Plasma (ELECTRIFYING) Universe thread..

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
ParticleMan
captain of 100
Posts: 647

Re: Plasma (ELECTRIC) Universe thread

Post by ParticleMan »

"LUCY WYATT: What Evidence for the Ancient Uses of Electrical Phenomena?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExYa3YfLgc8

User avatar
Silver Pie
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 6043
Location: Terra Firma or head in the clouds; not sure which

Re: Plasma (ELECTRIC) Universe thread

Post by Silver Pie »

ParticleMan wrote: October 29th, 2021, 11:12 am "LUCY WYATT: What Evidence for the Ancient Uses of Electrical Phenomena?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExYa3YfLgc8
That was fascinating! Makes me wonder to what extent people advanced in ancient days.

User avatar
SJR3t2
captain of 100
Posts: 912
Contact:

Re: Plasma (ELECTRIFYING) Universe thread..

Post by SJR3t2 »

Plasma Astronomy and the Bible - Barry Setterfield - Genesis Science Research

User avatar
SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1857
Location: Salt Lake City, Ut

Re: Plasma (ELECTRIFYING) Universe thread..

Post by SempiternalHarbinger »

"Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality " Nikola Tesla .

Playing with New Thinking
The Electric Comet: Symbols of an Alien Sky, Episode 3:

whitesalamander
captain of 50
Posts: 82

Re: Plasma (ELECTRIFYING) Universe thread..

Post by whitesalamander »

Irrefutable evidence connecting science with Mormon theology! This needs to be written up and submitted to the Nobel Committee for Physics. Claim your prize!

User avatar
madvin
captain of 100
Posts: 533
Location: Stillwater OK

Re: Plasma (ELECTRIFYING) Universe thread..

Post by madvin »

I have been a long time follower of:
https://www.youtube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject

Outstanding!

User avatar
Silver Pie
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 6043
Location: Terra Firma or head in the clouds; not sure which

Re: Plasma (ELECTRIFYING) Universe thread..

Post by Silver Pie »

madvin wrote: February 19th, 2022, 3:55 pm I have been a long time follower of:
https://www.youtube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject

Outstanding!
Now subscribed. Thanks.

User avatar
SJR3t2
captain of 100
Posts: 912
Contact:

Re: Plasma (ELECTRIFYING) Universe thread..

Post by SJR3t2 »

Silver Pie wrote: February 19th, 2022, 4:36 pm
madvin wrote: February 19th, 2022, 3:55 pm I have been a long time follower of:
https://www.youtube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject

Outstanding!
Now subscribed. Thanks.
you may enjoy this resource page https://seekingyhwh.org/resources/polar-configuration/

User avatar
Silver Pie
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 6043
Location: Terra Firma or head in the clouds; not sure which

Re: Plasma (ELECTRIFYING) Universe thread..

Post by Silver Pie »

SJR3t2 wrote: February 19th, 2022, 4:54 pm you may enjoy this resource page https://seekingyhwh.org/resources/polar-configuration/
Ooh, that looks cool! Thanks.

User avatar
SJR3t2
captain of 100
Posts: 912
Contact:

Re: Plasma (ELECTRIFYING) Universe thread..

Post by SJR3t2 »

Silver Pie wrote: February 19th, 2022, 5:03 pm
SJR3t2 wrote: February 19th, 2022, 4:54 pm you may enjoy this resource page https://seekingyhwh.org/resources/polar-configuration/
Ooh, that looks cool! Thanks.
Your welcome. I don't do a lot on the subject lately, but I believe it.

User avatar
SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1857
Location: Salt Lake City, Ut

Re: Plasma (ELECTRIFYING) Universe thread..

Post by SempiternalHarbinger »

francisco.colaco wrote: October 17th, 2022, 3:36 am
We also have redshift to guess relative speeds of distant objects. Those are used for distant objects, confirming the expanding Universe.
I guess you are very late to the party (the early 1960s) so I will try and help you out here. At least some food for thought. But it must be said that the big bang, interpretation of redshift, expanding universe and all the other theoretical mathematical assumptions that is modern mainstream science is dead with no possibility of resurrection. DEAD.

Image

Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear.... REDSHIFT...
"It seems likely that redshift may not be due to an expanding universe, and much of speculations on the structure of the universe may require re-examination. "-Edwin Hubble, PASP, 1947
It needs more than re-examination, it needs to be abolished and the sooner one realizes this fact the sooner they can get back on the road to truth. One mile in the wrong direction is a two mile error, unlearning is twice as hard as learning.
"The evidence that many objects previously believed to be at great distances are actually much closer confronts us with the most drastic possible revision of current concepts." -Halton Arp (Arp was Edwin Hubble's assistant/protege and took over Hubble as lead astronomer at one of the most prominent observatories in the world.)
Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear!
“...if redshifts are not primarily velocity-shifts, the picture is simple and plausible. There is no evidence of expansion and no restriction of time-scale, no trace of spatial curvature, and no limitation of spatial dimensions.” — Edwin Hubble, Observational Approach to Cosmology, Oxford 1937.
Hubble is right, there is absolutely no evidence to support the foolishness that is redshift, bending time and space (no cause and effect), and expanding universe, none except for Hollywood theoretical math that is.

What is Redshift:

Redshift refers to the shift in light from distant galaxies toward red on the light spectrum. Those who subscribe to big bang cosmology interpret redshift to mean that all galaxies are flying apart at high speed and that the universe is expanding rapidly. The evidence shows this is just not so. Dr. Halton Arp has shown that the big bang theory is based on an incorrect interpretation of the evidence.

Here is Carl Sagan from his book, "Cosmos". He clearly understands the significance if Hubble and Arp are correct which they are.
On the question of whether the Doppler interpretation of galactic redshift is a reliable indicator of an "expanding universe," Sagan wrote: "There is nevertheless a nagging suspicion among some astronomers, that all may not be right with the deduction, from the redshift of galaxies via the Doppler effect, that the universe is expanding. The astronomer Halton Arp has found enigmatic and disturbing cases where a galaxy and a quasar, or a pair of galaxies, that are in apparent physical association have very different redshifts...."

We have example after example of galaxies that are connected to one another with completely different redshifts. This is utterly impossible for big bang cosmologists and clearly, redshift is not what mainstream claims it to be. That is through redshift we can measure the distance of stars thus validating expanding universe. This is clearly false!

Sagan continues, "If Arp is right, the exotic mechanisms proposed to explain the energy source of distant quasars -- supernova chain reactions, supermassive black holes and the like -- would prove unnecessary. Quasars need not then be very distant. But some other exotic mechanism will be required to explain the redshift. In either case, something very strange is going on in the depths of space."
"If Arp is right, the exotic mechanisms proposed to explain...distant quasars -- supernova chain reactions, supermassive black holes and the like -- would prove unnecessary."

Simply put, there is no such thing as expanding universe, big bang cosmology, black holes, invisible dark energy, and matter. It's all theoretical math that has no relation to reality.

Halton Arp (and now many others have validated) discovered that high and low redshift objects are sometimes connected by a bridge or jet of matter. So redshift cannot be a measure of distance. Most of the redshift is intrinsic to the object. But there is more: Arp found that the intrinsic redshift of a quasar or galaxy took discrete values, which decreased with distance from a central active galaxy. In Arp’s new view of the cosmos, active galaxies “give birth” to high redshift quasars and companion galaxies. Redshift becomes a measure of the relative ages of nearby quasars and galaxies, not their distance. As a quasar or galaxy ages, the redshift decreases in discrete steps, or quanta.

Image
Arp discovered, by taking photographs and spectra with the big telescopes, that many pairs of quasars (quasi-stellar objects) which have extremely high redshift z values (and are therefore thought to be receding from us very rapidly - and thus must be located at a great distance from us) are physically connected to galaxies that have low redshift and are known to be relatively close by. Arp has photographs of many pairs of high redshift quasars that are symmetrically located on either side of what he suggests are their parent, low redshift galaxies. These pairings occur much more often than the probabilities of random placement would allow. Mainstream astrophysicists try to explain away Arp's observations of connected galaxies and quasars as being "illusions" or "coincidences of apparent location". But, the large number of physically associated quasars and low red shift galaxies that he has photographed and cataloged defies that evasion.

Because of Arp's observations, the assumption that high red shift objects have to be very far away - on which the "Big Bang" theory and all of "accepted cosmology" is based - has to be fundamentally reexamined because it has been proven to be wrong. The Big Bang theory is therefore falsified.
Redshift and expanding universe are falsified! What are the ramifications of this discovery? Here is a hint.... Objects may be closer than they appear. They say we can look so far back we can see the initial explosion of the big bang when actuality, the universe is infinite and we are no closer to one end of the galaxy from the other, that the "edge" of the universe all around us is no closer in any particular direction. hmm...

This means the universe did not exist at all as a point source in the past, and the "Big Bang" is wrong. It also obviates the need for any "dark energy" dark matter, black holes, curved space, and time assumption in the physics. The entire big-bang theory hangs on this ONE huge assumption: that cosmological redshift indicates the expansion of "space" and that assumption is WRONG on so many levels!

Here is one of Halton Arp lectures about intrinsic redshift and a new cosmology that replaces the "Big Bang". Arp marshaled unequivocal evidence for a negation of the redshift=recessional velocity as a cornerstone of modern cosmology.
Arp's lecture will change most everything you think you know about how the physical universe works: Observations showing that extragalactic redshifts are NOT caused by an expanding universe; An empirical picture of the birth and evolution of quasars and galaxies; Accounts of crucial observations ignored and suppressed. I most definitely would make time to watch this video at some point.
Halton C. Arp (1927-2013) received his Bachelors degree from Harvard College in 1949 and his Ph.D. from California Institute of Technology in 1953, both cum laude. He was a professional astronomer who, earlier in his career, conducted Edwin Hubble's nova search in M31. He earned the Helen B.Warner prize, the Newcomb Cleveland award and the Alexander von Humboldt Senior Scientist Award. For 28 years he was staff astronomer at the Mt. Palomar and Mt. Wilson observatories. While there, he produced his well-known catalog of "Peculiar Galaxies" that are disturbed or irregular in appearance.
Halton Arp, A Modern-Day Galileo
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cien ... tonarp.htm

Astronomy has little to celebrate in 2009!
https://www.holoscience.com/wp/astronom ... e-in-2009/

Halton Arp's official website
https://www.haltonarp.com/

Few of the books by Halton Arp:

-Seeing Red: Redshifts, Cosmology and Academic Science
-Catalogue of Discordant Redshift Associations
-Quasars, Redshifts, and Controversies

Remembering Halton Arp | Space News
The Big Bang & Microwave Background - The Early Years
MUST WATCH!!!!
The Herouni Antenna - The Death of the Big Bang! (Check out all the links in the description!!!!)
Indeed, Big Bang is dead and has been falsified due to the refutation of the underlying redshift = distance assumption as well as the falsified microwave background. Mainstream theoretical mathematical science and Big Bang cosmology are dead!

Key paper relative to the self noise at 8mm:
P. Herouni, Measured Parameters of Large Antenna of ROT-54/2.6 Tell about Absence of Big Bang
Journal of Astrophysics: Reports. — National Academy of Sciences of Armenia 2007, v. 107, no. 1. 73-78.
http://elib.sci.am/2007_1/10_1_2007.pdf

P. Herouni, About Self Noises of Radio-Optical Telescope ROT-54/2.6 Antenna. Journal of Applied Electromagnetism. Athens. 1999, v. 2, No. 1, 51-57.

The aforementioned paper by Professor Herouni has just been reinstated as item 7 (the last) in JAE V.2., N.2 (not the original V.2., N.1) 1999.
It has no page numbers and is a pdf file of scanned images of the pages of the original paper. One can simply compare with adjacent papers to notice the change.
Here is the link to the zip file of all papers in V.2, N.2, 1999
The general archive page is here
http://jae.ece.ntua.gr/archive/archive_index.html

Armenian Video about Herouni's Antenna on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lptQs...
A short documentary by: Hayk Alaverdian Anush Mariam Petrosyan Arianna Khachatrian Vachagan Gratian

A. Penzias and R. Wilson, A Measurement Of Excess Antenna Temperature At 4080 Mc/s. Astrophys. J. Letters 1965, v. 142, 419–421.
https://bit.ly/2CMq76V

R.H. Dicke, P.J.E. Peebles, P.J. Roll, D.T. Wilkinson, Cosmic Black-Body Radiation. Astrophys. J. Letters 1965, v. 142, 414–419.
https://bit.ly/2RiLZMm

P.M. Robitaille, Water, Hydrogen Bonding and the Microwave Background, Progr. Phys. 2009, v. 5, no. 2, L5-L8.
http://ptep-online.com/2009/PP-17-L2.PDF

P.M. Robitaille, COBE: A Radiological Analysis, Progr. Phys. 2009, v. 5, no. 4, 17-42.
http://ptep-online.com/2009/PP-19-03.PDF

P.M. Robitaille, WMAP: A Radiological Analysis, Progr. Phys. 2007, v. 3, no. 1, 3-18.
http://ptep-online.com/2007/PP-08-01.PDF

P.M. Robitaille, The Planck Satellite LFI and the Microwave Background: Importance of the 4 K Reference Targets, Progr. Phys. 2010, v. 6, no. 3, 11-18.
http://ptep-online.com/2010/PP-22-02.PDF

P. Herouni and V.S. Oskanian, Radio flare on Etta Gemini Star, Proc. Int. Astron. Union 1990, v. 137, 145-146.

Article in Russian on Herouni's antenna:
https://www.gazeta.ru/science/2016/06/1 ... 4977.shtml

Herouni P. M. The First Radio-Optical Telescope, Antennas and Propagation:
Trans. of the Sixth International Conference ICAP-89.
Coventry, UK: IET Conference Publications, April 4, 1989, v. 1, no. 301, 540-546. INSPEC[en] Accession Number: 3417018

P. Herouni Wikipedia Article:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Herouni

Article on P. Hourini - see about 1/2 way down on this link:
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/armenia ... 3-s20.html

Sargsyan A. Different objects observation on the Radio-optical Telescope ROT-54/2/6, WESTNIK IAELPS, vol.8, #7, Saint-Petersburg, 2003.

Sargsyan A. et al, Analysis of Feeding Systems for Double Reflector Spherical Antennas , IRPhE’2012,
“Gitutiun” Publishing House of the National Academy of Sciences of Armenia, p.219-227, Yerevan, 2013.

Sargsyan A. et al, Investigating and simulating the mechanical deformations impact on the field distribution in the antenna aperture
for the ROT-54/2.6 radio optical telescope, Proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Advanced Lightweight Structure and Reflector
Antennas, p. 346-355, Georgia, 2018.

Link to Professor Robitaille’s papers on Vixra:
https://vixra.org/author/pierre-marie_robitaille

Image of the Bell Lab Horn Antenna
By Fabioj - Own work, CC BY-SA 3.0,

Image

User avatar
SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1857
Location: Salt Lake City, Ut

Re: Plasma (ELECTRIFYING) Universe thread..

Post by SempiternalHarbinger »

If you have followed this thread you know that one of my favorite youtubers is Dr. Pierre-marie Robitaille.(above post) Here is one of his recent videos that I think some may enjoy.
Pierre-Marie Robitaille, Ph.D., was a professor of Radiology at The Ohio State University from 1989-2019, and also held an appointment in the Chemical Physics Program. In 1998, he led the design and assembly of the world’s first Ultra High Field MRI System. Readings from this equipment brought into question fundamental aspects of modern thermal physics, such as Kirchhoff’s Law of thermal emission.
Claimed Supermassive Black Hole Image in M87 (184 Mbytes of data)
https://www.eso.org/public/images/eso1907a/

5 Petabytes of data:
https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/289 ... image-data

April 10th, 2019-Claims of a Black Hole Image: The Day Astrophysics Died
Scientific Analysis - The Claim of Black Hole Image!
The Black Hole Image - Data Fabrication Masterclass!
Demystifying Science Podcast: (Anastasia Bendebury and Michael Delay)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClQN8D ... JOLnFBTM0w

Check out their new video: “What we got wrong about misinformation”
[youtube]https://youtu.be/cqb128AbSWU[/youtube]

Demystifying Science Podcasts
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/t ... 1523643420
https://anchor.fm/demystifying-science

Demystifying Science (YT short films):
https://www.youtube.com/c/DemystifyingScience
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClQN8D ... JOLnFBTM0w



Dr. Robitaille Podcasts (EXCELLENT STUFF HERE):
Part 1: Seeing the World in Radiowaves
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubg_l8RH0p8&t=0s
Part 2: Black Bodies Require A Rigid Lattice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fB9M4vjHXY&t=0s
Part 4:*****
Binary stars figure:
https://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/features/ ... erive.html

P-M. Robitaille, Hawking Radiation: A Violation of the Zeroth Law of Thermodynamics, NE Section APS, 2018, Spring, https://meetings.aps.org/Meeting/NES18/Session/D01.3

P-M. Robitaille, Black Hole Entropy: A Violation of the Second Law of Thermodynamics, Ohio Section APS, 2018, Fall,
https://meetings.aps.org/Meeting/OSF18/Session/C01.18

S.J. Crothers and P.-M. Robitaille, Bekenstein–Hawking black hole entropy, Hawking temperature, and the Unruh effect: Insight from the laws of thermodynamics, 2020, v. 33, 143-148.

What are Black Holes? Science or Science Fiction?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHGT0DgvhNM&t=0s

Gravitational Thermodynamics: Is it science?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ2F2Kw5-nQ&t=0s

Black Hole Escape Velocity?
Black Hole Geometry Analyzed!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-xCMZLUc2A&t=0s

S.J. Crothers, On the General Solution to Einstein's Vacuum Field and Its Implications for Relativistic Degeneracy, Progr. Phys. 2005, v.1, 68-73.
http://www.ptep-online.com/2005/PP-01-09.PDF

S.J. Crothers, On the Geometry of the General Solution for the Vacuum Field of the Point-Mass, Progr. Phys. 2005, v.2, 3-14.
http://www.ptep-online.com/2005/PP-02-01.PDF

S.J. Crothers, The Painlevé-Gullstrand ‘Extension’ - A Black Hole Fallacy, Am. J. Mod. Phys. 2016, v. 5(1), 33-39.
https://article.sciencepublishinggroup. ... 01.15.html
https://www.worldscientific.com/worldsc ... =aboutBook
https://www.researchgate.net/post/Steph ... Black_Hole

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1817

Re: Plasma (ELECTRIFYING) Universe thread..

Post by Bronco73idi »

SempiternalHarbinger wrote: November 24th, 2022, 12:48 pm
francisco.colaco wrote: October 17th, 2022, 3:36 am
We also have redshift to guess relative speeds of distant objects. Those are used for distant objects, confirming the expanding Universe.
I guess you are very late to the party (the early 1960s) so I will try and help you out here. At least some food for thought. But it must be said that the big bang, interpretation of redshift, expanding universe and all the other theoretical mathematical assumptions that is modern mainstream science is dead with no possibility of resurrection. DEAD.

Image

Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear.... REDSHIFT...
"It seems likely that redshift may not be due to an expanding universe, and much of speculations on the structure of the universe may require re-examination. "-Edwin Hubble, PASP, 1947
It needs more than re-examination, it needs to be abolished and the sooner one realizes this fact the sooner they can get back on the road to truth. One mile in the wrong direction is a two mile error, unlearning is twice as hard as learning.
"The evidence that many objects previously believed to be at great distances are actually much closer confronts us with the most drastic possible revision of current concepts." -Halton Arp (Arp was Edwin Hubble's assistant/protege and took over Hubble as lead astronomer at one of the most prominent observatories in the world.)
Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear!
“...if redshifts are not primarily velocity-shifts, the picture is simple and plausible. There is no evidence of expansion and no restriction of time-scale, no trace of spatial curvature, and no limitation of spatial dimensions.” — Edwin Hubble, Observational Approach to Cosmology, Oxford 1937.
Hubble is right, there is absolutely no evidence to support the foolishness that is redshift, bending time and space (no cause and effect), and expanding universe, none except for Hollywood theoretical math that is.

What is Redshift:

Redshift refers to the shift in light from distant galaxies toward red on the light spectrum. Those who subscribe to big bang cosmology interpret redshift to mean that all galaxies are flying apart at high speed and that the universe is expanding rapidly. The evidence shows this is just not so. Dr. Halton Arp has shown that the big bang theory is based on an incorrect interpretation of the evidence.

Here is Carl Sagan from his book, "Cosmos". He clearly understands the significance if Hubble and Arp are correct which they are.
On the question of whether the Doppler interpretation of galactic redshift is a reliable indicator of an "expanding universe," Sagan wrote: "There is nevertheless a nagging suspicion among some astronomers, that all may not be right with the deduction, from the redshift of galaxies via the Doppler effect, that the universe is expanding. The astronomer Halton Arp has found enigmatic and disturbing cases where a galaxy and a quasar, or a pair of galaxies, that are in apparent physical association have very different redshifts...."

We have example after example of galaxies that are connected to one another with completely different redshifts. This is utterly impossible for big bang cosmologists and clearly, redshift is not what mainstream claims it to be. That is through redshift we can measure the distance of stars thus validating expanding universe. This is clearly false!

Sagan continues, "If Arp is right, the exotic mechanisms proposed to explain the energy source of distant quasars -- supernova chain reactions, supermassive black holes and the like -- would prove unnecessary. Quasars need not then be very distant. But some other exotic mechanism will be required to explain the redshift. In either case, something very strange is going on in the depths of space."
"If Arp is right, the exotic mechanisms proposed to explain...distant quasars -- supernova chain reactions, supermassive black holes and the like -- would prove unnecessary."

Simply put, there is no such thing as expanding universe, big bang cosmology, black holes, invisible dark energy, and matter. It's all theoretical math that has no relation to reality.

Halton Arp (and now many others have validated) discovered that high and low redshift objects are sometimes connected by a bridge or jet of matter. So redshift cannot be a measure of distance. Most of the redshift is intrinsic to the object. But there is more: Arp found that the intrinsic redshift of a quasar or galaxy took discrete values, which decreased with distance from a central active galaxy. In Arp’s new view of the cosmos, active galaxies “give birth” to high redshift quasars and companion galaxies. Redshift becomes a measure of the relative ages of nearby quasars and galaxies, not their distance. As a quasar or galaxy ages, the redshift decreases in discrete steps, or quanta.

Image
Arp discovered, by taking photographs and spectra with the big telescopes, that many pairs of quasars (quasi-stellar objects) which have extremely high redshift z values (and are therefore thought to be receding from us very rapidly - and thus must be located at a great distance from us) are physically connected to galaxies that have low redshift and are known to be relatively close by. Arp has photographs of many pairs of high redshift quasars that are symmetrically located on either side of what he suggests are their parent, low redshift galaxies. These pairings occur much more often than the probabilities of random placement would allow. Mainstream astrophysicists try to explain away Arp's observations of connected galaxies and quasars as being "illusions" or "coincidences of apparent location". But, the large number of physically associated quasars and low red shift galaxies that he has photographed and cataloged defies that evasion.

Because of Arp's observations, the assumption that high red shift objects have to be very far away - on which the "Big Bang" theory and all of "accepted cosmology" is based - has to be fundamentally reexamined because it has been proven to be wrong. The Big Bang theory is therefore falsified.
Redshift and expanding universe are falsified! What are the ramifications of this discovery? Here is a hint.... Objects may be closer than they appear. They say we can look so far back we can see the initial explosion of the big bang when actuality, the universe is infinite and we are no closer to one end of the galaxy from the other, that the "edge" of the universe all around us is no closer in any particular direction. hmm...

This means the universe did not exist at all as a point source in the past, and the "Big Bang" is wrong. It also obviates the need for any "dark energy" dark matter, black holes, curved space, and time assumption in the physics. The entire big-bang theory hangs on this ONE huge assumption: that cosmological redshift indicates the expansion of "space" and that assumption is WRONG on so many levels!

Here is one of Halton Arp lectures about intrinsic redshift and a new cosmology that replaces the "Big Bang". Arp marshaled unequivocal evidence for a negation of the redshift=recessional velocity as a cornerstone of modern cosmology.
Arp's lecture will change most everything you think you know about how the physical universe works: Observations showing that extragalactic redshifts are NOT caused by an expanding universe; An empirical picture of the birth and evolution of quasars and galaxies; Accounts of crucial observations ignored and suppressed. I most definitely would make time to watch this video at some point.
Halton C. Arp (1927-2013) received his Bachelors degree from Harvard College in 1949 and his Ph.D. from California Institute of Technology in 1953, both cum laude. He was a professional astronomer who, earlier in his career, conducted Edwin Hubble's nova search in M31. He earned the Helen B.Warner prize, the Newcomb Cleveland award and the Alexander von Humboldt Senior Scientist Award. For 28 years he was staff astronomer at the Mt. Palomar and Mt. Wilson observatories. While there, he produced his well-known catalog of "Peculiar Galaxies" that are disturbed or irregular in appearance.
Halton Arp, A Modern-Day Galileo
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cien ... tonarp.htm

Astronomy has little to celebrate in 2009!
https://www.holoscience.com/wp/astronom ... e-in-2009/

Halton Arp's official website
https://www.haltonarp.com/

Few of the books by Halton Arp:

-Seeing Red: Redshifts, Cosmology and Academic Science
-Catalogue of Discordant Redshift Associations
-Quasars, Redshifts, and Controversies

Remembering Halton Arp | Space News
The Big Bang & Microwave Background - The Early Years
MUST WATCH!!!!
The Herouni Antenna - The Death of the Big Bang! (Check out all the links in the description!!!!)
Indeed, Big Bang is dead and has been falsified due to the refutation of the underlying redshift = distance assumption as well as the falsified microwave background. Mainstream theoretical mathematical science and Big Bang cosmology are dead!

Key paper relative to the self noise at 8mm:
P. Herouni, Measured Parameters of Large Antenna of ROT-54/2.6 Tell about Absence of Big Bang
Journal of Astrophysics: Reports. — National Academy of Sciences of Armenia 2007, v. 107, no. 1. 73-78.
http://elib.sci.am/2007_1/10_1_2007.pdf

P. Herouni, About Self Noises of Radio-Optical Telescope ROT-54/2.6 Antenna. Journal of Applied Electromagnetism. Athens. 1999, v. 2, No. 1, 51-57.

The aforementioned paper by Professor Herouni has just been reinstated as item 7 (the last) in JAE V.2., N.2 (not the original V.2., N.1) 1999.
It has no page numbers and is a pdf file of scanned images of the pages of the original paper. One can simply compare with adjacent papers to notice the change.
Here is the link to the zip file of all papers in V.2, N.2, 1999
The general archive page is here
http://jae.ece.ntua.gr/archive/archive_index.html

Armenian Video about Herouni's Antenna on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lptQs...
A short documentary by: Hayk Alaverdian Anush Mariam Petrosyan Arianna Khachatrian Vachagan Gratian

A. Penzias and R. Wilson, A Measurement Of Excess Antenna Temperature At 4080 Mc/s. Astrophys. J. Letters 1965, v. 142, 419–421.
https://bit.ly/2CMq76V

R.H. Dicke, P.J.E. Peebles, P.J. Roll, D.T. Wilkinson, Cosmic Black-Body Radiation. Astrophys. J. Letters 1965, v. 142, 414–419.
https://bit.ly/2RiLZMm

P.M. Robitaille, Water, Hydrogen Bonding and the Microwave Background, Progr. Phys. 2009, v. 5, no. 2, L5-L8.
http://ptep-online.com/2009/PP-17-L2.PDF

P.M. Robitaille, COBE: A Radiological Analysis, Progr. Phys. 2009, v. 5, no. 4, 17-42.
http://ptep-online.com/2009/PP-19-03.PDF

P.M. Robitaille, WMAP: A Radiological Analysis, Progr. Phys. 2007, v. 3, no. 1, 3-18.
http://ptep-online.com/2007/PP-08-01.PDF

P.M. Robitaille, The Planck Satellite LFI and the Microwave Background: Importance of the 4 K Reference Targets, Progr. Phys. 2010, v. 6, no. 3, 11-18.
http://ptep-online.com/2010/PP-22-02.PDF

P. Herouni and V.S. Oskanian, Radio flare on Etta Gemini Star, Proc. Int. Astron. Union 1990, v. 137, 145-146.

Article in Russian on Herouni's antenna:
https://www.gazeta.ru/science/2016/06/1 ... 4977.shtml

Herouni P. M. The First Radio-Optical Telescope, Antennas and Propagation:
Trans. of the Sixth International Conference ICAP-89.
Coventry, UK: IET Conference Publications, April 4, 1989, v. 1, no. 301, 540-546. INSPEC[en] Accession Number: 3417018

P. Herouni Wikipedia Article:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Herouni

Article on P. Hourini - see about 1/2 way down on this link:
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/armenia ... 3-s20.html

Sargsyan A. Different objects observation on the Radio-optical Telescope ROT-54/2/6, WESTNIK IAELPS, vol.8, #7, Saint-Petersburg, 2003.

Sargsyan A. et al, Analysis of Feeding Systems for Double Reflector Spherical Antennas , IRPhE’2012,
“Gitutiun” Publishing House of the National Academy of Sciences of Armenia, p.219-227, Yerevan, 2013.

Sargsyan A. et al, Investigating and simulating the mechanical deformations impact on the field distribution in the antenna aperture
for the ROT-54/2.6 radio optical telescope, Proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Advanced Lightweight Structure and Reflector
Antennas, p. 346-355, Georgia, 2018.

Link to Professor Robitaille’s papers on Vixra:
https://vixra.org/author/pierre-marie_robitaille

Image of the Bell Lab Horn Antenna
By Fabioj - Own work, CC BY-SA 3.0,

Image
Good reply, I replied in another thread about redshifts.

Big Bang was theorized in 1931, RF telescope was invented in 1937.

Redshift justification of the start of the theory is not based in science.

The idea that the comment in 1931 about the idea it started in a Big Bang being sarcastic is debatable.

User avatar
SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1857
Location: Salt Lake City, Ut

Re: Plasma (ELECTRIFYING) Universe thread..

Post by SempiternalHarbinger »

Perfect timing on my most recent post. Enjoy

logonbump
captain of 100
Posts: 239

Re: Plasma (ELECTRIFYING) Universe thread..

Post by logonbump »

It's BroJones going to come around, ever? He's got the most to lose and the most to offer. I pm'd him with the question, simply, "have you read Velikovsky's World's in Collision?" and got no reply. A fat lot of silence. He's too coddled in the black robes of the false priesthood of 20th century physics, is my conclusion.

User avatar
SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1857
Location: Salt Lake City, Ut

Re: Plasma (ELECTRIFYING) Universe thread..

Post by SempiternalHarbinger »

logonbump wrote: November 28th, 2022, 12:50 am It's BroJones going to come around, ever? He's got the most to lose and the most to offer. I pm'd him with the question, simply, "have you read Velikovsky's World's in Collision?" and got no reply. A fat lot of silence. He's too coddled in the black robes of the false priesthood of 20th century physics, is my conclusion.
I can't speak for Brother Jones and I honestly don't know what he has to do with this topic.? Indifferences aside, I believe he is a good man with a great heart and has always been more than respectable to me. I have nothing but mad respect for him and the way he conducts himself. Even when the church made a mockery of him, he stood tall IMHO. I bet if you pm'd him in regards to his works or things he is familiar with (free energy, secret combinations to name a few), he would more than likely respond to you. Please throw on the cloak of charity.

On a different note, I would love to hear your thoughts and feelings on Worlds in Collision.

User avatar
TheDuke
captain of 1,000
Posts: 2794
Location: Eastern Sodom Suburbs

Re: Plasma (ELECTRIFYING) Universe thread..

Post by TheDuke »

Well, I'm not a big bang fan, let me say. But I also don't buy these electric universe simplified thoughts. But, I guess to me neither of these theories really matters, but some of the implications do. First off, I believe the universe is expanding. I do like how John P Pratt (anti-typical astronomer) discussed issues with the interpretation of redshift. I'd suggest reading that. However, it seems all is expanding as god and everything beneath him seems to grow endlessly.

Next, I firmly believe in light and darkness (energy and matter) that we cannot directly perceive. Think about it, if energy is pure the we cannot detect it, but only its impacts. The same goes for matter that is energyless. We just don't have sensors for either end of the spectrum.

However, the important aspect to me is mapping to JS discussion in KFD, D&C and his other statements. He describes a physical universe (known elements) and what I would call an "etherical" universe made up of spiritual elements (light, truth, spirit, intelligence, etc...).

I've been meditating a lot on this the past few months. I now believe that the celestial realm is where the grandfather god combined both of these universes. There is pure spirit combined with pure physical.
This allows all powerful, all wise, all knowing and all feeling in a middle-realm.

BTW to be clear I follow what JS taught that grandfather god bootstrapped himself and those with him up from a form of intelligence to the being he is now, pure spirit combined with celestial body, capable of all power and with his partner continued creation of celestial life. Which brings other beings into the celestial, where they too may partake of the best of both universes.

Anyway, that said I feel like something is missing from our model of the universe. but, there is much missing from this electric model as well (IMO). there must be truths yet to be combined.

BTW JS does say contradictory things. First, he says there is no beginning, then he says there was a beginning and that our spirits (or the intelligences that make them up) are co-eternal with all the gods. I cannot comprehend what he teaches about the origins of life (god's and ours) without something like the big bang where all things spring into existence simultaneously. But on the other hand, I cannot comprehend what could exist before things sprung to life either. But, I also don't buy the repeated statements on LDS FF that there is no time in god's realm. To me that is BS. I mean I agree that the meaning of time is different, but not that time doesn't move forward. That just isn't what JS taught or Abraham for that matter. Lastly, I fully accept JS teachings that the gods are in the universe and that they leverage and grow using it, but not that they created it. JS clearly teaches that all things (elements and spirits/intelligences) were created in the same instant and that the gods evolved because they were smarter than all else (perhaps smarter isn't the best term but I don't know the correct term). And after achieving happiness are reaching out to bring other, lower intelligences (spirits) up to their level. Or bringing to pass the immortality and eternal life of their offspring (offspring is how they bring the spirits into the celestial realm from the etherical with temporary passage through the physical (telestial, terrestrial).

User avatar
TheDuke
captain of 1,000
Posts: 2794
Location: Eastern Sodom Suburbs

Re: Plasma (ELECTRIFYING) Universe thread..

Post by TheDuke »

Follow up then. Any thoughts on how to map these discussions to JS's interpretation of the universe? I would love to hear it!

logonbump
captain of 100
Posts: 239

Re: Plasma (ELECTRIFYING) Universe thread..

Post by logonbump »

SempiternalHarbinger wrote: November 28th, 2022, 9:50 pm
logonbump wrote: November 28th, 2022, 12:50 am It's BroJones going to come around, ever? He's got the most to lose and the most to offer. I pm'd him with the question, simply, "have you read Velikovsky's World's in Collision?" and got no reply. A fat lot of silence. He's too coddled in the black robes of the false priesthood of 20th century physics, is my conclusion.
I can't speak for Brother Jones and I honestly don't know what he has to do with this topic.? Indifferences aside, I believe he is a good man with a great heart and has always been more than respectable to me. I have nothing but mad respect for him and the way he conducts himself. Even when the church made a mockery of him, he stood tall IMHO. I bet if you pm'd him in regards to his works or things he is familiar with (free energy, secret combinations to name a few), he would more than likely respond to you. Please throw on the cloak of charity.

On a different note, I would love to hear your thoughts and feelings on Worlds in Collision.
Velikovsky did, in his research and writings on ancient catastrophy, what few scientists have attempted to do: to peer back thru time at the oldest myths, legends, monuments, petroglyphs and explain what they all had in common. He observed they all had a limit in their range of recollections of the past and remembered the same events, to a point in time. Moses' day saw a judgement poured out upon Egypt and the whole human race. Very few survived whom could pass on knowledge of what happened, and what happened was an electrical, cosmological event.

Emanuel Velikovsky seemed to want to know what only God knew about this event. Moses knew and recorded what was enacted by God in Egypt at the time of the freeing of the Hebrews, but the cataclysm was not limited to Egypt.

The evidence for the passing of the comet Venus by the Earth, not once but every 52 years until its destructive entanglement with Earth's field, is recorded in the topography of the earth and in the primitive record. Stating this factually in writing is "anti-science" and so this book was mocked and dismissed roundly by the institutions.

Einstein the physicist was said to have left this world with the book Worlds in Collision found opened on his desk. Unable to digest it, perhaps? It's a hard one to swallow, but a compelling narrative and not easily dismissed.

Electric universe theory examines the same evidences that are found on earth as this book postulates for the electrical nature of comets.

Post Reply