Elections 2022 Live Thread

Discuss political news items / current events.
larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Elections 2022 Live Thread

Post by larsenb »

SmallFarm wrote: November 14th, 2022, 10:40 pm I think it's going to be very interesting in Arizona the next couple of years. I thought both candidates for governor were both stinking turds personally but didn't think Hobbs had a chance in the dark against the much more well spoken and charismatic Kari Lake, especially when she refused to debate her. I'm afraid now that Hobbs has been declared winner we will see massive protests and claims of fraud and cheating.
What do you think of the Maricopa County 2020 election audit?

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

larsenb wrote: November 14th, 2022, 10:45 pm
SmallFarm wrote: November 14th, 2022, 10:40 pm I think it's going to be very interesting in Arizona the next couple of years. I thought both candidates for governor were both stinking turds personally but didn't think Hobbs had a chance in the dark against the much more well spoken and charismatic Kari Lake, especially when she refused to debate her. I'm afraid now that Hobbs has been declared winner we will see massive protests and claims of fraud and cheating.
To be honest I don't really have much of an opinion about it

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

SmallFarm wrote: November 14th, 2022, 11:09 pm
To be honest I don't really have much of an opinion about it
Fair enough. I personally thought it was well done and accurate.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

SmallFarm wrote: November 14th, 2022, 10:40 pm . . . didn't think Hobbs had a chance in the dark against the much more well spoken and charismatic Kari Lake, especially when she refused to debate her. I'm afraid now that Hobbs has been declared winner we will see massive protests and claims of fraud and cheating.
This is the reason I believe that if Hobbs wins, it was a tampered-with election.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

I worked night shift on the 2020 Maricopa County election audit, and handled hundreds of ballots every night. I and 3 of my acquaintances all discovered irregularities.

ParticleMan
captain of 100

Post by ParticleMan »

lundbaek wrote: November 15th, 2022, 3:03 pm
I worked night shift on the 2020 Maricopa County election audit, and handled hundreds of ballots every night. I and 3 of my acquaintances all discovered irregularities.
Did any of you contact Project Veritas?

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Will there be an audit of the Maricopa County ballots and ballot counting for 2022?

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

BroJones wrote: November 15th, 2022, 4:02 pm Will there be an audit of the Maricopa County ballots and ballot counting for 2022?
It seems it won’t matter seeing that they’ll only be recounting all votes, legal and illegal.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

madvin wrote: November 15th, 2022, 6:09 pm
BroJones wrote: November 15th, 2022, 4:02 pm Will there be an audit of the Maricopa County ballots and ballot counting for 2022?
It seems it won’t matter seeing that they’ll only be recounting all votes, legal and illegal.
The 2020 audit simply catalogued all the discrepancies and indicators of fraud, it wasn't their business to change the count displayed.