Why Does a Post End Up In "Private Discussions"

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Why Does a Post End Up In "Private Discussions"

Post by endlessQuestions »

I have a pretty important topic I tried to introduce tonight.

I was talking to myself.

I noticed the thread got pushed to "Private Discussions".

Can anyone explain why/how this happens?

Mods?

Anyone?

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Re: Why Does a Post End Up In "Private Discussions"

Post by ransomme »

Threads are made up of many threads.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

ransomme wrote: November 23rd, 2022, 1:54 am Threads are made up of many threads.
It's been that kind of night.

I believe I tried to post this thread in "General Discussions"... it's nothing more than links to search results. Nothing offensive, nothing controversial.

And yet it ended up in "Private Discussions".

My error?

Mod action?

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Yeah prolly either creator or mod.

Exact criteria idk

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Bumping, since original post happened in the dead of night.

This is regarding our friend “A Global Faith”, and why his avatar picture comes from a clearly faked website, and returns an “image contains” Russell M Nelson on a reverse image search on Yandex.

Fairly important considering the new news surrounding RMN and Skull and Bones… that confirms what AGF was telling us.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

It felt like borderline doxxing, so it seemed more appropriate for the private discussions.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

creator wrote: November 23rd, 2022, 9:23 am It felt like borderline doxxing, so it seemed more appropriate for the private discussions.
Thanks for the clarification, creator.

All, I'm working with creator to identify where I got too close to the line, and once I have a good sense of what's appropriate here at the clubhouse, I'm going to try to move the relevant information into the public stream.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

endlessismyname wrote: November 23rd, 2022, 6:46 am Bumping, since original post happened in the dead of night.

This is regarding our friend “A Global Faith”, and why his avatar picture comes from a clearly faked website, and returns an “image contains” Russell M Nelson on a reverse image search on Yandex.

Fairly important considering the new news surrounding RMN and Skull and Bones… that confirms what AGF was telling us.
I think Luke met him.

I doubt he is whatever you're thinking

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

nightlight wrote: November 23rd, 2022, 9:46 am
endlessismyname wrote: November 23rd, 2022, 6:46 am Bumping, since original post happened in the dead of night.

I think Luke met him.

Oh, I don't care who AGF is...

I care deeply about what he revealed.

And I'm interested why the avatar photo he used, which is clearly not a picture of Russell M. Nelson, returns a result in a Yandex reverse image search that says "image appears to contain" - Russell M. Nelson

That's an intriguing mystery, to me at least...

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

creator wrote: November 23rd, 2022, 9:23 am It felt like borderline doxxing, so it seemed more appropriate for the private discussions.
Would you be willing to let people know when their threads are moved, what the reason is? That might save some confusion, and help us better manage the placement of threads we post, if we understood what the criteria was and why they're being moved if they are.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: November 23rd, 2022, 10:05 am
Would you be willing to let people know when their threads are moved, what the reason is? That might save some confusion, and help us better manage the placement of threads we post, if we understood what the criteria was and why they're being moved if they are.
It was definitely disorienting.... I was dumping loads and loads of pretty explosive information, with no response. Took me a minute to figure out what happened.

What do you think, creator? Is that a reasonable request?

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

This could explain why a lot of my threads have disappeared over the years.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

endlessismyname wrote: November 23rd, 2022, 9:50 am

I think Luke met him.

And I'm interested why the avatar photo he used, which is clearly not a picture of Russell M. Nelson, returns a result in a Yandex reverse image search that says "image appears to contain" - Russell M. Nelson

What did he reveal?

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

nightlight wrote: November 23rd, 2022, 3:00 pm

I think Luke met him.

What did he reveal?
There's 45 pages of information on that thread. Far too many things to itemize.

If you're interested, find the other threads and stick around.

If you're trying to distract, you don't know me very well. :lol:

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

I think Luke met him.

I met Mangus MacLeod, who was mentioned in connection with that thread. He definitely isn’t AGF, though.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

endlessismyname wrote: November 23rd, 2022, 3:12 pm
nightlight wrote: November 23rd, 2022, 3:00 pm

I think Luke met him.

What did he reveal?
There's 45 pages of information on that thread. Far too many things to itemize.

If you're interested, find the other threads and stick around.

If you're trying to distract, you don't know me very well. :lol:
Yes. I'm trying to distract you by asking you what he revealed that you "deeply care about"