provo airport sasquatch

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

provo airport sasquatch

Post by sushi_chef »

"38,607 回視聴 2022/10/26"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
"2,596,232 回視聴 2022/07/17
View four terrifying Bigfoot encounters caught on camera, in this The Proof Is Out There compilation.
0:00 - 2019 North Carolina Bigfoot Sighting
5:14 - 1971 California Bigfoot Sighting
10:23 - 2020 California Bigfoot Sighting
14:11 - 2015 Northern Illinois Bigfoot Sighting"
:arrow:

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Re: provo airport sasquatch

Post by OCDMOM »

The Provo one looks like a black weird, shaped post.

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

As soon as the goofy music is added for affect, I tune out. I don’t know why Sasquatch are used to scare people. They’re one of the most harmless creatures on the planet. That one was prolly just out the field picking corn…gosh! :)

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

Post by Wondering Wendy »

The sign they drive by in the video says it's a Zombie maze, meaning it's a Halloween maze in a cornfield. A more likely explanation is it's someone in a costume having fun in the maze.
Screenshot_20221126_030758.jpg
Screenshot_20221126_030758.jpg (247.76 KiB) Viewed 640 times
Last edited by Wondering Wendy on November 26th, 2022, 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

uh oh ...
:arrow:

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Wondering Wendy wrote: November 26th, 2022, 3:05 am The sign they drive by in the video says it's a Zombie maze, meaning it's a Halloween maze in a cornfield. A more likely explanation is it's someone in a costume having fun in the maze.Screenshot_20221126_030758.jpg
Yup

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

FoundMyEden wrote: November 25th, 2022, 6:59 pm As soon as the goofy music is added for affect, I tune out. I don’t know why Sasquatch are used to scare people. They’re one of the most harmless creatures on the planet. That one was prolly just out the field picking corn…gosh! :)
Sorry, but I've seen this in a few posts now. What's this "prolly" business?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Robin Hood wrote: November 26th, 2022, 5:08 am
FoundMyEden wrote: November 25th, 2022, 6:59 pm As soon as the goofy music is added for affect, I tune out. I don’t know why Sasquatch are used to scare people. They’re one of the most harmless creatures on the planet. That one was prolly just out the field picking corn…gosh! :)
429 usages and counting: search.php?keywords=Prolly

Prolly Probably not Probability.

Plenty ps lately. :lol:

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

/sarcasm
(Because the probability that he was out there chasing people around to eat them was prolly pretty low…he was most likely just out there pickin’ corn.)
;)

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

It's prolly easier to type sometimes, like "cuz"!

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: November 26th, 2022, 9:48 am
It's prolly easier to type sometimes, like "cuz"!
Yeah, prolly so😉😁😂

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Wondering Wendy wrote: November 26th, 2022, 3:05 am The sign they drive by in the video says it's a Zombie maze, meaning it's a Halloween maze in a cornfield. A more likely explanation is it's someone in a costume having fun in the maze.
That's what I thought after I saw the sign.

Robin Hood wrote: November 26th, 2022, 5:08 am Sorry, but I've seen this in a few posts now. What's this "prolly" business?
I've seen the word for a while now in other places. I don't know why someone began writing prolly instead of probably, but it obviously caught on. It rather makes me think a trolley and pram got together and had a child.

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

Silver Pie wrote: December 5th, 2022, 7:21 pm
Wondering Wendy wrote: November 26th, 2022, 3:05 am The sign they drive by in the video says it's a Zombie maze, meaning it's a Halloween maze in a cornfield. A more likely explanation is it's someone in a costume having fun in the maze.

Robin Hood wrote: November 26th, 2022, 5:08 am Sorry, but I've seen this in a few posts now. What's this "prolly" business?
I've seen the word for a while now in other places. I don't know why someone began writing prolly instead of probably, but it obviously caught on. It rather makes me think a trolley and pram got together and had a child.
It’s cruiserdude’s fault. Prolly. 😆

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

FoundMyEden wrote: December 5th, 2022, 7:33 pm It’s cruiserdude’s fault. Prolly. 😆
🤣 Yup. That's got to be it.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

FoundMyEden wrote: December 5th, 2022, 7:33 pm
Silver Pie wrote: December 5th, 2022, 7:21 pm

It’s cruiserdude’s fault. Prolly. 😆
Yeah, prolly. 😁

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

No photos of the tracks or claw marks?

I wonder if the husky puppy waa dinner or a pet