The World Isn’t Having Enough Babies

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
tmac
captain of 1,000

The World Isn’t Having Enough Babies

Post by tmac »

Yet another symptom of the messed-up world we live in:

https://fortune.com/2022/11/17/declinin ... eport/amp/

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Re: The World Isn’t Having Enough Babies

Post by FoundMyEden »

Interesting article. Pushing the claim on declining birth rates and low immigration but neglecting to mention the push to kill our posterity while allowing the overwhelming flow of illegals to invade our country.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

Do people really want to bring babies into the world at this point? With all the incoming communism, evil, tyranny, brainwashing, child sacrifice, etc?

“For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, Blessed ​are​ the ​​​barren​, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck.“ Luke 23:29

“And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!“
Matthew 24:19

“But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.” Luke 21:23

pho·to·syn·the·sis
captain of 100

Post by pho·to·syn·the·sis »

FoundMyEden wrote: November 20th, 2022, 7:01 am Interesting article. Pushing the claim on declining birth rates and low immigration but neglecting to mention the push to kill our posterity while allowing the overwhelming flow of illegals to invade our country.
This is our fault. We hold this mindset. It has become imbedded in western thought. I'll give you an example. My neighbor, who would consider himself "conservative", was talking to me about his granddaughter and her future. We were discussing children (probably since I have quite a few). He mentioned his granddaughter had a great future with "law" and children would be a hinderance. He pretty much said his granddaughter was too smart, to have children. Even conservatives, don't conserve heritage or progeny. As Spengler projected, "the great turning point has come"

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Mamabear wrote: November 20th, 2022, 9:22 am Do people really want to bring babies into the world at this point? With all the incoming communism, evil, tyranny, brainwashing, child sacrifice, etc?

“For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, Blessed ​are​ the ​​​barren​, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck.“ Luke 23:29

“And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!“

“But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.” Luke 21:23
Ultimately.

A Nations willingness to have posterity.

Indicates the health and wealth of that Nation.

And while there are still many Nations, there are virtually no Nation States.

Except Israel, and maybe a few others.

Thanks to the Central Banksters.

So, there is no reason to for the isolated consumer excretion units to procreate since they are each a nation of one.

God is going to be very disappointed to find Babylon instead of Zion when he comes to collect his due.

Glad I'm not in charge.

Sir H
Last edited by HVDC on November 20th, 2022, 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

pho·to·syn·the·sis wrote: November 20th, 2022, 9:40 am
FoundMyEden wrote: November 20th, 2022, 7:01 am Interesting article. Pushing the claim on declining birth rates and low immigration but neglecting to mention the push to kill our posterity while allowing the overwhelming flow of illegals to invade our country.
This is our fault. We hold this mindset. It has become imbedded in western thought. I'll give you an example. My neighbor, who would consider himself "conservative", was talking to me about his granddaughter and her future. We were discussing children (probably since I have quite a few). He mentioned his granddaughter had a great future with "law" and children would be a hinderance. He pretty much said his granddaughter was too smart, to have children. Even conservatives, don't conserve heritage or progeny. As Spengler projected, "the great turning point has come"
Worthless.

DoDo.

Extinction looms for his bloodline.

Sir H

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

They LOVE to blame other things. The baby shortage is part of their deliberate global depopulation agenda they are driving - sterilization of humans, cessation of natural human birth, and neutralization of gender, are some of the primary reasons for > this other agenda < I'm not supposed to talk about on other threads, so I'm not going to talk about it, but you can go read about it here:

viewtopic.php?t=68480

Covid shots sure haven't helped human reproduction (deliberate), along with all the other things in our food, air, water, products, etc., . And the rest of the world being screwed up is just icing on the cake. They're inverting everything. As far as any humans having babies in the future they want to be able to control that and allot us baby pod subscriptions if we're good humans.

The inverse of "multiply, and replenish the earth" is EVERYTHING they are doing today to prevent that.

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

And in that regard, like so so many others, both the Church and the vast majority of its members, have been completely swept up in the world and are going right along with it. At this point there is virtually no separation between the Church and most of its members and the World.

God's greatest, most fundamental work, is to be a partner in procreation, to bring new lives into this world, but fewer and fewer people want to partner with God.

We reap what we sow.
Last edited by tmac on November 20th, 2022, 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pho·to·syn·the·sis
captain of 100

Post by pho·to·syn·the·sis »

tmac wrote: November 20th, 2022, 10:25 am And in that regard, like so so many others, both the Church and the vast majority of its members, have been completely swept up in the world and are going right along with it. At this point their is virtually no separation between the Church most of its members and the World.

God's greatest, most fundamental work, is to be a partner in procreation, to bring new lives into this world, but fewer and fewer people want to partner with God.

We reap what we sow.
I believe the words of Mephistopheles are very poignant.

“I am the spirit that negates.
And rightly so, for all that comes to be(lives)
Deserves to perish wretchedly (be destroyed);
‘Twere better nothing would begin. (Born)”

-Goethe

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

Yes, obviously, the works and objectives of Satan (as articulated by Mephistopheles) are completely at odds with the works and objectives of God. Unfortunately, there are very few who are articulating the works and objectives of God these days -- including within the Church, and including most so-called prophets.

hedgehog
captain of 100

Post by hedgehog »

The white and Asian world are shrinking at extinction rates. Meanwhile, Muslims population all over the world is is crazy. And Africa is adding 5 new Londons a year. The future belongs to whomever shows up for it.

1. Send medicine and food but not birth control.
2. ???
3. Act Shocked

Africa will exceed India and China combined by 2050. Needless to say Africa population is far less stable. Our children will curse our blind virtue signaling.

https://www.theguardian.com/global-deve ... -challenge

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

hedgehog wrote: November 21st, 2022, 12:26 am The white and Asian world are shrinking at extinction rates. Meanwhile, Muslims population all over the world is is crazy. And Africa is adding 5 new Londons a year. The future belongs to whomever shows up for it.

1. Send medicine and food but not birth control.
2. ???
3. Act Shocked

Africa will exceed India and China combined by 2050. Needless to say Africa population is far less stable. Our children will curse our blind virtue signaling.

https://www.theguardian.com/global-deve ... -challenge
Yes, that is an interesting dilemma. The age-old Pride Cycle. It would be interesting to know God’s perspective. Folks in the developed world, who have been blessed with abundant resources, and all the material blessings of life, no longer want to partner with God, procreate, and have children, which essentially forces God to partner more with those in the undeveloped world, for procreation under much more challenging and less ideal circumstances. It is a dilemma. What is the answer?

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

Mamabear wrote: November 20th, 2022, 9:22 am Do people really want to bring babies into the world at this point? With all the incoming communism, evil, tyranny, brainwashing, child sacrifice, etc?

I’m grateful I didn’t fear the world when the propaganda was being pushed to stop having kids. I cried for the ones I didn’t get to keep but I am thankful for the ones still with me. I don’t look forward to fighting off the woe’s of the world but I fear God over man. I couldn’t stand before my Savior and explain off any reason to not give one of his spirits a body if they were willing to receive one through my imperfect offering.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

Also, people of good quality are having a harder time falling in love and getting married. Or it happens less than it used to. Sperm count per man is down. These are all symptoms of a declining society

Our modern world does not produce good fruit and it won’t last

The lack of babies is probably a really nice silver lining in this mess. This isn’t a great environment to experience childhood in

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

BuriedTartaria wrote: November 21st, 2022, 1:02 pm Also, people of good quality are having a harder time falling in love and getting married. Or it happens less than it used to. Sperm count per man is down. These are all symptoms of a declining society

The lack of babies is probably a really nice silver lining in this mess. This isn’t a great environment to experience childhood in
Not signaling you out because I hear this all of the time.

But.

Be fruitful and multiply, and replenish the earth.

There is no escape clause.

If you are physically able; procreate.

You provide the faith.

God provides the rest.

Has it not always been so?

1 Nephi 3:7. 7 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.

Do we not believe this anymore?

Just asking.

Sir H says he still does. He had a part time job when he got engaged. Got a full time one after he got married. Started having kids right away; tons of grandkids now. It was right after the Reagan Recession jobs were scarce and mortgage interest rates were 18%.He was very nervous about being able to pull it off, but his wife's faith in him and God carried them through.

This Church used to teach this:

"...Our physical bodies are a blessing from God. We received them for the purposes of fulfilling Heavenly Father’s work “to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man.”8 The body is the means by which we can attain our divine potential.

The body enables Heavenly Father’s obedient spirit children to experience life on earth.9 Bearing children gives other spirit children of God the opportunity to also enjoy life on earth. All who are born in mortality have the opportunity to progress and to be exalted if they obey God’s commandments.

Marriage between a man and a woman is the institution that God ordained for the fulfillment of the charge to multiply. A same-gender relationship does not multiply."

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/stu ... h?lang=eng
Last edited by HVDC on November 21st, 2022, 6:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

HVDC wrote: November 21st, 2022, 3:04 pm
BuriedTartaria wrote: November 21st, 2022, 1:02 pm Also, people of good quality are having a harder time falling in love and getting married. Or it happens less than it used to. Sperm count per man is down. These are all symptoms of a declining society

But.

If you are physically able; procreate.

You provide the faith.

God provides the rest.

Has it not always been so?

1 Nephi 3:7. 7 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.

Do we not believe this anymore?

Just asking.

Sir H says he still does. He had a part time job when he got engaged. Got a full time one after he got married. Started having kids right away; tons of grandkids now. It was right after the Reagan Recession jobs were scarce and mortgage interest rates were 18%. I was very nervous about being able to pull it off, but my wife's faith in me and God carried me through.

This Church used to teach this:

"...Our physical bodies are a blessing from God. We received them for the purposes of fulfilling Heavenly Father’s work “to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man.”8 The body is the means by which we can attain our divine potential.

The body enables Heavenly Father’s obedient spirit children to experience life on earth.9 Bearing children gives other spirit children of God the opportunity to also enjoy life on earth. All who are born in mortality have the opportunity to progress and to be exalted if they obey God’s commandments.

Marriage between a man and a woman is the institution that God ordained for the fulfillment of the charge to multiply. A same-gender relationship does not multiply."

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/stu ... h?lang=eng
Excellent. I can appreciate the encouragement you gave that we are still to fulfill our role in God's plan of salvation/progress for His children.

gradles21
captain of 1,000

Post by gradles21 »

No, it is not a silver lining. This is the same rhetoric that hollywood uses to convince white people to not procreate.

The ONLY way our situation improves is if good people have lots of kids.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

HVDC wrote: November 20th, 2022, 9:45 am Except Israel, and maybe a few others.
Japan is one of the exceptions, although it has at least two indigenous nationalities... a collapsing birth rate and also more immigration than westerners realise. Most of the rest such as Samoa or the Seychelles have such a low population and are so remote that it doesn't matter.

I'm not convinced Israel is a proper nation state itself. Even at constitutional level, it acknowledges the presence of Arabs, Armenians and Druze etc, but within the Jewish population itself there is inter-ethnic hatred and discrimination. The Yemeni Jews are treated like the lowest of the low... Israel even has its own version of "Black Lives Matter" for black African Jews. There is also substantial illegal immigration by non-Jewish Africans into Israel.

hedgehog
captain of 100

Post by hedgehog »

Niemand wrote: November 21st, 2022, 4:25 pm
Japan is one of the exceptions, although it has at least two indigenous nationalities... a collapsing birth rate and also more immigration than westerners realise. Most of the rest such as Samoa or the Seychelles have such a low population and are so remote that it doesn't matter.

I'm not convinced Israel is a proper nation state itself. Even at constitutional level, it acknowledges the presence of Arabs, Armenians and Druze etc, but within the Jewish population itself there is inter-ethnic hatred and discrimination. The Yemeni Jews are treated like the lowest of the low... Israel even has its own version of "Black Lives Matter" for black African Jews. There is also substantial illegal immigration by non-Jewish Africans into Israel.
They have a plan for that. A plan that for some reason, the western media doesn't feel the need to bring up and discuss. Which if it was literally anyone else in the world, besides China, they would never stop talking about this happening. So weird. /shrug

"Israel Forcibly Injected African Immigrants with Birth Control, Report Claims"
https://www.forbes.com/sites/eliseknuts ... 0a2bf067b8

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

hedgehog wrote: November 22nd, 2022, 12:09 am

They have a plan for that. A plan that for some reason, the western media doesn't feel the need to bring up and discuss. Which if it was literally anyone else in the world, besides China, they would never stop talking about this happening. So weird. /shrug

Western Media=FakeJew Controlled Media.

Sir H

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

gradles21 wrote: November 21st, 2022, 4:19 pm

No, it is not a silver lining. This is the same rhetoric that hollywood uses to convince white people to not procreate.

The ONLY way our situation improves is if good people have lots of kids.
HVDC wrote: November 21st, 2022, 3:04 pm

But.

Thank you for feeling free to share your contrasting view against mine. I see what you're saying.

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

One in six women in Canada have had an abortion: survey
Around two in five Canadian women say they know a close friend or family member who has had an abortion, and one in six women report having had an abortion, according to a new survey.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

hedgehog wrote: November 22nd, 2022, 12:09 am

Kind of. They still import African Jews and let in African Gentiles though, so even if these people have birth control, the next batch in don't.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/13/worl ... acism.html
After a Police Shooting, Ethiopian Israelis Seek a ‘Black Lives Matter’ Reckoning
The fatal police shooting of an unarmed Ethiopian-Israeli teenager on June 30 has set off angry and sometimes violent protests in cities across Israel, forcing a national reckoning with what black Israelis say is a history of endemic racism, especially when it comes to treatment by the police.

Ethiopian-Israelis, a tiny minority of 150,000 in a country of 9 million, say they hope the killing of 18-year-old Solomon Tekah might finally be their Black Lives Matter moment. At a minimum, it has been a galvanizing one: In housing-complex courtyards and shady parks, on social media and in professional suites, people in all reaches of the community have become newly emboldened to speak out
“It’s about all of us: lawyers, doctors, everyone,” said Michal Avera Samuel, the Ethiopian-born director of Fidel, a nonprofit organization that runs youth centers and offers training in leadership and parenting skills — but who says she is frequently offered housecleaning work by people who do not know her. “For the first time, we are willing to put it on the table.”

At least four Ethiopian Israelis have been killed by police fire since 1997. Another seven were recorded as suicides or died in murky circumstances after encounters with the police, according to community activists. Nine of the 11 were under age 25. You don’t have to talk to many black men in Israel to find stories of abuse by the police.
Laoul Tashala, 24, said that as an 11-year-old boy in the city of Rehovot, in a poor neighborhood where half the residents are Ethiopian-Israeli, he was “searched and stripped” by officers who confiscated the cellphone he had bought with money earned from odd jobs and gardening.

His friend David Mulu, 25, told of being picked up by police — for the third time and as ever for no reason — six months ago outside the community center where he was a youth counselor.
In 2015, after two officers were caught on video beating a young soldier of Ethiopian descent as he headed home in uniform in an apparently unprovoked assault, the government formed a commission to stamp out racism. It was led by Emi Palmor, the director general of the Justice Ministry.
It found discriminatory policies and practices against Ethiopian-Israelis in education, medical treatment, employment and army enlistment as well as by police. Ethiopians were indicted and jailed at far higher rates than other Israelis, it found.
Only 20 percent of Ethiopian Israelis who grew up here hold an academic degree, compared with 40 percent of the rest of the Jewish population, according to a 2015 study by the Taub Center for Social Policy Studies in Israel. Monthly household income is nearly a third lower than the national average.

Even those who do get an education often find color is still a formidable barrier.

“It’s very difficult as someone who’s black to get the same opportunities,” said Alamito Itzhak, 32, of Netanya, who said she had earned a teaching certificate but was stuck working as a supermarket cashier. “People find it very hard to see you as equal.”
Young Ethiopians describe the humiliation of being barred from nightclubs, told a party was “invitation only” or that a venue was full. After the protests broke out this month, Hebrew social networks were flooded with comments like “go back to Africa.”

Housing discrimination remains a problem. Residents of an apartment complex in the working-class town of Kiryat Malachi who refused to sell or rent to Ethiopian-Israelis set off a protest in 2012.

Even the army, Israel’s melting pot, is not free of racism: Last month, an Ethiopian-Israeli soldier reported that his commander had called him a “stinking kushi” — a Hebrew racial slur. The commander was relieved of duty.