Thanks Everyone!

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Thanks Everyone!

Post by iWriteStuff »

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on this forum who has put up with me over the years. This forum and its many wonderful participants have pushed my thinking, rounded out my testimony, and driven me to examine what I believe and why I believe it. It has connected me with life long friends and influenced me in ways that are too deep and lasting to express in something so trivial as words.

Y'all are the best. I love you all for giving me a home here and for letting me express my snarky ole self from time to time.

May you be blessed and carried through your trials, as I have been through mine, and I hope we all meet some day in the great by and by.

Regards,
IWS

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Re: Thanks Everyone!

Post by HVDC »

iWriteStuff wrote: November 26th, 2022, 8:18 am I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on this forum who has put up with me over the years. This forum and its many wonderful participants have pushed my thinking, rounded out my testimony, and driven me to examine what I believe and why I believe it. It has connected me with life long friends and influenced me in ways that are too deep and lasting to express in something so trivial as words.

Y'all are the best. I love you all for giving me a home here and for letting me express my snarky ole self from time to time.

May you be blessed and carried through your trials, as I have been through mine, and I hope we all meet some day in the great by and by.

Regards,
IWS
Your snark is great.

Sir H