The Biggest Enemy Of the Gospel Is The LDS Church HQ: Today's Hireling and Priestcraft Playbook

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Leland41-2
captain of 100

The Biggest Enemy Of the Gospel Is The LDS Church HQ: Today's Hireling and Priestcraft Playbook

Post by Leland41-2 »

The Biggest Impediment/Enemy Today Of Spreading the Gospel, Gathering Israel,
and Building Zion Is The LDS Church Headquarters:

Writing Today's Hireling and Priestcraft Playbook

I had a little trouble formatting this 12-page article for this post, complete with graphs, so I simply put it on GoogleDrive with a link here. Maybe I will eventually learn how to add pictures to my posts.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iEWGZW ... share_link

Notes on other background information:

At age 81, I have been studying this class of problems for most of my life, especially the last 20 years since I retired. I have written five books which I published, and a sixth book which has not yet been published. Plus I have written many thousands of pages of notes, drafts, and "memos to file" as I tried to piece together this giant puzzle. I have very few footnotes in this current article. Most of what I have to say comes from my own experience and observations, so there's nothing much to cite on most points unless I decide to write a 2000 page memoir describing the complicated process of how I got to each of the conclusions expressed in this post. I spent about $300,000 on an idealistic genealogy start-up company, and was granted two patents along the way demonstrating how to make the process from 1000 up to 1 million times more efficient than it is today. That expensive business failure accounts for a large part of what I learned about how the church operates internally, which set of lessons turned out to be the most valuable part of that business attempt. I studied engineering, mathematics, and political science at BYU, then earned two law degrees, and then spent most of my working career as a computer consultant, part of that time on very large systems (up to 900 programmers). I don't have enough money or connections to change anything directly, but I hope that pure research and writing will be enough to indirectly move the needle on this problem of having the church taken over by carpetbaggers, while most of the church members have no idea what has happened.

The full text of all six of my background-study books are available online at https://futuremormonism.blogspot.com/

If someone wants paper copies, they can get the first five of them at Amazon.
Last edited by Leland41-2 on November 11th, 2022, 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BigT
captain of 100

Re: The Biggest Enemy Of the Gospel Is The LDS Church HQ: Today's Hireling and Priestcraft Playbook

Post by BigT »

Couldn’t view the doc. Said I needed access.

Leland41-2
captain of 100

Re: The Biggest Enemy Of the Gospel Is The LDS Church HQ: Today's Hireling and Priestcraft Playbook

Post by Leland41-2 »

BigT wrote: November 10th, 2022, 8:11 pm Couldn’t view the doc. Said I needed access.
Oops, sorry. I changed the access to everybody, so I hope it will work now.

BigT
captain of 100

Post by BigT »

Leland41-2 wrote: November 10th, 2022, 8:28 pm
BigT wrote: November 10th, 2022, 8:11 pm Couldn’t view the doc. Said I needed access.
Oops, sorry. I changed the access to everybody, so I hope it will work now.
Loads fine now. Thanks.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

It was easy for Jesus to gain followers because it was obvious that he had something different. Same thing with Joseph Smith.

The church no longer performs miracles. Followers of Christ do in various religions. They follow Christ as best they know how and when they pray, their prayers are answered. This can not be said of the Q15. If God protected them, they would have no need of the Secret Service bodyguards.

When my daughter had H1N1 in 2009, the Elders refused to administer to her, They grabbed their jackets and ran out the door as they said they were under strict orders to stay away from it. Worthless pieces of sh!t. Imagine Jesus telling his Apostles to stay away from sick people. It does not occur to the Brethren to allow the Elders to administer to the sick as that requires faith. How can an Elder that was required to get a covid shot have faith?

Poor littles babies. Stay warm and contact people on TikTok or SnapChat so you don't catch a cold.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

Fred wrote: November 10th, 2022, 9:23 pm It was easy for Jesus to gain followers because it was obvious that he had something different. Same thing with Joseph Smith.

The church no longer performs miracles. Followers of Christ do in various religions. They follow Christ as best they know how and when they pray, their prayers are answered. This can not be said of the Q15. If God protected them, they would have no need of the Secret Service bodyguards.

When my daughter had H1N1 in 2009, the Elders refused to administer to her, They grabbed their jackets and ran out the door as they said they were under strict orders to stay away from it. Worthless pieces of sh!t. Imagine Jesus telling his Apostles to stay away from sick people. It does not occur to the Brethren to allow the Elders to administer to the sick as that requires faith. How can an Elder that was required to get a covid shot have faith?

Poor littles babies. Stay warm and contact people on TikTok or SnapChat so you don't catch a cold.
Wow, interesting. One can easily compare that to lepers. There were rules lepers had to follow due to their disease for keeping distance from the regular folk. Nevertheless, Jesus was still able to heal them. Funny what you can do when you're willing to help someone, and have the ability to do so.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

gruden2.0 wrote: November 10th, 2022, 10:26 pm
Fred wrote: November 10th, 2022, 9:23 pm It was easy for Jesus to gain followers because it was obvious that he had something different. Same thing with Joseph Smith.

Wow, interesting. One can easily compare that to lepers. There were rules lepers had to follow due to their disease for keeping distance from the regular folk. Nevertheless, Jesus was still able to heal them. Funny what you can do when you're willing to help someone, and have the ability to do so.
And having the confidence that God will protect you from whatever it is. And even heal them if desired.

I suppose there are thousands of people that have asked God for a miracle, and not necessarily having the faith that it would be done, but asking anyway, and it was done.

A fraud might ask a sick person if he has the faith to not be healed.

The Q15 prepare everyone with a lie. That lie is that if a person is not healed, that it was not God's will. I was always taught that unless there was a specific reason that God did not want it done, that it would be.

Considering that covid is simply a corona virus like a cold or flu, it would be interesting to know if Elders are instilled with fear, or if they are allowed to ask God for help? Anyone know?

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

From my analysis and research, Joseph restored the gospel in it's purity...and then Brigham took it straight into false doctrine and apostasy. Some have tried to correct mistakes and there were many good men along the way.

But...the leadership has chosen to "lie for the Lord" (an old Brigham doctrine) to whitewash the sins of Brigham and those around him for decades.

I don't believe they will ever come clean. They are now acting like "nothing to see here" with the deadly-jab. More lies.

They are under condemnation. It's not going away.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

The Red Pill wrote: November 10th, 2022, 11:21 pm From my analysis and research, Joseph restored the gospel in it's purity...and then Brigham took it straight into false doctrine and apostasy. Some have tried to correct mistakes and there were many good men along the way.

But...the leadership has chosen to "lie for the Lord" (an old Brigham doctrine) to whitewash the sins of Brigham and those around him for decades.

I don't believe they will ever come clean. They are now acting like "nothing to see here" with the deadly-jab. More lies.

They are under condemnation. It's not going away.
This is the same conclusion I came to. It's not that surprising as it happens in pretty much every religion over time. Somebody starts the religion, then other people profit from its establishment, either with money, power or fame. Spiritual teaches become the structure of a new pyramid scheme. It's almost as if there is a secret cabal whose teachings are had among all peoples and nations across all time and they take over any genuinely good organization before it can oppose them and instead graft it into the base of their pyramid of power.

Also, I have always wondered why they support genealogy. I've wondered if they were trying to track down all genetically-pre-dispositioned dissidents, non-jews or maybe jews for later extermination. Recently, numerous people have told me that the church website lost all of their genealogy and they wish they had made a backup. Your hypothesis that they are trying to prevent it stands up well in this light.

JandD6572
captain of 100

Post by JandD6572 »

Again, another reason I left "THE" church, I asked this question many times while in church, why do we not heal as Jesus commanded us to heal as the scripture says? Too often, they spend more time laying hands on a sick person, offering the blessing to a doctor, rather than to the sick individual. I use to argue this all the time, why? why do we not heal someone in the name of Jesus? instead, we pray for the hands of the doctor to fix someone's problems, rather than calling on the power of Christ.

BigT
captain of 100

Post by BigT »

Excellent article, thanks.

Gadget
captain of 100

Post by Gadget »

Fred wrote: November 10th, 2022, 9:23 pm
The church no longer performs miracles.
I witnessed a ward miracle recently. Perhaps you should stop asking what the church can do, but rather what WE can do together as a church? It was never about the church but a coming together is how its done.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

Leland41-2 wrote:Our coming Forth-Nephi-style collapse
Looks like a great read. I'll posts my thoughts in a few days after I've read it.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Gadget wrote: November 11th, 2022, 7:21 am
Fred wrote: November 10th, 2022, 9:23 pm
The church no longer performs miracles.
I witnessed a ward miracle recently. Perhaps you should stop asking what the church can do, but rather what WE can do together as a church? It was never about the church but a coming together is how its done.
Well since you directed your remark directly at me, let me tell you that after the faithless, drone, dweebs, left my home, after I had fed them dozens of times, to go cower in fear, I did take the task into my own hands. The doctors had arranged for us to take her to the hospital in the morning to die. They said that there was nothing they could do. She is immune suppressed and any attempts would cause her to reject her liver.

I have told this story before and so will not cast it before swine, but she is healthy today, 13 years later. So before you accuse me of asking what I can do, just look in the mirror to see a false accuser.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

BuriedTartaria wrote: November 11th, 2022, 9:10 am
Leland41-2 wrote:Our coming Forth-Nephi-style collapse
Looks like a great read. I'll posts my thoughts in a few days after I've read it.
I’m am wondering if it should read Fourth-Nephi-style collapse.

Coming forth makes sense in a way, except the hyphens indicate that 4th-Nephi-style is the intent.

I once had an adult woman sitting next to me in a Relief Society class school me (rudely) that “fourth” and “forth” are just different spellings for the same word and they mean the same thing.

My sister, a college graduate, wrote FEBURARY on a poster, and I overheard her best friend tell her it was misspelled, and my sister argued with her.

Sorry, threadjack over. However, if the author is publishing this paper, he may welcome the tiny correction.

Chris
captain of 100

Post by Chris »

I see miracles all the time in the church and through the church. The Elders are allowed to give blessings. Sounds like you just had some lame missionaires

Chris
captain of 100

Post by Chris »

Leland41-2 wrote: November 10th, 2022, 7:48 pm The Biggest Impediment/Enemy Today Of Spreading the Gospel, Gathering Israel,

I had a little trouble formatting this 12-page article for this post, complete with graphs, so I simply put it on GoogleDrive with a link here. Maybe I will eventually learn how to add pictures to my posts.

More ANTI Mormon propaganda, call it like it is. Such utter BS

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

Chris wrote: November 11th, 2022, 11:52 am
Leland41-2 wrote: November 10th, 2022, 7:48 pm The Biggest Impediment/Enemy Today Of Spreading the Gospel, Gathering Israel,

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is anti-Mormon. They don't claim the name anymore.

Stop being a lazy thinker and saying anti-LDS discussion is anti-Mormon. The truthfulness of the Book of Mormon is not handcuffed to the truthfulness of LDS institutional claims.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

I'm guessing less than 5% of the membership has sufficient faith to heal the sick. Mainly because they place their faith in the arm of flesh...modern medicine and science. A close study of early Mormonism shows that the women were not only authorized but empowered to heal the sick as well. Other Christian churches typically perform better than LDS in this regard. We don't have a monopoly on healing by faith (or virtue of the priesthood). Especially since we are (collectively) so pathetically bad at using that authority and power in the first place. And until the Q15 make sweeping changes to cast aside Babylon and stop putting their faith in mankind's idols (science, worldly education, and medicine), it's not going to get any better.

Can you imagine if they had actually handled COVID with faith? Imagine if they had commanded every member, every priesthood holder to lay hands on the sick in faith and PRONOUNCE THEM WHOLE. Literally cast it out from among us. Imagine the growth we could have seen. Imagine the light we could have been unto the world. I firmly believe that this was indeed a test. And the church failed it MISERABLY.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Chris wrote: November 11th, 2022, 11:51 am

I see miracles all the time in the church and through the church. The Elders are allowed to give blessings. Sounds like you just had some lame missionaires
I am sure they were lame as you suggest. However, they were not acting on their own. They were under strict orders. This was a ward where Rasband was Stake President.

As anyone living during the H1N1 scare recalls, it was on the nightly news regarding the latest H1N1 deaths. It did kill a lot of people. But people of faith should not be frightened. In this case, it was the leadership that were frightened. The missionaries probably would have administered to her. They liked the little girl. They asked where she was and I told them she was sick. They had come over for dinner. They asked what she was sick of. I said H1N1 and they jumped up, grabbed their jackets, and spoke their last words as they headed out the door. They were terrified.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

Imagine if they had faith to rebuke the virus in the name of Christ and declare our meeting houses as sacred ground where the members could continue to meet, no masks required, and we would have been protected by faith and priesthood power. So many lost opportunities. True prophets and apostles DID perform mighty miracles and show mighty faith. Miracles have always existed where such faith was present.

Before the Lord returns we will have need for prophets that can close the heavens and stop the rains, command the very elements, and call down plagues like Moses. If you think we are going to find these prophets in SLC, you will be sorely disappointed.

Chris
captain of 100

Post by Chris »

BuriedTartaria wrote: November 11th, 2022, 11:56 am

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is anti-Mormon. They don't claim the name anymore.

Stop being a lazy thinker and saying anti-LDS discussion is anti-Mormon. The truthfulness of the Book of Mormon is not handcuffed to the truthfulness of LDS institutional claims.
You are assuming i am a lazy thinker, however i am not. It is ANTI mormon and also ANTI CHRIST. Everything you and your little DOC and snuffers are pushing is false you are all a bunch of anti Christ. I am not a idiot i have recieved the most sacred ordinances and i have seen visions of what is coming. What is happening right now is the Heber C Kimball TEST prophecy, and ill tell you most people on this site are falling that test miserably. Yall better have a come to jesus moment soon because you are removing your self from any chance of exaltation you may have had.....

Chris
captain of 100

Post by Chris »

Fred wrote: November 11th, 2022, 12:03 pm
Chris wrote: November 11th, 2022, 11:51 am

I am sure they were lame as you suggest. However, they were not acting on their own. They were under strict orders. This was a ward where Rasband was Stake President.

As anyone living during the H1N1 scare recalls, it was on the nightly news regarding the latest H1N1 deaths. It did kill a lot of people. But people of faith should not be frightened. In this case, it was the leadership that were frightened. The missionaries probably would have administered to her. They liked the little girl. They asked where she was and I told them she was sick. They had come over for dinner. They asked what she was sick of. I said H1N1 and they jumped up, grabbed their jackets, and spoke their last words as they headed out the door. They were terrified.
That is lame. i am sorry that happened to you.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

Chris wrote:
Everything you and your little DOC and snuffers are pushing is false you are all a bunch of anti Christ.
But most people here who believe in a divine, historical Book of Mormon but have unorthodox views on LDS institutional claims (kingdom of God on earth, God’s church, literally led by a continuous line of 15 people who are sincerely prophets, seers and revelators) are NOT believers in the DoC/Phil Davis group or Snuffer’s message

So when you say this is all people part of the little Snuffer and doc group, you confirm you have a lack of a real grasp on the situation.

Institutional LDS dogma is being met with independent Book of Mormon faith. It’s not “just some small SNUFFER thing!!!!”

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Chris wrote: November 11th, 2022, 12:06 pm
BuriedTartaria wrote: November 11th, 2022, 11:56 am

You are assuming i am a lazy thinker, however i am not. It is ANTI mormon and also ANTI CHRIST. Everything you and your little DOC and snuffers are pushing is false you are all a bunch of anti Christ. I am not a idiot i have recieved the most sacred ordinances and i have seen visions of what is coming. What is happening right now is the Heber C Kimball TEST prophecy, and ill tell you most people on this site are falling that test miserably. Yall better have a come to jesus moment soon because you are removing your self from any chance of exaltation you may have had.....
But you believe that we shouldn’t be living the Fullness of the Gospel today.