The Coronavirus Hoax

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
madvin
captain of 1,000

Re: The Coronavirus Hoax

Post by madvin »

Ancalagon wrote: November 1st, 2022, 9:59 pm
madvin wrote: October 20th, 2022, 8:23 am If you want to understand why we say there is no virus that causes any disease, here is a very excellent presentation. If you don't want to know the truth, then don't. It's as simple as that:

Witness the destruction of the Plandemic and the belief in all pathogenic viruses, as Jimuphy goes live to host Dr. Andrew Kaufman, Dr. Tom Cowan, Dr. Mark Bailey, and Dr. Kevin Corbett, highlighting their heroic endeavor to expose the lies and proclaim the truth about the prescient issues that sprouted this virus debate. Each doctor explains his process of discovery and realization, each in his own way describing why he strayed from the norm and came to the recognition that modern medicine has gone awry. These four doctors expand on why the pharmaceutical industries and virology institutions which have misrepresented the honest scientific process. Addressing the health freedom community in a friendly debate, the doctors present their challenge to potentially prove or disprove the virus claims. Andy, Tom, Mark and Kevin provide examples, analogies and arguments in the hopes of facilitating some reasonable explanation from medical professionals to back up the audacious claims that have for so long been taken for granted in the arena of sickness, vaccines and treatments that arguably look to be causing death and dis-ease, hurting rather than helping all of humanity.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JDdNLQYLR1jc/
I would also add Dr. Stefan Lanka, a German virologist. He claimed the measles "virus" did not exist and proved as such to the highest court in Germany. The article details it.

https://telegra.ph/The-Federal-Court-of ... he-belief-
Yes!

I have linked a few of his articles in the past as well. Thank you!

Ancalagon
captain of 50

Post by Ancalagon »

madvin wrote: November 1st, 2022, 10:13 pm
Ancalagon wrote: November 1st, 2022, 9:59 pm
madvin wrote: October 20th, 2022, 8:23 am If you want to understand why we say there is no virus that causes any disease, here is a very excellent presentation. If you don't want to know the truth, then don't. It's as simple as that:

Witness the destruction of the Plandemic and the belief in all pathogenic viruses, as Jimuphy goes live to host Dr. Andrew Kaufman, Dr. Tom Cowan, Dr. Mark Bailey, and Dr. Kevin Corbett, highlighting their heroic endeavor to expose the lies and proclaim the truth about the prescient issues that sprouted this virus debate. Each doctor explains his process of discovery and realization, each in his own way describing why he strayed from the norm and came to the recognition that modern medicine has gone awry. These four doctors expand on why the pharmaceutical industries and virology institutions which have misrepresented the honest scientific process. Addressing the health freedom community in a friendly debate, the doctors present their challenge to potentially prove or disprove the virus claims. Andy, Tom, Mark and Kevin provide examples, analogies and arguments in the hopes of facilitating some reasonable explanation from medical professionals to back up the audacious claims that have for so long been taken for granted in the arena of sickness, vaccines and treatments that arguably look to be causing death and dis-ease, hurting rather than helping all of humanity.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JDdNLQYLR1jc/
I would also add Dr. Stefan Lanka, a German virologist. He claimed the measles "virus" did not exist and proved as such to the highest court in Germany. The article details it.

https://telegra.ph/The-Federal-Court-of ... he-belief-
Yes!

I have linked a few of his articles in the past as well. Thank you!
My pleasure!

I think another good resource is the book Beauchamp vs. Pasteur. It gets to the heart of the matter of Germ theory vs. Terrain theory and highlights what a fraud Pasteur was.

(A link to the PDF of the book from archive.org)

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... lQPrLQ5cmG

On that note, he did not want his notebook made public, ever, but a few hundred years later, ended up in a French museum and made public after which a Princeton university professor wrote a book on it and all the discrepancies of his public claims and his "private science", where he essentially made some things up as he went along.

https://press.princeton.edu/books/hardc ... is-pasteur

Edited to add: PDF of the book

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

https://naomiwolf.substack.com/p/a-lost ... 7_R-cFZsB0

“All those people — now that athletes are dropping dead, now that their own loved ones are sickening and hospitalized, now that the “transmission” is known to be a lie and the vaccines’ “efficacy” itself is known to be a lie - are they — sorry? Are they reflecting upon themselves, on their actions, on their consciences; on their immortal souls; on what they have done to others; on their part in this shameful melodrama in American and world history - a time that now can never be erased?

“I don’t hear it. I don’t hear any apologies.”

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

Help. What are the two links to church websites where President Nelson calls the shot a literal godsend and also where he urges everyone to follow world leaders or experts? There are two different links. Please and thank you.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

marc wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 10:35 am Help. What are the two links to church websites where President Nelson calls the shot a literal godsend and also where he urges everyone to follow world leaders or experts? There are two different links. Please and thank you.
Here is the thread and link to the FP letter urging everyone to get the vaxx and trust leaders and experts:

viewtopic.php?t=62167&hilit=First+presi ... ine+letter

His “literal godsend” remark was on Facebook, and it is quoted in this article:

https://www.deseret.com/faith/2021/4/29 ... hurch-news

The quote is above one of the photos of him getting the jab.
Last edited by Lizzy60 on November 2nd, 2022, 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

marc wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 10:35 am Help. What are the two links to church websites where President Nelson calls the shot a literal godsend and also where he urges everyone to follow world leaders or experts? There are two different links. Please and thank you.
Here is your "godsend" from FB w/ all the "arm of flesh" visuals: https://www.facebook.com/russell.m.nels ... 764994733/

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

Thank you! Just reconciling those statements with this:

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Likely vaxxed 38 year old NFL offensive coordinator dies suddenly for no apparent reason.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/bengals-a ... er-dies-38

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

marc wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 11:03 am Thank you! Just reconciling those statements with this:
Hey, I found your Avatar actor in another film. Super weird seeing him in anything but the Chosen series:

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 12:26 pm
marc wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 11:03 am Thank you! Just reconciling those statements with this:
Hey, I found your Avatar actor in another film. Super weird seeing him in anything but the Chosen series:
He's appeared in Chicago Med, NCIS, and many other shows.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Pfizer, pretending like there’s nothing weird going on, doubling down.....

https://www.fluvaccinestudy.com/mrnapha ... fb_65p_sny

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: October 20th, 2022, 1:40 pm Dude, the CDC are a bunch of corrupt people:
CDC Votes To Add COVID-19 Vaccines To Childhood Immunization Schedule
I've seen a bunch of people complaining about this but not one of them said what really needs to be said: The Childhood Immunization Schedule should not exist in the first place.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

creator wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 11:54 am
Reluctant Watchman wrote: October 20th, 2022, 1:40 pm Dude, the CDC are a bunch of corrupt people:
CDC Votes To Add COVID-19 Vaccines To Childhood Immunization Schedule
I've seen a bunch of people complaining about this but not one of them said what really needs to be said: The Childhood Immunization Schedule should not exist in the first place.
Well.

I'll say it: The Childhood Immunization Schedule should not exist in the first place.

There.

Sir H

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Sweeping summary of all the COVID madness:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9062939/

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

What a bunch of gaslighting. Sounds like something Oaks came up with.

They gave deadly advice to members AND THEY KNOW IT. Instead of backing up and fixing it, they basically declare dissenters to be terrorists, just like gov't and friends do to the people that call out their deceit.

All dressed up in suits with an audience of eager bobble heads. I can't wait for the Lord to fix this mess.

We are living under PEAK levels of BS right now.

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

Post by Letfreedumbring »

You people are all crazy on here!

We are talking about the literal godsend as foretold by ancient and modern prophets.

Proverbs 29:18 teaches us "...without a vaccine, the people perish."

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Letfreedumbring wrote: November 12th, 2022, 6:28 pm You people are all crazy on here!

We are talking about the literal godsend as foretold by ancient and modern prophets.

Proverbs 29:18 teaches us "...without a vaccine, the people perish."
🤣 😂

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

The cause of death is not being released. The university still requires the jab.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/loc ... 643229007/

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

I've sometimes heard people saying it took them a year to fully get over the effects of "COVID" ...

that and other things continue to make me suspect 5G is the trigger, and that some people take longer than others to adapt to this new environmental factor.

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

Post by Letfreedumbring »

5G is hard to pin down as the root cause with all this stuff but too many insects (pollinating bees, etc) and animals (birds, fish, deer - stuff we might want to eat) have been dying off for it to not be some environmental sabotage taking place.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

creator wrote: November 15th, 2022, 7:49 pm I've sometimes heard people saying it took them a year to fully get over the effects of "COVID" ...

that and other things continue to make me suspect 5G is the trigger, and that some people take longer than others to adapt to this new environmental factor.

I think a lot of it is the power of suggestion to people who are easily susceptible to suggestions. People not very grounded in reality or with any inner direction. People who are totally outer directed, and vastly gullible.

And, a government promising and paying money for the disease.

People who are borderline hypochondriacs.

And stuff.
dc

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

I realize mental stress can cause sickness, and it's very likely some people got sick because they were scared and stressed from all the propaganda. Plus the lockdowns, isolation, tyranny, etc, etc.. And that added to all the other things government, big pharma, and others have done to sicken and poison the people.

Also over the past several decades as we've been bombarded with more and more types of radio waves, radiation, electricity, emf, cell towers, etc, it has caused people to get sick and they have to adapt to the new environmental invader. Maybe someone has already researched this but it would be interesting to see studies correlating these things to increase in widespread illnesses.

You can even read about populations of bees dying out because of the introduction of such things and then after a year or so they adapt and the bee population thrives again.

So, it's a very real possibility that 5G rollout is a factor in the supposed "long COVID".

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

creator wrote: November 16th, 2022, 9:13 am I realize mental stress can cause sickness, and it's very likely some people got sick because they were scared and stressed from all the propaganda. Plus the lockdowns, isolation, tyranny, etc, etc.. And that added to all the other things government, big pharma, and others have done to sicken and poison the people.

Also over the past several decades as we've been bombarded with more and more types of radio waves, radiation, electricity, emf, cell towers, etc, it has caused people to get sick and they have to adapt to the new environmental invader. Maybe someone has already researched this but it would be interesting to see studies correlating these things to increase in widespread illnesses.

You can even read about populations of bees dying out because of the introduction of such things and then after a year or so they adapt and the bee population thrives again.

So, it's a very real possibility that 5G rollout is a factor in the supposed "long COVID".
Yep.

Some interesting info: https://www.bitchute.com/video/iICX5ZNTZfuF/
also this: https://www.bitchute.com/video/15MUt6I5qHT5/

The truth is the combination of the two ^^^.

And this is a cure: https://theuniversalantidote.com/

Faith is THE cure.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

creator wrote: November 16th, 2022, 9:13 am I realize mental stress can cause sickness, and it's very likely some people got sick because they were scared and stressed from all the propaganda. Plus the lockdowns, isolation, tyranny, etc, etc.. And that added to all the other things government, big pharma, and others have done to sicken and poison the people.

Or hypochondria.
dc