Let’s stop pretending Ron DeSantis is establishment

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Let’s stop pretending Ron DeSantis is establishment

Post by Christianlee »

DeSantis is no Romney. Romney wouldn’t have challenged Disney or wokeness in elementary schools or Covidstan.

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2022/11/12/l ... nt-n657821

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Re: Let’s stop pretending Ron DeSantis is establishment

Post by BuriedTartaria »

His stand against Disney and the woke agenda has been beautiful. Good reminder of what he's done.

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

Trump is a mythos, like it or not. Never underestimate that kind of power, or the precedent that type of thing sets-before-you.

Stories are everything.

And trump is a story, an unfinished one.

This is the type of ethos that animates entire swathes of minds to realise *things*.

cab
captain of 1,000
Location: ♫ I am a Mormon! ♫ And... dang it... a Mormon just believes! ♫

Post by cab »

Trump was bailed out by the big banks, was a student of Kabbalah, and went along with the Covid and 9/11 narratives.
That’s 3 strikes in my book. Until he proves otherwise, I treat him as a likely player in the scam. Controlled opposition.
Only God can save us.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

cab wrote: November 13th, 2022, 1:45 am Trump was bailed out by the big banks, was a student of Kabbalah, and went along with the Covid and 9/11 narratives.
That’s 3 strikes in my book. Until he proves otherwise, I treat him as a likely player in the scam. Controlled opposition.
Only God can save us.
Joseph Smith was also a student of Kabbalah.

cab
captain of 1,000

Post by cab »

Luke wrote: November 13th, 2022, 2:08 am
cab wrote: November 13th, 2022, 1:45 am Trump was bailed out by the big banks, was a student of Kabbalah, and went along with the Covid and 9/11 narratives.
Only God can save us.
Joseph Smith was also a student of Kabbalah.

But that’s only one strike haha

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Only God can save us.
And let’s not forget that his daughter Ivanka, one of his trusted advisors, is a graduate of the WEF’s young global leadership courses.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

abijah wrote: November 13th, 2022, 1:10 am Trump is a mythos, like it or not. Never underestimate that kind of power, or the precedent that type of thing sets-before-you.

Stories are everything.

This is the type of ethos that animates entire swathes of minds to realise *things*.
He’s finished. The results of the midterms prove it. He’s old, bitter and a loser.
Last edited by Christianlee on November 13th, 2022, 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

cab
captain of 1,000

Post by cab »

Christianlee wrote: November 13th, 2022, 2:23 am
Only God can save us.
And let’s not forget that his daughter Ivanka, one of his trusted advisors, is a graduate of the WEF’s young global leadership courses.
And is married in to a top Jewish banking family that is stationed at 666 5th Ave. It just had to be 666, right?

anonymous91
captain of 100

Post by anonymous91 »

Only God can save us.
I suspect that is definitely one possibility. Another possibility is that he was duped by his handlers (aka Fauci, Pence, and others). I suspect that the channels he gets his information from are mostly mainstream and that his handlers were manipulating Trump, and using his narcissism to their advantage.

The first sign that I noticed a major change was his reversal of the mask policy. Initially, he was adamant against wearing a mask, but then he pulled a 180 and called wearing a mask patriotic. (Slapping head) He seemed to have changed his mind, or more than likely someone changed his mind for him playing on his massive ego.

The second major shift was when he announced Operation Warpspeed, which he talked about insistently. I got the impression that he was fully convinced that this would cement his legacy as the President that saved humanity. It also seemed evident that this was his baby, at least that is what he was led to believe. Recently, I read that the military already had projects developing these so-called vaccines (one of the companies involved was Pfizer), this was before anyone had ever heard of Covid. My educated guess is that they made Trump think that this was his idea and let him run with it. Even to this day, he adamantly defends the vaccines and it appears as though he is completely ignorant of the damage that these vaccines have been causing.

Since I know other people that are in his age group, many of which share the same beliefs and they too seem completely ignorant of the harm these vaccines have caused. Most of these people seem to be very bright and intelligent in other areas of life. I suspect that they may be too comfortable with where they have sourced their information over the years, not suspecting that they are being lied to by the same sources that they have always trusted.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Christianlee wrote: November 13th, 2022, 2:28 am
abijah wrote: November 13th, 2022, 1:10 am Trump is a mythos, like it or not. Never underestimate that kind of power, or the precedent that type of thing sets-before-you.

Stories are everything.

He’s finished. The results of the midterms prove it. He’s old, bitter and a loser.
You're harping on Trump comes across as you being bitter, not Trump.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

larsenb wrote: November 13th, 2022, 2:24 pm

Stories are everything.

I’m not blind. Trump can’t win an election at his age with his baggage. I voted for him twice. We can do better.

Allison
captain of 1,000

Post by Allison »

Christianlee wrote: November 13th, 2022, 2:29 pm

Stories are everything.

I’m not blind. Trump can’t win an election at his age with his baggage. I voted for him twice. We can do better.
Classic Divide and Conquer. Or, do you think the masses who come out for Trump’s rallies will dump him because…DeSantis? DeSantis should have thrown his weight behind Trump this time and just waited four more years. We could have had 16 years, but now we may end up with only four.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Allison wrote: November 13th, 2022, 2:57 pm
Classic Divide and Conquer. Or, do you think the masses who come out for Trump’s rallies will dump him because…DeSantis? DeSantis should have thrown his weight behind Trump this time and just waited four more years. We could have had 16 years, but now we may end up with only four.
Even DeSantis couldn’t help Trump get elected. Trump is damaged goods at this point. I would vote for Trump again, but not enough people will.

Allison
captain of 1,000

Post by Allison »

Christianlee wrote: November 13th, 2022, 3:00 pm
Even DeSantis couldn’t help Trump get elected. Trump is damaged goods at this point. I would vote for Trump again, but not enough people will.
Sounds more like wishful thinking on your part.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

The logic of the situation is that if Trump and DeSantis don't iron out their differences, the Republican vote will be split in favor of the Democratic candidate. DeSantis should make it clear that he won't allow that. Trump is the one that was cheated out of his Presidency. The ball is in DeSantis' court, not Trump's.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

larsenb wrote: November 14th, 2022, 12:43 am
The logic of the situation is that if Trump and DeSantis don't iron out their differences, the Republican vote will be split in favor of the Democratic candidate. DeSantis should make it clear that he won't allow that. Trump is the one that was cheated out of his Presidency. The ball is in DeSantis' court, not Trump's.
Sorry. Trump is going to be 78 years old in 2024. Time to get off the stage.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

The longer Trump refuses to acknowledge that he was played like a fiddle all throughout his presidency (especially CONvid), the more it's hurting his chances for getting the bid to run as president. I have seen no repentance from the man for all of his failures so far, only pride. If he had come out and said something like "guys, I see now that I was manipulated into going along with the lockdowns etc by my most trusted advisors. I vow to bring these criminals to justice. They ruined our economy on purpose to bring about their globalist great reset and to ensure conservatives never get elected again through mail in ballots."

Then maybe I'd actually think he wasn't in on everything from the beginning.

If a man like George Bush senior could get the cold shoulder from normie conservatives in the 90s for doing something so small like raising taxes (read my lips, no new taxes!)... Then it's not looking good for Trump over this stuff.

zionssuburb
captain of 100

Post by zionssuburb »

Just watch the Dave Chappel opening for Saturday Night Live - IT's the why of Trump, that frankly didn't materialize for his people, he did do some good things, but domestically, it was all for his buddies.

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

Post by darknesstolight »

Stories are everything.

That's the mind control speaking.

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

Post by darknesstolight »

There aren't two parties. You are a fool if you think the R and the D are different parties.

Fox News is a mouthpiece for the government. They are corrupt and compromised. They are not doing journalism they are doing propaganda for the Beast because they love it and are in it and of it and supported by it and they are beholden to it and their whole business is built on that foundation so they are not going to rock or shake or question that foundation because if the Beast goes so do they.

Stop believing the lies. Stop being a slave.

Truth is the side you need to be on.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: November 14th, 2022, 8:40 am The longer Trump refuses to acknowledge that he was played like a fiddle all throughout his presidency (especially CONvid), the more it's hurting his chances for getting the bid to run as president. I have seen no repentance from the man for all of his failures so far, only pride. If he had come out and said something like "guys, I see now that I was manipulated into going along with the lockdowns etc by my most trusted advisors. I vow to bring these criminals to justice. They ruined our economy on purpose to bring about their globalist great reset and to ensure conservatives never get elected again through mail in ballots."

Then maybe I'd actually think he wasn't in on everything from the beginning.

If a man like George Bush senior could get the cold shoulder from normie conservatives in the 90s for doing something so small like raising taxes (read my lips, no new taxes!)... Then it's not looking good for Trump over this stuff.
You're right, ignoring his 'enabling' or airing his mistakes in public, doesn't do him any good. However, when asked about his religious views once, and whether he ever asked God for forgiveness for this or that, he said: ~"No, but when I see a mistake I've made, I try to correct it".

I.e., if he doesn't confess to God, he certainly won't confess publicly to his mistakes, whether you want to think of him as prideful or not. He's not LDS. He's not Catholic. But he was apparently a devotee of Norman Vincent Peale, who, as I recall, was in the Christian congregation he did attend. Remember, Peal was a powerful advocate of "The Power of Positive Thinking", which Trump could construe as, or even directly follow Peale, in avoiding or airing your mistakes in public. I.e., the importance of remaining positive.

But the possibility you describe of not gaining the 2024 nomination is a distinct possibility and would remove him from playing a role in splitting the Republican vote. Meanwhile, however, DeSantis would be well advised, in my strongly held opinion, to be up-front with Trump, over whether or not he is going to run in 2024, or to come to some agreement about DeSantis taking the VP in 2024 partnered with Trump's, 2024 presidential run, coupled w a 2028 Presidency run for DeSantis; or something like that.
Last edited by larsenb on November 14th, 2022, 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Christianlee wrote: November 14th, 2022, 2:58 am
larsenb wrote: November 14th, 2022, 12:43 am

Sorry. Trump is going to be 78 years old in 2024. Time to get off the stage.
You ignore the reality I've described. Has nothing to do with your opinion regarding what Trump should do, which of course, you're welcome to.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

darknesstolight wrote: November 14th, 2022, 9:27 am There aren't two parties. You are a fool if you think the R and the D are different parties.

Fox News is a mouthpiece for the government. They are corrupt and compromised. They are not doing journalism they are doing propaganda for the Beast because they love it and are in it and of it and supported by it and they are beholden to it and their whole business is built on that foundation so they are not going to rock or shake or question that foundation because if the Beast goes so do they.

Stop believing the lies. Stop being a slave.

Truth is the side you need to be on.

Are you addressing me? If so, do it directly, please. I don't mind being called a fool or someone who believes lies, but I'll certainly attempt to defend myself.

And those are some nice generalized assumptions you've made, but they avoid very pronounced nuances and aspects of the reality of the situations you address.

I mostly love the National Republican Platform. There are a number of Republican Congressmen from both houses that try to adhere to it, as well as to Constitutional principles. Some of them even fight for it.

And at least 3 Fox News commentators are largely excellent, Tucker Carlson being one of them.

And in terms of being a slave, we are all slaves to our present political/monetary system, to one degree or another. A couple of the presenters at the recent Red Pill Exposition, outlined why this is the case, with one of them outlining a very good way we could remove ourselves from this debt/financial slavery.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

larsenb wrote: November 14th, 2022, 12:43 am . . . .The logic of the situation is that if Trump and DeSantis don't iron out their differences, the Republican vote will be split in favor of the Democratic candidate. DeSantis should make it clear that he won't allow that. Trump is the one that was cheated out of his Presidency. The ball is in DeSantis' court, not Trump's.
I should correct this. InfoWarrior is correct about noting the nomination process. DeSantis or Trump would have to run independently or under the aegis of a new party to split the vote in the manner I mentioned.

However, some of the Trump or DeSantis supporters, may not want to vote for one or the other, if they don't resolve their differences . . . . which won't help either one in terms of beating the Democratic nominee.