anointing oil, and for sweet incense,
7 Onyx stones, and stones to be set in the ephod, and in the breastplate.
8 And let them make me a sanctuary; that I may dwell among them.

1 Kings 10
2 And she came to Jerusalem with a very great train, with camels that bare spices, and very much gold, and precious stones: and when she was come to Solomon, she communed with him of all that was in her heart.

Exodus 20
22 And the LORD said unto Moses, Thus thou shalt say unto the children of Israel, Ye have seen that I have talked with you from heaven.
23 Ye shall not make with me gods of silver, neither shall ye make unto you gods of gold.
24 An altar of earth thou shalt make unto me, and shalt sacrifice thereon burnt offerings [God's incense....], and thy peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine oxen: in all places where I record my name I will come unto thee, and I will bless thee.

Psalm 45
7 Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
8 All thy garments smell of myrrh, and aloes, and cassia, out of the ivory palaces, whereby they have made thee glad.
9 Kings' daughters were among thy honourable women: upon thy right hand did stand the queen in gold of Ophir.

Song of Songs 3
6 Who is this that cometh out of the wilderness like pillars of smoke, perfumed with myrrh and frankincense, with all powders of the merchant?
9 ..King Solomon made himself a chariot of the wood of Lebanon.
10 He made the pillars thereof of silver, the bottom thereof of gold, the covering of it of purple, the midst thereof being paved with love, for the daughters of Jerusalem.
11 Go forth, O ye daughters of Zion, and behold king Solomon with the crown wherewith his mother crowned him in the day of his espousals, and in the day of the gladness of his heart.