Winter survival: Ways to stay warm when the power goes out

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.

dennis
captain of 1,000

Re: Winter survival: Ways to stay warm when the power goes out

Post by dennis »

I believe they will take down the grid in the winter. and many will die. It is the plan to destroy, to get the people to accept the great so called Reset. I lived in the cold most of my life. I had the best wood stove, a coal furnace , passive solar and propane furnace. I finally realized , I could live in a warm climate and leave the cold forever. Three years ago I moved to Costa Rica , only wish I had moved sooner. I love it here. Now I eat fresh pineapple, mangos instead of chopping wood.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Winter survival: Ways to stay warm when the power goes out

Post by Fred »

dennis wrote: November 26th, 2022, 6:11 pm I believe they will take down the grid in the winter. and many will die. It is the plan to destroy, to get the people to accept the great so called Reset. I lived in the cold most of my life. I had the best wood stove, a coal furnace , passive solar and propane furnace. I finally realized , I could live in a warm climate and leave the cold forever. Three years ago I moved to Costa Rica , only wish I had moved sooner. I love it here. Now I eat fresh pineapple, mangos instead of chopping wood.
Hopefully, the earth won't shift on it's axis and change your climate. People in the cold can adjust to the heat. I hope you never get cold. I think there will be some earth changes. I don't know what they will be, but the scriptures do say water in the desert.