The Spirit of God like a fire is burning

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Momma J
captain of 1,000

The Spirit of God like a fire is burning

Post by Momma J »

The Spirit of God like a fire is burning...

Once burning bright, our flames warmed hearts. Many were drawn to the heat making the flames reach higher. We offered hope.

Slowly evil has been snuffing out the flames of Christianity. This same evil encourages others to turn away, to either stomp out the flames... or simply walk away and let the fire die.

Yet, I see the embers.

I beg of each of you to add kindling.

Do not let despair of the events unfolding around us, stop you from spreading the gospel of our Savior.

(I am bursting at the seams and had to let some of the love flow out here today)
Romans 8: 35-39

35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Re: The Spirit of God like a fire is burning

Post by BuriedTartaria »

I’m feeling pretty discouraged. Thanks for sharing this message

solonan
captain of 100

Post by solonan »

BuriedTartaria wrote: November 10th, 2022, 1:00 pm I’m feeling pretty discouraged. Thanks for sharing this message
I hear you. Life as it is happening can be pretty discouraging. I would like you to know of the great love of our Savior for you. He is very aware of all of this and is always there waiting to hold and comfort us. Fervently pour your heart to him and open your soul to his spirit. Feel his peace and know that no matter what happens, you are his.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Momma J wrote: November 10th, 2022, 9:13 am
(I am bursting at the seams and had to let some of the love flow out here today)

thank you for sharing the love of Christ. It is sorely needed.

it is warming and your effort will be contagious..... :)

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

solonan wrote: November 10th, 2022, 3:14 pm
BuriedTartaria wrote: November 10th, 2022, 1:00 pm I’m feeling pretty discouraged. Thanks for sharing this message
I hear you. Life as it is happening can be pretty discouraging. I would like you to know of the great love of our Savior for you. He is very aware of all of this and is always there waiting to hold and comfort us. Fervently pour your heart to him and open your soul to his spirit. Feel his peace and know that no matter what happens, you are his.
You are right. I appreciate this post.