Alex Jones - InfoWars Best Presentations

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Alex Jones - InfoWars Best Presentations

Post by larsenb »

Allison wrote: November 21st, 2022, 8:47 pm . . . . . It’s true, he can be very annoying when he has been drinking . . . . .

Wish I could remember which apostle said that the proper response to outrageous behavior is outrage. If we knew and fully understood our own peril as he had been witness to for years, it seems that some outbursts would be in order. One day our grandchildren may ask us what we did to try to save the world for them, but I doubt they’ll ask whether or not we were always composed and demure.
I never thought about a drinking issue. Guess I don't key into the symptoms very well. But in retrospect, I think you are right. He especially goes off the rails in terms of deportment when he interviews Joe Rogan . . . , which could very well be drinking and not just "reverting to type", when stimulated by someone like Rogan.

Allison
captain of 1,000

Post by Allison »

larsenb wrote: November 22nd, 2022, 1:51 pm
Allison wrote: November 21st, 2022, 8:47 pm . . . . . It’s true, he can be very annoying when he has been drinking . . . . .

Wish I could remember which apostle said that the proper response to outrageous behavior is outrage. If we knew and fully understood our own peril as he had been witness to for years, it seems that some outbursts would be in order. One day our grandchildren may ask us what we did to try to save the world for them, but I doubt they’ll ask whether or not we were always composed and demure.
I never thought about a drinking issue. Guess I don't key into the symptoms very well. But in retrospect, I think you are right. He especially goes off the rails in terms of deportment when he interviews Joe Rogan . . . , which could very well be drinking and not just "reverting to type", when stimulated by someone like Rogan.
You know, considering how fearless and heroic he has been all along, we can allow him to have some clay feet. I kind of feel the same way about Trump and his flaws. At least they are in the arena. And kind of alone there.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Allison wrote: November 22nd, 2022, 2:00 pm
larsenb wrote: November 22nd, 2022, 1:51 pm

You know, considering how fearless and heroic he has been all along, we can allow him to have some clay feet. I kind of feel the same way about Trump and his flaws. At least they are in the arena. And kind of alone there.
Exactly my view.