LDS use of pronouns (very slippery slope)

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

Re: LDS use of pronouns (very slippery slope)

Post by Letfreedumbring »

Unfortunately, anti-vaxxers do this too. Identifying with pronouns they/lied.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: October 4th, 2022, 7:26 pm
Mamabear wrote: October 4th, 2022, 6:08 pm
Jules wrote: October 4th, 2022, 6:05 pm
InfoWarrior82 wrote: October 4th, 2022, 5:35 pm Guys... We are witnessing the church implementing one of the major pillars of Agenda 2030. I tried to warn you. This is only the beginning.
I've tried to tell people this part of it.. this is a very convoluted LONG CON - they are already WAY ahead of us.
This is probably the last crowd on Earth who is going to investigate #EGI Elite Gender Inversion.
ALLLLLL the elites are in on the "gender neutralizing agenda", and are inverted - NOT the biological genders they pretend to be.
So Russell had said sex change like in the 50s?
Not necessarily - they do it all kinds of ways; pre-conception, in-utero (they deliberately create hermaphroditism), pre-puberty, trans surgery, and he could just be an old lady in king-drag.
Something causes it. Although we can't chalk it all up to female hormones in soy as there were queers a few thousand years ago. But they were not nearly as prevalent as today. Some argue that there always were queers, but they never admitted it because they did not want to be beat up or killed. There have been physical defects for a very long time, such as cripples, blindness, deafness, etc. Sometimes these are genetic, but not necessarily. Birth defects are not God's mistake. But they might be a test. I can't think of a harder test than sexual confusion, but if it is a test, the right answer is to live Christlike in spite of it.

Some of the supposed afflicted are simply creative boys figuring a way to get into the girls dressing room. Pranksters, as it were. The people that I know which are confused did not choose it. So I think we should cut them some slack and not hate them for it. Anymore than we would hate a cripple. On the other hand, it can not be considered normal. Any more than a cripple can be considered normal.

It should not keep one out of the Celestial Kingdom. So I can see the wisdom in accepting what we can not understand, while not accepting the practice. This is a thin line. Lying to people and telling them that it is normal does not help. I think we should allow everyone the freedom to do as they please as long as they do not hurt someone else in the process. Or in other words loving our neighbor as our self.

Changing policy to benefit queers is as wrong as changing policy to benefit a particular race. If race matters, it is racist. The only way to be fair is if race makes no difference. I would expect the church to treat racism and sexual confusion fairly and not as a matter of special policy as they have done. Making policy changes to include queers is not the same as adding a ramp for wheelchair access.

Maybe I am not being clear and I have to go, but changing policy towards inclusion is a form of acceptance.

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

Experiencing gender incongruence is not a measure of your faithfulness. Many people pray for years and do all they can to be obedient in an effort to reduce the incongruence, yet find they still feel conflicts. This is not unusual.

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/top ... g?lang=eng

Don't touch that doctrinal dial ... pedophiles, polygamists and drag queens unite.

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

Wait! Polygamists? How dare you?!!

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Fred wrote: November 23rd, 2022, 9:58 pm
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: October 4th, 2022, 7:26 pm
Mamabear wrote: October 4th, 2022, 6:08 pm
Jules wrote: October 4th, 2022, 6:05 pm

I've tried to tell people this part of it.. this is a very convoluted LONG CON - they are already WAY ahead of us.
This is probably the last crowd on Earth who is going to investigate #EGI Elite Gender Inversion.
ALLLLLL the elites are in on the "gender neutralizing agenda", and are inverted - NOT the biological genders they pretend to be.
So Russell had said sex change like in the 50s?
Not necessarily - they do it all kinds of ways; pre-conception, in-utero (they deliberately create hermaphroditism), pre-puberty, trans surgery, and he could just be an old lady in king-drag.
Something causes it. Although we can't chalk it all up to female hormones in soy as there were queers a few thousand years ago. But they were not nearly as prevalent as today. Some argue that there always were queers, but they never admitted it because they did not want to be beat up or killed. There have been physical defects for a very long time, such as cripples, blindness, deafness, etc. Sometimes these are genetic, but not necessarily. Birth defects are not God's mistake. But they might be a test. I can't think of a harder test than sexual confusion, but if it is a test, the right answer is to live Christlike in spite of it.

Some of the supposed afflicted are simply creative boys figuring a way to get into the girls dressing room. Pranksters, as it were. The people that I know which are confused did not choose it. So I think we should cut them some slack and not hate them for it. Anymore than we would hate a cripple. On the other hand, it can not be considered normal. Any more than a cripple can be considered normal.

It should not keep one out of the Celestial Kingdom. So I can see the wisdom in accepting what we can not understand, while not accepting the practice. This is a thin line. Lying to people and telling them that it is normal does not help. I think we should allow everyone the freedom to do as they please as long as they do not hurt someone else in the process. Or in other words loving our neighbor as our self.

Changing policy to benefit queers is as wrong as changing policy to benefit a particular race. If race matters, it is racist. The only way to be fair is if race makes no difference. I would expect the church to treat racism and sexual confusion fairly and not as a matter of special policy as they have done. Making policy changes to include queers is not the same as adding a ramp for wheelchair access.

Maybe I am not being clear and I have to go, but changing policy towards inclusion is a form of acceptance.
The ELITES have always been queers manipulating society, religion, etc..., all along. (Check the artwork!) Except they might argue queers is not the proper term, but I can't keep up and stay PC these days either. 🙄🤷‍♀️