The Biggest Enemy Of the Gospel Is The LDS Church HQ: Today's Hireling and Priestcraft Playbook

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
JandD6572
captain of 100

Re: The Biggest Enemy Of the Gospel Is The LDS Church HQ: Today's Hireling and Priestcraft Playbook

Post by JandD6572 »

Chris wrote: November 12th, 2022, 9:38 am
JandD6572 wrote: November 12th, 2022, 4:21 am
Chris wrote: November 11th, 2022, 12:06 pm
BuriedTartaria wrote: November 11th, 2022, 11:56 am
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is anti-Mormon. They don't claim the name anymore.

Stop being a lazy thinker and saying anti-LDS discussion is anti-Mormon. The truthfulness of the Book of Mormon is not handcuffed to the truthfulness of LDS institutional claims.
You are assuming i am a lazy thinker, however i am not. It is ANTI mormon and also ANTI CHRIST. Everything you and your little DOC and snuffers are pushing is false you are all a bunch of anti Christ. I am not a idiot i have recieved the most sacred ordinances and i have seen visions of what is coming. What is happening right now is the Heber C Kimball TEST prophecy, and ill tell you most people on this site are falling that test miserably. Yall better have a come to jesus moment soon because you are removing your self from any chance of exaltation you may have had.....
Maybe not everyone here wants exaltation, you ever think of that? I can only speak for myself, I have no interest in becoming a God, I have no interest in creating worlds and kingdoms, or becoming ruler over such. I have no desire to become all-knowing as this Mormon church teaches. No, my only desire is to dwell with my wife in the hereafter, in a simple cabin in the forest somewhere. A place where it is quiet and we are content. I don't want to create worlds just to watch them do what ours does now. I don't want to have to work my entire life, just to die, cross over, and then work for all eternity. I don't believe that our families can't enjoy one another in the hereafter if you don't go to their temples, or because I enjoy coffee or whatever. I don't believe God will cast me away, because I can't afford to pay 10% as your Mormon church so claims. All this Mormon church does, and including your own post, is to put fear in the hearts of everyone, this is indeed a form of abuse, forcing people to comply by way of fear. But, this is just my own two cents worth.
I am not someone who wants power or even leadership. I am a introvert and like you my i dea of heaven is being left alone in the mountains with my family. Nothing makes me happier then hunting, fishing anf family and being left alone.

I sympathize with your view point. But just because you would like to have it some way because you dont like it doesnt mean it works that way.

In doctrine and covenants it says " truth is things as they are, as they were, and as they are to come."

I cant dictate truth and neither can you.

Fact of the matter is tithing is a law of god. It is from beginning of bible to end. It is gods law you dont have a right to change it.

It is also gods law if a man and woman want to be together in heaven with their family you have to be sealed in the temple for all eternity. If you dont do it, you wont have claim on her later or your children. Also you will no longer ever get to have sex again in hereafter. So if sex is important to you, you better make sure you get sealed to your wife and you are worthy of celestial kingdom. Again that is gods law. What a shame to have a perfect body and not get to use it right? So whether you call it fear mongering or just plain old sharing the truth, truth is truth it isnt up for debate or change.

Gods is the author of it, obedience brings blessings.
I appreciate your words, but..in order for me to accept such laws, one would have to believe such laws. I can not believe God will keep me away from the kingdom of heaven because I am poor. this hardly sounds like a loving father in heaven. In order for me to believe these laws, I would have to believe the leaders of this church are true and correct, again, I do not. I thought I did once, but I can not bring myself to accept things that seem to go so much against the nature of God. It's a shame, to think that so much of the world will be as the church calls it, dammed, even when in a kingdom of God. There is and can not be any such thing as dammed when dwelling in one of God's kingdoms. As far as sex is concerned, sure that would be great, but not a condition for me to accept something I have no interest in, again, this is only possible in the highest of the celestial kingdom anyhow. No one has ever, or even tried to answer my questions about the lower two kingdoms of said kingdom. Jesus himself said he is the only way, here, he is talking about our salvation. I don't truly believe the Mormons have a monopoly on all of God's promises with their doctrine view. But, who knows, maybe one day, something will happen that I will believe this, or maybe not. I spent many, many years, praying for confirmation, paid tithing, did what was required, and never was there anything that made me feel good about this church. I do thank you however for your words, as you spoke them with kindness.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: The Biggest Enemy Of the Gospel Is The LDS Church HQ: Today's Hireling and Priestcraft Playbook

Post by Fred »

JandD6572 wrote: November 12th, 2022, 12:40 pm

You are assuming i am a lazy thinker, however i am not. It is ANTI mormon and also ANTI CHRIST. Everything you and your little DOC and snuffers are pushing is false you are all a bunch of anti Christ. I am not a idiot i have recieved the most sacred ordinances and i have seen visions of what is coming. What is happening right now is the Heber C Kimball TEST prophecy, and ill tell you most people on this site are falling that test miserably. Yall better have a come to jesus moment soon because you are removing your self from any chance of exaltation you may have had.....
Maybe not everyone here wants exaltation, you ever think of that? I can only speak for myself, I have no interest in becoming a God, I have no interest in creating worlds and kingdoms, or becoming ruler over such. I have no desire to become all-knowing as this Mormon church teaches. No, my only desire is to dwell with my wife in the hereafter, in a simple cabin in the forest somewhere. A place where it is quiet and we are content. I don't want to create worlds just to watch them do what ours does now. I don't want to have to work my entire life, just to die, cross over, and then work for all eternity. I don't believe that our families can't enjoy one another in the hereafter if you don't go to their temples, or because I enjoy coffee or whatever. I don't believe God will cast me away, because I can't afford to pay 10% as your Mormon church so claims. All this Mormon church does, and including your own post, is to put fear in the hearts of everyone, this is indeed a form of abuse, forcing people to comply by way of fear. But, this is just my own two cents worth.
I am not someone who wants power or even leadership. I am a introvert and like you my i dea of heaven is being left alone in the mountains with my family. Nothing makes me happier then hunting, fishing anf family and being left alone.

I sympathize with your view point. But just because you would like to have it some way because you dont like it doesnt mean it works that way.

In doctrine and covenants it says " truth is things as they are, as they were, and as they are to come."

Fact of the matter is tithing is a law of god. It is from beginning of bible to end. It is gods law you dont have a right to change it.

It is also gods law if a man and woman want to be together in heaven with their family you have to be sealed in the temple for all eternity. If you dont do it, you wont have claim on her later or your children. Also you will no longer ever get to have sex again in hereafter. So if sex is important to you, you better make sure you get sealed to your wife and you are worthy of celestial kingdom. Again that is gods law. What a shame to have a perfect body and not get to use it right? So whether you call it fear mongering or just plain old sharing the truth, truth is truth it isnt up for debate or change.

I appreciate your words, but..in order for me to accept such laws, one would have to believe such laws. I can not believe God will keep me away from the kingdom of heaven because I am poor. this hardly sounds like a loving father in heaven. In order for me to believe these laws, I would have to believe the leaders of this church are true and correct, again, I do not. I thought I did once, but I can not bring myself to accept things that seem to go so much against the nature of God. It's a shame, to think that so much of the world will be as the church calls it, dammed, even when in a kingdom of God. There is and can not be any such thing as dammed when dwelling in one of God's kingdoms. As far as sex is concerned, sure that would be great, but not a condition for me to accept something I have no interest in, again, this is only possible in the highest of the celestial kingdom anyhow. No one has ever, or even tried to answer my questions about the lower two kingdoms of said kingdom. Jesus himself said he is the only way, here, he is talking about our salvation. I don't truly believe the Mormons have a monopoly on all of God's promises with their doctrine view. But, who knows, maybe one day, something will happen that I will believe this, or maybe not. I spent many, many years, praying for confirmation, paid tithing, did what was required, and never was there anything that made me feel good about this church. I do thank you however for your words, as you spoke them with kindness.
You worry too much. You will go where you will be happy. Everyone will not be happy with the same set of circumstances. For instance, democrats will want to be surrounded by Hillary types, a few Joe Bidens, Hunter Bidens, with the ability to kill children. They will favor a large government with powerful controls. They want to be forced to do what is right for their own good. They can bribe and blackmail their way up the ladder. Under these conditions, they will be happier than pigs in sh!t.

There will be no free lunch. We get what we deserve. Fortunately, it will be better than we think.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Fred wrote: November 12th, 2022, 12:58 pm

You worry too much. You will go where you will be happy. Everyone will not be happy with the same set of circumstances. For instance, democrats will want to be surrounded by Hillary types, a few Joe Bidens, Hunter Bidens, with the ability to kill children. They will favor a large government with powerful controls. They want to be forced to do what is right for their own good. They can bribe and blackmail their way up the ladder. Under these conditions, they will be happier than pigs in sh!t.

There will be no free lunch. We get what we deserve. Fortunately, it will be better than we think.
One of the most difficult truths I had to learn and accept was that many people are happy doing things that they know are harmful.

Physically and Spiritually.

And that's that.

In other words.

We do worry too much.

Everybody ends up where they belong.

And that's the whole point of this little game.

Sir H

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Hummmn...

Maybe we already are where we belong!

LOL.

Sir H

Chris
captain of 100

Post by Chris »

God will not keep you away from heaven because you are poor, but he will because you dont have faith in him to keep his commands. whether the tithe is a million dollars or 2 dollars or the widows mite the savior talked about. It is all the same.... Malachi Chapter 3 in bible says it best

Chris
captain of 100

Post by Chris »

I agree with that 100%, I just love the Lord and want to be with them as i am sure most do. Most just dont know what they are missing till they find out......

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

HVDC wrote: November 12th, 2022, 1:24 pm

Hummmn...

Maybe we already are where we belong!

LOL.

Sir H
We are! Some people call it discrimination when we tell the truth. There are as many different degrees of glory on this earth as there are people. We came to the precise circumstances that we deserved, based on past performance. Fortunately, this trial is short.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

You aren't 100% correct on that. We will see things much differently, we will ALL have plenty fo repenting to do (in the sense of redirecting ourselves) due to honest mistakes. Not to defend the one's you mentioned as I fell many of them knowingly are in combination with Satan, but I digress.

You have a justice only view (we get what we deserve) I suspect there is no one here that will want that when the veil is lifted for them.

There is not one profitable servant, not one.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Original_Intent wrote: November 12th, 2022, 3:48 pm

You aren't 100% correct on that. We will see things much differently, we will ALL have plenty fo repenting to do (in the sense of redirecting ourselves) due to honest mistakes. Not to defend the one's you mentioned as I fell many of them knowingly are in combination with Satan, but I digress.

You have a justice only view (we get what we deserve) I suspect there is no one here that will want that when the veil is lifted for them.

There is not one profitable servant, not one.
I suppose it matters when we get our memory back. Kind of a relief to get out of this hell hole. We probably don't get our memory back right away. If we do, then we will be able to see the big picture. Seeing the big picture from the pre-existence to the current, will allow us to see how really bad we messed up. But if we don't get our memory back until the judgement, everybody will still be the same as they was the day they croaked. Democrats will still look for an evil presence to follow. Followers of Christ will keep on looking for Him.

I've heard stories about missionaries on the other side. If they are true, it means that people did not get their memory back, yet. Else, they would remember God and the plan. Of course, democrats would still follow Lucifer, just like they did before. Hence, the need for missionaries.

I look at it this way. I will love my children no matter what they do. There have been times they made me angry, but I don't hold it against them. I would love them even if they cut me up in pieces with a knife and fed me to a beast. I'm pretty sure that God is a better father than me, so I really don't have anything to worry about. No doubt, some will have plenty to worry about. Baby killers, child molesters, people that led children away, etc. Those people might begin to look around for a millstone.

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

Chris wrote: November 11th, 2022, 11:51 am
Fred wrote: November 10th, 2022, 9:23 pm It was easy for Jesus to gain followers because it was obvious that he had something different. Same thing with Joseph Smith.

The church no longer performs miracles. Followers of Christ do in various religions. They follow Christ as best they know how and when they pray, their prayers are answered. This can not be said of the Q15. If God protected them, they would have no need of the Secret Service bodyguards.

When my daughter had H1N1 in 2009, the Elders refused to administer to her, They grabbed their jackets and ran out the door as they said they were under strict orders to stay away from it. Worthless pieces of sh!t. Imagine Jesus telling his Apostles to stay away from sick people. It does not occur to the Brethren to allow the Elders to administer to the sick as that requires faith. How can an Elder that was required to get a covid shot have faith?

Poor littles babies. Stay warm and contact people on TikTok or SnapChat so you don't catch a cold.
I see miracles all the time in the church and through the church. The Elders are allowed to give blessings. Sounds like you just had some lame missionaires
So all the time you see the miracles that consistently happen throughout the scriptures?

the lame walk, deaf hearing, the paralyzed healed,
the blind receive their sight,
the sacrament emblems created right on the spot,
angels appearing to individuals and/or multitudes,
people being raised from the dead,
members walking on water,
elements being changed to other elements,
demons being removed, etc --

Are these the types of miracles that you see all the time?

Chris
captain of 100

Post by Chris »

edify wrote: November 12th, 2022, 5:04 pm
Fred wrote: November 10th, 2022, 9:23 pm It was easy for Jesus to gain followers because it was obvious that he had something different. Same thing with Joseph Smith.

The church no longer performs miracles. Followers of Christ do in various religions. They follow Christ as best they know how and when they pray, their prayers are answered. This can not be said of the Q15. If God protected them, they would have no need of the Secret Service bodyguards.

When my daughter had H1N1 in 2009, the Elders refused to administer to her, They grabbed their jackets and ran out the door as they said they were under strict orders to stay away from it. Worthless pieces of sh!t. Imagine Jesus telling his Apostles to stay away from sick people. It does not occur to the Brethren to allow the Elders to administer to the sick as that requires faith. How can an Elder that was required to get a covid shot have faith?

Poor littles babies. Stay warm and contact people on TikTok or SnapChat so you don't catch a cold.
I see miracles all the time in the church and through the church. The Elders are allowed to give blessings. Sounds like you just had some lame missionaires
So all the time you see the miracles that consistently happen throughout the scriptures?

Yes they are. My brother was raised from the dead by my dad. My other brother had his eye shot out and was blind in one eye, i gave him a blessing and he know has 20 20 vision in that eye. My sister had apendsites. The doctor did did not clean the acid out and it laid on her uterus and turned it into a lump of scare tissue. When she was an adult she was told 0% chance of kids. I gave her a blessing and she now has 3 kids.

Does that qualify?

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Chris wrote: November 12th, 2022, 6:30 pm

Yes they are. My brother was raised from the dead by my dad. My other brother had his eye shot out and was blind in one eye, i gave him a blessing and he know has 20 20 vision in that eye. My sister had apendsites. The doctor did did not clean the acid out and it laid on her uterus and turned it into a lump of scare tissue. When she was an adult she was told 0% chance of kids. I gave her a blessing and she now has 3 kids.

Does that qualify?

Those are awesome healings.

My thing is that I wonder if those without any notion of priesthood have the same miracles through Christ's name, only.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Does that qualify?
The power of the priesthood is still here. For those with sufficient faith. However, we see zilch from the very men who are set apart to perform these miracles openly and freely.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

D205C7EF-BAAC-4AEE-ACBE-9E74AD46FFC1.jpeg
D205C7EF-BAAC-4AEE-ACBE-9E74AD46FFC1.jpeg (193.52 KiB) Viewed 517 times

Chris
captain of 100

Post by Chris »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: November 12th, 2022, 7:05 pm

Does that qualify?
The power of the priesthood is still here. For those with sufficient faith. However, we see zilch from the very men who are set apart to perform these miracles openly and freely.
That is not true, i have listed personal experiences i had with elder holland, president eyring and elder west.

when i got back from my mission, i moved to utah for school and work. I hated it. After about 6 months i decided to move back home. Spirit said i need to stay. I fought it. I didnt want to. I rebelled like jonah and decided that i didnt care it was my life and i could ruin it if i wanted too. I decided to turn my notice in when i was leaving later that day. I went to lunch downtown at schoollunch. As i walked in this elderly man seemed to be there waiting for me. He immediatley walked up to me and started talking to me. I thought that is weird. I was kind, but didnt want to talk all day. I finally got my lunch and then sat down. The guy got his and then came back to me and asked if he could eat with me.i said yes. He finally said who he was and said the lord sent him across the street to tell me i was making a mistake and the lord needed me here. I had not even told him what i was planning to do.. we had a long talk. Then he asked me over to his office and gave me a blessing and then told me to never do that again and never fight against the spirit and always do as told

I would have ruined my life, if it wasnt for inspired leaders of the church.

The other 2 apostles did same thing.

A long time investigator was visiting from my mission. In a busy food court downtown elder holland walked up to her and said sister you need to be baptized. She said okay. Next day same food court this time president eyring out of the blue randomly came up to her and said hey elder holland came up to you yesterday, i second his wish. You need to be baptised immediatley when you get home. The whole family got baptized and they are amazing members today. They didnt know her from anyone else. Totally inspired.

Listen to talk by elder cowley on miracles. It is amazing. Can find on byu talks
Last edited by Chris on November 12th, 2022, 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: November 12th, 2022, 7:05 pm

Does that qualify?
That is my belief. There are plenty of miracles performed by regular people. Far more than we hear about. But the people whose job it is to heal, testify of Christ, etc., mostly just talk about each other.

I did hear a prophet, I think it was Monson, but maybe not, tell us that we should perform our own administrations and not to seek a supposed higher power. It occurred to me that a person closely involved with the person to be blessed has a far better chance of making a humble plea. A stranger with no emotional attachment is likely to just say some words that might not motivate God to act. Besides, sometimes all that is required is to ask. Not asking is almost as bad as asking someone else to do it for you. I know in my case it made a believer out of me that no amount of reading or listening to a talk could duplicate.

But it could be that they do not administer to people at all. I have never heard of a single person claiming that a Q15 restored their sight, raised them from the dead, or healed an incurable disease. Course they are only 80 to 90 years old so maybe I just didn't wait long enough.

Jesus healed people everywhere he went. People followed him around or walked many miles to seek him. Current Apostles do not replicate what Jesus' Apostles did.

CuriousThinker
captain of 1,000

Post by CuriousThinker »

Faith healings can absolutely happen with no priesthood. Faith in Christ is found all over the earth and many of the most faithful Christians I have met are not members.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

Chris wrote: November 11th, 2022, 11:51 am I see miracles all the time in the church and through the church.
That's an interesting statement. I observed none around me, but things I'm aware of by myself and few others come by faith. It has nothing to do with the church. If you have some personal examples I would love to hear them, and I'm sure others would as well.

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

Does that qualify?
If these are true, that is wonderful. I've never seen any miracle performed by any 'priesthood holder' - growing up in church, mission or later in life - during the pandemic never had any experience with the supposed priesthood power/authority to heal anyone -

And definitely nothing like in the scriptures where the Saviour or actual prophets heal people in groups in public - in the eyes of others.

I've had miracles happen to me in my personal life in my home or while travelling - especially during the time I was turned atheist -

The lesson from these experiences to me was there isn't any 'priesthood power' that a select few hold, or can give to others - but that only God in his mercy and wisdom wills miracles to happen to whom he pleases - and that his love extends to those who in bitterness and blindness 'fight' against him -

That was the biggest wake up to me - it was that I didn't need priesthood, scriptures, profits, church, temple etc to be saved or come to him, all I needed was to plead with all my soul for him and when he saw it fit he reached back -

I whole heartedly agree with the opening this church is the biggest stumbling block for others to come to God and actually find him, I think their real work(lds church/religions) is to lie and deceive to as many as they can, so they cannot know God for themselves-

instead they seek for the members to lean on, be captive to, and make a god out of this church/profits etc - pending the salvation of their souls on too it - having a form of godliness but denying his power thereof- I honestly hope the lds church/religions (and any other system that prevents us from God) burn to the ground - and God raises real, actual prophets (or whatever his will may be) to help all his children before the end time closes in on us - I truly hope the gods wake up and realize who they are -and I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ amen - and yeah I know, I know I'm a nobody ---

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

edify wrote: November 12th, 2022, 10:40 pm

Does that qualify?
If these are true, that is wonderful. I've never seen any miracle performed by any 'priesthood holder' - growing up in church, mission or later in life - during the pandemic never had any experience with the supposed priesthood power/authority to heal anyone -

And definitely nothing like in the scriptures where the Saviour or actual prophets heal people in groups in public - in the eyes of others.

I've had miracles happen to me in my personal life in my home or while travelling - especially during the time I was turned atheist -

The lesson from these experiences to me was there isn't any 'priesthood power' that a select few hold, or can give to others - but that only God in his mercy and wisdom wills miracles to happen to whom he pleases - and that his love extends to those who in bitterness and blindness 'fight' against him -

That was the biggest wake up to me - it was that I didn't need priesthood, scriptures, profits, church, temple etc to be saved or come to him, all I needed was to plead with all my soul for him and when he saw it fit he reached back -

I whole heartedly agree with the opening this church is the biggest stumbling block for others to come to God and actually find him, I think their real work(lds church/religions) is to lie and deceive to as many as they can, so they cannot know God for themselves-

instead they seek for the members to lean on, be captive to, and make a god out of this church/profits etc - pending the salvation of their souls on too it - having a form of godliness but denying his power thereof- I honestly hope the lds church/religions (and any other system that prevents us from God) burn to the ground - and God raises real, actual prophets (or whatever his will may be) to help all his children before the end time closes in on us - I truly hope the gods wake up and realize who they are -and I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ amen - and yeah I know, I know I'm a nobody ---
We are all Nobodies to each other.

But we are all Somebodies to God.

Sir H

Chris
captain of 100

Post by Chris »

edify wrote: November 12th, 2022, 10:40 pm

Does that qualify?

Things like this are done in private. I only mention it because i get sick of people saying there are no miracles in the church today and the priesthood and brethren have no miracles. Which they really have experiences and a lot. This website makes me want to vomit at the outright turning away that i see. Mormon chapter 9.

The savior would on multiple ocassions tell those he healed to not speak of it and tell no one. The brethren have experiences all the time. If you look back on my recent comments you will see 3 experiences i have shared with 3 different ga.

It happens all the time. They just dont call the news and say hey did you hear what i just did can you spread the miracle. They occassionaly share experiences in conference. But they are sacred.

So i dont know why the people on this site claim there are no miracles. How would they ever know. Especially when they spend all there time on a site negative to the church.

Please listen to this talk all the way through, can you listen to this and claim there are no miracles in this christ church. https://speeches.byu.edu/talks/matthew-cowley/miracles/

TheChristian
captain of 100

Post by TheChristian »

Again I repeat myself........

The early disciples did not do such things in secret, neither did our Lord........Such wonders attended their ministery in public places.

Paul stated ..
To the Corinthians he said,
Truly the signs of an apostle were wrought among you in all patience, in signs, and wonders, and mighty deeds”
You seen the hallmarks of a true Apostle when I was amongst you by the miracles peformed in your midst..
Also
For I will not dare to speak of any of those things which Christ hath not wrought by me,
to make the Gentiles obedient, by word and deed,
Through mighty signs and wonders,
by the power of the Spirit of God;
so that from Jerusalem, and round about unto Illyricum,
I have fully preached the gospel of Christ.

Notice Paul says By "word and deed"

The "Word" is the preaching of Christ Jesus,
And "Deed" are the mighty signs and wonders that accompanied the preaching of Christ Jesus.

And so it is evident that the proof of a true Apostle, is that He preachs Christ and that signs and wonders attend his ministery.........

They are not hidden away, done in dark corners, but in full public view, else what point would there be of a Sign or a wonder, the day of pentecost is ample evidence of the public displays of Signs , wonders and miracles, the Disciples did not hide their light under a bushel, they spoke in Tongues publicly before a crowd of many thousands, they prophesied boldly, the sick were healed, and accordingly to the book of Acts signs, wonders and miracles were in great abundance, and the Disciples testified openly that was proof of the Good News of Jesus of Nazerath........

Religious men whom read their New testament have a right to question why such Biblical signs that prove a genuine Apostles ministery are not occuring in any man in these last days that claims to be a genuine Apostle.

This does not make them heretics or evil men, the scriptures are there for us to be guided and instructed in the things of God...........

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

For me those that leave the church, keep their faith in God and hope in Christ, continue to have God's spirit and his miracles in their lives- and not only does it continue but they enjoy a higher caliber and a deeper connection to the heavens - unfettered by the chains/dogma/beliefs of the church finding a freedom not had before letting them loose to pursue their relationship with God by their own mind/will/strength and faith.

God's spirit/miracles are not tied exclusively to ldschurch/religion, its based on the faith of those who have them and the will/mercy of God. God's spirit is his authority and power - and if his spiritual gifts continue in our life we are closer to him that we realize. His spirit is the one that seals all needed blessings for us to reach him.

We don't need a middleman - a broken rotten branch will not connect us God's tree of life -

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

BuriedTartaria wrote: November 11th, 2022, 12:26 pm So when you say this is all people part of the little Snuffer and doc group, you confirm you have a lack of a real grasp on the situation.
That's Chris's 'go to' every time. He can't make the case intellectually so he will try to sway others by linking people to known apostate groups. He has accused me of being a DOC group member even though I am far from their beliefs.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Luke wrote: November 11th, 2022, 12:32 pm But you believe that we shouldn’t be living the Fullness of the Gospel today.
You just couldn't resist, right? A thread without a polygamy drift is just no thread at all.