Utah County Attorney David Leavitt has been talking about ritualistic sex abuse suspect for years

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Utah County Attorney David Leavitt has been talking about ritualistic sex abuse suspect for years

Post by larsenb »

Artaxerxes wrote: November 14th, 2022, 9:15 pm
larsenb wrote: November 14th, 2022, 9:04 pm
Artaxerxes wrote: November 14th, 2022, 6:12 pm
dreamtheater76 wrote: November 14th, 2022, 6:11 pm I know a few SRA victims and a few members of the church in multiple wards involved in Satanism. I find it extremely offensive when people are so ignorant they deny pure evil like Artaxerxes. I’m fed up with him doing this every time conspiracy facts are present. He thinks he is funny but I find his behavior on this forum to be sickening.
Even the Pace memo recognized that everyone who claims SRA is mentally ill.
You're misrepresenting what the Pace memo said. He basically claimed that those who claimed to have undergone SRA became ill due to what they had experienced, not that their claims were a result of being mentally ill.

Here is the pertinent quote:
Of the sixty victims with whom I have met, fifty-three are female and seven are male. Eight are children. The abuse occurred in the following places: Utah (37), Idaho (3), California (4), Mexico (2), and other places (14). Fifty-three victims are currently living in the State of Utah. All sixty individuals are members of the Church. Forty-five victims allege witnessing and/or participating in human sacrifice. The majority were abused by relatives, often their parents. All have developed psychological problems and most have been diagnosed as having multiple personality disorder or some other form of dissociative disorder.
That doesn't contradict what I said.
That's not the point. It's an issue that you should have clarified. As you wrote it, people could assume you meant that people reported SRAs simply because they were mentally ill.

Rather ingenuous of you not to do so.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Re: Utah County Attorney David Leavitt has been talking about ritualistic sex abuse suspect for years

Post by Artaxerxes »

larsenb wrote: November 14th, 2022, 10:03 pm
Artaxerxes wrote: November 14th, 2022, 6:12 pm

Even the Pace memo recognized that everyone who claims SRA is mentally ill.
You're misrepresenting what the Pace memo said. He basically claimed that those who claimed to have undergone SRA became ill due to what they had experienced, not that their claims were a result of being mentally ill.

Of the sixty victims with whom I have met, fifty-three are female and seven are male. Eight are children. The abuse occurred in the following places: Utah (37), Idaho (3), California (4), Mexico (2), and other places (14). Fifty-three victims are currently living in the State of Utah. All sixty individuals are members of the Church. Forty-five victims allege witnessing and/or participating in human sacrifice. The majority were abused by relatives, often their parents. All have developed psychological problems and most have been diagnosed as having multiple personality disorder or some other form of dissociative disorder.
That's not the point. It's an issue that you should have clarified. As you wrote it, people could assume you meant that people reported SRAs simply because they were mentally ill.

You assume causation in one direction. I asserted none. It's not disingenuous to choose not to make assumptions.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Artaxerxes wrote: November 14th, 2022, 10:13 pm

You assume causation in one direction. I asserted none. It's not disingenuous to choose not to make assumptions.
I was assuming nothing; simply pointing out that you left the question as to which comes first, mental illness, or SRA experiences, out of your assertion on what Glenn Pace said. Neglecting to do so on such an important subject is disingenuous.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

larsenb wrote: November 14th, 2022, 11:06 pm

I was assuming nothing; simply pointing out that you left the question as to which comes first, mental illness, or SRA experiences. Neglecting to do so on such an important subject is disingenuous.
You are making an assumption. You're assuming which came first. We don't know which came first. That's the point.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Artaxerxes wrote: November 14th, 2022, 11:08 pm

I was assuming nothing; simply pointing out that you left the question as to which comes first, mental illness, or SRA experiences. Neglecting to do so on such an important subject is disingenuous.
You are making an assumption. You're assuming which came first. We don't know which came first. That's the point.
Nope. I gave you Glenn Paces comment on the subject, which contains nothing indicating he doubted the victims suffered abuse.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

larsenb wrote: November 14th, 2022, 11:21 pm

Nope. I gave you Glenn Paces comment on the subject, which contains nothing indicating he doubted the victims suffered abuse.
Right. Pace assumed. Then there was an investigation, which Pace wasn't equipped to perform, which found no evidence that anything happened. The claimants swore up and down that there were dead bodies and hidden basements and all that stuff. None of it was true.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Artaxerxes wrote: November 14th, 2022, 11:26 pm

Right. Pace assumed. Then there was an investigation, which Pace wasn't equipped to perform, which found no evidence that anything happened. The claimants swore up and down that there were dead bodies and hidden basements and all that stuff. None of it was true.
OK. That's clarity regarding your original assertion about the Pace memo. Took a lot of work to get that out of you.

Now, whether or not the 60 individuals came up with their allegations due to mental illness or being asked leading questions by interviewing therapists, etc., is a separate issue.

I'm curious, though. Do you think there are actual cases of SRA in Utah, specifically along the Wasatch Front? Or is this entirely out of your belief system?

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

larsenb wrote: November 14th, 2022, 11:38 pm

OK. That's clarity regarding your original assertion about the Pace memo. Took a lot of work to get that out of you.

Now, whether or not the 60 individuals came up with their allegations due to mental illness or being asked leading questions by interviewing therapists, etc., is a separate issue.

I'm curious, though. Do you think there are actual cases of SRA in Utah, specifically along the Wasatch Front? Or is this entirely out of your belief system?
Almost certainly no organized SRA groups and all that.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Artaxerxes wrote: November 15th, 2022, 6:14 am

Clearly a case of burying one’s head in the sand.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Luke wrote: November 15th, 2022, 6:49 am

Where's all this evidence I'm apparently missing? They keep investigating these claims and keep coming up empty handed.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Artaxerxes wrote: November 15th, 2022, 6:51 am

Where's all this evidence I'm apparently missing? They keep investigating these claims and keep coming up empty handed.
Do you really think that the people “investigating” these things want the public to know that they’re true? 🤣

Not sure how or why you haven’t clocked some seriously evil motives from these people yet.

OurVoices
captain of 50

Post by OurVoices »

Some of you have forgotten that there is a God.. And may want to read D & C 1 again.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Luke wrote: November 15th, 2022, 6:52 am

Do you really think that the people “investigating” these things want the public to know that they’re true? 🤣

Not sure how or why you haven’t clocked some seriously evil motives from these people yet.
So the response to my request for evidence is to say "Of course there isn't any evidence. That's what THEY want!!!!"?

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

larsenb wrote: November 14th, 2022, 11:38 pm . . . . OK. That's clarity regarding your original assertion about the Pace memo. Took a lot of work to get that out of you.

Nice, comforting belief. But where do you get that certainty? What supports it, outside of your probable belief that all people claiming SRA experiences are mentally ill?

And lots of luck in trying to prove your negative proposition. I'm not aware this can be done, outside of negative assertions that are also tautological (e.g., 2+3 is not equal to 4).

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

What on earth would place you in a position to know all the experiences and evidence for such things. And who is 'they'?

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

OurVoices wrote: November 14th, 2022, 5:20 pm
dreamtheater76 wrote: November 14th, 2022, 5:04 pm I’m sure he wouldn’t be calling this woman who has been through hell mentally if she didn’t accuse him of being involved. Everything Levitt was saying in that video a while back and the way he described things in his view was completely twisted. It almost sounds normal to him and he contradicts himself from other statements. To say one thing and completely deny it later makes it look like this man is lying for certain. I have family members from southern Utah who have been calling this man’s father a thief and a criminal for decades. Look who is the elite in Utah and who their ancestors are. Meadow Mountain Massacre. Coincidence?
What do you know about Dixie Leavitt and the boys?
A lot of stories mostly involving property confiscation. It turned family members of mine into Democrats. I heard some of the same exact stories my grandparents had on KTALK radio from listener calls. My father was in the insurance business and had to mend fences with Dixie’s boys who he met with often and knew for years. He was a Republican but was extremely disgusted by the politics they were involved in. Same with the Huntsman’s another client of his. Seems like my father got along really well with people but when it came to politics he lost respect for these people.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Bizarre to the max!

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

Artaxerxes wrote: November 15th, 2022, 7:33 am
Luke wrote: November 15th, 2022, 6:52 am

So the response to my request for evidence is to say "Of course there isn't any evidence. That's what THEY want!!!!"?
Do you believe there are organized groups of sexual predators in Utah?