World Government Conference OFFICIALLY Announces MARK OF THE BEAST as Biden Calls for World ID to Travel, Buy & Sell!

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Re: World Government Conference OFFICIALLY Announces MARK OF THE BEAST as Biden Calls for World ID to Travel, Buy & Sell

Post by gruden2.0 »

Not the actual mark of the beast, but it should be plain to see we're heading in that direction. A digital currency needs to be fully in place, and it's coming.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Re: World Government Conference OFFICIALLY Announces MARK OF THE BEAST as Biden Calls for World ID to Travel, Buy & Sell

Post by marc »

Christianlee wrote: November 19th, 2022, 3:24 pm I am glad I am 70 and not 30.
I'm glad I'm 53 and not 23! I wouldn't mind being 70 because then I'd probably be retired. If and when the big collapse happens, I'll be glad to no longer have to punch a clock.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Since the book of Revelations is no secret, and so many are watching for and wary of the AC, his number and the mark it seemed improbable it would sneak up. So I have long wondered how it would be introduced without causing immediate chaos.

But I think if I had a choice on how my curiosity was satisfied I would prefer to read about it, rather than live it.

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

Oh look, more Alex Jones BS that should always be taken with a grain or three of salt.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Durzan wrote: November 19th, 2022, 11:10 pm Oh look, more Alex Jones BS that should always be taken with a grain or three of salt.
Unfortunately there are other sources discussing the same thing. That "vaccine passport" thing, scanning QR Codes to do anything was very much real and very much international - ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY COUNTRIES!!!! It was clearly planned in advance. In Israel you couldn't even buy a Big Mac without one.

Some Indonesian nutcase is insisting the world adopt them.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Durzan wrote: November 19th, 2022, 11:10 pm Oh look, more Alex Jones BS that should always be taken with a grain or three of salt.

It's been reported in mainstream media.

So I guess another $10 for the jar?