World Premiere: Died Suddenly

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Re: World Premiere: Died Suddenly

Post by SmallFarm »

My dad just posted on his Facebook that his carotid artery has major to moderate blockage. This is like the fifth time he's had to go in for similar issues since getting his covid shot

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

SmallFarm wrote: November 21st, 2022, 6:03 pm My dad just posted on his Facebook that his carotid artery has major to moderate blockage. This is like the fifth time he's had to go in for similar issues since getting his covid shot
I'm so sorry! :o :cry:

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

SmallFarm wrote: November 21st, 2022, 6:03 pm My dad just posted on his Facebook that his carotid artery has major to moderate blockage. This is like the fifth time he's had to go in for similar issues since getting his covid shot
Sorry to hear that bro

Godislove
captain of 100

Post by Godislove »

My neighbor just died suddenly 3 days ago of a heart attack, I think he was around 63 years old but it was unexpected. This is our 3rd neighbor in the past 6 months to pass away 'suddenly.'

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

This was really powerful. I wish some people could be coerced into watching it, and seeing the damage that their “safe and effective” recommendations have done.

My husband and I both got a huge “kick in the rear end” personal revelation, almost as soon as the vaccine was first mentioned, that this was poison. I know others who had the same experience. None of us claim to be prophets, none of us claim to have any extra-special connection to heaven. We just know the voice of the Lord when we hear it. Why, why, why, do our church leaders seem to not hear His warnings, and why are so many members so willing to just follow them?

My own sister posted on our Stake Facebook page that she was “feeling so blessed” because she and her husband were vaxxed before their age range, because she teaches school. He’s been a Bishop, she has been Stake RS Pres. They have numerous children and grandchildren, and I’m sure most of them are vaxxed. It’s heartbreaking.

If you don’t have time right now to watch the entire film, I suggest going to about 50 minutes in and watching to the end. I’m crying now, just thinking about what these “pure evil” monsters have done to the precious babies who will be born with tragic defects, or die in the womb, as well as the broken hearts of would-be parents who will never have a precious baby.

Allison
captain of 1,000

Post by Allison »

It was devastating to watch. Several of our children have taken the poison.

TwochurchesOnly
captain of 1,000

Post by TwochurchesOnly »

Allison wrote: November 21st, 2022, 8:33 pm It was devastating to watch. Several of our children have taken the poison.
🥺💔🙏

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Lizzy60 wrote: November 21st, 2022, 7:24 pm This was really powerful.
Agreed.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Yet ~97% of American voters will continue voting for the Republicans & Democrats that promoted the fake pandemic, increased tyranny, killer vaccines, and etc.
trump-vaxx.jpg
trump-vaxx.jpg (67.94 KiB) Viewed 1690 times

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

It was a good documentary to bring awareness to the problem, and hopefully will wake up some sleeping people.

However, what about solutions?

At minimum they could have explored what vaccinated people can now do to break down those clots. Otherwise all you're doing is possibly adding fear, worry and stress to those who already got vaxxed. Adding salt to the wound.

Have any studies been done to see if there's an herb, vitamin, food, etc, that can be consumed to break it down and clear up their veins? Why not wake people up AND offer a solution? Seems shortsighted.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jonesy »

creator wrote: November 21st, 2022, 11:24 pm It was a good documentary to bring awareness to the problem, and hopefully will wake up some sleeping people.

At minimum they could have explored what vaccinated people can now do to break down those clots. Otherwise all you're doing is possibly adding fear, worry and stress to those who already got vaxxed. Adding salt to the wound.

Have any studies been done to see if there's an herb, vitamin, food, etc, that can be consumed to break it down and clear up their veins? Why not wake people up AND offer a solution? Seems shortsighted.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I’ve had tightness in chest from job stress before I was vaccinated, so I can’t really tell if there was any difference or not.

I will say that cutting out all simple carbs/sugar/starch from my diet has eliminated any heart issues I’ve had before. No booster, and will never again.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

creator wrote: November 21st, 2022, 11:24 pm Have any studies been done to see if there's an herb, vitamin, food, etc, that can be consumed to break it down and clear up their veins? Why not wake people up AND offer a solution? Seems shortsighted.
There haven't been any studies on it, period. Those studies you would think have to come first. So far, it's just Mike Adam's lab and the testimony of a bunch of embalmers. Stew Peters has had some on his show who claim there is a detox, but I don't know if it's anything more than a claim. What they fear is that since it is a synthetic biology, all the traditional things won't work. Some say Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine might work, and some recommend a metal detox because that helps eliminate what they feed on. Who knows.

Allison
captain of 1,000

Post by Allison »

creator wrote: November 21st, 2022, 11:24 pm It was a good documentary to bring awareness to the problem, and hopefully will wake up some sleeping people.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Exactly. I cannot forward this to friends and family who took the jab for the very reason that stress is inflammatory, and that video is terrifying. Dr. Ardis says nicotine gum is helping a lot of people, and a few others have been experimenting with their own patients, with promising results, they say.

The micro clots are deadly because they destroy capillaries, which turn to scar tissue and do not regrow, according to Dr. Ryan Cole. Patients end up with very scarred lungs.

Knowing what I know, and if I had taken the shot, I would start with repenting in sackcloth and ashes and would pray for a miracle. I’d also ask for one or more Priesthood blessings from a man like my husband who has recognized the evil of the shots all along. And then I would cleanse for parasites with MMS or Ivermectin and pray about taking nicotine gum for the venom aspect. And also do a metal detox. Isn’t there one thing that removes metals? Forgot what it was…selenium or something. As for fertility, who knows where to begin?

It would be amazing to brainstorm for a fairly comprehensive plan here, and maybe have something hopeful to include with a link to the movie.

NowWhat
captain of 100

Post by NowWhat »

I haven't even told my family (all vaxed, except spouse) how dangerous and evil this is, because, I thought, why freak them out? It's done. Plus, they don't listen--about vaccines, politics or religion. At Latter-day Saints for Health Freedom on Facebook, there are anecdotal stories and suggestions about what to do after you have made the wrong choice, but my people don't even understand that there's a need for this. But maybe this video will stop people from follow-up boosters, or shots for kids. I'll post it on Facebook, and will delete snarky comments and will lose friends. We'll see how long it stays up. I am working up to watching Died Suddenly today, but I think I will struggle even more afterwards with forgiving the leadership for pushing this--even recently (Uchtdorf). We follow stewpeters.com. He's on Brighteon.TV, which was started by Mike Adams of Naturalnews.com--also available through Roku. EDIT: Oh, FB is already deleting it. Duh. And, by the way, G20 says we need a world wide passport or you can't go anywhere.
Last edited by NowWhat on November 22nd, 2022, 2:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Vision
captain of 1,000

Post by Vision »

Allison wrote: November 22nd, 2022, 9:06 am And also do a metal detox. Isn’t there one thing that removes metals?
Modified Citrus Pectin works for metal detox https://blog.designsforhealth.com/node/1346

Allison
captain of 1,000

Post by Allison »

Vision wrote: November 22nd, 2022, 9:25 am
Allison wrote: November 22nd, 2022, 9:06 am And also do a metal detox. Isn’t there one thing that removes metals?
Modified Citrus Pectin works for metal detox https://blog.designsforhealth.com/node/1346
That was it, thank you!!!

Do you recommend anything in particular, or just something like Sure-gel?

LateOutOfBed
captain of 100

Post by LateOutOfBed »

Great watch. The part where they called out military officers that went along with it as "complicit" and "part of the crime" hit me hard, and it's true. I'm so glad I fought it. I'm retiring from the military after 22 years of service (7 active the rest reserve/guard) in two weeks over it, but I fought hard to coerce my people to NOT take it and did all the paperwork I could for all the exemption requests I received from my small team. I think these shots are going to play a lot (or already are) in the "Men's hearts shall fail them" prophecy of Isaiah.

Things are also looking good that I may be able to change full-time jobs to a company that won't try to "force" anything like this on me again! Praise the Lord!

-- Geoff

mtmom
captain of 100

Post by mtmom »

Amazing documentary. However it breaks my heart because many of our adult children will not listen to us or watch this movie. I don't want to bury another adult child 😢

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Lizzy60 wrote: November 21st, 2022, 7:24 pm This was really powerful. I wish some people could be coerced into watching it, and seeing the damage that their “safe and effective” recommendations have done.

My husband and I both got a huge “kick in the rear end” personal revelation, almost as soon as the vaccine was first mentioned, that this was poison. I know others who had the same experience. None of us claim to be prophets, none of us claim to have any extra-special connection to heaven. We just know the voice of the Lord when we hear it. Why, why, why, do our church leaders seem to not hear His warnings, and why are so many members so willing to just follow them?

My own sister posted on our Stake Facebook page that she was “feeling so blessed” because she and her husband were vaxxed before their age range, because she teaches school. He’s been a Bishop, she has been Stake RS Pres. They have numerous children and grandchildren, and I’m sure most of them are vaxxed. It’s heartbreaking.

If you don’t have time right now to watch the entire film, I suggest going to about 50 minutes in and watching to the end. I’m crying now, just thinking about what these “pure evil” monsters have done to the precious babies who will be born with tragic defects, or die in the womb, as well as the broken hearts of would-be parents who will never have a precious baby.
"PUT THE SUNGLASSES ON!"

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

There's also Chlorine Dioxide. Mike Adams says he always takes that when he first gets sick and it works great. Some call it a cure all, matter of fact, there's a website where the name is actually: https://theuniversalantidote.com

Allison
captain of 1,000

Post by Allison »

Shawn Henry wrote: November 22nd, 2022, 10:46 am There's also Chlorine Dioxide. Mike Adams says he always takes that when he first gets sick and it works great. Some call it a cure all, matter of fact, there's a website where the name is actually: https://theuniversalantidote.com
The other name for that is MMS and I love it. The Establishment’s false name for it is Bleach.

Could that undo the rubbery clots?

Dr. Ardis was saying those kind of clots are what snake venom does in the blood stream, and that nicotine or nicotine gum overcomes that.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Allison wrote: November 22nd, 2022, 11:36 am
Shawn Henry wrote: November 22nd, 2022, 10:46 am There's also Chlorine Dioxide. Mike Adams says he always takes that when he first gets sick and it works great. Some call it a cure all, matter of fact, there's a website where the name is actually: https://theuniversalantidote.com
The other name for that is MMS and I love it. The Establishment’s false name for it is Bleach.

Could that undo the rubbery clots?

Dr. Ardis was saying those kind of clots are what snake venom does in the blood stream, and that nicotine or nicotine gum overcomes that.
Yeah, I don't know, but I totally trust Dr. Ardis. He is a great man and has led the way in this fight.

oneClimbs
captain of 1,000

Post by oneClimbs »

creator wrote: November 21st, 2022, 11:12 pm Yet ~97% of American voters will continue voting for the Republicans & Democrats that promoted the fake pandemic, increased tyranny, killer vaccines, and etc.

trump-vaxx.jpg
9/11 and the Patriot Act happened under Bush.
Covid and lockdowns happened under Trump.
Nothing new under the sun.

Vision
captain of 1,000

Post by Vision »

Allison wrote: November 22nd, 2022, 9:37 am
Vision wrote: November 22nd, 2022, 9:25 am
That was it, thank you!!!

Do you recommend anything in particular, or just something like Sure-gel?
https://econugenics.com/products/pectas ... MrEALw_wcB