President Nelson Is God's Prophet

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Obeone
captain of 1,000

Re: President Nelson Is God's Prophet

Post by Obeone »

Chris wrote: November 11th, 2022, 7:53 pm I agree with you on this subject. You will never appease the apostates and anti mormons on this site. They lust after stoning the prophets and persecuting the church with the vilest of them through out history.

I like you did not like the letter or the request. I prayed about it and was told i did not need to get the shot, that the prophet just wanted people to take it serious and to not get vacvine.

When something happens i dont understand, i put it up on the shelf and leave it there for god. I am smart enough to know i dont know all things.

If it was a mistake, well god let it happen so it can be a test and it is a test. Joseph made a mistake with 116 pages. The lord prepared a way to remedy it. It was a good lesson for the prophet.

I think those letters were likely written to appease deep state so missionary work could go forward. Like the nauvoo expositer newspaper joseph was shown a open vision if he did not destroy the press it would lead to the death of many and destruction of nauvoo, by destroying it, it lead to his and hyrums death. He did as tge lord told him he should, although both were horrible outcomes.

Fact of the matter is none of us know, it is all speculation on both sides of the argument. The thing we do know is it has become a great test for all. Just like heber c kimball prophesied.

So i dont need to know why, i was told and know he is a prophet in good standing and that is all that matters to me.

It amazes me how many think they know everything and this proves this or that. They are just like the generation of israelites tge lord had to purge before entering the promised land and so again the lord is purging his church as prophesied over and over again and none of them see it.
Good post, brother!

By the way: check this out. The real cure:

THE UNIVERSAL ANTIDOTE
https://www.bitchute.com/video/awULYe6FWlNU/

You can buy it on Amazon here.

Used it personally for over 4 months. Incredible!
Last edited by Obeone on November 11th, 2022, 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ebenezer
captain of 100

Post by Ebenezer »

LOL Obeone is a bot selling snake oil.

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

Ebenezer wrote: November 11th, 2022, 8:17 pm LOL Obeone is a bot selling snake oil.
I get nothing from it. I just share what worked for me and my family.
Amazing stuff!

BenMcCrea
captain of 100

Post by BenMcCrea »

Obeone wrote: November 11th, 2022, 8:19 pm
Ebenezer wrote: November 11th, 2022, 8:17 pm LOL Obeone is a bot selling snake oil.
Amazing stuff!
How are you taking this stuff? Do you dilute it and if so what ratio to water?

Chris
captain of 100

Post by Chris »

Obeone wrote: November 11th, 2022, 8:13 pm
Chris wrote: November 11th, 2022, 7:53 pm I agree with you on this subject. You will never appease the apostates and anti mormons on this site. They lust after stoning the prophets and persecuting the church with the vilest of them through out history.

I like you did not like the letter or the request. I prayed about it and was told i did not need to get the shot, that the prophet just wanted people to take it serious and to not get vacvine.

When something happens i dont understand, i put it up on the shelf and leave it there for god. I am smart enough to know i dont know all things.

If it was a mistake, well god let it happen so it can be a test and it is a test. Joseph made a mistake with 116 pages. The lord prepared a way to remedy it. It was a good lesson for the prophet.

I think those letters were likely written to appease deep state so missionary work could go forward. Like the nauvoo expositer newspaper joseph was shown a open vision if he did not destroy the press it would lead to the death of many and destruction of nauvoo, by destroying it, it lead to his and hyrums death. He did as tge lord told him he should, although both were horrible outcomes.

Fact of the matter is none of us know, it is all speculation on both sides of the argument. The thing we do know is it has become a great test for all. Just like heber c kimball prophesied.

So i dont need to know why, i was told and know he is a prophet in good standing and that is all that matters to me.

It amazes me how many think they know everything and this proves this or that. They are just like the generation of israelites tge lord had to purge before entering the promised land and so again the lord is purging his church as prophesied over and over again and none of them see it.
Good post, brother!

THE UNIVERSAL ANTIDOTE

How do you use it in your daily regiment? What dosage etc, do you adjust for kids? Does it have any negative known side effects with other medicines or vitamins?

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

BenMcCrea wrote: November 11th, 2022, 8:59 pm
Obeone wrote: November 11th, 2022, 8:19 pm I get nothing from it. I just share what worked for me and my family.
Amazing stuff!
Mix:
4 drops of Part A, with
4 drops of Part B, for 1 minute.
Then add 1 or 2 cups of water, and drink within 10 min (or ClO2 gas will escape).

Repeat few times a day. Or every hour if very sick.

Usually ends cold symptoms with 2 doses.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Obeone wrote: November 11th, 2022, 9:35 pm
BenMcCrea wrote: November 11th, 2022, 8:59 pm
Obeone wrote: November 11th, 2022, 8:19 pm I get nothing from it. I just share what worked for me and my family.
Amazing stuff!
Mix:
4 drops of Part A, with
4 drops of Part B, for 1 minute.
Then add 1 or 2 cups of water, and drink within 10 min (or ClO2 gas will escape).

Repeat few times a day. Or every hour if very sick.

Usually ends cold symptoms with 2 doses.

Are you saying that you are mixing 8 drops for one minute before adding a bunch of water? I am envisioning a toothpick for a mixer.

Chris
captain of 100

Post by Chris »

Good post, brother!

THE UNIVERSAL ANTIDOTE

i noticed some have citric acid and some have hydrocloric acid, what is the difference and which one is best and do you take? Do you know what the difference is? Thanks

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

Chris wrote: November 11th, 2022, 9:27 pm
Obeone wrote: November 11th, 2022, 8:13 pm Good post, brother!

THE UNIVERSAL ANTIDOTE

How do you use it in your daily regiment? What dosage etc, do you adjust for kids? Does it have any negative known side effects with other medicines or vitamins?
Regiment: Please see my post before this one.
Kids: dial down frequency of intake proportionate to body weight.
Negative side effects: If you take too much (like 15+ drops in one take without getting used to it), may cause vomiting and diarrhea, but nothing serious, and you will be fine after. This is why I take small doses of 4 drops, but several times a day.
Interaction with other medicine: I don't know. To be safe, space them out.

Results are astonishingly effective!

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Obeone wrote: November 11th, 2022, 8:19 pm
Amazing stuff!
It won't cure the nano bots or DNA remodel.

Chris
captain of 100

Post by Chris »

Obeone wrote: November 11th, 2022, 9:49 pm

THE UNIVERSAL ANTIDOTE

Negative side effects: If you take too much (like 15+ drops in one take without getting used to it), may cause vomiting and diarrhea, but nothing serious, and you will be fine after. This is why I take small doses of 4 drops, but several times a day.

Thanks, is there a difference between citric acid and some have hydrocloric acid? Which one do you take?

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

Chip wrote: November 11th, 2022, 9:39 pm Are you saying that you are mixing 8 drops for one minute before adding a bunch of water? I am envisioning a toothpick for a mixer.
Yes.
4 drops of Part A (NaClO2) and
4 drops of Part B (activator Citric Acid).

The magic is in the ClO2 gas that is produced. Very potent stuff.

It is marketed as drinking water purification system (because marketing as medicine is persecuted by Gadiantons). You know :)

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Chris wrote: November 11th, 2022, 9:55 pm
Obeone wrote: November 11th, 2022, 9:49 pm

THE UNIVERSAL ANTIDOTE

Thanks, is there a difference between citric acid and some have hydrocloric acid? Which one do you take?
I try to avoid citric acid unless I drink it out of a lemon.

"Approximately 99 percent of the world’s production of manufactured citric acid is developed from the Aspergillus niger fungus, also known as black mold. Black mold efficiently converts sugars into citric acid and its fermentation also is generally recognized as safe by FDA under its Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act."

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

Chris wrote: November 11th, 2022, 9:44 pm i noticed some have citric acid and some have hydrocloric acid, what is the difference and which one is best and do you take? Do you know what the difference is? Thanks
Either one works.
I take citric because I like the taste.

50% Citric Acid solution requires only 1 minute to activate. I take that, because it is faster and more convenient.
5% Acid would require about 3-5 minutes to activate.

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: November 11th, 2022, 9:52 pm
Amazing stuff!
It won't cure the nano bots or DNA remodel.
It does help with removing toxins from the body though.

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: November 11th, 2022, 9:59 pm
Chris wrote: November 11th, 2022, 9:55 pm Thanks, is there a difference between citric acid and some have hydrocloric acid? Which one do you take?

"Approximately 99 percent of the world’s production of manufactured citric acid is developed from the Aspergillus niger fungus, also known as black mold. Black mold efficiently converts sugars into citric acid and its fermentation also is generally recognized as safe by FDA under its Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act."
What about this one?

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Obeone wrote: November 11th, 2022, 10:10 pm
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: November 11th, 2022, 9:59 pm
Chris wrote: November 11th, 2022, 9:55 pm Thanks, is there a difference between citric acid and some have hydrocloric acid? Which one do you take?

What about this one?
I can't find any indication they squeezed a lemon in the bottle, it looks like a chemical formula.

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

Good post, brother!

THE UNIVERSAL ANTIDOTE

Known side effects:

-Neurological problems
-Trouble with critical thinking
-Loss of ability to think clearly
-Inability to comprehend complex subjects
-Memory loss
-Mood disorders
-Diarrhea

Call your doctor if symptoms worsen...

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

The Red Pill wrote: November 12th, 2022, 7:42 am

THE UNIVERSAL ANTIDOTE

Known side effects:

-Neurological problems
-Trouble with critical thinking
-Loss of ability to think clearly
-Inability to comprehend complex subjects
-Memory loss
-Mood disorders
-Diarrhea

Call your doctor if symptoms worsen...
I personally have used it for abt 4 month.

Known side effects:

- Increase in energy
- Clear thinking
- Chronic conditions disappear.
- You get optimism for life again.
- You just feel healthier in general.
- You are no longer afraid of every sneeze around you. Very liberating!

O, one more side effect:
- You realize that you have been lied to by mass media on every important fact.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Chris wrote: November 11th, 2022, 7:53 pm ...
I agree with you on this subject. You will never appease the apostates and anti mormons on this site. They lust after stoning the prophets and persecuting the church with the vilest of them through out history.

Idolatry.

Inconceivable, perhaps, that some people's zeal is for the truth and not for men who are choosing the wrong.
i-can-be-brave-friend-april-2021.png
i-can-be-brave-friend-april-2021.png (224.85 KiB) Viewed 361 times

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Our leaders and the Pope are in agreement in choosing the wrong.

For some, this is all too distressing to acknowledge, as the ramifications are deeply disruptive. The truth is unwelcome.

Screen-Shot-2022-11-12-at-15.30.08.png
Screen-Shot-2022-11-12-at-15.30.08.png (373.89 KiB) Viewed 346 times

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

2 Thessalonians 2
Screenshot_20221112-093439_Brave~2.jpg
Screenshot_20221112-093439_Brave~2.jpg (203.39 KiB) Viewed 323 times

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Chip wrote: November 12th, 2022, 10:03 am
The most dangerous power Satan has IMHO and experience, is the ability to manipulate people to NOT SEEEEEEEEE the danger and evil right in front of their faces. They see the angel of Light instead of RECOGNIZING and AVOIDING the appearance of evil. And then they hand their children over to it...

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: November 12th, 2022, 10:44 am
The most dangerous power Satan has IMHO and experience, is the ability to manipulate people to NOT SEEEEEEEEE the danger and evil right in front of their faces. They see the angel of Light instead of RECOGNIZING and AVOIDING the appearance of evil. And then they hand their children over to it...

Yes, and the church is very clever in how they go about this stuff.

This "activism" chatter of late is to mis-lump those that are critical of the church's lock-step COVID engagement with the LGBTQ crowd. NOBODY in power will admit anything about the vaxx fiasco. They must use strategies to deflect a direct hit. It's like judo to keep the truth away and to help people stay asleep.

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

Chip wrote: November 12th, 2022, 11:00 am
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: November 12th, 2022, 10:44 am

Yes, and the church is very clever in how they go about this stuff.

This "activism" chatter of late is to mis-lump those that are critical of the church's lock-step COVID engagement with the LGBTQ crowd. NOBODY in power will admit anything about the vaxx fiasco. They must use strategies to deflect a direct hit. It's like judo to keep the truth away and to help people stay asleep.
Your conclusions here are spot on the mark.💯 This is exactly what they are doing. It is so insightful, I would recommend starting a new thread on this very point and how they are going about it!