Alex Jones - InfoWars Best Presentations

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Alex Jones - InfoWars Best Presentations

Post by larsenb »

Now and again I run across outstanding interviews/presentations on Alex Jones InfoWars web site that I think need to be singled out. Alex, in recent years, seems to be getting a handle on his more histrionic outbursts, and chest beating; and he does have a wide variety of presenters, which I think underscores how he's trying very hard to get information that people need, to understand what is currently going on.

Another amazing thing to me about Alex, is how his understanding of reality and higher reality seems to mirror our own LDS understanding to a large degree. My suspicion is that the Lord honors those who really step out and up in our last days battle.

He's not a perfect guy, sometimes alluding to his roué, etc., background, etc., but what he does is quite impressive to me now-a-days.

That said, here is an excellent, excellent interview Alex had with Sean Stone and Vivian Kubrick, both having very well-known and famous fathers, with Kubrick being the more controversial of the two in my estimation.

See: https://www.infowars.com/posts/sean-sto ... l-decline/

The depth of understanding of both these people of our current reality is astounding/astonishing to me. And it would be fascinating to learn what Vivian Kubrick might have to say about her father's involvement with the NASA Apollo program . . . does she believe the moon landings were fake, etc.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Re: Alex Jones - InfoWars Best Presentations

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Honestly, he's more of a prophet, in the scriptural sense, than any of these men in SLC.

He's in the arena. Calling out the very ones responsible for their sins and getting the biblical persecutions because of it. We should all be more like him in that regard.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: November 19th, 2022, 9:30 pm Honestly, he's more of a prophet, in the scriptural sense, than any of these men in SLC.

He's in the arena. Calling out the very ones responsible for their sins and getting the biblical persecutions because of it. We should all be more like him in that regard.
Watch the interview. I think you'll really dig it.

logonbump
captain of 100

Post by logonbump »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: November 19th, 2022, 9:30 pm Honestly, he's more of a prophet, in the scriptural sense, than any of these men in SLC.

Neil A. Maxwell-

"An avalanche of apocalyptic advice from secular prophets swirls about young and old alike; there is an abundance of earnest Paul Reveres who warn us about what is coming, or is already here." (Choose, p. 2.)

logonbump
captain of 100

Post by logonbump »

From the article:
"Kubrick noted how most local news affiliates spout out nearly the same talking points word for word in many cases across the U.S.

“It’s very surreal when you actually start to see…the mainstream media cut together, all the talking heads, and this super sinister alignment of what they’re saying is the same sentence,” she said.

“That is so terrifying to me. If only people could just see thirty seconds of those kinds of videos, they’re going to go, ‘wait a minute, nobody is actually independently reporting the news.'”

Has anyone seen those montages that Rush Limbaugh would air of these taking points being relayed across the mainstream media, all in lockstep?

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

logonbump wrote: November 19th, 2022, 11:52 pm From the article:
"Kubrick noted how most local news affiliates spout out nearly the same talking points word for word in many cases across the U.S.

“It’s very surreal when you actually start to see…the mainstream media cut together, all the talking heads, and this super sinister alignment of what they’re saying is the same sentence,” she said.

“That is so terrifying to me. If only people could just see thirty seconds of those kinds of videos, they’re going to go, ‘wait a minute, nobody is actually independently reporting the news.'”

Has anyone seen those montages that Rush Limbaugh would air of these taking points being relayed across the mainstream media, all in lockstep?
Yes, I have seen the compilations. The most convincing one was a fluff piece about what to buy for yourself while doing your Christmas shopping. Why would such a non-news piece be parroted by local and national news sources, by the hundreds, if it wasn’t handed to them by their overseers?

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Testing a possible LDSFF hack.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

I'd rather not be a pathological liar that has been sued for hundreds of millions of dollars in damages.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Subcomandante wrote: November 21st, 2022, 4:06 pm

I'd rather not be a pathological liar that has been sued for hundreds of millions of dollars in damages.
Ah, SC, if you can't recognize Judicial malfeasance this obvious and the fact that these powers are hell bent on shutting AJ down, this cements your 'knowing-not-very-much' status in my estimation.

And my view of your status is further consolidated by your calling AJ a "pathological liar". You apparently know next to nothing about the man, outside of the negative stuff you've picked up on the net.

Tell you what, why don't you watch the interview I've posted above and give a more direct critique of what the individuals get into and say, to include Alex Jones. Doing so, at least for me, would be a sign you might be able to get back on the path of objectivity.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

I widh Jones hadn't had these histrionic outbursts, but I think that's also why he's allowed to run around. Like George Galloway at the other end of the spectrum he is self-sabotaging.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Niemand wrote: November 21st, 2022, 5:06 pm I widh Jones hadn't had these histrionic outbursts, but I think that's also why he's allowed to run around. Like George Galloway at the other end of the spectrum he is self-sabotaging.
I don't know how much you've watched the man lately, but he's much more focused and is exercising quite a bit of self-restraint. My view. is that his being subject to emotionally charged rants, has more to do w/his particular demeanor/personality, than anything else. And he does have a lot to be pissed about, especially due to his knowledge base and experience, which is considerable. Most people don't know enough to get bent out-of-shape.

I don't know how many times I've yelled at my computer screen for him to cork it, reign it in or just plain shut up, during some of his rants, or when he keeps constantly interrupting someone he's interviewing. He's almost abandoned this last tendency.

AJ is a work-in-progress, like most of us. He certainly won't ever be accused of being a fence-sitter.

Allison
captain of 1,000

Post by Allison »

Niemand wrote: November 21st, 2022, 5:06 pm I widh Jones hadn't had these histrionic outbursts, but I think that's also why he's allowed to run around. Like George Galloway at the other end of the spectrum he is self-sabotaging.
I’ve grown to love and admire Alex Jones for his courage and truthfulness. It’s true, he can be very annoying when he has been drinking, but Larsen is right, he has been doing a lot better that way.

Wish I could remember which apostle said that the proper response to outrageous behavior is outrage. If we knew and fully understood our own peril as he had been witness to for years, it seems that some outbursts would be in order. One day our grandchildren may ask us what we did to try to save the world for them, but I doubt they’ll ask whether or not we were always composed and demure.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

larsenb wrote: November 21st, 2022, 4:45 pm

Ah, SC, if you can't recognize Judicial malfeasance this obvious and the fact that these powers are hell bent on shutting AJ down, this cements your 'knowing-not-very-much' status in my estimation.

And my view of your status is further consolidated by your calling AJ a "pathological liar". You apparently know next to nothing about the man, outside of the negative stuff you've picked up on the net.

Tell you what, why don't you watch the interview I've posted above and give a more direct critique of what the individuals get into and say, to include Alex Jones. Doing so, at least for me, would be a sign you might be able to get back on the path of objectivity.
If you defame the characters of people calling them crisis actors when they went through a real tragedy, and that is backed up by multiple courts of law and hard evidence, that's not judicial malfeasence. That's a serious tort.

Alex Jones is a charlatan, plain and simple. I know it must pain you guys to hear that, but he is definitely wrong on many counts. And that's why he had to pay fines up the wazoo. Not because he was right, not because he was being "persecuted against," but because he made provably false statements, and when challenged with the facts staring at him straight in the face, he doubled down on them.

You don't get to lie bigly and defame several peoples' reputation and get away with it. Free speech has limits.

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

larsenb wrote: November 19th, 2022, 9:28 pm Now and again I run across outstanding interviews/presentations on Alex Jones InfoWars web site that I think need to be singled out. Alex, in recent years, seems to be getting a handle on his more histrionic outbursts, and chest beating; and he does have a wide variety of presenters, which I think underscores how he's trying very hard to get information that people need, to understand what is currently going on.

Another amazing thing to me about Alex, is how his understanding of reality and higher reality seems to mirror our own LDS understanding to a large degree. My suspicion is that the Lord honors those who really step out and up in our last days battle.

He's not a perfect guy, sometimes alluding to his roué, etc., background, etc., but what he does is quite impressive to me now-a-days.

That said, here is an excellent, excellent interview Alex had with Sean Stone and Vivian Kubrick, both having very well-known and famous fathers, with Kubrick being the more controversial of the two in my estimation.

See: https://www.infowars.com/posts/sean-sto ... l-decline/

The depth of understanding of both these people of our current reality is astounding/astonishing to me. And it would be fascinating to learn what Vivian Kubrick might have to say about her father's involvement with the NASA Apollo program . . . does she believe the moon landings were fake, etc.
I still love his out burst on atrazine, "it turned the f_ricken frogs gay!" Someone made a funny montage-song, and I first saw it on a Richie from Boston video (@1:24).

https://rumble.com/v1r5amm-a-message-to ... layed.html

And then I found it on YouTube. His eyes go "reptilian" a few times.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Prove it. Did you know that the court did not prove that?

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Subcomandante wrote: November 21st, 2022, 8:56 pm but he is definitely wrong on many counts. And that's why he had to pay fines up the wazoo.

Yep. I'm going to have to also put you in the "not knowing very much" category. Keep watching that Mainstream Media! Yummy yummy.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Subcomandante wrote: November 21st, 2022, 8:56 pm . . . . . . . Alex Jones is a charlatan, plain and simple. I know it must pain you guys to hear that . . . . ..
Not at all . . . . because saying something like that only bespeaks your ignorance of the subject, as well as of the man; i.e., it reflects on you . . . nobody else. In addition to the fact that your generalized name calling and condemnation is a powerful broadcast of how you willingly short-circuit your thinking process.

Of course, you're welcome to it.

Allison
captain of 1,000

Post by Allison »

Subcomandante wrote: November 21st, 2022, 8:56 pm
larsenb wrote: November 21st, 2022, 4:45 pm

If you defame the characters of people calling them crisis actors when they went through a real tragedy, and that is backed up by multiple courts of law and hard evidence, that's not judicial malfeasence. That's a serious tort.

Alex Jones is a charlatan, plain and simple. I know it must pain you guys to hear that, but he is definitely wrong on many counts. And that's why he had to pay fines up the wazoo. Not because he was right, not because he was being "persecuted against," but because he made provably false statements, and when challenged with the facts staring at him straight in the face, he doubled down on them.

You don't get to lie bigly and defame several peoples' reputation and get away with it. Free speech has limits.

With all due respect, you do kind of put yourself out there all over this forum as “the righteous one,” so it’s shocking to see you of all people, so openly and so quickly, to bear false witness against a man without so much as 15 minutes of research.

You clearly don’t know the original incident, nor his response to it, nor the unprecedented judicial malfeasance deployed against him. If you knew any of that, you couldn’t say what you have said above.

And by the way, look into the work of Jim Fetzer on Sandy Hook before you swallow the bait that it was not staged. He has all kinds of photographic and other factual evidence that cannot be ignored. I am frankly disappointed Alex backed down so easily, but do understand he was trying to save his platform.
Last edited by Allison on November 22nd, 2022, 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Subcomandante wrote: November 21st, 2022, 8:56 pm Free speech has limits.
It doesn't, else it wouldn't be free.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

Or a rebellious preacher who was crucified for speaking inconvenient truths.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Luke wrote: November 22nd, 2022, 8:44 am
Is God free? Does He have limits He must abide by? If not, how is it possible that God could cease to be God, as the scriptures testify?

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

endlessismyname wrote: November 22nd, 2022, 8:51 am
Is God free? Does He have limits He must abide by? If not, how is it possible that God could cease to be God, as the scriptures testify?
Yes, he is free, just like we are free to choose good or evil. He would "cease to be God" if He chose wrong, but that wouldn't negate His freedom.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Luke wrote: November 22nd, 2022, 8:52 am
endlessismyname wrote: November 22nd, 2022, 8:51 am
Yes, he is free, just like we are free to choose good or evil. He would "cease to be God" if He chose wrong, but that wouldn't negate His freedom.
Is there some governing body (of unknown type or origin) that restricts His ability to say whatever He wants, whenever He wants, and if He violates that body’s law, He will cease to be God? Is God governed?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Depends what it is. I shouldn't be allowed to make false claims about your person. I could do so, but you would have the right to defend yourself against lies.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Niemand wrote: November 22nd, 2022, 10:39 am
Depends what it is. I shouldn't be allowed to make false claims about your person. I could do so, but you would have the right to defend yourself against lies.
I have the right to defend myself against you, and that would mean that you have the right to say such things in the first place.