Trump is a very small man — calls DeSantis “desanctimonious” again

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Trump is a very small man — calls DeSantis “desanctimonious” again

Post by larsenb »

Christianlee wrote: November 12th, 2022, 8:13 am
BuriedTartaria wrote: November 12th, 2022, 8:03 am
larsenb wrote: November 11th, 2022, 10:11 pm
The real problem is if DeSantis actually mounts a run for the Presidency in 2024 without coming to an understanding with the man who was forced out of office by election/voter fraud, but who is still at least the titular head of the Republican Party. And by DeSantis not making this kind of move, and not assuring Trump he would not run in 2024, he is showing immense disrespect for Trump, who is on the verge of announcing that his hat is in the ring for that election year.

This move on DeSantis' part, is causing a much greater rift in the Republican Party than the rift created by those who no longer want to support Trump. And this in the face of the fact that Trump's endorsement of DeSantis is what got him elected Governor in the first place.

DeSantis moves down several notches in my estimation; and even more if he persists in this kind of behavior.
These are fair points. I'm grateful you put this stuff into perspective because you do make some good points here.
DeSantis doesn’t owe Trump anything at this point. DeSantis proved his mettle as governor. This is not the Mafia.
Will have to differ on that one. And what does the Mafia have to do with it? Maybe you've watched too many Godfather movies.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Christianlee wrote: November 12th, 2022, 8:13 am . . . . DeSantis doesn’t owe Trump anything at this point. DeSantis proved his mettle as governor. This is not the Mafia.
One of the things you seem to be missing here, is the fact that if both Trump and DeSantis run for the Presidency in 2024, you automatically split the Republican vote at least 3 ways, almost assuring that whoever the Democrats choose, even running Biden again, that the Democrat will win.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Christianlee wrote: November 12th, 2022, 6:08 am
abijah wrote: November 11th, 2022, 11:28 pm one thing I reckon bears consideration is that trump has already made enormous sacrifices and personal investment - whereas something tells me that, w/ his feet to the fire, that desantis may well *crack* on day one. its a question of mettle...

but unfortunately, they're both zionists (the bad zion..) at the end of day.

Psalm 146
Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no salvation.
Trump cracked during Covid. Operation Warp Speed was a disaster. He also encouraged lockdowns. No amnesty. His political career is over.
He didn't crack during COVID and did a lot of right things in how he handled it. Unknown to Trump Operation Warp Speed had in actuality been underway for several years. Yes, he was gulled into going for the shots. How many other people were in the same boat? Most people believe in the vaccine narrative. Trump was no different, and saw them as a way to show solidarity with 'common sense', which would help his re-election and help save his already accomplished legacy.

The other issue is, that DeSantis was in charge of a single state, Trump was the leader of 50 of them, each with various general outlooks on the whole COVID, COVID-shot situation.

And I'm curious. When did DeSantis come out against the shots? Maybe you can document that for the interested reader.

Even Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of some of the early phases of mRNA 'vaccine' technology, was not alerted to the dangers of the shots until he took the two Moderna shots in April of 2021, which almost killed him. He felt pressured to take them because of travel he had to do which required them.

Malone became one of the foremost opponents of the shots after this, and has been attacked unmercifully since then.

Allison
captain of 1,000

Post by Allison »

Lexew1899 wrote: November 12th, 2022, 1:51 am
Allison wrote: November 11th, 2022, 9:45 pm
larsenb wrote: November 11th, 2022, 9:27 pm Now Dan Bongino feels much the same way. He thinks Trump has a point, but is making a mistake in airing it while the determination of the election is still ongoing, and also says he should have avoided name-calling.

Here, about 2/3rds the say through his program: About That Trump DeSantis Feud -The Dan Bongino Show at: https://rumble.com/v1tmpqw-about-that-t ... +Show&ep=2

Now if the phone call that was cited in Allison's post, above, is real, Trump would have even more reason to go after DeSantis.
And DeSantis would be kind of a snake to turn on his friend behind his back like that.

I was thinking General Berger was retired because the original article had a photo and he looked quite old. But how hard would it be to track down his office for a statement?
The website says it is satire on its About page.

Oh brother, really?? Oh goodness! It’s kind of amazing though that it came out right before Trump started talking swipes at DeSantis.

Tons of cognitive dissonance here. Why do all of the most pernicious and satanic people and organizations hate him so intensely? (Is the enemy of my enemy my friend?) Yet also, why does he continuously insist that the vaxx was in any way good? Is he a Judas goat, or does he mean well and sometimes get tripped up by listening to the wrong people?

Is anyone good anymore?

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

Allison wrote: November 12th, 2022, 10:40 am
larsenb wrote: November 11th, 2022, 9:27 pm Now Dan Bongino feels much the same way. He thinks Trump has a point, but is making a mistake in airing it while the determination of the election is still ongoing, and also says he should have avoided name-calling.

Here, about 2/3rds the say through his program: About That Trump DeSantis Feud -The Dan Bongino Show at: https://rumble.com/v1tmpqw-about-that-t ... +Show&ep=2

Now if the phone call that was cited in Allison's post, above, is real, Trump would have even more reason to go after DeSantis.
And DeSantis would be kind of a snake to turn on his friend behind his back like that.

I was thinking General Berger was retired because the original article had a photo and he looked quite old. But how hard would it be to track down his office for a statement?

Oh brother, really?? Oh goodness! It’s kind of amazing though that it came out right before Trump started talking swipes at DeSantis.

Tons of cognitive dissonance here. Why do all of the most pernicious and satanic people and organizations hate him so intensely? (Is the enemy of my enemy my friend?) Yet also, why does he continuously insist that the vaxx was in any way good? Is he a Judas goat, or does he mean well and sometimes get tripped up by listening to the wrong people?

Is anyone good anymore?
None ever were, but God.

Allison
captain of 1,000

Post by Allison »

endlessismyname wrote: November 12th, 2022, 10:43 am

Is anyone good anymore?
None ever were, but God.

Alright, yes, of course. Do you write in Jesus on all of your ballots?

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

larsenb wrote: November 12th, 2022, 10:18 am
abijah wrote: November 11th, 2022, 11:28 pm one thing I reckon bears consideration is that trump has already made enormous sacrifices and personal investment - whereas something tells me that, w/ his feet to the fire, that desantis may well *crack* on day one. its a question of mettle...

Psalm 146
Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no salvation.
Trump cracked during Covid. Operation Warp Speed was a disaster. He also encouraged lockdowns. No amnesty. His political career is over.
He didn't crack during COVID and did a lot of right things in how he handled it. Unknown to Trump Operation Warp Speed had in actuality been underway for several years. Yes, he was gulled into going for the shots. How many other people were in the same boat? Most people believe in the vaccine narrative. Trump was no different, and saw them as a way to show solidarity with 'common sense', which would help his re-election and help save his already accomplished legacy.

The other issue is, that DeSantis was in charge of a single state, Trump was the leader of 50 of them, each with various general outlooks on the whole COVID, COVID-shot situation.

And I'm curious. When did DeSantis come out against the shots? Maybe you can document that for the interested reader.

Even Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of some of the early phases of mRNA 'vaccine' technology, was not alerted to the dangers of the shots until he took the two Moderna shots in April of 2021, which almost killed him. He felt pressured to take them because of travel he had to do which required them.

Malone became one of the foremost opponents of the shots after this, and has been attacked unmercifully since then.
Interestingly, before the 2016 election Trump was quasi-anti-vax. He had made a few statements in that direction. I know people who voted for him for that reason and that reason alone! Then he was the one to give us the vax from hell. :shock:

Allison
captain of 1,000

Post by Allison »

Wolfwoman wrote: November 12th, 2022, 10:51 am

Psalm 146

Interestingly, before the 2016 election Trump was quasi-anti-vax. He had made a few statements in that direction. I know people who voted for him for that reason and that reason alone! Then he was the one to give us the vax from hell. :shock:

You might recall, he tapped RFK Jr. to head a vaccine safety commission. But then he took a million from Pfizer for his inauguration ball and then soon thereafter let Kennedy go. I heard it was also after Bill Gates met with him. Kennedy talked about it recently.

That is the big disappointment in him for a lot of us.

JLHPROF
captain of 1,000

Post by JLHPROF »

larsenb wrote: November 11th, 2022, 8:42 pm
JLHPROF wrote: November 11th, 2022, 7:49 pm For Pete's sake - it's just a popularity contest. That's how Trump beat Hillary and after 4 years got beaten. It's how Bush Jr, Clinton, and Obama won - the "who would you like to have a beer with" test.

You want to win in 2024 run someone smart, charming, and likeable. Someone people identify with. That wasn't Oz. It wasn't McCain or Romney.
It won't be Ted Cruz. And sorry, but it won't be Trump.
If we want the Whitehouse red the 2024 candidate needs to actually be likeable.
I hope this was a tongue-in-cheek post . . . . :? But if not, any suggestions as to who you think might fit this bill?
I'm not sure to be honest.
I don't know enough about DeSantis yet. I thought Nicki Hayley for a while - less sure now.

I'd like an educated, well spoken, down to earth, reasonable Conservative.
Someone capable of actually trouncing the Democratic candidate in a debate, and not by shouting the loudest. Someone with ideas, plans, and morals.

I'll tell you this though. If Trump is the Republican candidate I'm not even going to vote. Same with Ted Cruz. They're simply bad choices. I won't bother.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

larsenb wrote: November 11th, 2022, 9:18 pm
Christianlee wrote: November 10th, 2022, 6:58 pm Trump’s act is getting old just like he is. We are not even through the midterms and he’s trying to start a fight with Governor DeSantis. DeSantis hasn’t even said he is running against Trump. Trump is a very jealous man and demands the spotlight. He cares about himself more than he does the country. Trump was calling for lockdowns and DeSantis was one of the governors who ended them early. Trump cannot overcome his mishandling of Covid.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/11/10 ... nt-n657413
This is waaaay off track.

Here is more of the background as to why Trump is getting rather miffed at DeSantis. Seems reasonable to me, but he should have avoided the name-calling dig. Unfortunate. Here: https://www.infowars.com/posts/trump-qu ... -2024-run/

The lead-in for the article: "Former President Donald Trump issued a lengthy diatribe weighing in on the media’s cheerleading of Ron DeSantis, who recently won his midterm election by nearly 20 points, and revealing his sentiments on the Florida governor’s refusal to dismiss a possible 2024 presidential bid."

Here is Trump's "lengthy diatribe":
Now that midterms are over, and a success, NewsCorp, which is Fox, the Wall Street Journal, and the no longer great New York Post (bring back Col!), is all in for Governor Ron DeSanctimonious, an average REPUBLICAN Governor with great Public Relations, who didn’t have to close up his State, but did, unlike other Republican Governors, whose overall numbers for a Republican, were just average—middle of the pack—including COVID, and who has the advantage of SUNSHINE, where people from badly run States up North would go no matter who the Governor was, just like I did!

Ron came to me in desperate shape in 2017—he was politically dead, losing in a landslide to a very good Agriculture Commissioner, Adam Putnam, who was loaded up with cash and great poll numbers. Ron had low approval, bad polls, and no money, but he said that if I would Endorse him, he could win. I didn’t know Adam so I said, “Let’s give it a shot, Ron.” When I Endorsed him, it was as though, to use a bad term, a nuclear weapon went off. Years later, they were the exact words that Adam Putnam used in describing Ron’s Endorsement. He said, “I went from having it made, with no competition, to immediately getting absolutely clobbered after your Endorsement.” I then got Ron by the “Star” of the Democrat Party, Andrew Gillum (who was later revealed to be a “Crack Head”), by having two massive Rallies with tens of thousands of people at each one I also fixed his campaign, which had completely fallen apart. I was all in for Ron, and he beat Gillum, but after the Race, when votes were being stolen by the corrupt Election process in Broward County, and Ron was going down ten thousand votes a day, along with now-Senator Rick Scott, I sent in the FBI and the U.S. Attorneys, and the ballot theft immediately ended, just prior to them running out of the votes necessary to win. I stopped his Election from being stolen

And now, Ron DeSanctimonious is playing games! The Fake News asks him if he’s going to run if President Trump runs, and he says, “I’m only focused on the Governor’s race, I’m not looking into the future.” Well, in terms of loyalty and class, that’s really not the right answer.

This is just like 2015 and 2016, a Media Assault (Collusion!), when Fox News fought me to the end until I won, and then they couldn’t have been nicer or more supportive. The Wall Street Journal loved Low Energy Jeb Bush, and a succession of other people as they rapidly disappeared from sight, finally falling in line with me after I easily knocked them out, one by one. We’re in exactly the same position now. They will keep coming after us, MAGA, but ultimately, we will win. Put America First and, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
I would never say he isn't good at what he does.

He is an actor after all.

Just wish he was for real.

Sir H

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Wolfwoman wrote: November 12th, 2022, 10:51 am . . . . . . Then he was the one to give us the vax from hell. :shock:
Not really. 'They' had been working on the 'vax' since about 2015. Well documented. He was gulled into pushing it for the reasons I've already stated, in my strongly held view.

And Dr. David Martin has documented the patents showing the work on the SARS-CoV-1 and 2 virus since the early 2000s.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Allison wrote: November 12th, 2022, 11:37 am

You might recall, he tapped RFK Jr. to head a vaccine safety commission. But then he took a million from Pfizer for his inauguration ball and then soon thereafter let Kennedy go. I heard it was also after Bill Gates met with him. Kennedy talked about it recently.

Yes, this type of thing is disturbing about the man. One thing I'm really curious about are the conversations he may have had with his sons, Eric and Trump Jr., regarding the rampant vax damage. These guys are alternative media mavens to some degree, and would not be able to avoid the subject.

In the Red Pill Expoe, one of the speakers talked about how the real push for the clot shot was really to introduce nano technology into as many as possible for the coming IOB, Internet of Bodies. If true, having a certain number of clot shot lots doing damage would be more of a side test, to see what they could do w/an alleged killer virus and the ensuing experimental mRNA 'vaccinations'.
Last edited by larsenb on November 12th, 2022, 4:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Allison
captain of 1,000

Post by Allison »

larsenb wrote: November 12th, 2022, 3:32 pm

Yes, this type of thing is disturbing about the man. One thing I'm really curious about are the conversations he may have had with his sons, Eric and Trump Jr., regarding the rampant vax damage. These guys are alternative media mavens to some degree, and would not be able to avoid the subject.

In the Red Pill Expoe, one of the speakers talked about how the real push for the clot shot was really to introduce nano technology into as many as possible for the coming IOB, Internet of Bodies. If true, having a certain number of clot shot lots doing damage would be more of a side test, to see what they could do w/a killer virus.

What are the odds he was just duped into believing it’s a good thing? And what are the odds he is in on the plot to destroy humanity? I just keep coming back to who hates him (the DS Cabal, Satanists, witches, Marxists) and who loves him (red-blooded grassroots Americans and some well-trusted leaders in the liberty movement). That causes me to lean toward him really being misled by people he never should have trusted.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Allison wrote: November 12th, 2022, 3:41 pm
larsenb wrote: November 12th, 2022, 3:32 pm

In the Red Pill Expoe, one of the speakers talked about how the real push for the clot shot was really to introduce nano technology into as many as possible for the coming IOB, Internet of Bodies. If true, having a certain number of clot shot lots doing damage would be more of a side test, to see what they could do w/a killer virus.

What are the odds he was just duped into believing it’s a good thing? And what are the odds he is in on the plot to destroy humanity? I just keep coming back to who hates him (the DS Cabal, Satanists, witches, Marxists) and who loves him (red-blooded grassroots Americans and some well-trusted leaders in the liberty movement). That causes me to lean toward him really being misled by people he never should have trusted.
I am inclined to believe they fed his ego and he thought he could just do a great thing. It was reckless to push the shot without appropriate testing, but there is no doubt Gates and Fauci led him astray. Bad judgment, Trump is thy name.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Allison wrote: November 12th, 2022, 3:41 pm . . . . . . . What are the odds he was just duped into believing it’s a good thing? And what are the odds he is in on the plot to destroy humanity? I just keep coming back to who hates him (the DS Cabal, Satanists, witches, Marxists) and who loves him (red-blooded grassroots Americans and some well-trusted leaders in the liberty movement). That causes me to lean toward him really being misled by people he never should have trusted.
He didn't just believe it was a good thing, per se. But I'm sure, he believed that getting behind a shot to combat a condition that was destroying the good he had done with his administration was a good thing, as was getting across the idea that he was being proactive in combating it, which would help him in the coming election.

Trump prides himself in solving problems and getting it done ahead of schedule and under budget. If that's part of your ability, you should take a certain amount of pleasure and pride in it. Was he trapped by this sense of his ability? Appears so.

In so far as his advisors convinced him the mRNA shots were good, he was duped. A very high portion of our population were also duped. Remember, Dr. Robert Malone, only realized the shots were bad after taking the two Moderna shots in April 2021 and was almost killed by doing so.

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

larsenb wrote: November 12th, 2022, 2:52 pm
Wolfwoman wrote: November 12th, 2022, 10:51 am . . . . . . Then he was the one to give us the vax from hell. :shock:
Not really. 'They' had been working on the 'vax' since about 2015. Well documented. He was gulled into pushing it for the reasons I've already stated, in my strongly held view.

And Dr. David Martin has documented the patents showing the work on the SARS-CoV-1 and 2 virus since the early 2000s.
He still allowed operation warp speed and actually pushed the vax. At least he said people should be able to choose. But he definitely spoke well of it and was quite proud of being the "father" of the vaccine.

I went back and re-read your previous post. DeSantis is smart. He is too smart to say something against the vaccine at this point. But Florida's surgeon general did come out and say that it should not be used by young people because it is harmful to them.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Wolfwoman wrote: November 14th, 2022, 9:36 am But he definitely spoke well of it and was quite proud of being the "father" of the vaccine.
RIght. That's where he got duped, based on his pride in solving problems ahead of schedule and under budget, coupled with his probable belief in the efficacy of vaccines in general, and not having good information from people warning about them.

I've actually heard Trump go on about his problem solving abilities, with him even citing examples of where he did this.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Just as expected. Trump being Trump. This is how it’s always going to be with any potential challenger. The difference is this time is Trump has run out of a great deal of air. He has yet to come out on the Covid shots. January 6 prisoners who remained political prisoners, stood up for Trump.

Too many unanswered questions. A vote for Trump was a protest against the establishment. But Trump bought into the trap that destroyed his presidency unless he was already a deep state plant. One of his first huge mistakes was not listening to Steve Bannon. Firing all Obama appointees, instead Trump listened to Ivanka and fired Bannon. So much for draining the swamp. After Covid and the shots it would take a miracle to convince me Trump is the real deal.

I always knew Trump would be controlled not being a Constitutionalist or principled enough to avoid the deep state traps. At the same time I see too much political theater on both sides of the isle.

DeSantis it’s too early to tell. I really like a lot of what he has done as Governor. I guess it’s a matter of questioning everything. Just how much can he be controlled? How informed is he on the deep state, the WEF, agenda 2030, the NWO, etc. How does he feel about the military industrial complex and is he just another Neo-con. I’m not saying he is establishment. I just question how much he can be controlled or persuaded. At this point everything is questionable.

I love what DeSantis has done battling against Disney. Disney has disgusted me most my life honestly. I have been critical of Disney since the late 80’s. Not a fan at all.

It really comes down to this. We have watched political tyrants destroy this nation. Bushes, Clinton’s, Obamas, Bidens, and the list goes on. It’s been really visible the last 100+ years but there has been huge problems and disasterous consequences from the beginning. Just look at how many people died in the civil war and what is happening today. It could get really ugly really fast. A political savior could be the ultimate trap.

I’m on the side of praying for this nation and praying to make the right decisions. Personal revelation for my family. These are difficult times we live in. So horrendous we know only turning back to Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ can get us out of it. I don’t think we will get there until we hit rock bottom and it seems all is lost. I’m afraid we have become that wicked or at best ignorant of a nation.

Really hope and pray for things to turn out better and that I am wrong.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Allison wrote: November 12th, 2022, 10:49 am

Is anyone good anymore?
None ever were, but God.

No, but I don’t vote for the gads, either.

Allison
captain of 1,000

Post by Allison »

endlessismyname wrote: November 20th, 2022, 7:34 pm

Is anyone good anymore?
None ever were, but God.

Do you vote for people who are not good, but not gads—is that what you are saying? Or do you just never vote, since no one but Jesus is good?

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Allison wrote: November 21st, 2022, 8:46 am

None ever were, but God.

Do you vote for people who are not good, but not gads—is that what you are saying? Or do you just never vote, since no one but Jesus is good?
Who I vote for if/when I choose to participate in the electoral process is a private matter. I don’t even talk to my wife about it. Why would I share that information on a public forum with a complete stranger?

Allison
captain of 1,000

Post by Allison »

endlessismyname wrote: November 21st, 2022, 9:53 am
Allison wrote: November 21st, 2022, 8:46 am

Who I vote for if/when I choose to participate in the electoral process is a private matter. I don’t even talk to my wife about it. Why would I share that information on a public forum with a complete stranger?

Just wondering what you meant in a discussion on elections to say that no one is good but Christ. I guess with that premise every vote is a vote for the lesser of two evils. There have been a few candidates I have gladly supported even though they weren’t Christ. They were good enough for me. 😉

Serragon
captain of 1,000

Post by Serragon »

I have great appreciation for Donald Trump and his willingness to fight. He taught many republicans that it was OK to have a backbone, and I believe that if he had not served as president many of our current successful republican leaders would not exist today.

But his time is past and I think he should step aside. I believe at this point he is much more damaging than he is helpful.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Serragon wrote: November 21st, 2022, 5:17 pm I have great appreciation for Donald Trump and his willingness to fight. He taught many republicans that it was OK to have a backbone, and I believe that if he had not served as president many of our current successful republican leaders would not exist today.

But his time is past and I think he should step aside. I believe at this point he is much more damaging than he is helpful.
Tough for him to do so, which I think reflects on two main things: He was having great success in turning many bad things around in this country; and he was cheated out of his Presidency.

Because of this existential reality, the DeSantis/Trump 'tussle' is apt to split the Repub. Pary apart unless they resolve their issues. And whom else might you tag as being able to replace the Donald?

Then you're up against the rather obvious fact that the corrupt election process in key states has not been corrected, so whomever you might choose as a better candidate than Trump, ain't gong to make it either.