Democrats own it

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Democrats own it

Post by Fred »

There are some on this board that think a false dichotomy makes both parties equally evil. It is not true, of course. Many of the things that democrats are famous for are completely rejected by conservatives. I realize that there are republicans that got filmed having sex with a 9 year old and so they are blackmailed into acting like a democrat. Of course, the very fact that did the act proves a severe lack of integrity to start with.

Here, a high school girl is ostracized because she feels uncomfortable that the school allows or even promotes boys watching her undress. No conservative agrees with this policy. Pretty much all democrats do. It is not truthful to say that democrats and republicans are the same.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/my-high ... me-undress

Dave62
destroyer of hopes & dreams

Re: Democrats own it

Post by Dave62 »

You raise some valid points here, Fred. To be sure, the line between good and evil runs down the centre of each human soul. But the current preponderance of the evidence shows that the Democrats have been infiltrated to a greater degree by the Gadiantons than have the Republicans. That fact that Americans have not eschewed completely the Democrat agenda with its Luciferian attack on the family, shows that America is ripe for destruction.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

I’ve said for many years that Mormons are the most dangerous conservatives to have in the US Congress, because their level of blackmail is so low. Who else could be blackmailed for a shot of whiskey or a consensual liaison with an appropriate-age woman? Everyone has their price, unfortunately.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

It goes without saying that democrats favor killing children, whether born or not. After birth abortion is a thing. Nobody picks the baby up and loves it. Nobody feeds it. It dies.

This self centered, blood lust, prevented a red wave. https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/10/us/p ... icans.html

I haven't heard a single conservative in favor of abortion. Premeditated murder of the most vulnerable.

Democrats own this one, too.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Anyone that listens to Dennis Prager, knows that he equates all democrats with dedicated disciples of satan. His view is that there are absolutely zero exceptions. He is quite vocal about it and has been for quite some time.

In this video, Ted Cruz describes the single view of democrats. He gives example after example. And yet, there are still people that think all democrats are not satanists. Perhaps only because they haven't actually cut a live baby on satan's alter into pieces and drank it's blood. But as Ted Cruz plainly shows, there is zero truth or integrity among the democrats.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

During the pre election cycle...all I heard on ads from patty Murray was how women were losing their freedom to abort thier babies and democracy was in peril. The ads were consistent with that message ad nosium. It was patty spewing it..then other women on the ads speaking as if they were afraid for their safety because of the roe vs wade decision....as if Washington would ban abortions.....not going to happen..... It was fear mongering at it's wildest best, at the time I couldn't believe people especially women were buying it but obviously they did as patty won the election. It was super hard to believe that democrats paying 5.00 a gal gas were not galled by the democrats green new deal. But as we've seen democrats have no soul and will kill babies on demand without another thought.....that to me is the scary part.....but ya I believe democrats own this mess and if ww 3 breaks out they will own that too....there is a difference as Fred says...

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

Fred wrote: November 23rd, 2022, 12:56 pm It goes without saying that democrats favor killing children, whether born or not. After birth abortion is a thing. Nobody picks the baby up and loves it. Nobody feeds it. It dies.

This self centered, blood lust, prevented a red wave. https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/10/us/p ... icans.html

I haven't heard a single conservative in favor of abortion. Premeditated murder of the most vulnerable.

Democrats own this one, too.
I know this is true. Many many years ago, a friend was fired from a hospital in Nevada because she picked up the baby and took it to the nursery. The woman who was having the "abortion" sued the hospital and won. A full term baby. Nevada used to let women have abortions right up to their delivery date.... if there was a medical reason. Which could include stress.

layer8prob@gmail.com
captain of 100

Post by layer8prob@gmail.com »

Fred wrote: November 22nd, 2022, 8:47 pm There are some on this board that think a false dichotomy makes both parties equally evil. It is not true, of course. Many of the things that democrats are famous for are completely rejected by conservatives. I realize that there are republicans that got filmed having sex with a 9 year old and so they are blackmailed into acting like a democrat. Of course, the very fact that did the act proves a severe lack of integrity to start with.

Here, a high school girl is ostracized because she feels uncomfortable that the school allows or even promotes boys watching her undress. No conservative agrees with this policy. Pretty much all democrats do. It is not truthful to say that democrats and republicans are the same.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/my-high ... me-undress
I look at it like (American) football. The Democrat party is like the offensive line for the Globalist elites in the United States. They move the ball forward at any cost. The Republican party on the other hand is like the defensive line. When the Democrats codify something into law that inevitably angers the middle class and working class Americans the GOPe latches on to it, pretends to hate it, promises to repeal it if elected, and then when elected they make up a bunch of excuses for why said Democrat legislation cannot be repealed and we just have to live with it. Then the GOPe loses support and Democrats get elected again advancing unpopular legislation and the cycle starts all over again. I think it was Margaret Thatcher that called this the "ratchet effect" but it's been going on in the US for decades. Just look at Social Security or Obamacare for example.